Mixed Family Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia is kneeling on the floor, watching her daughter, who is pleasuring her lover, Lucas. She can see the desperation in her. She wants to make him cum so that she can finally reach her own orgasm. Lucas is close to his climax, but he keeps making her slow down, prolonging his pleasure. It's a never-ending cycle. Every time he comes close to his orgasm, he makes her slow down, prolonging their ordeal.

Sofia felt a mixture of emotions as she watched her daughter, feeling both proud of her daughter's dedication and frustrated at the same time. She wanted her daughter to reach her own climax, but at the same time, she wanted to reach her own as well. She could see the pleasure in her daughter's movement as she worked hard to make Lucas happy, and she could feel the tension in the air as Lucas got closer and closer to his own orgasm. Sofia knew that her daughter was in for a long night, but she also knew that it would be worth it in the end.

Both mother and daughter were getting increasingly frustrated by Lucas' ability to delay his climax. He seemed to be able to last for hours, and no matter what she tried, they couldn't seem to get him to reach the point of no return. His stamina was impressive, but it was also incredibly frustrating for both of them. And it was driving them both crazy. She had even considered asking him to stop, but she were too embarrassed to do so. They were both determined to find a way to make him reach his climax, but it seemed like an impossible task.

Lucas had been working up to this moment for the last twenty minutes, slowly and steadily increasing his pleasure with the help of his girlfriend. She had been teasing and tantalizing him in every imaginable way, using her hands, her mouth and her body to drive him wild with anticipation. Finally, after so much effort and work, Lucas crossed the point of no return and loudly moaned before warning her 'Aaaaahhhh.... I am cumming.....'. He took his dick out of her mouth and cummed all over her face. When he was done her eyes, hair, forehead, chin and left cheek were completely covered in cum.

Lucas lean back in satisfaction, breathing heavily as his girlfriend knelt there with cum dripping from her face and onto her chest. She smiled up at him, her eyes twinkling with pleasure and satisfaction, and even though she was covered in his cum she was content.

This was the moment of intense pleasure and satisfaction that both mother and daughter been hoping for, and Lucas knew that he made the right decision to trust his plan. It was a moment they would both remember. Lucas looks out the door where Sofia is lying on the floor exhausted, shaking and looking at him with admiration.

Zuri felt a strange sensation as her boyfriend's cum made contact with her skin. She was frozen, her eyes were closed, and she was just sitting there with a smile on her face. It was a moment of pure ecstasy. She didn't know what was going on behind her, and she couldn't see the smug look on her boyfriend's face. Then, before she could get up to wash her face, Lucas scooped his cum off of her face with his fingers and started to feed her.

Sofia was watching from the corner, and she was filled with a mix of emotions. She was happy that Zuri was enjoying the fruit of her labor, but she also wished that she could be the one being fed. She watched as Zuri savored the cum with pure joy, and she felt a warmth in her heart.

Sofia knew she had to hurry up and get back downstairs before her daughter left the room. She had just experienced the most intense and pleasurable orgasm of her life, and she wanted to savor the moment for as long as possible. She quickly tidied up and made sure everything was in its place. She wanted to make sure that her daughter didn't suspect anything. After making sure everything was in place, Sofia ran down the stairs, her heart pounding, and her legs trembling from all of the orgasms she experienced this evening. She was still in a state of euphoria, and she wanted to make sure that her daughter didn't see her in this state.

Sofia was sitting on the couch in the living room, anxiously awaiting Lucas to come down the stairs. She had been waiting for what felt like hours, but in reality it had only been a few minutes. In those minutes, Zuri washed her face and cleaned herself before returning to her room where Lucas was waiting for her. She knew he wanted to have sex with her but she wasn't ready to lose her virginity yet. Lucas had been waiting for two months now and she had promised him that they would be having sex soon, but every time they got close, she got scared of his size. She had seen his equipment and knew that he was much bigger than average, and it made her feel vulnerable. She had tried to explain her feelings to him, but he didn't seem to understand. He had been patient with her, but she could tell he was getting impatient. Tonight, before Lucas left her room, she could feel the tension between them. She wanted to give in to him, but she was still scared.

Lucas came down the stairs, backpack in hand, and picked up the box containing different butt plugs. He walked into the living room where Sofia was sitting and handed her the box. He told her to wear one of the butt plugs all the time from now on and to keep the toy inside her cunt for the next time they meet. Sofia was a bit taken aback by the request, but she knew that Lucas was serious and she agreed to do it. She put on the butt plug and felt the sensation of it inside her. She knew that this was going to be an interesting experience and she was looking forward to the next time they meet.

She asked him again if her punishment was over. Lucas laughed, his eyes twinkling with a mischievous glint. He replied, "No, my bitch. Tonight was simply a lesson for you to learn that disobeying me will never be tolerated. Your punishment is to convince your daughter to stop teasing me and start fucking me. Do not fail me in this, Sofia."

Sofia felt a sinking feeling in her stomach. She had never expected Lucas to punish her in such a way, nor did she expect that it would involve her daughter. She knew Lucas well enough to understand that disobeying him was not an option, so she gathered her courage and accepted her punishment. She asked him one last time if he was really punishing her in this way, and he simply smiled and said, "Yes, Slut. Remember, I will not tolerate disobedience." With that, Lucas turned and walked away, leaving Sofia to face her punishment. She knew she had no choice but to convince her daughter to stop her teasing, or else face the consequences.

12