Mixed Family Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From that day on, Zuri felt more confident in her own skin. She started wearing clothes that made her feel comfortable and beautiful, and she was no longer afraid to express herself. Her mother had given her the courage to be herself, and she was grateful for that.

Lucas had been demanding more and more from Sofia. He wanted her to do things his way, no matter how difficult it was for her. Sofia was exhausted from trying to keep up with Lucas' demands. But Lucas seemed determined to control her every move.

Sofia had been feeling ignored. He had been spending more and more time with her daughter, and Sofia felt like she was being pushed aside. One day, she had had enough. She decided to stand up for herself and tell Lucas that she was not going to be ignored any longer. She confronted him and told him that she was tired of feeling like she was being taken for granted.

Lucas was taken aback by her sudden outburst. He tried to explain that he was just trying to be a good boyfriend to her daughter, but Sofia was not having it. She told him that she was not going to be ignored and that he had to start paying attention to her again.

Sofia started to crave Lucas' attention more and more. She wanted to be around him all the time, and she started to become obsessed with him. She felt like she was addicted to Lucas' touch. She craved it more and more, and she couldn't get enough. She had become so dependent on Lucas' attention that she felt lost without him. She was desperate for him. The way Lucas had made her feel. She had become addicted to his touch, and she wanted more of it.

Lucas had gotten exactly what he wanted. Sofia was addicted to him, and he was the only one who could make her happy. He was thrilled that his plan had worked, and he was determined to keep her addicted to him for as long as possible.

He had been pushing her further and further, and he was ready to make his next demand. He asked Sofia to help him fuck her daughter up the ass.

Sofia was taken aback by the suggestion. She was horrified at the thought of her daughter being violated in such a way. But Lucas was persistent, and convinced her to help him by threatening to sneak into Zuri's bedroom late at night, and Lucas would take her from behind while Sofia watched.

Sofia was shocked and appalled by Lucas' words. She had never expected him to say something like that, and she was horrified. She wanted to scream at him and tell him to leave them alone, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

He told her that he would only fuck her when he had fucked her daughter in all three holes. He said that he wanted to make sure that her daughter was properly fucked before he could even think about fucking Sofia.

Sofia was in a difficult situation. She had already convinced her daughter, Zuri, to give her virginity to Lucas, her boyfriend. Now, Lucas wanted Sofia to convince Zuri to give him her anal cherry. Sofia was torn. She wanted to protect her daughter, but she also wanted to keep Lucas happy.

Sofia knew that she had to talk to Zuri about it. She was scared of how Zuri would react, but she knew she had to do it. She took a deep breath and went to Zuri's room.

She knew what Lucas wanted and was scared of what it meant. Sofia hugged her daughter and told her that she would never let anything bad happen to her. She then explained to Zuri that anal sex was something that some people enjoyed, but it was not something that she had to do if she didn't want to.

Sofia told Zuri that she could make her own decisions and that she should never feel pressured into doing something she didn't want to do. Zuri thanked her mother for understanding and for being so supportive.

In the end, Zuri decided that she was ready to give Lucas her anal cherry. She told him that she was comfortable with it and that she wanted it.

Sofia was relieved that she had been able to convinced her daughter make the right decision. She was proud of herself and for making Lucas wish come true.

12