All Comments on 'Mixed Marriage'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Rocketman51Rocketman51almost 4 years ago
Hot family fun!

Great build up with lots of twists and turns! I hope you will write more on this group!

Thank for sharing your talent!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 4 years ago
What a turnaround

that I wasn't expecting from what you usually write, and I have to comment given such a departure from other things I've enjoyed that you've written.

I only made it halfway through page 2, which says a lot. There's no description of Max and not much of one for Ella. This feels very rushed (the "I've got to get to Phoenix by sundown" kind), and even proposing that IOU for a BJ is such a hellacious turnoff. Add to that all the comparisons to engines and such...it seemed like you were trying to experiment with what you felt was compatible imagery, but it didn't come off like that: it was awkward and in some cases extremely clumsy.

This story does not reflect at all the usual quality of thought and detail you include in your stories, so much so that everything was to get to the sexual parts. Return to focusing on detailing descriptions, thoughts, and slow it down; those things are usually your strengths. Sadly, they are missing from this tale.

sparktjsparktjalmost 4 years ago

Great story but like another commenter, I would have like more descriptive detail about the bodies of the characters. Although a long story, it did feel rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Loved the ending. Got me hard!!!!!

RedDevil5875RedDevil5875over 3 years ago
WOW!

I thought this was a very well-written story. This is the first time I've heard of crockpot sex. To the best of my knowledge, it's also the first time anyone has sibilated on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!

Would love to have the sequel with all four of them together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous