Mixed Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I'll leave the light on," he said, and kissed her again.

Their mouths and bodies were plastered together. Max pulled her on top of him and felt her groin grind into his hardness, the pressure of her tits against his chest.

Carly broke the kiss and whispered, "Let's fuck."

Max took her hand and led her down the hallway. As they passed the master bedroom door they could hear the familiar lip-smacking and flesh-slapping and sighs of pleasure from Ella and Hannah. He opened the door to the guest bedroom and closed it behind them.

Max started to unbutton Carly's top, but she went straight for his jeans, clawing them open, ripping at the zipper. She pushed his pants and Jockeys down in one quick whoosh. His dick pointed like a cannon at the ceiling. They hastily undressed the rest of the way and fell into the bed.

Carly hadn't had a man in a while, but she was having this one, in as many ways as possible. She knew he'd been fucking two hot ladies already, but now that she going to be number three, she wanted to be the best fuck he'd ever had. This night hadn't ended like any of them would have guessed, but it would be one to remember. Another angle to the love rectangle; another discussion the four of them would be having in the morning. She squeezed his cock and fed it into her soaked, hungry snatch.

They never turned on the light. After their eyes adjusted to the light, they could see each other just fine.

_____________________________________________