Mixed Wrestling Pt. 04 - Lulu

Story Info
My ex-girlfriend proves she can physically dominate me.
2k words
4.1
18.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happer55
happer55
26 Followers

Lulu had me pretty much trained at this point. Her voice alone could give me an erection, and she knew it. Over the phone, whenever she sensed I might be straying or trying to establish some kind of independence, she would lower her voice and it would hit me. Did I really not want to come by and weed her driveway? Was I sure? I told her that it wasn't fair and she laughed at me.

Of course I came over and did whatever she asked of me. I found myself following her orders without even thinking about it. She would tell me, never ask, to take her car in for a tune-up and pick up groceries on the way home, or mow her lawn, or a thousand other little things. She had me trained. Even just being commanded by her and obeying her aroused me.

She called me into her living room one hot summer day. She was wearing a short, light skirt and a white tank top, I could see her purple bra straps peeping from beneath it, form fitted to her firm, well rounded shoulders. At 5'3" and not much over 100 lbs, I had a good 5 inches and 20 pounds on her, but she was fit, all lean muscle and firm flesh with barely an ounce of fat on her, whereas I was skinny and didn't exercise aside from mowing her lawn or doing her dishes. I wasn't weak, but I wasn't in the same condition as her. She had always taken care of herself by jogging and going to the gym regularly. I could beat her at arm wrestling, but barely, and that was it. Her body, overall, was much stronger than mine, and she had shown me that time and time again by beating me convincingly everytime we wrestled or did anything physical. The few times she had felt the need to "put me in my place," she had shown me that she could pin me and have me helpless in seconds. She had pinned me once with her knees digging into my biceps as she pulled up on my arms by the wrists and told me I was completely at her mercy. I tensed my stomach to try and grab her with my legs, but was too afraid to even try. For all she had humiliated me, she hadn't really hurt me yet, and we both knew that she could. Looking past her crotch and up into her eyes, I saw her staring down at me with amusement. She yanked my arms up even harder and it hurt so badly I involuntarily cried out, begging her to stop.

I had managed to stay in denial for months. After all, I was a guy and she was a girl, and we were just playing around. And wrestling her was definitely sexually distracting. It was difficult to concentrate with her firm body pressed up against mine, sweating and writhing. But at this point, I was starting to accept that these were all just excuses. Even if I "let her" win, she still always ended up on top and had me helpless. Once she started to win, I would basically give up. I told her once that I wasn't really trying my hardest, and she told me that she knew it-that I was afraid to try my hardest because I didn't want to face the fact that she would beat me anyway. I laughed it off at the time, but was coming to accept that my cute, sexy girlfriend could take me.

She uncrossed her legs and motioned for me to sit down on the floor at her feet. She had already painted her fingernails and was about to get started on her toes. Once I was seated she handed me the nail polish and applicator.

"Do my toes for me. And here."

She twisted to her side and pulled off a couch cushion, then handed it to me to place beneath her feet.

"Go get a towel first. And be careful with the polish."

I screwed the applicator brush back into the bottle, then ran into the kitchen and grabbed an old towel. She stretched her legs out as I placed the towel beneath them and motioned for me to sit down in front of her, then bent her knees and set her feet down in front of me. She was sitting low on the couch and I could see up along her thighs to where they curved into her ass and the tiny triangle of her white panties. I looked up at her and saw her staring down at me. She knew exactly what I could see. It was her gift. Didn't I see how good things could be for me, and how much easier, as long as I listened to her? I started on her left pinkie.

"Do you need cotton to put between my toes?"

"I think I'll be alright."

"Be careful."

I painted each of her nails carefully as I stole peeks at her legs and panties. Her smooth ankles curved into her rounded calves and puckered at her knees and the backs of her thighs swelled and dimpled at her hips, barely touching before they separated again right below her crotch.

She let out a contented sigh and I could feel her enjoying her power over me. She stretched her arms as she arched her back and yawned. Her pert breasts rose and I could see the faint peach fuzz of her shaved armpits. I wanted so badly to lick her armpit I couldn't resist. I quickly and carefully replaced the applicator before sidling up along her lap and pushed my nose into her armpit and licked it.

"I already know you're such a pervert that doesn't even skeeve me out."

She took the back of my neck in her hand and brought my lips to hers, spreading her legs to bring me in closer as her tongue flickered into my mouth. Her teeth softly bit into my bottom lip as she pulled away.

"Do the other foot nicely and maybe I'll give you a treat."

As I lowered myself to pick up the nail polish she pushed my chest down hard and slid down on top of me as my back hit the floor. I strained to get up and she had my wrists her in her hands in a flash. I tried to move her off of me and she pushed herself forward, pulling my arms out past my head and pinning me. I struggled beneath her as she stared down at me.

"Look at the position you've gotten yourself into."

I tried to sit up and couldn't even raise my arms a millimeter.

"Stop your feeble squirming. You're embarrassing yourself."

I stopped squirming for a moment, then pushed up as hard as I could. I managed to get my back just off the floor for a moment but couldn't move my arms or break her grip.

"How can you be doing this to me?"

"This is easy for me. No challenge at all."

I looked away to the side, embarrassed.

"Don't tell me that!"

She pulled my wrists further apart and down so they were even with my shoulders and leaned in close as her elbows stabbed into my biceps and I gasped. Her breasts just touched my chest and I could feel her breath on my neck when she spoke.

"Look at me. Don't cower. Look at me now."

I turned to face her and she shook her head.

"Poor baby. I'm not going to hurt you."

"You're already hurting me."

My biceps were throbbing.

"Well I'm allowed to hurt you a little bit."

I struggled and strained for a moment but she had me locked down.

"Please. My arms are really hurting."

"Say uncle."

"Lulu, please. Uncle. Uncle!"

She let some of the pressure off my biceps and started making out with me and my erection grew and throbbed against her thigh.

"I guess I'm not hurting you too much."

I looked past her neck down her shirt. I was panting and she was breathing evenly.

"You've got to get into better shape. But it's not like it would make a difference. Wimp."

I shook my head.

"It isn't all me. You're really strong."

"I know."

She let go of my wrists and ran her hands down my arms, then cupped my right nipple and squeezed as she leaned into me and kissed me hard. I opened my mouth to take a break and she pushed her tongue deep into my throat as her other hand came up behind my neck and pulled my head up so she could ram her tongue further. I ran my hands up along her back and gripped her shoulders, trying to give myself room to breathe. She moved her hand from behind my head and pressed her forearm down into my neck and my hands rushed down to hold it off of me as she locked her thighs around mine and pushed down on me. I had to use both arms to keep her forearm from choking me and shuddered as I felt her free hand grab my crotch and start unzipping me.

"Look at me."

Her sharp, beautiful face was inches from mine and her soft brown eyes locked onto mine.

"I could kill you."

She stretched up and pushed her forearm a little deeper into my throat and I gagged.

"Nod your head if you understand."

I nodded my head and she let the pressure off, then looked down between our bodies to pull my cock out of my underwear. She had moved the crotch of her panties off to the side and unzipped and unbuttoned my shorts.

"See how considerate I am?"

She put me inside of her and I gasped.

"Boys are weak."

She moved her arm off my throat and pinned my wrists as she grinded into me and I moaned.

"If you come I'll beat the shit out of you."

Her saying that made me even harder and I struggled to control myself.

"Please don't."

She kissed me and bit my lip, then my shoulder, then my neck.

"I could break you in half."

"I know."

She started pumping harder, each time I raised my pelvis off the ground she rammed it back down harder and faster. I felt her thighs start to squeeze my legs together and braced to resist her, but couldn't stop her legs from closing. Her thighs were almost on top of mine and I couldn't move. The combination of her squeezing and thrusting was crushing my balls and I felt like my cock was pushed back almost parallel to my belly.

"Stop! Please stop!"

She paused for a moment and looked at me questioningly.

"It hurts, and I don't think it's going to work. Your legs are too strong."

She dug her nails into the back of my wrists and started riding me even faster and harder. Feeling I was close, she thrusted her hips so forcefully I felt my body dragged with the motion as she crushed my legs together with her thighs and I came uncontrollably. My arms struggled to free themselves with my convulsions but she held me fast until it was over.

I looked up at her, afraid she was going to beat the shit out of me, angry at her for not stopping, and ashamed of myself for not being able to stop her. She looked down at me calmly, forcing me to acknowledge that it had worked and I was powerless against her. She obviously had more control over my own body than I did.

She stood up and caught me looking up her skirt as she rearranged her panties and smiled, then shook her head and walked off toward the bathroom to clean up. I lied there feeling like she had done something wrong. She should have listened to me when I told her to stop, but her smile had told me everything. A part of me had liked it and we both knew it, and there was nothing I could do about it anyway.

happer55
happer55
26 Followers