Mixing Business & Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William sighed and said, "good girl."

At his encouragement, she picked up the pace, thrusting the cock in and out of her mouth. After a few minutes, she lifted her head off of him and held the large dick in her small hand as she caught her breath. Now fully erect, it was nearly a foot long and the dark skin glistened with her saliva. Her petite, white fingers were wrapped around the base of his cock and ensnared in black, curly pubic hair. She pursed her lips above his member and spit onto the thick, throbbing tip before pushing it back into her mouth and descending onto it again.

Exhaling in satisfaction, William remarked, "Yes . . . Earn that work, baby."

Lauren grunted in acknowledgement and continued sucking William's cock.

Briefly lifting her head from his dick, William kicked off his pants and briefs before standing up and pulling her face back onto his dick. Lauren wrapped a second hand around his shaft and went back to work, jerking him off as she pushed deeper. As the long cock hit the back of her mouth, Lauren extended her tongue out and tried to slide his length down her throat.

Taking measured breaths, he said "swallow it" and thrust farther down her passage.

She struggled to deepthroat the wide cockhead but managed to swallow about half, at least several inches, before stopping and looking up at him. Grasping Lauren's head with both hands, William began to slowly fuck her face. His thick dick sliding through her wet lips as his hairy, dark balls slapped against her chin. Finally, he pulled her off of his shaft until long tendrils of saliva hung from her open mouth.

William slapped his meat across her face until she extended her tongue, "that's it. Get used to sucking this cock now, baby."

He lifted a leg onto the coffee table and she dutifully bent down and proceeded to suck each of his heavy nuts before tonguing beneath his hairy sack.

Spreading his legs farther apart, William remarked, "be a good little slut" and pushed Lauren's face into the cheeks of his ass. Slowly she pulled apart his taut butt before gingerly licking his ass.

"Now you're getting it," William said grinning in satisfaction. "Now why don't you get up and take off that little g-string."

Lifting herself from between his legs and beginning to jerk a small hand around his cock, Lauren looked up at William cautiously. "Please don't . . . I'll finish you with my hands or my mouth."

"I know you will. But I want some of that married white pussy," he said and pulled her to her feet.

Seemingly without options, Lauren looped her fingers into the waistband of her sheer panties and slid them down to her ankles before tossing them aside. William inspected her exposed slit, toying with her labia before running a finger through her trimmed pubic hair.

"I like a bald pussy. I want this shaved from now on," he directed and Lauren nodded in acknowledgement. Moving his large hands around her back, William smacked her now fully nude ass. He pulled apart her cheeks and teased her asshole before repeatedly slapping her pale skin and causing it to redden.

Disengaging, he gestured towards the master bedroom and remarked, "let's get more comfortable." Lauren walked across the room and through the hallway, the sound of her heels clicking on the floor as she moved. William followed behind her never taking his eyes off her heart-shaped ass. Once she reached the edge of the bed he said, "up on your back."

Spinning around and laying back onto the bed, Lauren looked down at William's cock as he jerked its full length and approached the edge of the bed. It hung between his legs like a weapon, the dark head throbbing as he laid his thick member on her stomach. The dick, still glistening from her mouth, extended halfway up her torso causing her eyes to widen.

Tentatively she said, "Please use a condom. I can't get pregnant."

Smiling at the sight, William shook his head, "No. You'll take me bareback. Now spread your legs for me."

As she opened her thighs apart holding them in the air, he rubbed the engorged tip of his member along her slit before placing it against her opening. Lifting herself up onto her elbows, Lauren watched as he pushed the head of his cock against her folds and her lips began to stretch around its girth.

"Open up that wet pussy, baby," William said as the first couple of inches slid into it her. "That's it . . . you needed some big dick. Keep going."

As the enormous dark meat pushed farther into her, Lauren's cunt wrapped around his shaft slowly accepting each additional inch of cock. With about half of his 11-inches buried in Lauren, William wrapped her legs around his waist and began to gradually slide in and out of her tight pussy.

Exhaling deeply, she muttered, "Jesus . . . Christ." After a few minutes, she began to move with him pulling his body against her thighs. He picked up the pace until each thrust drew a moan from Lauren but there was nearly 6 inches of cock still outside of her pussy.

Reaching up her body, William squeezed an eraser-sized nipple between two fingers before slapping her large tits, saying, "Loosen up now."

Lauren groaned, "Oh . . . fuck . . ." and began to rub her pussy. "It's too big . . ."

William continued thrusting into her, "work that clit."

Her fingers started to accelerate as he methodically fucked her and gradually her legs rose off his waist and her body filled with tension. Eventually, she was furiously masturbating, her hand a blur on her engorged clit as he plunged into her. "Oh . . . OH . . OH GOD . . . I'M GOING TO CUM!!!!!"

Lauren froze, her legs dangling in mid-air, as an orgasm began to rack her body. William held still as her pussy convulsed around his cock squeezing the thick member and coating it in cum. Her eyes still clenched shut, she began to lightly slap her cunt enjoying the sharp sensation as the last few spasms shook her body.

William fully withdrew and half of his dark cock was coated in a thick white cream which began to run down the entire shaft. He slid up onto the bed and laid on his back slowly stroking himself.

Without prodding, Lauren rolled over and straddled him. Reaching between her legs, she grasped the monster cock in her small hand and positioned it against her swollen cunt. The wedding ring still on her finger but clearly forgotten, she lowered herself onto the wet dick and began to ride him.

Gripping her ass in his hands, William smiled and said, "you like that cock, don't you?"

Lauren only grunted in reply but shifted her feet so she was squatting over his cock with her hands braced on his chest. Bouncing on his lap, she began to descend farther with each stroke and William watched as another inch disappeared into her cunt.

"Good little slut . . . Break in that married pussy."

After several minutes she had found a rhythm and nearly ten inches of cock was buried deep into Lauren's slit with each thrust. With each upswing, the tight lips of her cunt stretched wider, gripping the sides of the thick black shaft. Her full, perky tits bounced on her small frame and she was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. She began fingering herself again and, every so often, she breathed deeply but continued to ride William's hard cock.

"SMACK!!" The air was broken by the sound of William's large hand on her pale ass.

"Ride that dick, bitch," he said through gritted teeth.

Watching the large cock glide in and out of her pussy, Lauren said "Jesus . . . I'm going to cum again." Sliding down William's member until all but the last few inches were deep in her cunt, she stopped moving and frantically rubbed her clit, "oh fuck . . . FUCK . . . FUCK!!!"

In an instant, Lauren froze overtop of his body and spread open her labia squirting a stream of clear liquid into the air. William gripped firmly onto her ass as she held open her sex, slapping the swollen skin, and spraying their bodies in fluid. Finally, as the last trickles of cum ran out of her pussy, she began to come back down.

Lauren looked down at their joined bodies in disbelief. Their skin shone in the light and their mingled nest of pubic hair was matted with cum. In the soft glow of the room, she could tell the surrounding sheets were dark with moisture. She'd never experienced such a strong orgasm.

William slid her off and rolled her onto her stomach. As he rose to his knees, her eyes followed his long upright cock its skin glistening and the heavy nutsack dripping with her cum.

"We need to stop . . ." she said softly as he moved behind her. Pushing her legs underneath her and elevating her ass, William spread open her cheeks and began to slide back into her stretched cunt.

"SLAP!!" the sound of William's palm hitting Lauren's cheek filled the room as he thrust into her saying, "you like that black cock don't you baby? Come on, tell me."

Raising herself onto all fours, Lauren braced herself against the bed as he pushed deeper, responding "Yes . . . UGHHH . . . it's so biggg . . ." Within a few quick strokes nearly all of his length was buried in her pussy.

"SMACK . . . SLAP!!" Again, and again he spanked her alabaster skin until it was red with hand marks accelerating his thrusts with each strike. Her D-cup tits swung heavily beneath her as she struggled to match his pace.

Rising up onto the balls of his feet, he knelt overtop of Lauren's upturned ass and gripped her narrow waist. Grunting William said, "take it all, baby" and in one final thrust shoved the nearly foot long cock into her wet, loosened pussy. Her crotch seemed to cave in before popping back around the base of his shaft, the thick mushroom head finally pressed firmly against her cervix.

Lauren's body jerked and she yelped in surprise, "oh, fuck." She placed a hand on her belly hoping to relieve the pressure from the deep penetration.

With increasing force William began to fuck her with the full length of his dick and the sound of his cum-laden balls hitting her ass filled the bedroom. Down on all fours, Lauren jolted with each strong thrust finally dropping to her stomach as his 250-pound frame pounded into her small body. As the enormous cock split her open, she repeatedly uttered, "oh god . . . oh god . . . oh god."

Squatting atop the bed, William's breath began to quicken and he muttered, "damn, you're tight . . . I'm going to fill this pussy up." Lauren made little attempt to protest as he relentlessly fucked her unprotected cunt.

Finally, William called out, "Fuck . . . Here it comes . . . HERE IT COMES . . .FUCK!!!" He shoved his pelvis against her round cheeks and arched his back, burying his cock to the hilt, before letting out a thunderous roar. His toned black figure pressed against Lauren, flexing to force every possible inch into her porcelain white body. Reaching a hand behind her, she grasped his taut ass and opened her legs wider. Moaning loudly, her eyes rolled back into her head as a third orgasm began to course through her.

The first spasm of William's heavy balls shot a jet of semen out of his cock coating her uterus in seed. The dark scrotum continued to contract sending rope after rope of thick cum deep into her pussy.

Lauren's eyes shot open and she shouted, "OH MY GOD" as she grasped the pulsing nutsack in her small hand.

William held firmly onto her sides thrusting sporadically as he emptied into her, "fuck. . . take that load baby."

White cum began to pool around the sides of his cock, dripping out of her pussy and onto the bed. He stayed buried for at least a minute as he finished inseminating her. Slowly he withdrew, inch-by-inch, until the black tip slid from her cunt, semen dripping from its engorged head. The dark shaft was coated in their cum and a ring of foamy cream sat just above his balls. Lauren's pussy gaped open; the swollen lips stretched apart from the force of their fucking. A pool of white cum sat inside her spread labia, evidence of William's potent deposit deep in her fertile body.

Exhaling loudly, he placed his thick, drained cock on her tattooed back lightly slapping it on her skin before rolling Lauren onto her back. She was clearly exhausted and trying to catch her breath but looked up to him for direction.

"Spread your legs for me," William said and she complied pulling open her thighs.

Moving between Lauren's legs, William lightly stroked her swollen pussy before pulling open her already stretched lips with his large fingers. As her labia parted, rivulets of white cum ran out of her cunt and onto the bed. Smiling at the sight, he gently placed his cock against her sex and pushed a few inches into her cunt to prevent more from running out. For a few minutes, he held his monster cock just inside of her saying nothing as she gradually recovered before finally pulling out. As her cunt gaped back open, one small drop of cum leaked out and Lauren moaned softly knowing her body had absorbed the last bit of his load.

Slapping the side of her ass, William slid off the bed saying, "don't worry, baby." His long dick swayed in front of him as he walked to the head of the bed and held it in front of Lauren's face. Resignedly, she sucked the tip into her mouth causing him to sigh with pleasure.

"That's it . . ." as Lauren cleaned up the sides of his thick shaft with her tongue. "You're my little cock slut, now. You'll get used to taking new cum soon."

The End

12