All Comments on 'Mixing Business & Pleasure Ch. 01'

by whiteglamdring

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

She needs to meet her husband with a black baby bump inside her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The rest

After having two kids she can certainly take all the cock he can give her. Hot fucking story about a wife ripe for more fucking than she gets back home. How about the rest of the story after the husband shows up, and William buys them all an expensive dinner with lots of drinks. Then fucks her with her hubby watching. There's allot more story here.

syd_v63syd_v63about 4 years ago

Thanks hope there's more to come. Nice setup, needs some character development, a little background, maybe some intrigue with previous history of past liaisons; either with persons fulfilling her role before, or faculty he's worked with, previous students etc...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Again

No she didn't have on nylons and open toe shoes in Cuba...and no vagina is an endless tube no matter how many kids she had...need an ass for that length....and entering her womb means never having kids again, pain ,blood and emergency surgery...

norwegiancucknorwegiancuckabout 4 years ago
More please

Love the story. Hope for chapter 2 soon

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 4 years ago
OMG I want some of that

Love being taken by BBC. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

auhound49auhound49about 4 years ago
Nice pregnancy risk story

You should have had more about her worry about taking black seed totally unprotected. I hope that will continue in the next part of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Awesome start, 5 stars all day long !!!!! I hope there will be a chapter 2, can't wait.

I'm hoping that Lauren feeds hubby the big sloppy creampie that William left in her stretched out delicious pussy. There's a lot more to this yummy IR cuckold story, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Pretty hot story. All the guy I know when younger always had the girls like the balls and rim them before fucking there ass and if they were in a very fucked out horney stat go ass to mouth. Ever wonder if your girlfriend or wife at some point had rimmed other guys asses .

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writerabout 4 years ago
Excellent – With Just A Few Tiny Gripes

Well, wow! Great to see a new talent here. Especially in a genre that’s not too well represented these days here.

There are just a few tiny gripes that will finesse your writing – and these are just small editorial things that a lot of writers fall for. You should try to use the … instead of three separate full stops . . . and if you use these, at least use them this way: ... which is correct.

You do use capitals and don’t use them in the wrong place. For example see this;

You wrote:

"Now you're getting it," William said grinning in satisfaction. "Now why don't you get up and take off that little g-string."

What you should have written is:

"Now you're getting it," William said grinning in satisfaction, “now why don’t you get up and take off that little g-string."

Every time someone speaks you have a capital. “Hello,” for example. When dialogue is used twice in a sentence (only use it twice, for anything more use a new sentence) you can break it up ending the first part with a comma (,) not a full stop, then continue the dialogue with a lower case letter. The reason for this is what the person is saying is one sentence. You have just interrupted it correctly, to show where the descriptive part needs to be. Many people don’t do this well and you do, but these few tiny errors are a bit of a distraction. Also try to avoid using double exclamation marks, like husbands one is all you need at the same time. ☺︎

Also try not to use CAPITALS to express dialogue. Use italics as this gets the point across far better. You have used them correctly in this story and the last one.

I’m not picking, just advising that an editor would pick these out – which would make your work completely printable – you could sell these online, they are that good.

Your imagination is fantastic, characters seem rounded and real, you have a great ear for realistic dialogue and characters. It all flows very well. I think you’re a fantastic writer and need to be encouraged. I am sorry if I’ve noted the few minor niggling little bits that are just a tiny bit of grit in an otherwise well oiled machine.

Well done and thank you for getting me excited – and chomping at the bit for a new piece of erotica from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hope There's More

You're a strong writer and this story has promise for continuation. Hope to see part 2 (and 3?) soon! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

This needs to be continued!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So erotic

This is very well composed and presents a credible scene. I loved it. Please continue with a second installment, including the arrival of her husband or how she plans to balance career and her cravings for this confident and brilliant younger man. These characters are well framed and I look so forward to reading more about their development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yuck

You are one sick bastard. No one wants to read about ass licking and female squirting. Nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is there more to this story?

Any plans for a Part 2?

dwayne369dwayne369over 3 years ago
Sequel

I agree with others this deserves a sequel of what happened later... did she go back to her room... what happened when husband arrived... maybe storyline goes she ended up spending the night gets fucked several more times only to find when she goes back to her room husband got an earlier flight wondering where she has been all night!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another cheating, money-grubbing slut wife story. With any justice at all, she'll be knocked up with a baby that's obviously not her husband's, plus a likely STD for good measure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why are so many authors obsessed with ass stuff?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4* - needs more chapters... You take most of the story to get her compromised, THEN it's "The End"?! Wtf?! 🙄🤨😝

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

Bullet to the head for them is the only answer.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 2 years ago

Nicely done, and arousing. An editor might help with the niggling little grammatical stuff, but they were not distractions at all. Please keep up the good work, and keep writing!

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

Wow, I somehow just stumbled across this tale, and it left my cock dripping with pre-cum! 5 stars from me for this sizzling hot story! I loved the dialogue and the rough sex descriptions immensely ... tit slapping, clit slapping, reluctant stripping, deep throating, analigus ... so hot! How this faithful wife and mother could succumb so quickly and thoroughly made my blood boil and made this an instant classic in my list of favourites.

Addicted098Addicted09812 months ago

Very well written and erotic. Buta change I woud do is in the suit William woud kiss her and take her in muscular embrace after asking you really need this don't you ?

Helen1899Helen189912 months ago

Addicted you sound like a man a business woman would like to meet on an away day

I just came across this and loved every word, highly charged, highly erotic, had me breathing heavily and *smiles* definitely 5*

Addicted098Addicted09811 months ago

@Helen I am flattered. But I unfortunately I dont have the Gently dominant & Persuasive nature of Dr. William as shown in this story. So things dont work out like that normally. Where I live woman are also not as open as shown in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

AROUSING. Keep writing. 5 STARS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteglamdring@whiteglamdring
Tall, thin male. Married with kids. Enjoy erotica and pornography with the wife across a range of topics. December 2023. Appreciate all of the positive comments and reactions about Late Night Encounter. Given all of the interest, I am starting on the next chapter of Mixing...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES