All Comments on 'Mixing Business & Pleasure Ch. 02'

by whiteglamdring

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
MrWilburMrWilburover 2 years ago

Just picked upon your story. Read the chapter 1 reviews and agree... only... with those who suggest you fill out the story and flesh out the characters. A good read so please do continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is the dialogue in italics? It’s annoying. Otherwise the story is predictable and the characters have no depth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her tummy is going to start swelling up with a black baby in it t for sure……

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 2 years ago

I only gave this story 5 stars, because I couldn't give it 10 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. This is one of the best IR cuckold stories that I have read in a long long long time!!!!! It is so freaking good, I can't wait for part 3😋😋😋😋.

I'm hoping that William puts a least one black baby in Lauren if not two or three. It sounds like William has long term plans for Lauren, hubby should have plenty of creampie to eat. Please continue with this delicious cuckold story asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved your story. I would love for it to go deeper into the emotional aspects of it. Also, for william to further his dominance by having her compare her husband’s cock to his to establish the alpha.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 2 years ago

Seriously great story. I hope you keep writing.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Michael and his author have no character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLEASE keep this story going...it is truly one of my favorites!

beachbum_aubeachbum_auover 2 years ago

I look forward to hopefully another chapter!

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 2 years ago

I have read (and enjoyed) each of your stories. You have style and a sense of purpose in your writing. Don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clearly, you have a talent with this type of story. Subtle. Nuanced. The understated eroticism drips from each paragraph, as it did in your chapter one. William's Alpha persona is already well established. It is so refreshing to have an intelligent, professional, articulate, and demonstrative Black man in the lead role. Lauren's emotions and desires beyond this trip, however, need to be developed. Just how far will she let this go? Is this a momentary tryst? Is it something she has quietly been searching for? Her career is taking off, while Michael's appears to be in stasis. In their marriage, she might be in the position to begin plotting new directions, establishing new norms, putting her own pleasures ahead of other concerns, especially as her career affords her new liberties and closer collaboration with William. You bring Michael’s story along so well. His disorientation from the voyage, his questions about just what his dutiful wife has been doing while away from him these many weeks, and his absolute shock at how deferential she is to William, yet brazen enough to give into him and indulge her own feral desires. In turn, Lauren’s managing of Michael’s emotions is masterful. She knows precisely how to keep him from making a scene. Her character is as strong as William’s, but in different ways. Please continue to create with these characters, your imagination and writing style set you head and shoulders above so many who contribute to this site. I so look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lauren's point of view could be explored by her recounting the time that passed during that second day of Michael's absence; e.g., the hints of more risque suits and resulting tan lines; or, the easy and familiar manner in which she moves with her lover. That is, her perspective could be revealed as she details to her husband the events that unfurled as a result of his unfortunate delay, not of only one day, but two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What if Michael grows a pair? Your plot would be original

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 2 years ago

This story is well written and I appreciate the Black professor is articulate, educated and not an ignorant gang banger. Why are writers of cuck stories unwilling to describe a husband who is not a wimp and refuses to allow the potential "Bull" to treat him as less than man. In this story I hoped the husband would pull a weapon and make the professor regret his actions with his wife.

Radical11Radical11over 2 years ago
nice !

We need more people involved in the wife sexual awakening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a well written story , very erotic and exciting. Would love the next chapter of Lauren’s impregnation .

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Infantile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never listen to the naysayers. They only wish they could create as you do. This is a powerfully erotic series. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great for someone else’s wife or girlfriend. In real life, William would be sleeping with the fish and she would be heading for divorce court. The only thing saving her is the two ,kids who need their mother.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Fucking literotica doesn't like violence. O have been submitting several stories but they refuse to publish cuz they don't want violence! So they only let pinlish these stupid stories where the hubby is totally a helpless cu k that just sets paralyzed while he loses his wife to an asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How on earth did this last comment get published? Is the editor on vacation? Please, disregard this nonsense and grace us with the third chapter in this highly erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since husband isn't a real man why not have William fuck him too? Two submissive sluts for the price of one. If not, then wife will dump is pathetic ass for real man who will give her what she needs!

PanhandlefreakPanhandlefreakover 1 year ago

Wow one of the best I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made me so hot. I want to be a slut just like Amber

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uunh! So why should hubby take his clearly ex-wife back, and take care of her except for her sexual needs now exclusively claimed and owned by some janitor nig (no such thing as a black man being a "University professor" - hell, there isn't a black alive that can even spell that!)

And here she disrespects ex-hubby so badly she actually blows and fucks the janitor right in front of her newly ex'd ex-hubby?

So fucking cold the only proper immediate response is two unmarked, filled Cuban graves behind the hotel. Hasta la vista,babe...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking pig!

rascal98rascal98over 1 year ago

Excellent story, please continue. She has to get piercings, stay tanned, no underwear, recruit other women/ girls

lv2travel2lv2travel2over 1 year ago

I didn't particularly care for the story in that I find it difficult to believe their are husbands who would allow any other man to disrespect him to this degree. However, I sure there are readers who enjoy stories of this nature. What does displease me, however, is the ignorant and negative comment submitted by clearly an uneducated bigoted man; i.e., reference to Black men unable to be a university professor. That comment clearly demonstrates the lack of intelligence of this "anonymous" individual and I'm sure he will tell you the last election was rigged! Reading his comment made me remember the saying of "it's better to let other think you are ignorant than to open your mouth and remove any doubt" or in this case write something dumb.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 1 year ago

The,author and story are fucked up. .needs a rewrite, regardless of whether this author approves...

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A highly erotic and sophisticated series. On the contrary, is well conceived and composed. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm really not a racist but it kind of looked like it when Dan Robertson a district manager with our company was flirting with Jessica my wife. He was a large black guy and looked like he probably played football in college I really didn't know. We were at a company party being held in a large Hotel it had a large party room spas hot tubs saunas large pool. Dan had flirted with Jessica in the past and I had talked to her about it. I told her that I would not tolerate it. She said she understood but she did not want to cause a scene and possibly calls me to lose my job. I said I really like my job but I didn't love my job I love my wife. We were alone several people in the pool area. At the time Jessica and I were visiting with different groups. I noticed that then had worked his way over to the group that Jessica was visiting with. After standing there for a bit he put his arm around Jessica's waist and she politely pushed it away. It wasn't long before he done it again. This time she looked at him and pushed it away again. I was working my way over towards them. As I was headed there I stopped briefly and told my boss David Alexander that he should be looking for someone to replace me because I would not work for a company that employed people like Dan. David was actually the manager that I answered to. He asked what I meant by that? I said just watch him and walked away. He was saying we needed to talk before I quit. I didn't even acknowledge his statement. Just as I was just a few feet away from Jessica and Dan he grabbed her butt and squeezed it she jerked away and slapped his face just as I tackled him and took him into the pool I was like a ratcoon on a dog in the water. I had seen a ratcoon ground a dog when I was hunting with my oldest brother. The ratcoon just hung on to the dogs head and kept it under water and drowned the dog. I was pulled off of him by hotel security. Someone else helped Dan. Trying to shorten the story Dan was let go. I was offered his job but turned it down. I didn't want to travel that much and be away from my family. I also heard Dan was having marriage problems. Serves him well.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 1 year ago

I didn't care for this chapter as much as I did the first because I prefer stories of a stag/vixen type of relationship, rather than the cuckold/being humiliated type of relationship between a husband and wife. I also missed the rough sexual handling of the wife that you described in your first chapter with the appropriate dialogue you included, but apparently the wife's reluctance vanished somewhere on the second day. I would have preferred for the husband to have discovered his wife's infidelity through text messages or videos he discovered from the professor and then being left to either divorce his wife or forgive her, rather than viewing it directly and not objecting. I also find nothing appealing about a human life being brought into this world by a selfish, arrogant prick, but in the end it is your tale and it was well-written, so I will give you 4 stars.

Addicted098Addicted09812 months ago

The writing is great from William n Lauren's perspective. Really erotic. But the husband really comes off as meek. He is neither into this nor repelled by this. Doesn't try to have any one on one time with his wife ? Or make any remark to challenge William ? He is like a doormat basically. Doesn't even seem excited at any point.

Volume51Volume5112 months ago

Thanks for this exciting story. I think that it would have been better for William to have commenced his influence and subsequent domination of Lauren at the beginning of her visit. This would have given him a couple of weeks to develo her into the lady she became. Thanks for you excellent writing

Addicted098Addicted09811 months ago

The action between Lauren & WIlliam is hot. But the Husband brings so much awkwardness to all interactions. Husband & Wife both act like they dont want to the situation to continue but then they never do anything, cant decide anything for themselves. Their interactions always produce negative emotions. It ruins the story. Tried to ignore the Husband parts in the story but it was difficult.

The end of story is left open too. Do Lauren & Husband accept William as their bull ? What do they discuss ? What about possibility of pregnancy . No resolution to all these points.

TajfaTajfa10 months ago

The writing is excellent but I really hated the second part. Firstly the professor is a real bastard who treats people like scum. He is a disgusting human being. Secondly the wife has two children whose whole future she has put in jeapordy. Didn't she consider them in this disgusting alliance? Thirdly we have a loving husband who trusts his wife but who is treated with nothing but contempt. Why didn't he immediately turn round, recover his luggage and head home on the next flight. Alternatively, pick up the poker from the fireplace and smash it into the bastard's balls.

I really hated this one.

Helen1899Helen189910 months ago

So I well written, but the second half, the roof was a right avatars 3*

Sweatermeat1Sweatermeat16 months ago

Outstanding story! Love the characters and very well written. Would love to see a follow up to this or a conclusion.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle6 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I was wanting to be her. I hope you finish her journey and take us where you want it to go. Please finish her journey. Great story

Thumper311Thumper3113 months ago

It's a shame you chose not to add additional chapters to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 hours ago

Any update on the status of chapter 3 or will there not be one?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwhiteglamdring@whiteglamdring
Tall, thin male. Married with kids. Enjoy erotica and pornography with the wife across a range of topics. December 2023. Appreciate all of the positive comments and reactions about Late Night Encounter. Given all of the interest, I am starting on the next chapter of Mixing...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES