Miz Majesty gets Conned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly if he went legit he would be a legal billionaire. He did this because he loved breaking powerful women, giving them pleasure that broke their brains and left them begging to be used by him and anyone he designated. What man could turn that down for simple riches and fame? That was trash. Breaking powerful women was better than drugs, glory or riches. Miz Majesty was a living goddess, and if he can't have her, at least he can spend a weekend in a convention filled with perverts just like himself who loved the sacred mystery of a goddess on her knees, a domina in chains, a queen covered in cum. Freaky geeks, nympho nerds, men and women, young and old, all races, these were his people. Sure Miz Majesty thought he needed therapy, but she needed a good lay. At least the women he had his way with left satisfied.

He looked upon his epic device. It was going to be the centerpiece of his Wyvern Con After Dark Degradation Dungeon. It could hold four heroines, Miz Majesty in the center, three heroines bound, one to her left, one to her right, and one beneath her. She would be suspended for full access to front and back, both helpless and maximally displayed. He had put up a sign in sheet with time slots available and it was looking like he would have to limit the slots to half hour a piece as there was so much interest from the female and transfemmes in being bound either as Miz Majesty cosplayers, or as other heroines bound in character with her.

The males playing either heroes or villains all had their choices for targets. Miz Majesty, Batbrat, Night Panther, Amazing Amazon, and a dozen others. The times each were scheduled to be bound in the device would be posted so sign ups would match tormentor to target with maximum satisfaction for all. The women signing up were often proud professional feminists, intelligent and capable women whose very strength of mind allowed them to embrace their sexual needs to make their fantasy real for a night. They had courage Miz Majestic could never understand. They were sexual deviants, sure, but they lived their truth. They took the risk of public shame to be real and true, even if only for one night. He loved these people.

Society was fake, morality was a mask for greed and justification for control by a system more corrupt than he ever could be. He rejected it. Rejected false morality and the desire for wealth and status that was supposed to be the goal of power.

Money was fake, cum was real.

He was going to bring his people to a paradise of sexual bliss undreamed of by the gods themselves. Plus, there was a good chance he could get an autograph from Julie Newmar. Her Catgirl had changed his sexuality when he was in grade school

No, for once in his supervillain career, this was not about Miz Majesty. This was about geeks letting their freak flag fly, and a good time being had by all.

This was going to go so smoothly.

Chapter 3 Con-fusion and the chase

Miz Majesty looked like a goddess hewn from the ice of a distant planet and blessed with the love and power of a living sun. She had a lifetime of battle, of dealing with those in political, economic, or physical power who desired to use and possess her and the power she represented. What she did not have experience with was crowds.

What surrounded her was something out of her worst nightmare. Horrors from the pit, aliens from beyond, and a hundred copies of every real hero and villain she had ever known, along with dozens of purely fictional, stalked the halls.

Each moved with frenetic energy. They dashed to panels, they dashed to game tournaments, to hospitality suites, to autograph lineups, to merchandise tables, and to screenings of every niche and genre film, including some in incredibly poor taste that bordered on PORN!

She saw a dozen copies of herself. From a ten year old girl, to a grandmother, a boy, a girl who must weigh twice what she did, white, black, native, each of them in a costume they had clearly made themselves with the limit of the skills and materials they had access to.

Honestly, she saw one on a cross dressing man, and another on a middle aged woman about twenty pounds off fighting weight that were actually far more attractive, idealized version of the skin suit she wore as armour.

Four times she almost struck out a killing blow at Doctor Degrader, or the Crimson Blade, stopping only a picosecond from a civilian death when she realized they were only cosplayers. Twice she froze paralyzed by the near miss, only to find flashing from all sides showing dozens of cameras catching the iconic confrontation.

Retreating from the chaos to the upper deck to get away from the press of humanity, she came to a deck where only costumed characters strode. Each was tended by a line of eager fans waiting to take a picture of their cherished idol.

She saw with horror that Doctor Degrader himself was standing at the point of one of those lines. She could use her enhanced vision to see the microfractures in the left pectoral plate. Under anything but a full magnetic flux test the plate would appear perfect, but she recognized the damage from the strike of their last battle, still undetected and unrepaired.

Two giggling girls, although they had to be college age or just past, dressed as Sailor Defenders came to the front of the line and begged to pose with him.

For five minutes she watched as he posed with them in battle scene, campy promotional poses, and finally after a whispered conversation and blush, in a perfect recreation of the Valentines Day Debacle.

She saw him take the pretend Sailor Defender in her sailor suit/school uniform superheroine costume by the throat with his left hand, and with his right hand cup her sex. A strange pink glow filled his gauntlet and the girl's eyes went wide an wild, causing her to grab Doctor Degrader by both shoulders and pull him in for a fierce kiss she held until her whole body shook and shuddered in what was clearly a glove induced orgasm that left her unable to stand.

Miz Majesty remembered the Valentines Day Debacle. She had been masturbating to some of the erotic literature written about her and Doctor Degrader when the call came in that he was robbing the Electric Vehicle and Technology firm Techla.

She probably would have been fine if she had already orgasmed, but she rushed out having only edged, and when Doctor Degrader told her what he was going to do with her once he defeated her, she lost focus for a second. He grabbed her by the throat, and for a second, she wasn't the real her, she was the hypersexualized version the sick fans created, and she sometimes pretended was true. He held her helpless, not from his power, but from sexual confusion, even grabbing her by the sex, his finger caressing her pussy through her armour until one of the minions had brought her back to her senses by hitting her with a taser strong enough to give a rhino a heart attack or resuscitate King Tut. It reminded Miz Majesty she was in battle not bedroom and she punched both Doctor and minion unconscious.

Of course security footage leaked, and it became an iconic scene. Nothing would help but the first girl's friend demanded the same treatment. Doctor Degrader's lineup began to grow and Miz Majesty was about to punch him unconscious when a little girl in Miz Majesty costume pranced up to him.

Prepared to protect the little girl from the perverted Doctor, she was unprepared to see him fall to his knees to put himself on her level and begin praising her cosplay, spending several exciting minutes discussing how she found cost effective solutions inside her budget to produce a cosplay he praised as being more wonderful than the real thing.

The pervert of a minute ago was absent, and Doctor Degrader sounded like any one of the geeks around the convention, even perhaps one of the nicer ones.

The next set of pictures he posed for were with Miz mini Majesty kicking Doctor Degraders ass, recorded in her father's phone camera. As the father went to leave, Doctor Degrader took him aside and handed him a USB stick.

Sure now that the Doctor's evil would show, she enhanced her senses to catch what the pervert wanted with the young girl. What she heard was disturbing.

"Sir, your daughter's cosplay is amazing. I have my own high-definition cameras and automatic filters capturing this whole area, so I had high resolution version, with glare removal and even some minor optical effect filters for comic style special effects made during our shoot. Here is a copy for her. Feel free to share them."

Now she was confused. He was evil. He was a monster who degraded women of virtue as a sport. He didn't praise and empower little girls in their hobby and craft work.

"Excuse me miss, can I have a photo? I am the biggest Miz Majesty fan, and your cosplay is amazing. One of the top ten I have seen here?"

Turning in anger to slap down the fool who thought she was only among the top ten imitators of herself, she found a quiet serious man in his mid forties holding a camera that cost as much as some cars with the love of a warrior for his weapon, or artist for his brushes.

Glancing back, Doctor Degrader had left the floor and returned to the con. Sighing, Miz Majesty began smiling for her photo ops. While she didn't do interaction with normal people, she did press photo ops. If the Doctor got away, well, she knew where he would be at Midnight. The Degradation Challenge.

Chapter 4 : The Degradation Challenge

The sign out front of Wyvern Con's main event floor was bright, bold, and hard for Miz Majesty to process.

"Closed for Age Restricted event. No digital recording permitted. Medical waivers required. Clean STI paperwork required.

Costume required, NO UNMASKING, No out of character interactions permitted, no exceptions. All items of costume save those required for sexual activity are to remain on. No unmasking of faces of any bound or unresponsive cosplayer.

This is the Degradation challenge, safe BDSM is NON OPTIONAL. We are here to violate everything but your limits. Limits respected, after care required. Limits enforced by Doctor Degrader himself, so violators will be thoroughly violated."

Miz Majesty looked at the sign, done boldly over a picture of Doctor Degrader in his smug conquest pose, this one taken with Senator Margorie Taylor Queen topless and kneeling between his legs facing the camera with a ball gag in her mouth.

Miz Majesty still had mixed feelings about rescuing that one, but heroes don't chose victims, they save them.

"Who would pay to take part in something like this? No sane woman would volunteer for this." Miz Majesty muttered, louder than she thought.

"You would be surprised." Said a voice behind and below her. She turned to see a woman in a power wheelchair, her face was covered by an Eagle mask and wings emerged from a harness on her back, running beside the wheels of the chair she required to move. Miz Majesty scanned the face beneath the mask with her more intense active vision and she gasped.

"Sentry!" She gasped, giving the call sign of the computer hacker, powerful telepath, and controller of the cities SWAT and intelligence assets, as well as the link to the superhero community.

The woman raised her hand, and tapped her mask.

"No. Here I am Eagle Girl, superheroine and crime fighter. Here I am an alien warrior, a living angel who is here to be dragged down to earth and tormented with all the sexual depravity no good girl could ever ask for, but most of us need. Don't judge Majesty. Even though my injuries left me half a woman, here, tonight, I am woman enough, heroine enough to make my dreams, and the dreams of those men who dream of breaking Eagle Girl come do dark MAJESTIC life."

"So, whatever you are planning on doing, don't do it until the rest of us mere mortals have had our night to dream. We can't all be you. Tonight, tonight we can pretend to be like you, and Doctor Degrader is going to make that happen.

Maybe you should sign up. You might learn a little something. I won't tell anyone the real you was here. I mean, this is literally the only time and place you could pretend to be someone else in that stupidly sexy costume, acting like the virgin goddess of violence and etiquette, and someone would actually believe you."

Picking up the magic wand vibrator she had in her holster instead of the mace Eagle Girl usually bore, she waved at the doors.

"OPEN the doors, minions of evil. Eagle Girl is here to see everyone gets what they deserve!"

Two of what Miz Majesty realized were real Doctor Degrader goons, opened the door for her, and bowed her in like visiting royalty.

Flashing her all access pass, Miz Majesty strode through behind, only to feel one of the goons goose her tight little tushy with an impudent hand. The doors closed behind her before she cold respond.

Everyone was mingling on the main floor looking at the large apparatus, like a mini stage of bars and machinery, benches and lights, tentacles and totally unnecessary indicator lights and spinning dials.

The main stage looked like a cross between a stair master and bondage device. Arm and leg bars anchored independently, a soft cushioned rest for the stomach leaving the torso above free, and the waist free as well.

The arms and legs bars were topped by huge bronze chains that ran to stands on the sides where similar half cage installations on the ground floor left and right were for other participants strapped to a backrest with legs spread to sit. There was another under the stage, for one to lie suspended beneath the main victim.

Doctor Degrader worked the crowd. Glad handing the men and women alike, the women, more often than not rushed in for a hug and a grope of the good Doctors junk. This time not clad in the usual armoured cup, but a studded leather breakaway cover that had to be exaggerating its contents.

Miz Majesty snarled, on her way to put an end to this nonsense when the door opened, and Doctor Degrader's minions pounded the floor with their shock staffs and bellowed loudly for attention.

"All hail, the great one comes. All kneel in reverence to Stan Glee, father of us all!" The minions bellowed.

Miz Majesty saw with shock that Doctor Degrader was as shocked as everyone else. The man who strode in must be eighty if a day. A thin old man with a thick grey moustache and glasses, a quick grin and a face known from the back of the comics he created (including one of her), and from cameos in every superhero movie made from his characters even today.

The great Stan Glee was part of this? Miz Majesty stopped halfway to Doctor Degrader, and watched her chance to stop things slip away.

Doctor Degrader ran to the front of Stan Glee and dropped to one knee dramatically, asking.

"What is thy bidding, my master." He said in a deep voice, with the utterly unnecessary sounds of a respirator device his armour didn't need.

Stan Glee slapped Doctor Degrader on the shoulder and said simply.

"Show me how it works old boy. I'm too old to really take part, but the mind is still sharp, and seeing all these boys and girls all costumed up and living the dream, why I feel young enough that I had to see it myself just once before I died."

Half the women in the room were in tears, and not a small number of men. Miz Majesty wondered why a comic writer inspired more devotion that the Pope or President, both of which failed to impress her at all. She shrugged, and decided to follow and at least learn which of his death traps were in the device so she could protect the women here from it.

"You see sir, the main seat is for Miz Majesty. The top cosplayers of Miz Majesty can sign up for time slots, the convention staff requested the first one for their special guest and Con Staff cosplayer you see behind you," Doctor Degrader said, pointing back at me, with my All Access pass on display.

"No woman can withstand this amount of pleasure long, so I anticipate regular changeovers so all the top Miz Majesty players will get their chance in the seat. Beside are side stages for other superheroines, and one below for mobility challenged superheroines, because our community is inclusive damn it. Everyone gets a chance to shine tonight."

Stan Glee nodded firmly, pointing at the Eagle Girl in the wheel chair and giving her a solid thumbs up.

"Now watch as we fasten our heroines in. If you will look at Batchick and Amazing Amazon hooked up at the side, they have my palm induction devices below them for direct nerve induction to couple with the restraints. They are powered by the feedback from Miz Majesty's crown position, so whatever pleasure she feels, they will feel as well. This way when she cums herself into oblivion, we can switch everyone else out at once. Lets get Miz Majesty hooked up."

Miz Majesty sneered at Doctor Degrader as she was lead forward. She felt the cuffs go around her legs and wrists, and felt herself strapped into the device. The chains were steel covered in gold bronze to look fantasy, and could withstand about six tons of force. In other words, they had as little chance of restraining Miz Majesty as children's paper chains.

"Hold this, Miz Majesty. This is your stop button. If at any time the pleasure is too much, or the position is getting hard for you, just push this button and we will get you out. Don't worry, you could drive a truck over it and it wouldn't break."

That was cute, Miz Majesty thought. As if ANY pain could beat her.

Doctor Degrader powered up the seat beneath her, and she could feel a stirring in her loins. She was prepared to resist his nerve induction pain. The worst pain he could give her she could resist for hours. Pain she had lots of experience with. The second it reached a level that was a threat to a normal human woman, she would put an end to this. There was no risk to it at all really. She didn't blink when he fastened some sort of ring gag in her mouth. Wasn't that nice! No risk of suffocating the ring was open in the middle enough to stick something half as thick as your wrist through. The biggest risk she had was drooling on her costume!

Everything really was going smoothly!

Stan Glee looked at the apparatus and asked. "What is to keep Miz Majesty from just ripping the chains off and stopping all of her fellow heroines from their shocking degradation and cum and fun filled evening? You know she is the Princess of Priss and would stop everyone's fun, no matter how much she needs it."

Stan Glee asked, as he caressed Miz Majestic's perfect ass absently.

Doctor Degrader hit a key and the whole stage when transparent, showing the chains running from Miz Majesty's wrists to the neck collars on the other bound heroines beside and below her.

"If Miz Majesty pulls too hard on those chains, she will rip the heads of her fellow heroines clean off. Why there is nothing she can do but sit their and try to resist the Degradation Challenge!

Mwahahahahahahahah!"

Doctor Degrader hit a key and the inducers all sprang to life.

"Don't worry though, I have a safety pin in each chain. They can't actually hurt any of the women below unless the one in the hot seat can snap a cotter pin rated for two tons. Safety first!" Doctor Degrader said piously.

It wasn't pain. Waves of pleasure arced and sparked across her sex as the inducer began stealing her energy and recycling it as sexual pleasure, which generated more energy that lit the pads of Bat Chick, and Amazing Amazon to left and right, and Eagle Girl below. Low desperate moans sounded from all four women as the pleasure began to ramp up, and Miz Majesty felt the first stirring of panic.

Doctor Degrader stretched the surprisingly tough fabric of the Convention staff Miz Majesty's costume to free her amazing tits. He offered Stan Glee one milking machine cup as he took the other.