Miz Majesty gets Conned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are something a reader came up with in a letter to me. She asked for something that could induce the same pleasure in Miz Majesty's tits as the palm inducers do in her pussy and ass, but stimulating milk production at the same time."

Stan Glee was fondling, then sucking on the proffered breasts of Miz Majesty who tried to speak around the ring gag in her mouth, a wild look in her eyes as the eighty year old inventor of Arachnid Man, the Incredible Bulk, and the amazing X Rated sucked on her tits like a starving man. Her nipples became hard, and it became hard to think.

Once her nipples were fully engorged, he popped the suction cup on her nipple and the milking machine began its evil work. The pleasure induction worked like a charm, and as it drew power from her, the power to all the machines doubled and redoubled, the women beginning to howl and buck as the pleasure of a superhuman began to work on their mortal bodies.

Doctor Degrader looked into Miz Majesty's wide terrified eyes and the ghost of his rage, his frustration, and the darker, crueler aspects of his nature came to fill his soul. He tapped the button, and the portion of his mask over his face withdrew.

"Miz Majesty, I have hated you since I first saw you. Hated you for everything you were, that I must have, that I could never have. I hated you, I hunted you, I battled you. In the end, the truth is I had to put you in chains because from the first time I met you, I was your slave. You are the only woman I could ever love. My one and only failure. My love."

He pushed his face to her and kissed her so hard his tongue raped her mouth and her mind went away. She was lost in both the sensation of his kiss, and the power of his admission. He just confessed his love to a fake, the closest he could ever come to saying those words to the real thing. He didn't know who she was, and she didn't dare break out or she would kill those poor innocent cosplaying girls by accident.

She had to endure, had to beat the degradation challenge.

"Doctor Degrader, Doctor please, please let me eat Miz Majesty's pussy!" A familiar voice screamed, the pleasure of a superhuman hammering through the body of a disabled woman must be shattering her sanity for her own police ally was begging a supervillain for the right to eat Miz Majesty's captive pussy, knowing what the feedback loops could do to her mind, to her body. That was insane!"

"Doctor Degrader is here to support all superior women joining the cause of breaking other bitches. Well said Eagle Girl. Let me deliver you the pussy of the gods!" He shouted, keying a command on his gauntlet.

Eagle Girl slid under the crotch of Miz Majesty, and unlike anyone else in the room, she knew the concealed controls to release the bindings of the armour, opening the seal to leave her crotch and ass exposed.

Beneath the Eagle mask she grinned, then gave the comics Eagle cry, and brought her tongue to plunge into Miz Majesty, even as her mace like magic wand was pressed into the heroines swelling clit.

Miz Majesty screamed in her ring gag, and milk began to shoot out of her nipples.

Stan Glee was too old to take part in most of the festivities, but he would not be the man he was if he let the chance to suck milk from Miz Majesty's titties pass him by. A man has to die of something!

Yanking the milking machine off cruelly, he took her nipple into his mouth and sucked. Power coursed through him like the bite of a radioactive spider, and he felt his strength magnify, he felt power and energy coursing through him as he sucked and sucked.

More importantly, he felt his long dormant cock begin to swell. Longer and harder than it had ever been, potent and proud as any porn starts.

He slapped the milking machine back on her Super Tit and called out to Doctor Degrader.

"My boy, you have the real thing here. She really is Miz Majesty. I took a drink of her breast milk and I have a cock like the Incredible Bulk and feel so horny I could crawl on the walls, what should I do?"

Doctor Degrader smiled, his heart on the point of bursting, but his mind like a tactical computer, if sex not murder was the goal.

He hit a control and the top half of Miz Majesty lowered, putting her ring gagged face directly at the level of the old comic genius crotch.

"Sir, I think you should follow your creative impulses!"

As Doctor Degrader moved to the back of Miz Majesty, he ran his hands over her tight little ass, then began to spank it.

"I will give you a challenge Miz Majesty. I will spank you, not fuck you. I won't adjust a single setting on the machine, right now your own sexual hunger is powering it. I will simply take whip to your fine ass. That is all. Just a whip.

I will whip you like the slave that you are, and if you truly are here to become my slave, to be broken and degraded until you are nothing but my mindless fuck puppet, then you will cum simply by my spanking.

If my whip does not own your ass, then simply press the button and I will let you free. If this isn't what you are truly here for, then either prove you are unmoved by not cumming, or prove you are a coward by pushing the button."

He began to whip her ass. As he did, he sipped a container full of the milk they had milked from her. He could feel his body growing stronger, his mind sharper, and that odd tearing sound was........yes, his leather jock just ripped open by the power of his hardening cock.

Stan Glee was face fucking Miz Majesty like a man of twenty, like a bull in rut, and she was beginning to lap at his cock, her tongue not resisting but assisting as he used her through the ring gag.

Eagle Girl moved her masked face up, so her mouth closed on Miz Majesty's clit, and she began to suck as Miz Majesty began to buck wildly against her restraints.

Miz Majesty felt something building, not like an orgasm, something bigger. If an orgasm was like a wave in the bathtub, this was like a Tsunami at sea. It was rushing towards her and she didn't know if she could withstand it.

She couldn't think.

It hit, she spasmed. She crushed the safe button, and came.

Her eyes blazed with lightning leaking from the sockets in a spiderweb of power, her mouth opened wide and filled with warmth and light from a core that shone like the sun, blasting Stan Glee back out of her mouth and bathing his cock in her god-energy.

Screaming "Excelsior!" Stan Glee painted Miz Majesty's face with his cum. Staggering back and raising his hands like a championship boxer.

Doctor Degrader had been plying his whip so hard with his newfound super strength that he had lost himself in the sight of actual red marks on her perfect invulnerable ass when the orgasm hit. It hit, and she spasmed.

He was almost too slow. She yanked on the chains with the force of a dockyard crane, the cotter pins snapped and only his power armour and new super strength enabled him to stop her yanking the heads off the two costumed cosplaying heroines who were screaming in their own superhuman orgasms.

He strained to hold her, until frantic commands blew the explosive bolts on her writs chains.

She slumped forward, and screamed, this time a corona of her power forming, lighting her up like the sun and blowing a twenty foot hole in the ceiling.

"Holy shit, its really her. Doctor Degrader really has broken Miz Majesty!"

Doctor Degrader screamed at her, forgetting everything except the near death in that moment.

"Are you crazy? You could have killed someone!" He shouted.

"Fuck me Doctor. Degrade me, break me, just for goddess sake, FUCK ME!" Miz Majesty screamed as Eagle Girl sucked her cum as fast as she could squirt, but neither her tongue, nor the pitiless pleasure inducing machines did anything to stop the ever rising pleasure taking her beyond orgasm to soul destroying levels of bliss.

His cock stayed on task, and with a grunt, he used his new super strength to grab her ass and drive his cock into Miz Majesty's virgin super cunt.

He had been in the grip of her super strength before, and frequently thought it might kill him. He had never been INSIDE it before. She was pulling him in like she was swallowing his cock with her pussy. If he hadn't had the milk to fortify him, she would have crushed his cock and pulled it right off him. Now he felt powerful enough to do what he had lived his whole life wanting to do.

Fuck Miz Majesty into submission. To break her, degrade her. Own her.

He began to pump his cock into her, each thrust deeper, each thrust harder. He began to power his gauntlets both with the pleasure inducer and the vibrator. He worked first one, then two fingers up her ass, adding the pleasure induction of the fingers to her milking machine inducers, then adding the vibrator not at the power a human could take, but hard enough to shatter stone.

Or sluts. Definitely sluts.

Miz Majesty screamed and squirted again as he fucked her in the tight super cunt, and started to open her super shitter for business.

Down below, the cum of Miz Majesty had done something to poor Eagle Girl. The power flooding her gave her twisted limbs a power unknown since her accident. The broken nerves were bridged by golden goddess power, and her withered limbs grew flush from the cum of the Queen of Heaven.

For the first time since her accident, she could walk. She walked to the front of Miz Majesty and slapped her face, then ripped off the ring gag.

"You aren't a heroine anymore, you are just a broken little fuck toy for anyone to use Miz Majesty, so make yourself useful and EAT MY PUSSY!" The policewoman known by her call sign "Sentry" and the chief interface between superheroes and the city made the worlds most powerful crime fighter her pussy eating bitch.

Doctor Degrader activated the PA system.

"Form a two lines ladies and gentlemen. We have with us tonight, a very special guest, the one, the only, the REAL Miz Majesty. Now she is a fuck to die for, and this pussy and ass would kill anyone who tried it, but if you keep her cumming her little slut box off, then the milk coming out of those perfect goddess titties will make you strong enough to ride her like the whore that she is.

All holes are open, the Degradation Challenge has the room until dawn, are you ready to party!"

A roar filled the auditorium.

The screams filled the night, by dawn, even the milk of a superior being could not overcome human biology and the revellers collapsed in happy untidy piles to snore in happy cum filled dreams.

Doctor Degrader looked at a shaking, almost mindless, cum covered, whip marked, whimpering Miz Majesty. Every shudder caused cum to squirt from her pussy and ass. She blinked eyes matted with pussy juice and cum, the wide blue eyes tunnels into some erotic mindscape of endless, thoughtless sensation.

He unhooked her from the machines, powering them down. Gently he, washed her off, and dried her. Reluctantly after an affectionate tweak or two, he put her tits back in her uniform, and used what was left of his genius intellect to figure out how to reseal the crotch of her armour.

His cock was pain. Death by Snu Snu had been courted, but avoided. He may have to pee carefully for a few weeks, and stay on bedrest for about the same, but he regretted nothing. She was everything he dreamed of, and more.

"So what now. You air your dirty pictures and make me a laughingstock. You take advantage of the fact you have fucked me powerless to do me in? What is your plan Doctor Degrader, you won, you broke me. What now?"

There were tears in her eyes. She didn't understand. He got that. No one outside the community got it.

"Hey, this is Wyvern Con. What happens at Con, stays at Con. Do you think anyone is smuggling cameras into a facility of mine? Even my own armour's recording functions were disabled. Not that you didn't break the rest of it. I mean you literally tore off my chest armour to suck my nipples."

He laughed happily.

"No. This was the magic of the Con. This was a midsummer night's dream. We shared it, but in the morning we wake.

I will tell you what. I am retiring from crime. I will still run a dungeon, I mean, I am Doctor Degrader, but if people want to play they will have to come looking for me.

I won't be out there in the world challenging you anymore.

But.

If you come to my dungeon again, begging to be broken. Then we will do battle again, but like this, not like before. Who knows, next time you might beat me."

Miz Majestic flew wobbly out of the hole in the roof.

The first of the convention organizers came over to him, through the front gates.

Doctor Degrader looked at the hole in the roof, and the cum covering all surfaces of the whole auditorium and realized his damage deposit was as gone as Miz Majesty's cherry.

"I will cover all repairs and cleaning!" He began, but the organizer, who he remembered honestly cosplaying She-Bulk from last night shook her head.

"It's been taken care of. Stan Glee said he checked off his whole bucket list and two extra buckets last night, so he's picking up the tab." She burbled happily.

Doctor Degrader looked at her and asked.

"Did you and he?"

"Three times! And he signed my boob!" She said, pulling down her Velma cardigan to show a green body painted boob with a familiar signature in black felt pen.

'With great titties come great responsibility, Stan Glee' He read. He noted you need really good boobs to put the whole quote on there.

"So, can we count on you again for next Wyvern con, with special guest?" She asked, coyly.

Doctor Degrader smiled. A year. He could totally recover by then. Plus, now he knew he would have the real deal, he might even do better!

"Count on it!"