Mizrah's Ladder Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look...I know you," he begins.

"Please. Most of our communication has consisted of 'harder, deeper, cum in me' -" you retort.

"We talked about other stuff!"

You reach forward and push his hair back.

He closes his Vanta-black eyes, clearly relishing your touch in spite of everything...and you lean forward, close enough to his ear that your breath tickles his temple.

"Why shouldn't I take revenge on you for what you did? I don't feel like myself. I'm hungry, and nothing is fixing it. Are you going to keep me on the right side of your little food chain? Are you going to give me what I want?"

You feel the warmth of his stubbled, slightly hollow cheek against your own. "Of course I will. I brought you here into the Jungle."

"And what do you want?" you whisper against his lips...he smells good, in spite of it all, and you want to simultaneously kiss and bite him.

"I want you, Isabel," he replies, taking the initiative as he nips your lower lip teasingly, and you're drawn into his kiss. It's so cheesy but it works on you and overwhelms your hunger for raw bloody flesh. "What do you want, baby?"

Mmmmm fuck, for some reason when he calls you baby...it's something other men have done, in your own native language and theirs - whether Greek or Spanish, English or Vietnamese - but when he says it...it seems to vibrate in your whole being. Everything about him is warm, and he's fascinated by you.

"I want to Hunt, Mizrah."

You don't know why you say it...but it's what you want. It's what feels right. He smiles at you, and it's the smile of a wolf, his maw filled with ivory white teeth that are nonetheless sharp like daggers; you smile back, and kiss him. It feels right, and it feels good to have that little stud through his tongue click against your teeth.

There's the matter of the chains surrounding him, but you watch as orange light flows through the veins of his arms, visible only from the corner of your vision, and there's a thrilling sound as the metal gives way and his bonds break like they'd been struck by a hammer. He rises from his chair and you see what he meant, that he had you where he wanted you...a detail to remember for later, but details become blurry, unimportant things when he tugs your wrist gently for the stairs, a seductive glint in his eyes. "I want to show you something."

You step onto the windy pier, and watch as the clouds are thrust violently back and you witness the blinding ferocity of the screaming, full moon -

- and it is from that moment that you become this Thing that you were Destined to be, from the moment your heart first screamed in rebellion at its Chains. You'd been seeking this release, better than sex, better than food, better than any drug; freedom. Liberation from inhibition, civilization, from your Humanity as you descend into Savagery.

Seek. Track. Chase. Harry. Hunt.

The night is illuminated in the ten-thousand shades of scent and sound that are now your birthright; even if colors are less clear to your eyes, the silver-omen light of the moon illuminates the world in more detail than you could imagine at night. Your Mate runs at your side on all fours, and you recognize him easily by his sharp, bristly black fur, the broad set of his powerful withers, the way his exquisitely sharp claws leave marks in the concrete of the peer. The two of you circle a crimson trail of ruby-bright blood, leading away from where the Feline Prey had fallen before your mate. You follow.

Chase. Terrorize. Bite. Claw. Hunt.

You catch up to him, and even brought low and ripped asunder he is Hard Prey. Saber fangs and razored talons ward you as you circle him in the alleyway, the scent of his torn flesh irresistible. The Prey knows its tale is soon to end, but even so it hisses its Hate.

Notions of mercy, of compassion and kindness go out the door - why would they ever apply here, in this state of Purity? Your Mate shows you how to tear yourself from beneath the skin, to let out the greater Killing Form and once again you Rise; from four legs to two, from one hundred and seventy centimeters to easily over three meters. Arms like the branches of a willow tree are suddenly stronger than you'd ever known; he shows you how to take the Prey's claws, how to disable it with a killing bite; he leaves the honor of the Blood Kill to you.

The chilling, garling scream; the hot, iron-rich flow of gore.

You Feast on the remains of the other monster, and finally the ache in your belly subsides.

12