MJ’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had dad heard me or was he too deeply asleep? Would he come out to investigate, or would he lie there and decide it was nothing? If he did come out, would he take me as I desired or laugh at me and break me out of the wall?

So many questions and no answers.

Then I heard the bedroom door opening. I couldn't see dad, and he was tip-toeing, so I couldn't hear him either. I could feel him, however. Dad has such a strong presence that him just walking into a rowdy class was usually enough to settle that class down. I could feel him creeping across to me.

He leaned in to where my leotard was barely covering my pussy and sniffed.

I'm not sure he was even aware of it, but a low animalistic growl rumbled from deep within his chest.

Dad smelt my pussy again. I was so turned on that I almost moaned back at him. I managed to stop myself before I did. If I had moaned, it might have snapped dad out of the sexual trance he was currently in.

On my eighteenth birthday, Alison's boyfriend tried to feel me up as we crossed paths in the hallway outside Nana's bathroom. Alison had been telling me about some of the things she and Jimmy had been doing, and I was pretty horny, so I let him.

"Just say the word, baby girl," Jimmy told me. 'And I'll dump Allie for you in a moment.'

Asshole.

Jimmy's fingers were so rough and unskilled that he somehow pinched my labia between his finger and the knicker's elastic. It hurt like hell!

Dad was so much more assured. He gently unclipped my leotard and exposed my hot and wet pussy.

I assumed he would stick his cock in me, but my father is way too considerate to do that. I felt his warm breath over my perineum and pussy lips before dad slid his tongue along my taint, over my labia and up onto my clitoris.

OMFG! What a feeling! I'd tongued myself to orgasm once. That was good, I guess. But I hadn't understood what all the fuss the other girls made about oral was. Now I knew!

My pussy then did something I didn't even know it could do. I came with a deep and sensuous moan, and my pussy gushed fluids. I'd heard about squirting but had thought it was bullshit. I figured the girls just had poor bladder control and were covering that up by saying they were 'squirting' from their pussy.

Mum hadn't said anything about squirting. I found out later that she, too, was a squirter, but although dad loved it, she found it embarrassing.

'Everywhere your father and I went, I had to take a change of knickers and skirt or pants. Your father would make me cum, and I would squirt liquids all over the place. He found it all terribly amusing and would try to make me cum in the most inappropriate of places,' she explained later.

Mum pretended to be huffy about it, but I could read her thoughts as easily as she could read mine. I knew that she secretly revelled in how well and quickly dad could get her hot enough to explode. She always pretended to be sympathetic when some of her friends complained about how shit their husbands were in bed, but she fucking loved that her husband wasn't.

Now that he had made me orgasm, I expected dad to fuck me. But, once again, he proved my mother to be right. Dad had figured out that if I was a squirter like his late wife was, I was probably multi-orgasmic like her, too.

He slipped his middle finger inside my pussy. He must have forgotten I was still a virgin because his probing fingers and tongue stopped momentarily as he encountered my vagina's inner resistance.

It was then that I knew dad had crossed the final taboo boundary and that he would make love to me. Because he withdrew his finger and found my clit with his tongue.

Dad licked in firm, long and slow passes from just before my rosebud, along my perineum, over the entrance to my vulva and onto my clitoris. Every second pass, he would pause at my pussy entrance and tongue fuck me as deeply as my hymen would allow before continuing up and lapping at, and flicking my clit with, his tongue.

My orgasms were ripping through me one after the other. As they pulsed, my vulva opened up, and juices blew from it. Dad lapped them all up eagerly.

I was babbling nonsense as I crashed and careered from orgasm to squirt to orgasm and back again. I think I was begging him to fuck me, but pure gibberish was all I managed to blurt from my mouth.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, I felt my father straighten up and move his cock against my pussy's entrance. The next time my hips bucked forwards in orgasmic bliss, dad shoved his hips forcefully forwards.

The tip of his cock hit my hymen hard, and I felt an exquisite tear of skin as it ruptured. My father sank deeply into my pussy.

I moaned deeply, "Oh, fuck me, yes. Fuck me, my big beautiful..." I nearly said daddy but managed to turn it into "man" at the very last second.

My father was buried inside me, all the way to his balls, and instead of being disgusted, I heard my mother scream an exalted 'Yes!' inside my head.

For myself, I felt no shame at all. Just an immense pride that this gorgeous hunk of a man who was my father desired me, his daughter, enough to want to make love to me.

Dad was holding still, giving me time to adjust to having a cock inside me for the first time. I felt no pain, however. Oh, there had been a brief flash as my hymen broke. But dad's thick cock brushed across my Gspot as he slid into me, which immediately subsumed all pain.

I was ready. No, I was dying to be fucked! I pushed my hips tentatively up at him so he would get the hint that I wanted more.

Dad held me even closer to him and ground his pelvic bone against my clitoris.

OMFG, did that feel good! He ground against me until I was so hot and wet I was about to explode again, then he started moving, and it was even better.

I wanted more, so I started to demand that he fucked me harder.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh, fuck yes!" I screamed as my father pounded into me. 'Harder, faster, harder!"

It was all too much. I exploded into a pussy gushing series of orgasms with another piercing scream.

After I had cum about four times, it all got too much. I had cum so hard and often that it was beginning to overwhelm me. That's when I felt dad stiffen, push his dick as far into me as possible, and then lock in place.

Whilst he was trying to stifle his grunts, my father's cock exploded inside me. He was so deep in me that his semen splashed on my cervix, and I came with him.

Dad jerked and spasmed back and forth at least seven or eight times as he pumped me full of cum.

'This could be bad, mum,' I thought at the presence inside my head. 'I'm not on the pill, and dad was bareback.'

'It will be okay, my love,' came my mother's voice from seemingly a million miles away.

Reassured, I allowed myself to enjoy the last few shudders of my father's and my orgasms.

After cumming in me, dad tore my foot out of the wall and upended me behind the couch. I could hear him running from the room.

'What's he doing, mum?' I asked.

'Being silly and feeling guilty, honey. Wait until you hear him in the shower and go get your man.'

'My man, mum?'

Mum hesitated. Once more, I felt she was on the brink of explaining something to me. She stopped herself again, however.

'I misspoke. Go and take your father as your lover. Enjoy it as much as I enjoyed it over the years we were together.'

I headed for the shower. The catch on that door has never worked, and I was able to slip into the shower with daddy. Before he could protest, I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him like a daughter should never kiss her father. At the same time, I grabbed his already hardening cock.

"What are you doing, MJ?" He protested.

"Making you mine, daddy. I've wanted this for so long. Mum wants this too."

"You can't possibly know what your mother wants, MJ."

I almost answered, "Yes, I do. She lives here in my mind." But that would only make him think I had lost my mind, so I lied to him."

"Your lawyer delivered mum's diaries when I turned 15. In them, she describes what she wanted for me and how she wanted me to keep you from despair until it was time for you to join her. She stated quite emphatically I would have to seduce you."

Dad struggled with this as I continued to fan his arousal. Ultimately, his needs, wants and lusts won over his desire to be a good father and not commit incest with his only daughter.

"I'm yours until your mother calls me home, MJ", he told me, his voice rough with emotion. "This is wrong. But, Gawd help me, I want it."

In that shower, my big beautiful father fucked me through orgasm after orgasm until the water was cold and I could cum no more. Dad then carried me to the bed we were sharing whilst staying at Nana's and made love to me for hours.

It was so beautiful. I knew then, no matter what mum said, I would never love another as much as I loved this big gorgeous man that was my father and my lover.

I fell asleep in his big strong arms after he had cum inside me for the last time that afternoon.

I was only partially aware of dad carrying me into the shower, cleaning all traces of my hymen's rupture and our lovemaking off of me before putting pyjamas on me, carrying me into the lounge, and lowering me onto the couch.

I was peripherally aware of how he looked down lovingly on me and muttered, "I love you, MJ. I'm yours until Molly says it's time."

I woke up in a panic when Nana and all her grandkids came crashing back inside. As soon as I sat up, I saw that dad had fixed everything up and cleaned up. There was no evidence that I had been deflowered in this room only a few hours earlier. He had even fixed the hole in the wall and put the hammer back away.

The hole hadn't been painted over, and I had to explain how I misjudged a cartwheel and crashed into it.

My eldest brother, PJ, had a friend with him. When my eyes met him, there seemed to be an audible click.

In wonder, I addressed my mother, 'Him, mum?'

Inside my head, mum was singing. 'Yes, baby girl. That is your man, your one.'

'What about dad?'

'Your father is my concern now. You've opened up the paths to him; I can take it from here until it's his time.

'Go get your man, Miss Molly.'

"Who's your friend, PJ?" I asked.

"You know Luke, MJ."

Luke? Luke was a wiry, weedy little snot that I detested. He used to tease me about how short I was. This couldn't be that Luke.

"Hey, MJ," Luke said with that same impish teasing smile he had when he and PJ were at school. "Good to see you've grown taller."

Shocked, I stared before answering, "Well, one of us has. Jaysus, Luke! You've got to be what, 6-foot-5 (196 cm)? And, what? 254 lbs (115 kg)? What on earth has your mother been feeding you?"

Luke smiled deprecatingly, "Something like that, yes."

Luke looked me over appreciatively, "Pat said you had grown into someone stunning, MJ. I couldn't believe his cheeky little tomboyish brat of a sister could have, but here you are. At least as beautiful as your brother said you were."

I blushed. Jaysus! Only daddy has ever been able to make me blush. What was happening to me?

Mum was strangely silent.

Embarrassed, I tried to walk haughtily from the room and down to my bedroom to get changed into something more appropriate for guests.

Luke and PJ's laughter followed me down the hall.

I decided then and there to make Luke as hot for me as I had made my father. Then turn the little... well big... well huge... shit down. I dressed as provocatively as I dared without having my brothers and my father freaking out at me.

I may have now been a legal adult, but I would always be nine years old to my dad and brothers.

I put on my skimpiest pair of shorty-shorts and a halter top that left my midriff bare. I regretted that I hadn't gotten my belly button pierced yet, as I love that look. I had a tiny thong on underneath the shorts. I adjusted it, so the thin lace bands were showing just above the top of my shorts.

I went braless, of course. Even though I found my big nipples embarrassing, I knew the boys loved them.

I went into the bathroom and applied a little bit of 'nude by nature' foundation to my cheeks and nose. I have the same flawless complexion and skin as my mother, so I don't need much. But the slightly darker colour brings out my green eyes. I even added some lippy, just a little darker than my natural lip colour.

When I re-joined the party, I knew I had gotten it right. Even my brothers were checking my ass and face out. Luke was so taken that he got tongue-tied and couldn't talk to me.

His pants were severely tented at his groin, though. I had to grin to myself over that.

The family had all gathered. Nana was tired, and my aunties had done all the work for her birthday, so I played host. I wandered around making sure everyone had something to eat and drink and that no one was being left out.

Everyone there knew each other pretty well, so there were few awkward gaps or silences.

I was thinking about going to find daddy when he walked out into the rambunctious gathering.

Watching him, I was once more taken by how handsome, calm and self-assured he was. Luke, according to mum, may be my 'one', but my first love will always be my father. Beside him, all the other men paled to insignificance.

Dad wandered through the party, greeting and reacquainting himself with everybody. I marvelled at how quickly he put even some of his old students at ease and could chat amiably with people he rarely had or never met.

I wondered why dad couldn't be my 'one' for a brief moment. But I knew he was mum's and always would be.

I decided to see if I could make him jealous. I mean, we had become lovers that very afternoon, and he hadn't even come across and talked to me. I started flirting with Luke.

As a tease, I had flirted with a few of my girlfriends, but that was quite difficult. A woman's mind works completely differently from a man's. Boys are easy. Show them a bit of knicker, a glimpse of bra, or 'side-boob', and you've got their total attention.

I started by walking into Luke's eye line, bending over with my legs straight and my ass pointed towards him and picking things up.

Every time I did, Luke's conversation faltered, and he would lick his lips as he gazed at my ass. I saw daddy take Nana and Poppa away for a quick chat. No one else noticed, but dad indicated Luke with his chin before turning his back and engaging Pat and Val in a conversation.

I hoped he was demanding to know who the fuck that was and getting angry, but I knew my father better than that. If anything, he would be amused.

Dad continued to ignore me, so I continued to ramp up my seduction of Luke.

The next time I saw dad watching me, I laughed at some lame joke Luke had made and leaned in to put my head on his chest. Moving back, I took the lapels of the jacket he was wearing in my hands and pretended to brush some lint off them.

This close, I could almost feel the heat coming from Luke's dick. Until then, I really hadn't felt any arousal myself. But feeling Luke's desire for me got me bubbling along. When I moved away, pausing to look seductively back over my shoulder at him, I could feel the wetness between my legs.

I was wet and horny, thinking about Luke's sizeable cock. From what I could tell, he wasn't as long as daddy but was thicker.

Later in the evening, I realised that I just had to have Luke. There's a park about a block from Nana and Poppa's house. The grass there is thick and soft. I thought it would be a wonderful place to make love.

One of the times I leant in to chat with him, I said to Luke, "I'm going to sneak off and go down to the park. You'll find me under the canopy on the BBQ table there. If you're a good boy, you might get lucky tonight."

I waited until I saw daddy was engaged in a fervent debate about public school funding with one of my uncles and slipped away.

I'd barely gotten to the park when Luke appeared behind me. Pretending not to notice his arrival, I waited until I could feel him right behind me. Luke was hesitant and unsure of what to do next. I turned, stretched up, and wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling him down to share a passionate kiss.

As I had hoped, stars exploded behind my eyes, and I could hear mother humming in satisfaction.

Luke was the same age as PJ, around six years older than me. He had had lovers in the past and knew how to make love to a woman. Luke was faster and rougher than dad, but it was soooooo good!

Luke lifted me and laid me on the BBQ table. He pushed me onto my back and forced my legs apart. Luke knelt between my thighs and mouthed my pussy through my shorts. His big hands slid under my top and found my nipples.

Luke caressed them beautifully as he continued to mouth my pussy. He soon had me wanting more. Putting my hand on his forehead, I pushed him away, undid the button and zip on my shorts, then wriggled out of them. I pulled my thong off with them.

Luke immediately went back down on me. Luke has a full beard. The roughness of that between my thighs and on my pussy, was exquisite. I orgasmed almost immediately.

Looking very pleased with himself, Luke covered my tiny body with his, kissed me, and then positioned his thick, mushroom-headed cock at the entrance to my vulva.

"Yes, baby," I moaned. "Fuck me with your big stick."

Luke is so tall. Taller even than daddy. He could put my shoulders into his armpits and reach down my back to grab my ass. Pulling me up into his armpits so I was held still, Luke shoved his thick cock into me.

Dad was so gentle with me, as he should have been because it was my first time. Luke was rough. He wanted me, and he wanted me badly. He was a supremely dominant male, and I was pussy to be taken and owned.

Once he had buried his dick as far into me as he could force it, Luke held me tightly against his pubic bone and ground it against my clit.

I felt wild, feral, almost. Hissing like a cat, I bit Luke just below his collarbone and raked my nails across his back.

'Don't just lie there like a fucking lump," I snarled. "Fuck me!"

I raked his back again with my nails, then, for good measure, bit him again.

"Easy, MJ." Luke protested. "PJ thought you were probably still a virgin, so I took it slow."

It flashed through my mind that I needed to get angry at PJ for discussing my sex life with his friend, but that was for later.

"Well, I'm not, Luke. So stop teasing me and make love to me!"

Thankfully, he did. Moving his hands from my ass to my shoulders, Luke began to stroke into me as he pulled me down. His hips would move forwards, and as they did, he would pull me down onto his dick.

It was fucking fantastic! He was so big and manly, and I felt so tiny and vulnerable and so very, very feminine.

It only took about four or five of these deep and intense strokes before I reached that nirvana point again.

Just because I could, I bit him again as I came.

"Ouch!" Luke yelled. "Do that again, MJ, and I'll put you over my knee and spank you!"

So I bit him again.

Oh, my Gawd! Have you ever been spanked with two fingers in your pussy and a thumb on your clitoris by the man you know to be your one? If not... well... I highly recommend it!

Instead of wriggling and protesting like Luke expected me to, I groaned, moaned, and squirted over his fingers.

Surprised, Luke let me up. I dropped to my knees before my man, took his thick cock in my hand, and then went down on it.

"Fuck!" He moaned as my lips hit his pelvis.

Using the skills mum had taught me, I sealed my lips around Luke's thick shaft, pressed my tongue firmly on his glans, and then sucked hard.

After a few seconds, I relaxed my sucking before bobbing my head up and down his shaft quickly. Cupping his balls in my other hand, I stretched my forefinger along his taint and lightly stroked that area.