MJ’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the party and we'd gotten home, I couldn't quite seem to navigate the stairs up to our front door. I'd get about halfway up and then somehow find reverse and be back at the bottom, having to climb them all over again.

PT thought it was hilarious. My other two kids were too young to have kicked on to the nightclub, so they were already home. I was shushing PT louder than PT was laughing. Sometime later, the front door opened, and Eddie helped me and PT inside.

I couldn't manage the stairs up to Luke's and my bedroom, either.

Laughing like a loon, PT picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. Eddie rolled his eyes and went back to bed.

I had worked very hard on maintaining my figure over the years. All three times I was pregnant, I had only put baby weight. I wasn't in the shape I was when I competed internationally at gymnastics, but I was still light, lithe and toned. My weight was still under 100 lbs (45 kg).

PT was a giant of an almost man. He was probably even bigger than his father. Only Luke had gotten a little soft over the years. PT was all muscle. He looked every inch the professional athlete he was about to become. The Reds had tabled a sizeable contract that Luke was having our lawyer look over before he let PT sign.

Even a little drunk, PT carried me to my bed with no effort.

PT took my shoes off, pulled the quilt back, and lay me in the bed, fully clothed. He then hiccoughed and spun in a slow circle before collapsing onto the bed beside me.

He was snoring before I drifted completely off.

I was having the most beautiful dream. I was just eighteen years old again and had tricked my father into letting me sleep in his bed. As soon as he was asleep, mum would teach me how to blow him.

As dreams do, it flickered, and it was a little later that same night. I had joyfully sucked my father off and was sleeping peacefully beside him when I felt dad roll onto his side and wrap his strong arm around me.

To my delight, daddy's hand snaked between the quilt and the sheet, slipped inside my top, and his big strong hand found my sensitive nipples. Dad stroked and played them like I were the strings on his favourite guitar.

Luke and I hadn't had sex in almost three months. I was so desperate and horny that I knew I was about to cum to my dreamt nipple stimulation. Just short of my orgasm, the hand left my nipples and stroked down across my stomach, through my trimmed but hairy bush and onto my clitoris.

It was so good to have someone's hands on me in a sexual way again, but it was different to the night dad did this to me. Dad was so assured and confident. He had made love to mum many, many times. This time the hand was almost tentative as if its owner wasn't quite sure what he should be doing.

I believed that, in my dream, my 'dream daddy' was the just turned 19-year-old he was when he and mum took each other's virginity, and he didn't have any experience with sex.

I decided to help him. Taking his hand in mine, I split his index and middle fingers apart and guided them so they were on either side of my clitoris. I then showed him how to start with his fingers quite wide as he stroked beside my clit, and over my labia, but to squeeze them together as he delved them into my pussy.

On the third trip across my pussy and into my vulva, I showed 'daddy' how to circle my clit quickly with his index finger and to place the pad of his index finger firmly over my pleasure nub and push and stroke it.

Like mum and dad's first time making love together, it didn't take daddy very long to learn how to have me, my mother, in his 'dream', racing towards nirvana.

It was a great dream, but weird. I was dreaming that daddy was making love to me whilst I was dreaming that daddy was dreaming he was making love to my mother for the first time.

With a long, drawn-out moan, I came on the fingers on and in my pussy, drenching them with my juices.

Daddy's cock, in my dream, and as it was that night this happened for real, was rampantly hard against my thigh. I wanted him. I wanted his dick inside me. I wanted my father to take my virginity.

Spreading my legs further apart, I encouraged 'daddy' up and over and between my thighs. When this had been happening for real, my mum stopped me. This time, she was silent. 'Dad' moved between my thighs, and his cock poked at my perineum.

Reaching between us, I took hold of 'dad's' cock and guided it to the entrance of my pussy. Unlike his and mum's first time, my 'daddy' showed no reluctance to take mum's virginity. He stroked beautifully into me.

With a gasp of pure pleasure from me, my 'daddy' buried himself full-length inside me with one forceful push.

It felt so wonderful. Here I was, full to the brim, with my 'father's' big beautiful cock stroking deliciously inside my pussy.

'Dad' lasted nearly as long as he did that first night with mum, around five seconds.

Feeling my 'father's' cock exploding inside me sent me over the edge into another orgasm.

'Daddy' didn't even slow down after he came. If anything, the speed he was pumping into me increased.

Now that he had cum, 'dad' was in better control of himself. 'Daddy' fucked me through orgasm after orgasm until I was utterly spent.

I could take no more, but I wanted 'daddy' to cum in me one more time. So I grasped his head and kissed him hard.

That's when I knew something was wrong. My father was always clean-shaven. I'd never seen him with more than a two-day growth on his face. The man I was kissing had a moustache and beard.

For a brief moment, my heart swelled because I thought Luke had come home after all. But then the truth hit me.

This was my son. I'd just made love to PT, my eldest child. A child who only this very day had become old enough to do this without us both getting into a whole heap of trouble.

Fuck me, until today, PT wasn't even old enough to drink legally! And I, his mother, who should be looking after him, had just fucked him.

PT was too far gone to see my shock. With a loud and deep grunt, he came inside me. Came inside his mother's pussy.

Fuck! What had I done? Being drunk is no excuse!

'Now I know why dad looked like he did,' I thought.

In my mind, I wailed as loudly as I could send it, "MUM! I need you!"

Thanks to all of the Gods, she answered, "What's the matter, honey?"

Using our connection, I showed her.

I was sure mum would be as disgusted with me as I was with myself. But mum smiled.

"For now, my girl, there's a little bit of your father in each of your boys. As they come of age, I want you to gently take them and induct them into our family.

Baby girl, your time with Luke is coming to an end. It will be bitter and angry, but your father is with you in your sons, and I will always be just a shout away. The time for the three of us who are one to join is coming closer."

"Don't you mean four, mum? You and dad, me and my soulmate?"

I'm sure mum hesitated before saying, "Yes, Molly. I misspoke."

PT had grown soft and fallen out of me. He sat up.

"I'm so sorry, mum. You were lying there looking so beautiful, and all I could think of was those Raphael paintings you're so fond of and how you were so much more beautiful than all of those women. Suddenly I found that I just needed to touch you, feel you, and let you know you're the most gorgeous and desirable woman in the world and that dad is an idiot for not seeing it."

What could I do? PT would be scarred for life if I acted ashamed or disgusted by what we had done.

"It's okay, my darling boy. You looked after your mummy so well. I was feeling a little old and frumpy. Now I feel as young and as sexy as I ever have."

The smile on my son's face was worth every ounce of that lie.

"Will you teach me, mum? Show me how to be a man for you and my future wife?"

I hugged my son tightly to me, "Of course, my dear. Mummy will look after you."

PT and I never did make love again. The next day, he met a Welsh backpacker travelling around Australia on a working holiday.

After a whirlwind three-week courtship, PT and Rhiannon married in the same church as Luke and I, and mum and dad did. PT took a contract with Llanelli for an exorbitant amount of money and moved with Rhiannon to Wales, where he attended The University of Wales to earn a business degree.

I miss him daily, but I'm glad he has his soulmate. I know she is because mum appeared briefly inside my mind when they married, singing joyfully.

Things continued to deteriorate between Luke and me. My 'one', the man I could have chosen to spend the rest of my life with, became an almost stranger to our three boys and me. I took Eddie to Canberra for his eighteenth birthday to try and fix things.

I didn't tell Luke we were coming because I knew, if I did, he would find some plausible excuse for us not to come.

I'd pointed out that most married politicians took advantage of the rule that allowed them to bring their wives and families to Canberra during sittings, but all Luke would say was, "Oh, you don't want to go to Canberra, MJ. The women there are snooty, snobbish, backbiting bitches. You're better off staying here where family is close."

I walked up to the room in the hotel Luke was staying at and knocked on the door. His secretary answered. As soon as I saw her, I knew she and Luke were fucking.

Eddie was with me, and I didn't want to create a scene in front of my kid. Regardless of what happened between Luke and me, Luke needed to have a good relationship with his sons. It was important for all of them to have love and respect for each other.

Sarah, the secretary, eyes went wide with shock, "Mrs Docherty, this is an unexpected pleasure. I was just going over tomorrow's briefing papers with your husband. He will be so glad to see you."

Luke ruined her effort to fool me, however. He came out of the bedroom in just a towel. The towel was hugely tented.

"Who is it, baby doll..." His voice faltered to a stop.

"MJ! Wow, am I glad to see you!" Luke tried.

Trembling inside, I confronted my demons and calmly said, "Sorry to barge in, babe. I can see this isn't a good time. Eddie and I will get another room, and you can come and find us when you're ready."

I grabbed Eddie's hand and walked off.

Eddie didn't say anything. Just let me drag him away. We went back to reception and organised another room. It wasn't until we were inside the room that Eddie exploded.

"I can't believe you're going to stay, mum! Fuck him and that slut he's obviously banging. Let's go back to the airport and go home!"

I tried to put a brave face on what we'd seen, but what could I say? Eddie is anything but stupid, but of the three kids, I would have said Eddie was more strongly Luke's than mine. That's why I brought him to Canberra as a treat for his eighteenth birthday. If Eddie was this angry with his father, I didn't ever want to see him angrier.

"It'll be okay, Edward. Your dad will come and find us, he and I will talk, and it'll work out okay."

"Bullshit, mum," was his response. "If you take him back after that, I'll lose all respect for you. You deserve better than this."

He was right, but it didn't matter. Luke never came and found us. The next morning's papers carried an article 'Minister for Sport and Recreation, Luke Docherty, announced his separation from his wife of twenty years last night. Mr Docherty, long seen as the next big thing in conservative politics, has asked the public to respect his and his family's privacy during this difficult time and that he wouldn't be making any further comment.

This paper has been unable to contact the minister's wife, Molly Docherty, for comment.'

Dumped by a newspaper article, what could be worse?

Crying, I hugged Eddie, "Some eighteenth birthday, huh?"

Eddie tried to smile for me, "At least it was memorable."

We made our way back home. I wanted, very badly, to talk with mum, but she was still absent. I drove over to Nana and Pop's to find PJ there, almost pulling his hair out.

"I've been trying to get you for two days, MJ. Where have you been?"

"Because the papers never stopped calling, I turned my cell phone off. Why? What's the problem?"

"It's Pop, MJ. He's had a massive heart attack. They don't think he's going to make it. Everyone else is at the hospital. PT is flying back from Wales, and I've picked up Paul Junior. I couldn't find Eddie, either."

"Eddie is at home. He flew back from Canberra with me this morning."

"We'll go get him on the way to the hospital."

We got there in time for everyone except PT to say goodbye. PT was on the last leg from Singapore when Pat passed.

Val was so distraught that I put aside my worries and took her home to our place.

Three weeks later, I was issued with an eviction notice. Luke wanted the house. I got a lawyer, but he said it was too late to stop it. With nowhere else to go, we all moved in with Nana.

Nana and Pop's place was wearing out. Pop used to maintain it effectively and efficiently, but age had caught up with him, and things had been neglected. None of the four of us cared. This house had been a safe refuge for three generations of Spencers and was about to become home to a fourth.

I guess, technically, we were Docherty's, but close enough.

A couple of weeks after the Pop's funeral, we finally held a belated birthday party for Eddie. All of my uncles and cousins and brothers and their families came. It was nearly as much fun as Nana's 70th had been.

With beds lacking again, Eddie and I shared my old room for that night. Eddie was so funny. As if I had never cleaned his dirty bottom or washed him many, many times, he wouldn't let me see him naked. Not that I wanted to, of course, but he didn't need to be such a prude about it.

By the alarm clock beside the bed, it was nearly 4.00 am when I woke to find Eddie sitting cross-legged on the bed, staring at me. He didn't seem actually to be awake. It was like he was sleepwalking or something.

As if he was aware I was watching him, and even though he was still asleep, Eddie spoke, "I love you, MJ. What we're doing is so wrong, but I'm yours until your mother calls me home."

My heart jumped, "Daddy?" I inquired.

"Only for a short time, baby girl. I don't have your mother's strength, and I can't hold my presence here for much longer."

I burst into tears and wrapped my arms around my son, my father.

"I need you, daddy. I need you and mum both."

"Not yet, my girl. You have things to do still. But it's closer, you know?"

I found I did.

I became aware I was wet, sexually excited for the first time since before I interrupted Luke.

"Can you make love to me, daddy, please? I need to feel something. I'm just so cold and lonely all the time."

My big, handsome, gorgeous father smiled, "I think I can hold here long enough to do that, MJ. As long as you don't want an all-afternoon session like our first time."

Eddie wasn't my father. My father may somehow have been inhabiting his grandson's body, but it was still Eddie's body. An eighteen-year-old almost man who had never had sex before. As soon as I took Eddie's cock in my hand, he came.

He came again as I took him in my mouth, and he came twice more in my pussy before I was even close to orgasm. Either dad was finally able to exert some control, or Eddie had learned some himself because after his fourth orgasm, Eddie was able to roll over onto his back, holding my ass tightly to him, and I was able to ride his beautifully thick 7-inch cock through four or five back to back orgasms.

As I squirted on my son's cock for the last time, I kissed him deeply before sinking onto his chest.

In the distance, I heard daddy say, "Your mother and I are very proud of you, MJ. I can't hold here any longer. But, trust me, everything will be okay. The divorce will be ugly, but it's only money, my girl. Don't stress about it too much.

Your mum and I will see you when your tasks are complete."

Daddy left. When he did, Eddie woke to find his mother still riding his rigidly erect dick. His hands went to my hips, and he lifted me up and down his steel-hard pole.

"OMG, mum, I've wanted this for so long. I've wished this would happen since my birthday, even though I never dreamt you would want it too!"

What's a mum to do? I took his hands and guided them onto my big nippled tiny breasts.

"Fuck your mother, Eddie. Mummy wants to feel your big cock shooting inside her."

With a massive groan, Eddie unloaded inside me. He came so much that it immediately began leaking back out. To ensure there was no evidence of our incest after Eddie finished cumming, I went down on him and sucked all of our combined secretions off him.

I was bobbing up and down on my son's cock, cleaning the last of his cum off, when my son grabbed my head and forced all 7-inches into my mouth.

"Fuck, mum! I'm cumming again!"

I eagerly swallowed his latest load.

Even though it was now almost 5.30 am, and the house would begin rising soon, Eddie wanted me to play with him until he was hard again.

"I want to feel you cum on me again, mum, please?"

Eddie was hard again in mere moments. I pushed him onto his back and was about to ride his big cock again when Eddie lifted me, spun me around, and then guided my pussy down onto his mouth.

"Cum on my face, mum. Cum on my face, and I'll cum in your mouth."

Eddie was a quick learner. He could easily follow my groans and grunts until his tongue and fingers found all the right places.

As he tongued me towards another explosive orgasm, I had cupped his balls and was lashing his big and thick cock with my tongue.

"OMFG, mum! I'm going to cum again."

That's all I needed to hear. With matching stifled roars, we came together.

On weak and shaky knees, I tottered down to the bathroom to shower and clean the evidence of our sin up.

Eddie was hard and playing with himself when I got back to the bedroom.

I still wanted my son. I didn't need to orgasm again for myself, but I wanted to taste him again. I was on my knees before Eddie in a flash. Being just eighteen, it didn't take long before he blew deliciously in my mouth again.

I swallowed every drop joyfully.

Eddie struggled off to the shower, and I put my pyjamas on and slept like the proverbial log until almost midday. The best sleep I'd had since leaving for Canberra.

Eddie and I made love a few more times before he finished high school and was accepted into Robbie's old university, Melbourne. He would spend the next six years following the same path as Robbie to become an MD.

During the last year of his internship, Eddie met an exchange doctor from Finland, fell in love, and moved to Finland to be with her.

My time, as you will find out, had ended by then, but our family is connected in ways I cannot explain, and I knew, despite my passing.

Two days after I had taken my second son's virginity, I awoke to find mum had returned. I burst into tears.

It almost felt like my mother was holding me, "What's the matter, my girl?" She crooned.

"I'm so lonely, mum. My boys are great, but they don't fill that emotional void that you and dad leaving and breaking up with Luke caused."

"The time of our joining is close, baby girl. Your dad is being reborn as we speak. Your soulmate is being reborn at the same time. We'll all be together soon."

"I'm nearly 40, mum. If my soul mate is being born now, I'll be almost 58 before we can be together. How will that work?"

"It will, my love. Trust me, have I ever let you down?"

"How long, mum?"

"On this side, Molly, time is different. It's not about years, days, hours, or even minutes. It's a kind of spatial awareness. To me, your birth, and my death, were like yesterday, so it's a little difficult to put time to it. But soon, okay?"