MJ’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke began making wordless rumbling sounds as he crested towards orgasm. Luke is a big man, and the sounds he made almost resonated through me like he was that base singer from Home Free.

Unaware of what he was doing, Luke grabbed my head in both hands and forced me down onto his cock. With my nose squeezed shut and my mouth full of his thick cock, I couldn't breathe.

Luke briefly held me there before he started unloading into my wet, sucking mouth. I swallowed every drop with glee. He tasted at least as good as daddy did.

Luke and I made love in that park until close to dawn. Luke came in me one last time as I drifted into sleep.

I was facing east. The sun poking its head above the horizon woke me. I looked up, and Luke was awake, staring down at me.

"This is weird, Molly," he said. "But, I think I love you. No. I know I love you."

Luke helped me sit up, then got down on one knee, "Molly Johnson, will you do the honour of marrying me?"

Mum, inside my mind, yelled an exultant, "Yes!"

I threw my hands around Luke's neck and kissed him, "Yes, but under one proviso."

"Name it, my love."

"You need to ask daddy first."

Hearing Luke call me what dad used to call mum felt perfectly right.

Luke gulped but said, "I would have anyway MJ. But, yes, of course."

"I'm going to sneak back to bed, babe. Give me about 15 minutes before you follow me. I don't want daddy to know we've been making love yet."

"Of course, MJ. Your dad is a nice guy, but I wouldn't want to see him mad. He's got an intensity about him that's quite scary."

Putting my thong and shorts back on and leaving Luke looking wistfully after me, I walked back to Nana and Pop's place. The house was dark and silent, so I was sure nobody, especially daddy, was awake. But as I slipped in the front door, trying to be as quiet as a mouse, I found daddy sitting in the semi-dark drinking tea at the kitchen table.

Feeling guilty, I tried to put on a brave face and lie, for a very rare time, to my father, "Hey, daddy. You're up early. I couldn't sleep, so I got up and went to the park to watch the sunrise."

Dad smiled, "Don't ever lie to me, baby girl. You and Luke have my blessing."

How the fuck did he know? But dad would never have said that unless he knew.

"He's so gorgeous, daddy. I'm going to marry him and have lots of babies. I might even have six, two more than you."

"Go get your man, baby girl. He and I need to have a chat."

"Okay, daddy. But be nice, okay? He looks like a big old bear, but he's really a softie like you."

I went to go and get Luke. As I turned to leave, daddy said, "Respect your grandparents, MJ. If you and Luke are going to make love in this house before you get married, make sure Pat or Val don't catch you. And there's no way Luke is sleeping in the same room as you under this roof until after you're married."

I smiled at my father sweetly and replied, "But I can go and make love to my man at his place?" Then gave dad a cheeky grin.

Daddy just shook his head and chuckled.

"We all think we're the first to sneak around behind our parent's back, my girl, and we're all wrong. Pat and Val will take one look at you and Luke together and know you're lovers, but there's no need to rub their noses in it."

"You don't mind that I've taken another man almost immediately after you promised yourself to me?"

I was genuinely worried. I had basically forced my father into having sex with me, and no sooner had he done it than I ran off with another man.

"I'm glad for you, MJ. I hope you live a long and wonderful life with your man, and I'll beg the fates that your man doesn't leave you before his time. Now give me a hug and go and get your man."

Are you beginning to understand why I loved this wonderful man who happened to be my father? Who else would have taken this with that much poise and grace? I felt a pang of sorrow that what my father and I had couldn't have lasted longer.

I don't know what daddy and Luke talked about as dad told me to "Leave us men to chat, MJ."

Dad rarely uses that voice with me, and I found myself obeying, even though I wanted to hear what was said. I knew Luke would tell me later, anyway.

Whatever was said, it finished with Luke and dad embracing and turning to me with matching smiles.

"Have you thought about where and when you want to get married?" Dad asked.

I didn't give it even a thought, "As soon as possible and at The First Presbyterian church about 400 metres down the road from here like you and mum did."

Then I blushed and turned to Luke, "Sorry, Luke. I should have asked you first."

Luke let out his big rumbling laugh, "That's okay, MJ. That sounds good to me. I just need to take you to see mum and dad and bring them in on the planning, okay?"

"Where were you planning on living?" dad inquired.

It was Luke's turn to blush, "I own a nice property in Chatsworthy, but I've just knocked the house down so I could rebuild. I've been crashing at mum and dad's. But it's only a one bedroom apartment so I'm sleeping on the couch."

Turning to my father, I asked, "What if we asked Nana and Pop if we could stay here? After the wedding, of course."

Daddy grinned, "I think they'll love the idea. They've always loved having the house full, and I know your grandmother is longing for some great-grandkids."

Dad slipped me a knowing grin with his back to Luke and then turned to face him, "Have you thought about kids?"

Very nearly, I answered, "We're starting straight away and having at least four, like you and mum did," but was able to bite my tongue just in time.

What I didn't know was that I was already pregnant.

"I'm an only child," Luke replied. "Mum and dad didn't have me until they were in their thirties, and it sucked! Mum wanted more, but she couldn't fall pregnant again. If MJ wants, I'd like a stack of kids and to have them while we're still young enough to have more."

I mean, really? Could it have been any better?

We were married only three weeks later. It wasn't an extravagant affair. I had to stamp my foot and pout to make it like that. Luke, a civil engineer for the Brisbane Council, had decided to stand for federal parliament, and he wanted to turn it into a campaign event.

He even asked me if he could invite the Prime Minister, FFS!

My friends from school all thought I was nuts getting married so young until they met him.

"OMFG!" Allison said. "He is just so fucking gorgeous! I don't suppose he's got a brother who's single, does he?"

Allison was my maid of honour. PJ was Luke's best man. Dad gave me away, of course.

As we waited for the nod from The Pastor to walk down the aisle, I saw that dad was choked up.

"What, daddy?"

"I just wish your mother was here. That's all."

I wanted to tell him she was and that she was pleased and proud. I also wanted to say she thought he was growing even more handsome than ever as he aged, but... well... you know?

Luke and I had a whirlwind honeymoon. He had been preselected for the seat of Chatsworthy, and, as everybody knew, the Prime Minister had to call the election soon. Luke and I began campaigning as soon as we returned from our short vacation.

I didn't have much to do. Just look pretty and smile lovingly up at my husband whenever there was a camera in our vicinity.

Three weeks passed after our wedding. I woke up one morning feeling... I don't know how to describe it... ick, I guess.

I thought maybe I hadn't eaten enough. I'd gotten a little fat around the midsection, so I'd cut down on the sugars. No one wants a fat wife! Especially not a prospective parliamentarian.

I made myself some cheese on toast. No sooner had I taken the first bite than I had to run for the toilet to throw up. I was fine the rest of the day, but the same thing happened the next morning, and the next.

I called mum in my mind. She had been quiet since I got married. Hardly in my head at all.

"You don't need your mother watching you having sex with your husband, Molly. Nobody does," she explained.

Worried, I asked her, "Am I all right, mum?"

"Yes, baby girl. You're just pregnant, is all."

I couldn't wait for Luke to get home so I could tell him. He was as happy about it as I was.

I made an appointment to see a gynaecologist, and he confirmed I was having a baby. At eight weeks, I had an ultrasound. Working the dates back, I realised that I must've gotten pregnant the day dad took my virginity, and I made love to Luke for the first time.

"Whose baby am I carrying, mum?"

My mother remained reticent, however. I figured that meant it was probably dad's. There would be no reason not to tell me if it were Luke's.

I worried about having an incest baby until mum said, "Your baby will be healthy and strong, Molly. Stop worrying about nothing."

The election was called, and Luke won a clear victory. As the house on Luke's property was ready, we moved in.

After the election, it was a little lonely. Luke was always so busy and had to go to Canberra for the parliamentary sittings. I didn't care that much. The times we had together were fantastic. I stayed home and concentrated on growing our child and answering all of the multitudes of correspondence Luke received.

Our first child was born on the same day as my mother. Luke held my hand as I gave birth. Dad waited anxiously in the waiting room. Our baby was so beautiful. He was a big boy, almost 8 lbs (3.6 kg). He had Luke's fiery red hair and the same blue eyes.

Luke and I had discussed names, and Luke agreed that we should keep the tradition of calling the firstborn male child Patrick.

Granddad was as pleased as punch, dad was happy, and PJ was amused. Dad was the one that gave my son the moniker of PT (Patrick the Third).

I felt guilty about abandoning dad all the way out at Augathella, but I knew he just wanted what was best for me. He came and saw us every other weekend. He was lonely and missed his family. Dad was applying for teaching jobs closer to Luke and me, but nothing had come his way.

Even though there was nothing I could do, I felt bad, you know? Then came the fateful day. Dad had stayed back a little later than usual. Dad's always wanted eight hours of sleep before the first work day of the week, and it's almost eleven hours out to Augathella from our place.

Dad typically leaves around midday on Sunday, but Luke was in Canberra, and he stayed on chatting and playing with PT for an extra couple of hours. He left for Augathella around 3.00 pm. I fed PT and put him to bed.

I was in Luke's study working my way through the correspondence when mum suddenly wailed, "NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo! It's too soon!"

Then she was gone. Not just absent, as she had been from time to time, but gone. Her spirit was no longer in my mind. I called and called, but there was no answer.

I knew what it meant and waited fearfully by the phone. Just before midnight, there was a knock at my door. I used the security camera to confirm what I already knew. A police sergeant and another officer were standing at the door. With tears already starting to well in my eyes, I opened the door.

"Molly Docherty?" The sergeant asked.

Sobbing, I nodded.

"There's no easy way of doing this, Mrs Docherty. Your father was involved in a car accident around 80 miles southeast of Augathella. It was a single-vehicle incident. Unfortunately, your father didn't survive the crash."

Keening, I fell to the ground.

I knew why mum was suddenly gone. Dad had passed, and she had gone to meet him as she had promised. But why was she protesting 'No'? And what did 'It's too soon' mean?

The officers gave me a lift To Nana and Pop's. They even helped me pack a small bag for myself and PT.

I was able to get hold of Luke a little later. Thankfully, he found a 'pair' (someone from the opposition party that will abstain from voting, so the numbers remain the same), and he caught the 'red eye' home.

Granddad picked him up from the airport and brought him to me at his place.

We held a small family funeral at the same church where dad had married mum, and I had married Luke.

Dad's will specifically stated that he only wanted something small, but when we stepped outside after the service, we found almost 200 people gathered.

Most were old students of his. Some were teachers he had worked with. The whole teaching and admin staff from Augathella State High had come to pay their respects along with numerous students.

The teachers, students and staff gave a rousing rendition of Warren Zevon's "Keep me in your Heart" as our family walked down the path from the church.

We hadn't organised anything for after the service, but the P&C association from Augathella had organised food and drinks. Pat invited everybody back to his place.

I couldn't believe how many people came and told me how much they admired, liked and/or loved my father. They all wanted to tell me a story about something dad had done for them or said to them that made a huge difference in their lives.

I tried to take it all graciously, but I just wanted to be alone to cry.

Luke rescued me. He shooed everyone away, saying I needed a bit of space, then snuck me out the back into an Uber and home.

Luke was able to stay another five days with me before having to go back for the parliamentary sittings. He dropped me off at Pat and Val's on his way to the airport and promised to be home as soon as possible.

Grandad and grandma are fantastic people, and they tried really hard to cheer me up and make me feel better. But, for the first time in my life, I was alone.

Mum was gone from my mind, and dad was dead. Well, mum was dead, too, but it had never seemed like it because her spirit had always been with me. Now, there was only me.

My brothers and uncles all kept dropping by, and they were great, but they're not dad.

I'll admit that I wasn't coping, then I woke the following day, had some toast and almost immediately threw up. Getting a test kit from the chemist confirmed that I was pregnant with my second child, as if my morning sickness hadn't already.

With a grim smile, I thought, 'Well, at least I know for sure this one's Luke's!'

Luke's and my second son was born around six months later. I wanted to name him after my dad, but I thought I'd ask Luke first.

Luke was really sweet about it, so how can a girl refuse? He wanted our second son to be named Edward (Eddie, or EJ) after his father. Everyone except me called our son EJ. When he was being a good boy, which was most of the time, I called him Eddie. If I was angry at him, he got his full moniker, "Edward Theodore Docherty, Junior! You come here this minute!"

Barely over a year later, I gave birth to our third child, also a boy. I didn't even have to ask this time. As soon as the nurse placed him in Luke's arms, Luke said, "Say hello to your mother, Paul Junior," before giving him back to me to receive his first feed.

I had gotten pregnant so easily the first three times that I expected our fourth, fifth and sixth children to arrive in a stately procession one after the other, but I just couldn't kindle for some reason.

After mum's experience, I insisted on a full body scan to ensure there wasn't anything cancerous and treacherous hiding inside me somewhere.

The scans were all clear.

I visited my gynaecologist. He told me, "Everything's fine, MJ. Your body is just taking a rest, that's all."

Luke and I kept trying, but the years went on and on, and I just couldn't get pregnant. Luke thought it might have been him and, without my knowledge, got a sperm count done.

Everything indicated I should get pregnant easily, but it didn't happen. Every specialist I saw said the same thing, "Everything is fine, guys. When MJ's body is ready, she'll kindle immediately."

Time passed, and Luke and I came to accept that three children were all that we would have. I would have loved a girl, and we discussed adopting, but ultimately, we decided to be happy with what we had.

Luke's parliamentary career was going well. His party was in opposition now, and Luke was appointed to the shadow cabinet. It was only a minor post, Shadow Minister for Sport, but it was a beginning, and Luke was relatively young. He was only in his late thirties.

Our boys became preteens and then teenagers. They were all good boys. Eddie was the brightest of the three and looked like he might follow his uncle Robbie into medicine. PT had made several of the age group rugby union representative teams, and the Queensland Reds, Brisbane Broncos, and the Dolphins were already scouting him even though he was only fifteen.

Paul Junior had the same quiet intensity as his father. I suspected there was an intellect at least as good as Eddie's hiding under his quiet demeanour, but Paul seemed happy to stay in the background and do enough to pass but not stand out.

The weird thing is I'd find him staring at me with the same intense look I remember mum staring at dad with. The same way I used to stare at dad, too.

I wondered if my father was inside my youngest son's mind like mum had been inside mine.

As my son's matured, I began to wonder if dad was visiting all of them. I saw so many of his mannerisms in my kids that I could easily believe they were a young dad at times.

Things changed between Luke and me on the day of PT's eighteenth birthday. Luke didn't come home. I watched parliamentary TV, so I knew that time had been called on this month's sittings, but Luke phoned and said he had to stay back for a cabinet member's meeting.

I could hear the lie in his voice.

Putting a brave face on for PT, I apologised to him for his father and explained that sometimes the life of a politician meant all of that person's family had to make sacrifices and that I was sure his father would make up for it when he did get home.

PT had had a bit of a temper when he was a youngster. Playing rugby union had given him a positive way of expressing that temper, and I hadn't seen any evidence of it for years. But when I tried to explain his father's absence, his face went bright red, and his blue eyes flashed, "Asshole," PT snarled. "He's never here for the things that matter."

"Now that's just not true, PT! Your dad gets here for everything he possibly can."

My son then listed all the birthdays his father had missed and how he didn't even give his sons or me a phone call to say 'happy birthday'. PT reminded me that Luke hadn't remembered our wedding anniversary even once in the last eight years and that Luke had been away on a parliamentary fact-finding trip on my thirtieth. Luke hadn't called then, either.

"You deserve better than this, mum," PT said emphatically.

"Your dad is a very important man, Patrick. They say he may even be Prime Minister one day. Very important men have a lot of restrictions on their time, which sometimes affects their families. We're all good, though. We'll celebrate your 'coming of age' together, and your dad will celebrate when he's home next."

"I hope he never comes home," PT almost shouted as he stormed out of the room.

I tried to call Luke but got his secretary.

"Luke's not available at this time, Mrs Docherty. He's in a cabinet meeting. Can I take a message for you?"

I thought it was a little weird that they would still be meeting at 8.00 pm, but I guessed these things happen sometimes.

"Can you please remind him it's his eldest son's eighteenth birthday today and to at least send his son a message saying happy birthday? And get him to call me when he's able?"

"Of course, Mrs Docherty. I'm not sure when that will be, though."

"He needs to call his son, at least. Please remind him of that."

Will do, Mrs Docherty."

She hung up on me.

PT and I both got a little drunk that night. I was worse than PT.