MMM Ch. 03: Sex Club Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max and I laid back on the bed and were frantic in our intensity. First Max slammed into me missionary style on the bed, and I screamed with pleasure. Then I rolled him over so I could ride him. I sat up in cowgirl position, and Ron moved so he was on his back next to Max. I could do this.

"You like watching me fuck him. Don't you?" I teased Ron looking in his eyes. He had watched us before, but now he was right here with us and could hear us too.

"Yes," Ron breathed, stroking his cock. I could see the precum glistening on the tip. He rolled his thumb over it to get his cock more slick. I sucked in my breath watching him do that.

"You like watching her cum. Don't you?" Max said, turning his head to the side to look at Ron.

"Fuck yes," Ron said, quickening his strokes. I could hear the slick sounds on his cock now. Max rocked my hips back and forth on his cock harder.

"Are you going to cum for him, baby?" Max asked.

"Yes..." I moaned leaning my head back so Max's cock could touch my g-spot as the base hit my swollen clit just right.

"Shit yes," Ron said, "cum!" I couldn't hold back after hearing his request.

"Yes! Oh! Yes!" I screamed and rocked, "Oh I'm cumming! Yes! Oh! Fuck!" My g-spot climax made my whole body tingle almost like I was going to faint. It rose so high and crashed so long. My pussy squeezed around Max's cock.

"Yes baby," Max said, "Squeeze my cock. Oh! Oh! Yes!" And I heard his grunt and felt him stiffen. I was nearing the end of my climax so I could open my eyes. I saw his mouth open as he bucked with his waves of orgasm. I looked over at Ron and he was watching us as he stroked his rock-hard cock.

"Oh!" I heard Ron. He bit his lip and hissed. "Fuck! Yesssss!" I saw the cum shoot out as he stroked and grunted too.

"Mmmm," I moaned. I liked that they both came because of me. I tried to look around the outer edges of the room remembering again that others had watched too. Some of them may have cum or might be cumming, but I couldn't see with the lights in my eyes.

This all had started with Ron watching us at home and now others were watching our kinky three-person setup. I smiled in awe at the turn of events I never would have imagined.

"What?" Ron asked.

"Thank you," I said leaning over to kiss Ron with Max's softening cock still inside me. This was still sex, just not actual intercourse with Ron. Maybe someday I'd be ready for that.

"No," Ron said, "Thank you for letting me join." Then I moved to kiss Max. He was the one who made this possible.

The three of us got dressed and left the private room to head over to the bar. We each had water and an alcoholic drink to calm us down after a very sexually charged evening. I needed my brain to slow down and stop thinking of all the new scenarios involving Ron joining Max and me. It was exciting to think about, but I knew taking it slow was the way to go to ensure we didn't do anything anyone regretted.

As the three of us sat together enjoying our drink and talking, it all seemed so normal, even though our evening had been quite different from anything I had ever experienced. The fact that all of us still felt comfortable with each other was very important to me. It added even more to the complete satisfaction that I still felt from the mind-blowing sex that just happened. The smile stayed on my face even after Max and I arrived home.

When Max and I were in bed I confessed to him, "I don't know if I can let in anyone new. It's one thing to talk about past times or for people to watch. But it's a whole other thing for them to join. Maybe I can't let in someone new because I never want anyone new again." Max listened patiently while holding me wrapped up in his arms.

"You can have anyone new you want," he said, "They'll never have you all to themselves because I'm never letting you go." That was the most perfectly sweet thing he could have said. I loved Max for everything he was, especially how he unconditionally accepted me.

12