MMM Ch. 04: Terri & Tommy Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I listened, I realized Max was explaining how to navigate around in New York City using public transportation. I loved him for that too. He did not have to be so gracious to my former lovers. I wasn't so sure I could return the favor. Or if I did, it would be completely superficial and only because I loved Max with all of my soul.

It was still too early for me to get out of bed, but I wanted to be sure to wish Tommy good luck before he left, so I went to my lingerie drawer. I liked to sleep naked, so I needed to wear something to go out to the living room with them. I remembered the nightie Terri and Tommy bought me when we went to the adult store. It was the only one I owned when I lived down south with them.

Max had since bought me many sexy things. I found the one Terri and Tommy bought me and put it on. Would they remember?

As I passed Max and Tommy in the kitchen I said, "Morning," to both of them. My hand gently ran down Max's arm. Tommy's eyes looked me up and down. He smiled. He recognized the nightie. Good.

Then I walked over and sat down on the couch. Terri was still laying down and his feet were next to me. The foot I saw resting on Tommy earlier. I reached down to tickle his foot.

"Hey!" he laughed.

"Why aren't you up yet?" I asked, "I thought you were going with Tommy."

"I am," Terri said, "I'm going to pretend to be his bodyguard." He laughed. "No rush though, we have time. He's just up early like a little kid on Christmas morning." I smiled. That was an accurate description. I loved that Tommy didn't hide anything. Well, except his love for me from all of our friends. That must have been tough for him, knowing he was such an open person.

"You could give me a foot rub while I'm waiting...." Terri said with a smirk.

I lightly caressed Terri's foot and said, "Maybe later, I have to start getting ready for work. I just wanted to wish you luck before you left."

"Thanks," he said, smiling and looking me up and down. Oh that smile! That's why I was with him in the first place. He was still so fucking cute.

"Is that?" Terri asked, reaching out to lightly touch the silky hem of my nightie.

"Yes," I said smiling.

"Fuck," he said, "That brings back some memories..." Yes it did.

I got up and went over to Tommy and Max. "I don't want to interrupt, but I wanted to wish you luck, babe," I said to Tommy as I hugged him.

"Thanks," he said, as he stole a glance Max's way. Max was smiling. Tommy looked conflicted.

"Don't worry," I said, which had two meanings, "You'll be great!" and I kissed him briefly on the lips. I wanted to say don't worry about Max, he's cum lots of times to stories about you fucking me, but it was not the right time to mention that.

I turned to Max, "Are you showering?"

"Yes, baby, I'll join you in a minute," he said. As I walked away, I saw the smile spread over Tommy's face. He knew something was up. I could tell he was intrigued.

Max came into the shower just as I was finishing up.

"What are you thinking, baby?" he asked.

"First I was thinking how lucky I am to have you. Thanks for being so nice to Terri and Tommy," I said, kissing him. I loved wet shower kisses.

"If you like them, I like them," he explained.

"If you say so," I said, still confused how that was possible, "I was thinking how do I tell them that we are up for some group sex? We are, aren't we?" I hoped. We had explored that possibility at the sex club, and who better than to explore it with but the guys who started me on this exciting path?

"Whatever you want I want," Max reassured me, "I was thinking you could start tonight by doing a little striptease and see where it goes..."

"Hmmm," I said, "I could...I don't know..."

"Well, baby, you have all day to think about it," he teased, "Enjoy that!" He smacked my ass as I stepped out of the shower. I loved how the water over exaggerated the sound of the slap.

"Oooohh," I giggled. It was time to dress and start my day. I was sure my panties would be wet all day thinking about the possibilities.

12