Swinging for the Fences - Ch. 01

Story Info
Cat remembers fun they had listening to their friends fuck.
1.6k words
4.44
7.2k
14
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine sat in the passenger seat of their ten-year-old Honda Odyssey, watching the water flow up the windshield. The wiper kept adding more, the layer swelling and shrinking in time with their travel. Rivulets merged and grew, split, or hung suspended until they overcame some invisible obstacle and raced up and over the roof. The interior smelled of pine air freshener and a hint of manure from the farmland surrounding them.

She looked out the side window past the horizontal droplets, at the rolling hills passing by. The monotonous landscape of pastures was broken occasionally by a lonely farmhouse or a clump of wet cows seeking shelter where they could.

"Penny for your thoughts."

"Huh? Sorry, I was a million miles away." She turned to her husband Jonah. "I was watching the raindrops."

"How are you feeling?"

"A little excited, a little apprehensive. You?"

"Same."

The silence stretched. Despite almost twenty years of marriage, it started to feel a little awkward.

"We don't have to--" she started, as Jonah said, "We can go home--"

They both stopped to look at each other and burst out laughing. Jonah turned back to the road, his deep laugh filling her with warmth. He put his large hand on her thigh and squeezed.

"I love you."

"I love you," she responded, putting her hand on his. They smiled at each other.

"I mean it though, if you want to go home that's entire fine, okay?"

"I know my love, and same. I want to do this though, as long as you still want to." Her fingers slipped between his, his ring pressing into her skin. She spun her own ring on her other hand.

"I do."

They sat in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company. The awkwardness evaporated again into the comfort of a long and loving relationship. Her thoughts drifted to what led to the two of them driving three hours through the pouring rain in the middle of November.

Six months ago, their friends had come over for a barbecue to admire the new pool. They'd known Rick and Tam for over a decade, originally having been neighbors. They had moved away a few years ago, but had stayed in touch despite the distance. Rick and Tam were staying the night so that they could both have a drink and do the long drive back the following day.

The four of them had spent the afternoon lounging around the pool, enjoying the warm weather and the occasional dip. Rick had offered to run the barbecue, which Jonah had gladly accepted. After dinner, they'd polished off a bottle of wine or two, watched a movie, and chatted about their lives far past their usual bedtime.

They'd all been pretty tipsy, and Rick had let slip that he and Tam had started swinging a while ago. Tam had given him a death glare and quickly changed the subject. The rest of the night, Cat's mind kept drifting. Rick was very attractive, and even though she'd never dream of cheating on Jonah, her fantasy ran wild. She couldn't help herself, picturing him and Tam, then him and a slew of beautiful women as Tam watched or joined in or had a dozen men in Chippendale outfits touching and kissing and fucking her. She had to suppress a giggle at the images.

After the four of them had gone to bed, Cat and Jonah were laying in bed, still chatting.

"I can't believe they started swinging!" she whispered.

"Right?"

"You think they go to clubs? Or have people over?"

"Mmm, don't know."

Cat felt a little heat build inside of her. "How many people do you think..."

"Could be only one or two other couples, could be a new one every weekend."

She paused, hesitating. "Is that something you'd ever want to do?"

"You are more than enough for me, my love." Jonah said as he rolled over to face her.

"More than, eh?" She gave him a quick kiss on the lips to reassure him she wasn't upset despite her mock-harsh tone.

"I have a secret stash of Gatorade under the bed to keep up with you. If I don't keep my electrolytes up, I'd collapse from exhaustion."

She kissed him more deeply and ran her fingers through his salt and pepper hair. "At least I help keep you in shape."

Cat curled up in his arms, seeking reassurance and comfort and security. She lay still, listening to his slow breathing, trying to order her thoughts.

"I don't know," she said after a while. "I think it'd be kinda hot seeing you with someone else."

"Really?"

He'd clearly tried to keep his voice purely in the 'Go on with your dirty talk' range, but she'd known him for over twenty years and could hear the genuine interest hiding underneath. She felt his cock stiffen against her stomach. His interest didn't hurt, exactly, but it made her feel the weight of her words.

"Yeah--" She trailed off, running her hand along his side.

"I think it'd be hot to see you with someone else too. It would be nice to be able to tag out and take a breather..."

She glared at him, barely making out his silhouette in the dark bedroom, then playfully punched him in the arm and laughed.

"Ass," she said, curling back up in his arms.

He wrapped them around her, pulling her in close. She settled in using his arm as a pillow, and he kissed the top of her head.

"I love you, Bean."

"I love you too," she said, kissing his chest.

Cat lay there, her head still pleasantly swimming with wine. She didn't want to sleep yet, but at the same time she wasn't comfortable having sex with their friends in the guestroom next door. Jonah's cock pressed against her stomach was very distracting though. Maybe if they were quiet...

"What's that noise?" Jonah asked.

She pulled away from him and lifted her head to hear better. "What?"

"There's a squeaking noise."

He was right, there was a rhythmic squeaking noise coming from somewhere in the house.

"Oh my god," she said. "They're fucking."

"In my napping bed?!"

"Yup!"

She felt his cock twitch against her stomach, despite his protests about his precious napping bed. The thought of their attractive friends banging just the other side of the wall turned her on as well. As they lay there listening, the squeaking grew louder and faster.

"Holy shit, they're really going at it, huh?" Cat said

She heard muffled moaning from the other side of the wall, in time with the squeaking of the bed. She hadn't been aware of anyone else having sex since that one year her college roommate had no sense of boundaries. That had always been uncomfortable, but this was really getting her going. Maybe it was the wine. She did her best to not picture the two of them, sweaty and panting, Rick's cock sliding in and out of Tam as they both strained for release...

"You like that, huh?" Catherine whispered, reaching for Jonah's twitching cock pressed between them.

"I--"

"Fuck me."

"What?"

"I said, fuck me. Shove your cock inside of me. Pound me and fill me."

"But--" Jonah started, but Cat pulled him on top of herself and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I'm not asking, Jonah," she said, reaching between them and guiding his rock hard cock into her.

She pulled him in deeper. Despite his protests, he thrust into her with an animalistic intensity. There was nothing soft and quiet, nothing of the slow buildup they usually enjoyed, the intimate love making they liked so much. Cat met each of his thrusts in kind, rolling her hips into him. She met each grunt that escaped from his lips with one of her own. Her nails dug into his back, which just spurred him on.

The noises through the wall grew louder, and Cat swore she could hear slapping as their friends' sweaty bodies met. Tam was quietly crying out in what sounded like an amazing orgasm.

She grabbed Jonah by the hair on the back of his head and kissed him, forcing her tongue between his lips. He bit it hard, just the way she liked, and pinned her free hand above her head. His grip around her wrist was painful. She fought for breath through flared nostrils as their lips remained locked, unwilling to break the kiss. She was quickly approaching her own orgasm as her love of twenty years took her harder than he had in years.

His lips on hers, his grunts, the pain in her wrists, her legs around wrapped around him, the grunts and moans from the other room, close enough to touch if it hadn't been for the separating wall, it all flooded through her. When she heard Rick grunt in pleasure as he came, she felt Jonah grow even harder inside of her. When the first hot sticky shot of his cum filled her, her own orgasm washed away everything but the two of them on the bed. She screamed loudly, her voice only muffled by Jonah's mouth as he grunted and spent himself inside of her.

She let her legs slide down, resting them on the back of his to keep him just where he was, and stroked his hair. They kissed more gently now, their passion spent. She clung to him when he tried to get up off her, pulling him closer again, needing his weight on top of her. It took a long time for his cock to slip out of her, his cum leaking out of her and onto the bed. She could feel it run down her ass crack and pool on the sheets.

"You came a lot."

"I love when you wrap your legs around me."

"Mmm."

They'd fallen asleep together like that, Jonah still half on top of her, his cum staining the sheets and sticking to them both.