MMM Ch. 14: Capturing Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea," Max laughed, "These pictures would probably make Bradley into the next porn star but you and I would be done with our careers." True, I thought.

"So we are going to look at them all tonight," Bradley explained, "Delete the ones we don't like or absolutely don't want anyone to see ever. And then keep the ones we want on a locked cloud that notifies each of us every time we access it. Photos can't be downloaded, printed or screenshot. If one of us wants to stop access we can and then only the three of us can open it together again. Right?" Bradley said looking at Max sounding proud of himself that he remembered it all.

Max was a whiz with stuff like this so I guessed that's what they were talking about when I came in.

"Yes," Max said, "You're a good little student," he reached over me to pat Bradley's head. Bradley swatted his hand away playfully. I loved seeing them so comfortable with each other.

"Ok, boys," I said standing up, "This sounds like a project now." I laughed. "Let me change and get a drink!" They agreed and a few minutes later we all piled back onto the couch in comfy clothes with snacks and drinks ready to see our pictures.

"Oh!" I said when Max slid the memory card into Bradley's laptop. I covered my eyes and peeked through my fingers as if I was getting ready to watch a horror movie.

"Stop," Max said, gently pulling my hands away from my face.

"You'll see, baby," Bradley said, kissing me. "You were beautiful last night. You're beautiful right now. I hope you finally see yourself in these pictures as I see you. As we see you. Beautiful."

"Perfectly said," Max said to Bradley holding up his drink to toast. I joined them in the toast even if I wasn't convinced yet that I'd like the pictures.

Bradley started scrolling through them. I was amazed at how the camera was so forgiving. The light that seemed so bright and harsh and distracting in the room last night now looked soft and fuzzy. The pictures of us in the beginning wearing our black and white clothes really popped.

Our faces told a story of happiness and love for each other. There were even a few really tasteful ones we could show family and friends. There were a few where Bradley's mouth was contorted funny from him talking that we allowed him to delete after we got a good laugh.

After Bradley took my dress off in the photos, I requested a few deletions because I was not pleased with the way my body looked. I got vetoed on most because they both argued that they loved them. It was two against one, so I lost. I guess that was one drawback of having two lovers, I'd always be outnumbered, but I did not mind at all knowing they always had my best interests at heart.

When we got to the photos where they gave me an orgasm, I was in awe of how tasteful they were. Sven really did focus on capturing the emotion, not the shock value of body parts. The way Max and Bradley looked at me was pure love. The way my face glowed at their touch showed just how much I responded to their love. I was actually at a loss for words.

"What?" Bradley asked after he clicked through a bunch of pictures with no comments from me.

"I just..." I started, "I can't believe...I mean I know I love you. And I know you both love me...but these pictures...they capture something I think words never could."

"I agree, baby," Max said, caressing my thigh.

"I told you Sven was good!" Bradley said.

"I know," I said turning to Bradley, "I just meant thank you. Thank you for showing me what I couldn't always see before." Bradley smiled and kissed me.

We continued with the photos until we got to the ones of Bradley helping Max get hard.

"I...um...wait...." Max said. He took a deep breath and paused.

"It's ok," Bradley said and reached around me to put his hand on the back of Max's neck, "We can wait. We can skip..."

"I just...I want you to know..." he took another deep breath and we waited. "I love you. I love you both. I'm not upset with what happened but I'm not....I don't..."

"It doesn't make you gay..." Bradley offered quietly and caressed Max's neck.

"I'm not saying that," Max said, "And that label means nothing to me. I liked it. I did. I just can't imagine doing the same for you...."

"I don't expect you...." Bradley started.

"I just wanted to thank you," Max said, "I was having trouble being in the moment and you knew just how to help. So...yea....thank you."

"No problem," Bradley said, "I get it. Let's look and we can delete them all."

"We'll see...." Max said.

Again Sven did an amazing job capturing the ecstasy on Max's face without the graphic nature of what was happening. There were some photos of Bradley touching Max. I loved them, but I didn't know how Max felt.

When we were done looking at all of them, Bradley said to Max, "Ok, please let's look one more time before deciding...some are...I like...you look..."

"Baby," I said to Max, taking over for Bradley, "These are just more pictures of our love. Forget everything you think about anything else. Just pick based on how much love there is."

We ended up keeping most of them. Again, they were so tasteful and Max knew how much it pleased Bradley and I to see him in ecstasy.

"I love you, baby," I said, kissing Max when we were done with that section.

"I love you too, baby," Bradley said, moving his hand from resting gently on the back of his neck to teasingly touching his face.

"Get the fuck off me," Max grabbed Bradley laughing.

"Boys..." I said with mock sternness.

"I'll behave," Bradley said laughing.

"Me too," Max said giggling and leaning forward and winking at Bradley. I loved their playfulness.

We looked at the rest of the pictures. Our amazing love making session was caught so tastefully on camera. It was so fun!

"I never thought..." I started but couldn't find the words. "A camera is an amazing thing. I understand your work so much better after this."

"I'm glad, baby," Bradley said, putting his laptop to the side and kissing me. "I'm only sad that we didn't get any pictures of you in control...of...us," Bradley said looking at Max.

"True," Max said, "Your control is at the heart of this."

"Don't say that," I said annoyed.

"No, baby," Max said defending his comment, "I don't mean that for anything other than what it is. You like being in control. You should. It makes you happy. You have learned to let us take control and that is amazing too."

"I know," Bradley said, "Tonight you get to take control...anything you want..."

"No," I said, "I like everything with you two. Everything."

"So show us..." Max said. I thought to myself for a moment, they were both sitting on the couch, I could easily get them under my control by touching just one thing....well, two things...

I didn't respond in words. I knelt down in front of Max. I pulled his shorts and underwear down and he pulled his T-shirt off. I smiled. He knew I loved nothing more than seeing him naked. Naked and ready for me. To give me everything I wanted. Everything I needed.

His cock was already getting hard and then I touched him, softly. He breathed in and closed his eyes.

"Look at me," I said smiling. He said that to me the first time we made love. I didn't even know at that time how amazing it was to look into your lover's eyes. But Max taught me so much about love. Boundless, endless, uncompromising love.

We locked eyes as I touched my lips to his cock. I licked him and then swirled my tongue around the head of his cock. Then I took in as much as I could.

"Uhhh," Max moaned and I heard Bradley suck in his breath. He loved that too. I looked at Bradley and his smile was so content, so real. He took off his clothes as he looked at me sucking Max's cock.

"Baby," Bradley whispered as he grabbed his hardening cock.

"No, baby," I said, "Let me." I let go of Max and moved over to kneel in front of Bradley. I put my hand around the base of his cock and let my tongue explore the rest.

"Ohhhh," Bradley moaned. I looked at him and then at Max. Max was in a state of bliss too.

I leaned over Max to suck and stroke him, and then I leaned back over Bradley to do the same. Shit, that was hot. What if I could take both of them in my mouth? My mind swirled with thoughts of it.

"Stand, baby," I said to Bradley. He stood up so his cock was perfectly in line with my mouth. I grabbed his ass and took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. He wrapped his fingers in my hair, but didn't push me. He just held me. I reached one hand out to touch Max's leg. I motioned for him to stand too. He did. I grabbed his ass and brought him closer to me.

Now they were both standing in front of me. I grabbed their cocks, one in each hand. I stroked them and brought them both to my mouth together. I licked their cock heads. It was such an exciting sensation to be touching them both at the same time.

"Mmmmm," I moaned with my lips on both of them. I tried to take them both in my mouth but I couldn't fit much of them in. That didn't seem to matter. They were both rock hard and moaning at what I was doing. Their cocks were slick and touching as I stroked and licked them.

"Baby," Bradley said, making a tighter fist in my hair, "Baby...um....don't....that's...." I wasn't sure what he wanted. I looked up at him and he was looking at Max. It seemed like maybe he wanted me to stop but his hand held my head firmly where it was against his cock and Max's. But then Bradley threw his head back almost in agony, "Fuck!" he screamed, "No, I can't."

Can't what? I thought to myself.

Bradley backed away from me, letting go of my hair. I reached out for him and he pulled my hand to stand with him. He kissed me. Hard.

"Shit, baby," Bradley said. "You...I..." Then he turned me around, roughly bending me over the couch. He grabbed my hair again and slid his cock into my pussy without even touching it first. I was plenty excited but that was unusual. His animal instincts were kicking in. I looked at Max. He was watching Bradley slam into me.

It didn't take long for Bradley to stiffen and scream out, "Yes! Fuck yes!" I felt his cock pulse inside me with his orgasm and he slowed his frantic pumping. He released my hair and brought me to stand facing him.

"I'm sorry, baby," Bradley said, kissing me and putting his head on my shoulder, "I...."

"It's ok, baby," I said to him, not really sure what he was apologizing for, "I love you." Max stepped up behind me and caressed my back waiting for Bradley to release me. When he did, Max sat me on the couch. He kneeled in front of me and spread my knees so he could lick me. Lick Bradley's cum out of me. His touch was so gentle compared to what Bradley's had just been. Bradley sat next to me. I took his hand as Max's tongue continued to build my orgasm.

"Mmmmmm," I said to both of them. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes feeling my orgasm coming close.

"Baby," I heard and felt Max move up to kiss me on the lips. I released Bradley's hand and wrapped my arms around Max.

"Look at me," Max said softly, pushing his cock into my pussy.

"Yes," I said looking him in the eyes. He slowly pumped in and out making sure to grind against my clit. He was making love to me, which was in contrast to how Bradley just took me. I loved both ways, and both men, who gave me everything I could possibly want.

I loved how I could tell in Max's eyes when he was ready to cum. I smiled ready to cum myself. As Max's cock stiffened and exploded inside me I felt my orgasm crash. My pussy spasmed against his throbbing cock and he kissed me as he slowed his thrusting. When he was finally still, he rolled to sit on my other side. I looked at Bradley. He kissed me too. Then he leaned his head on my shoulder again.

We all went into the bedroom and fell asleep quickly dreaming of our next adventure.

12