Moan on phone

Story Info
Phone sex with a newfound online partner.
1.1k words
4.4
4.4k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was just another lonely afternoon. I sat at my office desk staring at the never responding wall after three hours of continuous work. My mind felt tired and bored. Almost as a natural reflex I took my phone, unplugged it from charging, and looked at the screen, the battery was 69% charged. The dirtiness of my mind started playing its games on me. I opened the browsing app and like almost all the other times I was bored, I started to look at my porn collection that I often collect for times like these.

There's this thing about my porn collection. Every picture seems to ask: Would you like to join me? And yes, this time I felt the same too. I felt a wave run down my spine. It was sudden, and it was unprecedented. I felt like holding my crotch. As if my genitals needed to be held....

I opened wakie and started scrolling the live feed. Girls with sizzling hot dps, people posting their desires in witty one liners...Oh I had always loved to read that.I posted a one liner too, a sexy and teasing one.

And then it started!... in the most subtle way it could have been. She liked my topic. I visited her profile. Her profile picture was so alluring. Looked like an AI re-sketched version of her picture. Her cleavage made me want to stare for eternity.

"Can you just stop being so sexy?"I couldn't hold myself from texting her.

She accepted my invite. The chat started. One text after the other. Desires, kinks, and unsaid longings were exchanged. It was fluid. We swayed with the waves in full acceptance of what our horny selves desired.

And then I asked,"What are you doing right now?"

"I'm lying on my bed, naked". She replied.

Damn!

Images of a beautiful curvy feminine nakedness flashed through my mind, a hundred of them in one second. I felt a pressure in my dick. A swelling pressure, as if I wanted to teleport right next to her on her bed and spoon her.

"Oh wow! Are you touching yourself?"

"Yes"

And then our conversation went along.

I wanted to feel closer to her, to hear her moans was one possible way, so I said, "I was wondering if I could call you and hear you."

"Fuck! I was about to say this. Call me."

My heart skipped a beat and then raced faster than ever. My fingers shivered as I managed to click on the call option. I was out of control. Those few seconds the call took to be connected seemed like ages. And then finally one of the sexiest tones, "Hello".

That felt like a pulse of passion surging through my body. I was lucky my colleagues weren't near me. Most were on leave and I could see a couple sitting at a distance far enough for my verbal privacy.

"Are you touching yourself?" I asked, although I knew.

"Yeahhh. Ahhh". She moaned.

Fuck, I wanted to kiss her so bad and suck all her moans into my soul.

"Does it feel good?"

"Mmhmmm"

"Rubbing your clit?"

"Yeah... Fuck that feels awesome."

"Yeah rub it baby." I grunted, "I love your sexy moans. Put your one hand over your tits and pinch your nipples. Imagine it's my hand, baby. Clenching your boobs, moving my hands all over your face, your neck, your belly, and your thighs, grabbing every inch of softness that's on your body."

"Aahhhhhhhhhhh. Fuckkk!" She moaned louder.

Her moans were captivating. As if I was in her room watching her finger herself, her naked curvy body squirming with lust. I imagined myself lying on her naked. Kissing her lips with all the force I had. Biting her on her neck, her nipples, kissing her belly and wildly moving downwards to eat her pussy like a beast. When she screamed, I could see her in my mind looking right into my eyes as I finger fucked her and licked her clit with her legs over my shoulders. My mind felt the hottest place..

Then I heard her palm slapping on her clit as she finger fucked herself.. Fuck! My mind felt like it was exploding with passion.

"How many fingers can you put inside your pussy?" I asked, breathing heavily

"I have put two right now"

"Stretch your pussy for me baby. Use both hands.'', I wanted to make her do nasty things. I wanted her to feel the intensity of how hard I was fucking her in my mind.

"Oohhh shit! Aahhhhh" Now she was almost crying. She couldn't talk much, it was just her naked horny being, sinking in the depths of fiery lust.

"Rub your clit with one hand and finger fuck yourself with the other, baby!"

"Yeah baby fuck me!"

I could feel myself on top of her with my rock hard dick inside her warm and soft pussy. I was thrusting so bad. It felt like an alternate reality. My eyes were closed. I didn't want to look anywhere. I wanted to feel every breath she was taking. Yes I wanted to fuck her till 'forever' lost it's meaning.

And then I felt something slippery and wet on my pants. It was right there on my crotch, my precum had passed all the hurdles, leaving my stiff dick, crossing my trunk and my pants, and had managed to reach the fresh free air of the world. For a moment I wanted to push my pants down and stroke myself in the view of those two people sitting at a distance. I didn't know what to do. But it felt so good. So real.

She was screaming at the top of her voice. Her voice shaking with orgasmic waves, she went on, and on, and on, and I soaked every bit of that wonderful voice into my lusty mind where it made way straight to my hard boner. The pressure felt too hard to control.. And then I heard the final expression. Her screams came out as pulses of orgasms, followed by a tired whimper.

"Was it good?" I asked her.

"Yes. It was crazy" she replied.

"Hey I have to go. I think I need to clean my underwear from inside as I can already see a wet spot that has reached the outer surface of my pants. Your moans are stored in my brain. I'll fap with the memory of your voice, for sure."

"Okay. Thank you for this." She felt pleased.

We hung up, looking forward to another call like this.

PS: We did call again. And did it again. It's sexy, it's risky, it's hot!