Moan on phone Ch. 02

Story Info
Phone sex with a newfound online partner. Another session.
1.9k words
4
4.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two days since I had met her online again. My mind was unable to shake off the memories of having phone sex with her. I desperately needed her again. It was an afternoon like the previous one. But today my mind wasn't bored. I had a lot to think about, imagine, and get turned on with.

My phone had a collection of my shower nudes and some semi -nude photographs. I scrolled through them to find one for my next wakie profile: a photo which the moderators couldn't ban me for, and the users would love to have a look at. And there it was, a mirror selfie of me wearing a white vest and boxer briefs, all drenched with water, you could see my chest and abs clearly through my vest. I edited the photo to crop my face out and did some changes with the lighting and it was ready to be uploaded as my new profile picture.

The next minute that photo was online. I felt happy coz I knew when she comes online, she'd be going crazy.

"Hey" I texted her, "How does my dp look now?"

"Maaann! it's so tempting!!!!" She replied with lots of emojis.

"Do you think they can ban me for this?"

"No."

"Let me show you a bannable one."

And I sent her another of my pics.

She was offline. I was waiting.

And then my phone pinged. It was her. It was Savi.

"Oh man! This is so hot!

"You're.." and then lot of emojis again...

And then the texts started, the dirty nasty ones.

"Dhanush, You're making me horny again." She said.

"Well Savi, I love doing that to you." I replied.

I sent her a porn picture of a couple in missionary.

"Do you like this position?"

"I love this."

"Why don't you get naked and imagine me on top of you like this?"

"Ohh I'm just wearing my bra and my panties, as I was alone and expecting you. I'll get them off too"

I wanted to hear her again. Ohh her moans were the best sounds this world of pleasures could offer.

"Can we get on a call?" I texted.

"But aren't you in your office?"

"I'll manage, my colleagues are away. I'm alone in here."

"Then call me babe." She responded. I knew she longed for me, too.

"Hello"

"Heyy sexy." She was gasping for breath.

"Are you touching yourself already?"

"Yes baby. And I want you right here right now. Baby pleeeaaase." She moaned.

"I'm here honey. Right on top of you. My lips are on your lips, my chest pressing your boobs, my arms around you. My left arm is beneath your back, and my right arm below your buttcheeks grabbing them." Ohh I meant every word of it. I wanted to devour her so bad.

"Ohh fuckkk! Your words! Baby I can feel you."

"Coz I'm there baby. And I'm dragging my dick over your clit. Feel me baby. You just gotta believe me and imagine."

She moaned again. I could hear her shivering breath.

Suddenly a plan popped in me. A plan to be in control and make her go crazy.

"Stop." I said. "You'll masturbate exactly as I tell you to. When I tell you to stop, you have to. You can resume only when I permit. You have to tell me when you're about to cum. And I'll decide whether you can. Okay?" My voice had a sternness that even I didn't know existed. I felt manlier than ever. I knew it was my responsibility to help her achieve the level of orgasm she had never experienced before.

"Okay baby. Yes. I'll do as you tell me."

"Now bite your lips and put your both hands on your tits. Caress them gently. Pinch your nipples"

"Aahhh baby I like that."

"Rub your nipples with your palm with one hand and put your other hand on your belly close to your pussy but not over it. Imagine me kissing all over your body.. licking every inch of sweat off of it."

"Baby I want to touch my pussy so bad. Can I do it?"

"No. Not now." I ordered. "Feel your inner thighs. Clench them for me. Move your fingers on your thighs. Bring your knees closer to your chest and caress your butt. Slap it. Yes!"

Her moans had more passion in them now, and desperation and longing to rub her clit. I was sure her heart was pumping coz I could hear her breathing heavily. She could barely speak.

"Now touch your clit with just one finger. Just the head."

"Ohhh babyyyyyyy!! Thank you. I'm touching it."

"Wait. Don't rub. I told you to just touch it"

"Mmmmmhhhh. Aaaahhh" she moaned again and again, "Baby you're driving me crazy!"

"Okay. Now slap your pussy. Slap slap slap......"

She started to slap her pussy and scream for me. At every slap the intensity of her screams increased.

"Now stop slapping.", I commanded, "Rub your clit slowly.

"Yeah baby. I'll rub my clit now. Mmmmmhhh......" she whimpered

"Go faster. And faster. Yes. Keep rubbing it like that. Yeaaahhhh...."

I could feel my dick as thick and hard as stone inside my pants that keeping it in was hurting. I wanted to open my zipper and let it hang out. Fuck! I even wanted to get naked and start jerking off with her. Ohh I wish I was there! Her moans made me want to fuck her like the cute little slut she is. I wanted to put my fingers inside her pussy and stretch it to its limits. I wanted to fuck her so fast that the bed would break. Ohh I wanted all of her. And my mind had fucked her a million times already and came inside her a zillion times.

"Aaaahhhh baaabyyyyy... Mmmmmmmhhh. I'm so close baby. I'm so verryyy close!" She screamed.

"Stop." I said. "Hands of your pussy now. Just breathe."

"No baby I want to rub it. Please let me rub my clit baby. Pleeeeaaase!" She was crying

"You'll touch it only when I say 'Go'. I'm gonna countdown from 10 to zero. You don't touch until I say 'Go'." Ohhh I liked playing with her!

"Okay baby. As you say.... Please fuck me now. I want your dick inside me right now baby. Please."

"10.... 9...... 8..... 7.......", I started to countdown slowly. "My dick is about to fuck you baby. When I say 'go' not only your rub your clit but with two finger from other hand you should finger-fuck yourself imagining my hard and thick dick inside you. 6...... 5......"

"Ohh baby please say go, please say go.. please please pleeeeaaase....." She was so impatient. And I was loving it.

"4.... 3..... 2...... 1....... Remember, I didn't say you can get fucked on zero. I said it's 'go'. Remember the word." I teased her.

" Yeah baby just get there please baby..."

I knew it was difficult for her to hold anymore but I wanted her to peak like crazy for me.

"Aaaaand it's 0..... aaaaaaand Go!!", I almost shouted like a sports trainer.

Ohh she started to finger herself wildly. I could hear slaps as her fingers went in her pussy and her palm hit her clit.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh........" She was crying and screaming at her loudest, "Baby I wanna cum so bad for you. And I want you to cum inside me right now. Fill my pussy with your warm cum baby pleeeeaaase.. I want you. I want you.. I want youuuu. Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh....."

"Stop!" Now this command was a surprise for me too coz even I was tempted to let her come this time. "Now keep your hands away. Don't touch your boobs. Don't touch your pussy. Put them on your belly and breathe.."

"Ohh baby please I beg you. Don't do that to me. Let me come please baby. " She was totally weak now.

I wanted her to do something else now.

"Now using two fingers each from both of your hands you have to spread your lips!" This was something I wanted to do to her myself. My dick was oozing with precum, I could feel it.

"Yeah baby. I'm doing it."

"Spread.... Close..... Spread... Close...." I went on to ten reps of pussy exercise for her. Now she was ready. I said again, "Now imagine me fucking you in any position you like. And finger your pussy in any way you like. Rub your clit in any kind of motion. You have earned it baby. Do it"

"Ohhh baby yeahhhhh. I love you Dhanush. I love you for this. Fuck me. Fuck me harder! Yeah baby plunge your dick deep inside me. I'm so very on the verge of cumming for you baby. "

"You have to ask permission still, when you cum." I was controlling her totally.

"Aaaaahhhh.. yes baby. Fuck me harder... Ohhh you're so deep inside my pussy. I want to cum. I want your creamy smooth cock juice filling my wet pussy RIGHT FUCKING NOW" Ohh she was a feral cat now. She was so desperate that she'd die if I didn't let her cum. And this was the moment I wanted to be in.

"You can cum baby. You can cum but I'll give you another countdown. I'll count from 10 to 1. You can cum when I say 'CUM'"

Oh she was so ready to hit the ceiling. I could hear her in her whimpering and shivering moans and her screams that she let out out of frustration of not being allowed to cum. She hated it. But she had totally given her control to me. Now she didn't have any other option other than to obey.

"Aahhhh baby fuck me!! Ahhhhh... baby please I'll be your bitch forever. Just let me cum this time. Please give me that countdown I beg."

"Okay here you go. 10....

9

.

.

8

.

.

.

7

.

.

.

6

.

.

5

.

.

.

4

.

.

.

3

.

.

.

2

.

.

.

1

You wanna cum baby? Say yes please."

"Yes please baby. I wanna cum."

"CUM!" I ordered finally. "Imagine my cum filling your pussy as you come I'm putting my seed in you. Take it in."

"Ahhhhhhh baby I'm cumming... I'cumming...I'm cumming... Aahhhhhhhh oohhhhhhh shittt! Fuckkkkk!!!!" And she exploded, she came with the wildest scream I had heard of her. She started crying, her sobs were a testament to how badly she had wanted it. Her longing was complete. She was complete.

"How are you, baby? How do you feel?" I asked softly.

"Baby this was the best I have had in a long time. This virtual felt real baby. I felt something inside my belly exploding and suddenly I was free. This is something that I can't fully explain." She was still sobbing when she said this.

But she was happy. I could sense it.

"Baby you need to rest now. And I gotta wipe my briefs from inside coz I can see my precum wetting my pants. I hope nobody notices as I walk from my office to the restroom." I told her.

"Aww baby. It's so hot. I'm telling you we have to fuck in real, quite soon. I can't wait to have my pussy filled with your sexy cock." She almost called me over.

It was time to go. We hung up the call. I looked at my pants. There was a wet spot. I really needed to go to the restroom. But what I needed more was her naked body and my body devouring every inch of her.

I love this longing.

I love us being like this.

I know I've got her. And that I'm gonna fuck her soon.

Till then.... Bye, dear reader. Stay tuned. Stay horny.