Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She observes her nips. "Man look at these, they could cut glass," she thought. She begins squeezing her breasts. She moves them up and down and then she brings her tongue to her right breast and licks the aureola in a circular motion and then her pink hard nipple. She puts her whole mouth on it and sucks. A second later she releases the nipple and proceeds to pleasure her left breast. "Perhaps I should call Alex. No! I'm not that desperate! Maybe Adriana....no we must stay best friends only!"

She licks her fingers and begins rubbing her clit. She moans and her left hand plays with her left breast. She flicks and twists her nipple. She switches hands but this time she inserts one finger inside her vagina. She soon adds a second finger. "Damn you, Alex. I have to do this because of your insecurities! You should be helping me bare this burden but no! Now I must have birthday sex by myself!" She sticks a third finger in. Her right hand was playing with her hard clit now.

Her right hand was inside her now, all five fingers. She lets out more moans of pleasure and agony. A second she pulls out and wipes her pussy juice on her tits. She suckles them again, right then left. "Damn you Alex, you should be sucking my tits not me!"

She takes turns putting both hands inside. She goes faster and then orgasms. She breaths hard but it wasn't enough, her pussy ached, she needed more. She heads into her bedroom and pulls out her Hitachi Magic Wand. It had been a long since she used it. "The Gundam isn't my first toy from Japan," she smirks. She turns it on and decides to set it low. She gently places it on clit and she moans. The vibrations awesome. She goes up and down slowly. She places the wand on her vagina and makes circles.

"Oh god!" She moans. A minute later she decides to increase the setting on the wand. "Oh god Alexander see what you made me do!" Her clit was on fire and she was loving every minute of it. She bites her upper lip and her body starts squirming. She would definitely bring this up in space.

She removes the wand for a second and inserts her right index finger into her asshole. She resumes the wand on her clit. She knew she wasn't going to last much longer but she was going to make the best of it. She goes in and out with her finger in her ass while making circles with her wand on her clit and vagina.

She was so close so close. She imagines Alex coming in with cake icing on his cock. She begins licking all off. She licks the head, shaft and balls. After devouring cake she washes it down with his cum. "Cock cake!" She smiles. "Would my nipples get hard after having ice cream put on them?" She wonders and resumes until she screams out pleasure as her juices sprayed out. She breathes heavily with satisfaction. "Damn you Alex," she whispers before falling asleep.

****

Grail Military HQ June 2098

It was six in the morning, Bernkastel watches as Adriana's Templar Command type, the two standard Templars belonging to Galen and Sean her Royal Gundam board the HLV (Heavy Lift Vehicle). "So it's come to this," she thought. "I'm going into space."

"Good morning, Wheat."

"Hey 2nd Lieutenant," she responses with a single tear coming out of her eye. "I gave Alexander till I return for a answer. But will I return?"

"Bern, the calculations have been done, what happened then won't happen now. We're prepared."

"But what something goes wrong?! What if there's a mistake?" She questions frantically.

"Wheat, you're the pilot of the Royal Gundam, we have to test it in outer space. You knew what you were getting into when you joined. If you pull out now there will be a major setback. We can't afford that knowing that Zoya is on the move."

"You're right, Marius would laugh and then kill me. If I don't do this then everything I've sacrificed will be for naught."

"Bern, we'll be back before you know it. It takes us three days to get to Luna. On the 4th day we do nothing. 5th day training, 6th day training, 7th day training, 8th day training, 9th day training, 10th day training, 11th day training and then 3 days to get back home, there."

"Hopefully no Zoya attack."

"Hopefully no Zoya attack," 2nd Lieutenant Rin nods in agreement. "Come let's get some breakfast."

****

An hour later the two were in the control room along with the rest of the crew including the MS Chief Engineer and his secretary getting a final briefing from General Tan. They would board the HLV shortly. "The success of this mission depends solely on your efforts so get it done." Even though he was addressing the crew his eyes were solely focused on Bernkastel. "You're dismissed!" They salute and he salutes back.

As the two made their way to the HLV they were stopped by Lorenzo.

"Grandpa?"

"You think I was going to just sit at home and not see my granddaughter off?"

"Even my parents saw me off when I first went into space," Adriana explains.

"Grandpa I..."

"I know what you're going to say. Bernkastel, you can do this," Lorenzo assures. She forces herself to nod. There was no backing out of it. "Adriana, I'll be counting on you."

"Yes Sir and don't worry, Bernkastel is in great hands."

Lorenzo hugs Bernkastel and then Adriana. "See you both when you get back."

****

"Command, situation normal, everything is ready," the pilot radios.

"Copy that Falcon! You have the green light, stand by ignition!"

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!

The HLV Falcon takes off.

Bernkastel grits her teeth for it was a bumpy ride. Adriana holds her hand. "It's gonna be alright!"

A few minutes the turbulence starts to slow down and then she saw it, space and the stars. "It's, it's beautiful," she says happily.

The turbulence stops completely and it becomes a smooth ride. "Ok you all are free to move around," the pilot announces.

Bernkastel unbuckles her seatbelt and floats around. "So this is space?"

"Yep, you're finally up here, Bern." They exit the cockpit and both grab a wall stick which propels them forward for there was no gravity in the HLV. Once they reach the end they take another stick and go down the next hallway. Bernkastel looks out a window. "Oh my it's the Earth! I can see the Earth!" She turns to Adriana who nods.

****

MS Chief Engineer Roth and Secretary Blanch head out the cockpit, they take the sticks. "Another successful launch," he says.

She nods. "So what's next?"

"Nothing, we have four days to kill time so enjoy yourself. If something comes up I'll let you know," he answers.

"Yes Sir! What about you?"

"I don't ever stop working."

A few minutes later Secretary Blanch was by herself. She propels herself forward and floats pass Bernkastel who was by herself looking out the window. The Earth was getting smaller and smaller. She smiles at Bernkastel as she passes by. She remembers her first time going into space, scary but ultimately beautiful. She continues on until she reaches her room.

"So four days of nothing," she thought. "I hope it won't be too boring. She wonders if the MS Chief Engineer ever stopped working, she bets even on his day off he never stops working. No wonder the man was single, he was in his early forties and absolutely showed no interest in women or men for that matter. "Probably been that way since the war, can't really let go of the past."

She considered her own age, she would be thirty in September and was still single. She was interested in older men like the MS Chief Engineer but their relationship was strictly professional which was she happy about but she was surprised that he never made a move on her, she heard stories about male bosses showing sexual interest in their female secretaries but he never did, no sexual innuendo, he never even asked about her love life, it was strictly business. Did he secretly do these things? She wonders. Did he masturbate? She was starting to get turned on the more she thought about it.

"Oh well there's nothing anyway so I might as well." She opens her suitcase and takes out a glass dildo. Even though she brought it onboard she honestly didn't think about using it because she thought she would be busy the entire time. So many late nights working for him and yet she has four days to herself.

She begins stripping out of her normal suit and then everything else. She puts some spit on the glass dildo and rubs it. Once it was good and wet she lays on the bed and inserts the clear glass dildo into her vagina. She goes in and out slowly. She wonders if the MS Chief Engineer's cock was long and thick like the dildo. She picks up speed and moans. Her breasts gave a jiggle as she pulls out and puts it back in.

She rubs her clit, she picks up speed and then slows down and smacks her clit. She does that for a minute before resuming the dildo action. She begins using both hands, smashing it in her pussy. She imagines Vulcan Roth pounding her pussy. She moans and groans.

She takes it out again and rubs the glass dildo against her clit. She uses the dildo in a circular motion. "Oh god that feels good!" A few seconds later she pulls it out again and rubs the glass dildo on her right breast, getting it wet with her juice. A second later she works on her left breast.

She puts the glass dildo between her breasts and pushes them together. She imagines Vulcan Roth titty fucking her. "Oh MS Chief Engineer!" She moans. He preferred to be called by his title rather then his name, not even "Mr." would do.

She increases speed, the tip was hitting her chin. "What's that, you wanna put it in my mouth? Ok MS Chief Engineer." She inserts it back inside her pussy. "That's right all for you, MS Chief Engineer." She moans louder as she goes faster and then she pulls it out again and licks the tip. She licks the shaft and then sticks it in her mouth. She bobs her head on the glass dildo. "Mmmm, you taste wonderful MS Chief Engineer."

She takes the glass dildo out of her mouth and rubs her right face check and then the left face. "That's right spray your cum on my face, MS Chief Engineer!"

She reaches for another dildo, this one was brown and shorter. She spits on it and wanks it with her right hand getting it good and wet.

She sticks the brown one in her ass nice and slow. She moans as it enters her. "Oh yes MS Chief Engineer, take my ass." She slowly goes in and out. She starts fingering herself left while pounding her ass with her right hand. "Oh god yes! Yes MS Chief Engineer, yes! I am yours!" She picks up the paste.

A second later she takes out the brown dildo and rubs it against the wetness of her pussy. She proceeds to lick it and suck on it. "Hmmm!" She picks up the glass dildo and has both in her mouth. She sticks the glass dildo back in her pussy and then stick the brown dildo back in her anus. She begins thrusting both of them, her right hand was working on the glass one and her left hand was working the brown one. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

She thrusts faster and faster and she pulls the glass one out and her juices come out like a sprinkler. Her juices were all over her face and tits. She breathes heavily and notices her bed had a wet spot and her floor had sprinkle drops.

While she was catching her breath her left hand was still working the brown dildo that was in her ass. "Oh god yes, MS Chief Engineer, don't stop pounding my ass." She starts to pick up speed again but this time she uses both hands. "What's that, you want my ass to ride your cock? Ok!" She pulls out and sits the brown dildo up and slowly slides down on it. She rides it slowly while resuming her clit playing. She moans and groans loudly while picking up speed again. She bits her upper lip and then gasps loudly and falls off the bed. "Oh MS Chief Engineer!" She moans happily. "Thank you!"

****

Luna, Earth Republic Military Base

"Wow, we're here! I'm actually here!" Bernkastel exclaims.

"Yes Bern, welcome to the moon."

"Shall I go?"

"We'll go once we get our mobile suits unloaded."

The MS Chief Engineer and Secretary Blanch exit the HLV to handle the formalities. They salute the Luna Base Commander Admiral Vargas and he salutes back. "MS Chief Engineer Vulcan Roth reporting, Sir. The crew of 9 including myself of the HLV Falcon have arrived on schedule with 3 Templar mobile suits, 1 being a Command type and 1 Gundam type suit codenamed Royal."

"Well done, tomorrow the training begins?"

"Yes, Sir at 0800. The pilots are preparing to move them to the hanger."

"You could have used the automatic platform loader."

"We already used it once on Earth, I don't need these pilots getting soft especially the Gundam pilot, she needs all the training she can get." We're depending on her unfortunately.

****

2nd Lieutenant Rin was inside her Templar Commander Type. She was waiting for the ramp to lower. "Is everyone ready?"

"Wheat's not here yet," Galen answers.

"She must be still in the bathroom." The ramp door lowers. "Let's go, she'll catch up." The three mobile suits make their way out of the HLV.

As they made their way the ramp door starts to close on them. "Huh? They're closing up the ramp?"

"But the Gundam is not out yet," Sean observes.

2nd Lieutenant Rin radios in but she wasn't getting a response and then she hears the HLV's engines warming up for take off. "What is going on?"

"I, I don't think this is right," Sean says nervously.

Both 2nd Lieutenant Rin and Galen try radioing Falcon but there's still no response. A second later the Falcon's engines ignite and it takes off.

"Oh god what is this!?" 2nd Lieutenant Rin exclaims and actives her backpack. Galen and Sean follow afterwards.

The Luna base was soon alerted to the situation but was too late to capture the HLV with stationary equipment so it was up to the mobile suits but before anyone else had a chance the HLV's booster is activate and its gone.

"Bernkastel!" 2nd Lieutenant Rin screams.

To be continued...

12