Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 07

Story Info
The Parting.
12.3k words
4.13
2.1k
3
0

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

"The Supreme Leader was right," Bernkastel says. "It really was just simple cause and effect! The situation that Marius caused!" She strikes the sofa with her fist. "That orange bastard!"

"So what now?" Adriana asks.

Lorenzo hands out a picture of Mr. Ashby. They could see an old man with streaks of white hair mixed in with blond hair.

"He's gotta be much older than this now," Alex says.

"Indeed." He gazes at Bernkastel who has creepy smile on her face. "Bernkastel?"

They all look, "Bern?" "Bernkastel are you alright?"

"He wears a helmet to hide his face, his shame." She giggles. "I went through all that hell, we all did, people even died and for what? Something he did and he has the nerve to blame it on my grandpa!"

"People like him are always blaming others for their misfortunes," Adriana shakes her head. "The fool!"

"Either way he's going to die and it will be by my hands!" Bernkastel declares.

They were all shocked by her declaration.

"Grandpa, I'm going to the library."

"What?!" Lorenzo exclaims. He couldn't believe his granddaughter actually wanted to go to the library, normally he and Adriana had to drag her there kicking and screaming.

Alex just sat there shocked as Bernkastel made her way out of the house.

"I'll drive you," Adriana says.

"I'll meet you all there as soon as I can," Lorenzo says.

Alex eventually exits the chair and leaves the house, he wasn't sure what he was going to do. Bernkastel had changed and he wasn't quite sure how to handle it.

****

"Now that we have a face to go by, I'll recheck the footage!" Adriana beams.

"When I was on The Ultimate, a staff member told me he kept the helmet on due to an acid attack."

"Acid attack? But if that was the case a disfigured person would stand out especially at a military base."

"Yes, that would be the case for him to keep the helmet on unless he got reconstructed surgery but if that was the was the case there would be no need for the helmet."

"This whole thing keeps getting weirder and weirder. I'll drop you off and head to the base, what exactly are you planning to do at the library?"

"I'm going to compile together what I know. One more thing, how come I never knew about Haro, the robot seems to have been around since pre WW3?"

"Because you barely read anything outside of a fashion magazine."

"Ok fair point," Bernkastel blushes in embarrassment. "During my time on The Ultimate, I read a lot."

"Congratulations, you can read," Adriana laughs.

Bernkastel was silent.

****

2020

A meteor enters the Earth's atmosphere and crashes into a valley on an island. The meteor opens up and releases a toxic gas.

The island is owned by a Chinese Millionaire named Zhao Mint, owner of the Black Dragon Company. He managed to purchase the island not only as hopes for another business venture but because of newly discovered fruit that grew in the valley. The new fruit that was red, round and could be fully grown to the size of a basketball. The Chinese Leader dubbed it Red Fruit. The Red Fruit could be grown on trees, bushes, vines and small plants.

In 2019 The Party managed to corner the entire Red Fruit market which was just another step in their plans for world conquest, this caused some tension between them and the other members of the Earth Coalition and people who believe that the Earth and its resources belong to everyone but at moment there was little that could be done.

A private plane lands on the resort airstrip, Zhao Mint approaches the plane and greets the man. "It's good to see you again Mr. Moghadam, did you have a good trip?"

"Traveling to five different places in less than two weeks to fix screw ups and misunderstandings can really wear on a person."

"Well take some time to relax."

"That's not going to happen, there's a lot of paperwork to be taken care of and I will be leaving tomorrow morning."

The two make their way to the Black Dragon Resort Restaurant. "So I heard a meteor crash landed here."

"Yes it landed in the valley."

"Oh dear is Red Fruit ok?"

"Yes, not a single Red Fruit was harmed. I thought I could make use of the meteor but by the time my team got there the meteor had crumbled into nothingness."

"I suppose it was the best."

"Maybe." They sit down in Mr. Zhao's private booth. The waitress wearing a white blouse, short black skirt and black heels approach and bows her head. "Good afternoon Mr. Zhao."

"A coke will be fine."

"I'll take a glass of water."

"Very well, I shall return shortly." She bows and leaves.

Mr. Moghadam watches her hips sway as she walks. "Like what you see?" Mr. Zhao teased. "That's Su Sung."

"She is gorgeous," he admits.

"I think I can arrange some private time for you two."

"There's no need for that."

"Oh I insist."

"I have no time."

"You really need to learn how to relax."

"Enough, let us discuss business." Mr. Moghadam was the proud owner of Crescent Cosmetics an Iranian company which operated in all parts of the Arab world and was now looking to expand and come up with new ideas and one was to introduce the sweet smelling scent of Red Fruit. Personally he didn't like the taste of Red Fruit but if he managed to get the Red Fruit first he could beat the competition with ease.

The two began their talk, only stopping to eat and then they resume. A deal was soon reached that would ensure both parties would benefit.

Once lunch was finished Mr. Moghadam heads to his hotel room. He resumes his work and then the stressful phone calls ring nonstop. After some time had passed he decides to take a small break by hitting the casino. While he was there he notices a lot of people eating Red Fruit, it was nasty to him but as long as he could gain from it he didn't mind it. He knew in another month Zhao would introduce Red Fruit wine to the world but he wonders how long the monopoly would last for the Red Fruit had seeds and could be grown in almost any environment so it wouldn't be long before someone competed against him. He smiles to himself, could he do it? Nah, Zhao was a friend but he was a shrewd businessman, he would let someone else do it, after all nothing was wrong with healthy competition.

As he makes his way out the casino with no winnings an older man approaches him. "Excuse me sir, I was told to give this to you." It was a coupon for a free massage. "Courtesy of Mr. Zhao."

"Tell him thanks but no thanks." He leaves.

"Sir, he told me to tell you that working yourself to death won't do the company any good."

Mr. Moghadam sighs, he knew this was the truth. "Fine." He takes the coupon and makes his way to the spa.

Once he enters, he gives his ticket to the clerk who gives him a card with the room number and towel. He heads to the men's locker room, gets undress and heads to his assigned room.

He sits in a chair and reads some magazines. A few minutes later the masseuse comes in. He looks up in surprise to see it was Su Sung, the waitress from earlier! "She did this too?! Zhao you sly fox," he thought and shook his head.

"Hello again, Mr. Moghadam."

"Um hello, Ms. Sung."

"I was instructed to take very good care of you."

"Well I guess I'm in you very capable hands," he smiles.

"Indeed you are, now on the massage table so we can get started." He lies on the table and she grabs some oil. "So where first?"

"My back, it's been giving me problems lately." She pours some on his back and begins the back rub. He sighs happily for he needed this and her hands were nice and soft. Next she goes for his right shoulder and down his muscular arm.

"So aside from the stress of work, how is life if you don't mind me asking?"

"It's good, there hasn't been any fighting and I prefer it stays that way."

She nods in agreement. "Any family?"

"I'm actually divorced."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Me too, how's your life?"

"It's fine, but I am single."

"Well don't be in such a hurry, enjoy your singleness."

"Tell that to my mother."

She starts on his left shoulder. "So how long have you been working for the Black Dragon?"

"One year, when I found out that there would be a resort on the island of the Red Fruit I hopped on it immediately. Red Fruit is my new favorite especially the freshly picked ones, the sweeter the better. I just so relieved that the meteor didn't destroy any of the Red Fruit. You like Red Fruit, Mr. Moghadam?"

"Not really."

"Oh that's too bad, it's everywhere."

"Oh I don't mind the smell, it's just the taste."

"I see." She rubs the back of his neck and groans happily. "Yeah that's the spot." She grabs more oil. "You want me to do your ears?" He nods and she rubs his right ear and then the left ear. She starts on his right leg, all the way to his feet and then the left.

Mr. Moghadam smiles happily, it had been too long since he felt a woman's touch in this way, he worked with many women before but it was just professional.

"Do you want the front done?" She asks.

"Sure," he answers and turns on his back.

She pauses and gazes at his muscular body. "So the only thing you do is work and work out?"

He nods.

She gets some more oil and starts on his muscular chest. "Oh my!" She thought. She seen many of her fellow countrymen shredded, and a few foreigners but never in her life had she seen a Shredded Arab. If every Iranian was as shredded as he was then she understood why Israel and America wanted war with them, jealousy.

A small gasp of escapes her lips as she goes downward to his stomach. "Shall I oil your navel?"

"You may."

She proceeds and slowly twirls her oiled right index finger into his navel. She oils up her left index finger and resumes the twirl. He grunts in approval.

She gets started on his right thigh and goes down to the kneecap. She smiles at him and he returns the smile. She goes downward until she reaches his foot. She grabs some more oil proceeds to rub his foot, she gets in between his toes. "Oh that is nice," he moans happily.

"Okay last one." She goes even slower than before, savoring his body with her eyes. She eventually reaches his left foot, starting with the top, bottom and the toes. "I'm finished," she said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"That was...that was invigorating."

"I'm glad I was able to help you."

"I should definitely try this again," he says and was about to get up but she stops him.

"Well we don't have to end it yet."

"What?"

"Do you want a happy ending?"

His eyes widen in surprise, "Happy Ending?!" He heard about this. "That Zhao and his attics!"

"Well?"

He nods.

She smiles and grabs more oil. "Roll over!" She commands. He does at ordered and she slowly removes his towel and gazes at his ass.

"Second thoughts?" He asks.

"No, no, I'm just....admiring. And that's a question I should be asking you."

"Oh, well...I am fine with it."

Without another word, Su begins to rub both of his meaty asscheeks.

"Oh Allah that feels nice!" He moans happily. She slowly rubs up and down and then a slow circular motion. "My asshole, do you mind doing that too?" She was surprise by the dirtiness of his mind but complied for she did her fair share of happy endings but still this guy, "You can't judge a book by its cover," she thought.

She grabs the oil and pours it on his ass crack and watches it run down. She proceeds to rub his asshole. He starts moaning and groaning and she went from one finger to fingers. "So I take it your wife use to do this, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Yeah but she thought it too dirty."

"I see." She rubs oil on her fingers and slowly inserts one inside his asshole. She goes in and out and inserts a second finger. She picks up speed and the sound of squishing liquid grew louder and louder. She starts twirling her fingers and he moans louder. A second later she pulls out and switches hands. She begins with one finger again, going in and out and then twirling the one finger. Her other hand was busy rubbing and cupping his ass.

A few minutes later she stops and proceeds to wash her hands and grabs more oil. "Ok we're almost done. Lay on your back, please." He does as ordered and she gazes at his tool. She slowly takes hold of his tool and begins rubbing it. He lets out a moan. It definitely been a while since his cock receive any female touch. She goes back and forth with her hands and she lifts it up and starts going up and down. "Your hands are amazing, Ms. Sung." She stops for a minute and pours some oil on his balls and massages them with both hands. She gives them a gentle squeeze. A second later her left hand pumps his cock while her right hand continues massaging his balls.

She could feel him getting hard, veins could be seen. She increases speed and sees precum oozing out. She pauses to get more oil and then resumes using both hands on him. He wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh fuck," he breathes.

She stops and uses her fingers to play with the head. She taps the head with one finger at a time and then places two fingers between the head and twirls with it. While she plays with the head with her hand, her left hand pats his balls.

Oh yes!"

After a few more minutes of teasing the head, she resumes jerking him off while her the index finger on her left hand twirls his navel. He groans loudly and few seconds later his cock erupts white lava. She rests her hand on his pulsating cock and once it got soft again she reaches for a box tissues to clean up the cum and instead of throwing the tissues away she eats them. He stares at her wide eyed, he didn't know why he should be surprised, his wife suck and swallowed his cum but he guesses because he never seen such a thing before, tissues would have normally been discarded but not this time.

"The session is complete."

"Thank you!"

"No need," she says. She was right, Zhao was the one he should be thanking but still she was the one who offered the happy ending but that was part of her job and he could have said no.

He exits the table and was about to leave but then stops. "Is it possible that I could get you number?"

"Oh please call me Ishmael."

"Very well, call me Su."

"Thank you Su and if possible can I treat you to breakfast tomorrow morning."

"Sure, my shift doesn't start till noon."

"Do you think I could have a good bye kiss?"

She smiles and they share a kiss with tongues in each other's mouths. A few minutes later they go their separate ways.

Elsewhere in the restaurant a couple was enjoying their Red Fruit Smoothies that were made from the freshly picked Red Fruit, while they was busy chatting and laughing the man accidentally spills some. He grabs some napkins and begins cleaning, his hands were no doubt getting wet and sticky from the leaking cheap napkins. Eventually he finishes and waiter comes by with the bill. The man pays and gives the waiter a tip in cash.

An hour passes and the waiter leaves but not before purchasing some dinner and gives the cashier one of the bills.

The cashier takes her break and purchases some Red Fruit flavored fruit snacks. She opens the package and eats some. A friend of hers appears, "Is there anymore left?"

"Sorry last package."

"Darn!"

I just opened the package, you can have some," the cashier says, completely forgetting she already put her hands in it. She pours some of the Red Fruit gummies in a napkin and the other woman proceeds to consume them.

At the end of the day many head home, some on the island and some on the mainland, many of the vacationers leave and go their separate ways all over the world with many eating the freshly picked Red Fruit.

Three weeks later the Red Plague came about with flu like symptoms and then red warts appear that grew to the size of a tennis ball that resembles Red Fruit and then they suffocate in less than a week.

The Earth Coalition Government tries to keep it hush hush but information is inevitably leaked.

Emperor Wilhelm orders the entire country on lockdown and cures made resulting in low casualties.

****

September 2098

Bernkastel takes a sip of water and begins compiling. "2041, due to the Earth Coalition Government being severely weakened by the Red Plague the Zoya Empire launches a suprise blitzkrieg. Authoritarianism under the guise of humanitarianism. Their main weapon is a machine the size of a building called the MS-Z1 Hunter Zaku. The Earth Coalition, despite its weakened state managed to muster up a large force. However they're ill prepared for the full might of the Hunter Zakus which makes short work of the Earth Coalition's tanks, planes and boats."

Bernkastel leans back in her chair and begins thinking. "Something doesn't add up, Marius, Supreme Leader Dudael and others claim that two of their emissaries were attacked and destroyed by Earth Republic forces, but both Chief Doris and the Vice Chief both deny it. It's possible that the civil war losers could have highjacked our ships or used their own which is plausible but highly unlikely, number one if they highjacked our ships, surly we would have known about it, especially the numbers involved to take and operate one warship and judging by what I've heard, more than one ship was used in the destruction of Zoya emissaries. Number two from what Supreme Leader Dudael told me, after he won all remaining Zoya opposition was reabsorbed back into the Zoya Remnant so fighting amongst themselves would be pointless. There was no report of a mutiny in both cases."

Bernkastel sighs, "Maybe they were destroyed by asteroids or an exploring star or maybe.... No, the Supreme Leader really wants peace, I see no reason for him to lie and I'm still alive and Royal hasn't been destroyed. If they wanted me dead they would have done it already, they could have restarted the war without sending me home."

Bernkastel suddenly has a horrible feeling in her stomach. "Maybe, we really did attack them, maybe it was accidental, first time maybe but the second time, both sides have communications and flares so talking was an option. Beta Britannia is our early warning system, in order to get to Earth the Zoya emissary would have to pass through and yet both Chief Doris and the Vice Chief didn't know, unless!"

She exits the table and heads outside. "Marius knew about Beta Britannia and the mobile pod patrol. When I arrive there was more than enough room for Templars and fueling stations for the Celestial warships we have." Bernkastel calls General Tan.

General Tan: "Hello?"

Bernkastel: "It's Spacemen First Class Wheat."

General Tan: "I hope you're not calling to persuade me to cancel your leave."

Bernkastel: "No of course not, I need the rest. I'm inquiring about the Mobile Pods. I heard that they weren't armored efficient so they were to be discontinued and destroyed in favor of the Templar so who's idea was it to save them?"

General Tan: "It was Glendarah Kits back before she became the Vice Chief. As you can imagine, the mobile pods were approved by the Chief but with their light armor, two light machine guns and one heavy cannon they were hardly a match for a Hunter Zaku, their advantage would be in their numbers but we had to consider the casualties that would surely come with them so only 100 were made. Ms. Kits thought they would be excellent for scouting."

Bernkastel: "Scouting huh? So who was the commander in charge of Beta Britannia when it was completed?"

General Tan: "It was, let's see, oh yes retired General Kendo Kanzaki and the latest one is General Rush Matoma."

Bernkastel: "I see, one last question, was there any opposition against any of Chief Doris' policies?"

General Tan: "That's putting it mildly, there were many including General Kendo and the anti Zoya faction because it took away power from them but the people liked her and that's the reason only one person ran against her but lost so she just continued being Chief of State. Of course you know that the former Vice Chief died and Ms. Kits succeeded him, only then did things start to work in the military's favor. Ms. Kits was also the one who personally recommended General Rush Matoma to oversee Beta Britannia."

frog7
frog7
133 Followers