Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"You're not safe here!"

"I won't allow you to walk away freely and I won't allow you to use me as bait to lure my granddaughter."

Marius laughs. "You think I need to lure your granddaughter? Now how about you stop being foolish and...."

"Enough Mr. Ashby! Take off that helmet and face me!"

"So you remember, huh?"

"Yes and I told Bernkastel, Adriana and Alexander about the scandal!" He grunts in pain.

"I won't let you die yet." He approaches Lorenzo but suddenly a bullet enters Lorenzo's neck and he falls to the floor choking on his blood. Marius' eyes widen horror. "No!" A blue beam passes through his armor and he falls to the floor.

Marius opens his eyes, "Fuck! I let myself get distracted! But how? I scanned the area but there wasn't anyone there." He looks at the sizzling hole in his armor. "Oh fuck." He turns and looks at Lorenzo slowly dying. "Hey, you can't die on me." Suddenly he hears footsteps approaching. He couldn't see anyone but suddenly the person appears. "Optical camouflage, of course."

Lorenzo tries to speak but couldn't. His thought was "You?!"

The soldier looks at him and then Marius. "Honestly, both of you are such tough sons of bitches. Before you die I'm going to get a good long look at who's underneath that helmet. Marius tries to fight but it was no use as the helmet was pulled off. Lorenzo was shocked. "So I was wrong," he thought. The soldier was shocked as well. He looks at Lorenzo and pulls out a pistol. "I'll end your suffering." He shoots him and tears start flowing out of Marius' eyes. "Now you get yours." He was about to pull the trigger when his radio goes off. "Alpha 1 here. I understand." He looks at Marius, "Good news, my boss wants you alive." He kicks Marius in the face knocking him unconscious. "Cleaning crew move in!"

****

Bernkastel was against her wall listening to sad music, she didn't sleep at all. There was loud knocking on the door and the doorbell was ringing. "Bernkastel!" Adriana screams. Bernkastel ignores her completely but then she hears a key in the lock, "Damn it," she murmurs for she had forgotten that she gave Adriana her spare key. The door opens but it wasn't just Adriana, there was a whole squad of police. Bernkastel was flabbergasted. "What is all this?!" Her focus was now on Adriana who had a stream of tears. "Adriana?"

"Oh Bern when you didn't answer your phone I feared the worst! But thank goodness you're alright!"

Bernkastel had her phone on silent mode. "Adriana what's going on?" She asks worriedly.

"It's Mr. Cheź, your granddad has been murdered."

Time immediately stops for Bernkastel as she escorted out by the police, she couldn't hear anything of what they were saying. "It can't be! It can't be! I just talk to grandpa yesterday!" She thought. "No you're lying!"

"Why would I lie about something like that?!"

"I want to see the body!"

"Ma'am, I highly ill advised that," the police captain says.

"I WANT TO SEE THE BODY!"

An hour later Bernkastel and Adriana were shown Lorenzo's body. Bernkastel's body starts shaking, she murmurs incoherently, lets out a agonizing scream, wails loudly, falls to her knees and pulls out hair.

****

Earth Republic Palace

"Captain Juan has his report," the Vice Chief announces to Chief Bonaparte.

"Hours ago there were reports of gunfire and explosions coming from Mr. Cheź's Estate and when the police arrived they found his dead body, he'd been shot in neck and there was grenade shrapnel, apparently a battle did take place. He was found in possession of illegal firearms."

"Don't trouble me that," Chief Bonaparte says sternly.

"Ma'am according to our laws ex police and ex military are not allowed to own firearms, his country of origin America may have allowed such things but this is the Earth Republic," Captain Juan reminds.

She knew he was right. "Please continue."

"Only his weapons were found. An APB has been sent for Marius Wing. Now that we know what he looks like, hopefully it won't be long before we find him."

"Good work, you're dismissed."

"I've taken the liberty on placing the military on high alert," Vice Chief Glendarah announces. "There's a chance we may have to declare martial law."

"There's no need to go that far, we don't need to create panic. You should have consulted me before placing the military on high alert."

"You are loved by the people and so is your son whose also on Marius's hit list. For all we know Marius could have been sent by the Zoya to cause confusion. Is he not here to eliminate our Gundam pilot and her friend who's also an elite pilot?"

Chief Bonaparte was silent.

****

Lorenzo's funeral was held a few days later, there were many who came for he was a well respected man and war hero. However, Alex and Chief Bonaparte were not present and many wondered why but Bernkastel refused to talk about it. When the three volley salute was done, Bernkastel was given an Earth Republic flag.

After he was buried, Bernkastel was alone briefly staring at his tombstone. "I'm all alone now," she thought. Dark clouds suddenly formed and it starts to rain, many were scrambling to get inside and grab jugs and pots, anything to collect as much rain as possible. Normally Bernkastel would be joining them but for her this wasn't rain it was tears.

Bernkastel stays at Adriana's condo for her apartment was no longer safe, truly it wasn't really safe anywhere but there was some safety in numbers and both had 12/7 security. Bernkastel now had two months of leave time and was going to spend most of it inside.

****

2nd Lieutenant Adriana Rin and a small squad drive to Lorenzo's Estate. Once there she orders them to search the area for anything that might lead them to Marius Wing. "Hmmm, there's something strange about this." There were no bullet casings from Marius' weapons, only Mr. Cheź. His weapons were confiscated by the police. "When Marius attacked he shot several police in the hospital and there was bullet casings then so why he didn't bother to pick them up then? No why would someone want to pickup bullet casings in the first place?"

"Ma'am, bullet holes outside indicate a sniper rifle was used," a soldier reports.

"So Marius used a sniper rifle first but the estate was reinforced, even the windows. He must have ran out and use pistol round on the front door. But why shoot the backdoor unless Mr. Cheź managed to drive him out so he decided to attack from the front. And then there's the question of this hole." She looks at it closely. "There's no bullet that can make a hole like this, it like the armor was melted."

"Hmmm, I seen this before," a soldier says.

"You have?"

"I'm not supposed to mention it but my girlfriend is a white coat and she invited me to watch a firing test of a new weapon called a beam rifle."

"A beam rifle? I too heard but that's much too small for one, the one I hear is for mobile suits. If it's capable of piercing armor like this then a big one would have reduced this house to nothing."

"A hand held is what I'm taking about, Ma'am."

Adriana's eyes widen in horror. "A hand held beam rifle?!"

"Yes Ma'am but it's still in the experimental stage, so far it's only good for one shot."

"That would explain why only one shot was used, Zoya must be trying as well. Let's head back and confirm this."

"Yes, Ma'am! Ok we're pulling out!"

Before she leaves she ponders the situation some more, "Mr. Cheź was killed by a sniper round in the neck so I'm guessing he drove Marius out again and then somehow he let his guard down and that's when...." She goes to Bernkastel's old room and gazes at a picture of the three of them. "I guess it's up to me now, I will look after Bernkastel as I've aways done. I promise you, Mr. Cheź."

****

Bernkastel feels her stinging cheek and was flabbergasted. "You struck me?! Not even my own grandpa hit me!"

"Well maybe he should have considering you dishonor his memory."

Bernkastel throws a punch but Professor Kirstein grabs her arm and backhands her right cheek causing her to fall on the floor. "Had enough or do I need to beat some more sense into you!?" Bernkastel just has her head down in shame. He turns to the clerk. "Please overlook this, her grandpa was murdered so she's having a tough time." He hands the man some bills and turns back to Bernkastel. "Wheat we're going." She follows him to his car. "So where to?" She tells him and they depart. They had to go the long way for Bernkastel didn't want to give away the secret location.

There was complete silence between them as they drove to Adriana's condo. As they got closer, military police appear and Bernkastel identifies herself and vouches for Professor Kirstein. They reach the condo where Adriana was waiting and she was angry.

A few minutes later Professor Kirstein leaves after talking to Adriana for a minute and it was just the two of them. "Bernkastel what the fuck?!"

"I just wanted to be alone for a bit."

"You could have been killed, don't you understand that?!"

"Maybe it's better that way, at least I wouldn't have to spend another second with you!"

Adriana was flabbergasted. "Bern where is this coming from?!"

"I could have been with Alex!"

"I thought he broke up with you."

"Yes he did and the reason was you! It wasn't cheating if it's with another woman, you said! He'd been thrilled over a sex tape, you said! Why do think he and his mother Chief Bonaparte wasn't at the funeral?!"

Adriana just stood there with her head down. It was her fault. "Bern I'm..."

"It's too late, the only reason I didn't say anything before was because I was grieving over my grandpa who can't even walk me down the aisle now, there's not even a wedding! You ruined my life! I hate you!"

"Bern please." She grabs Bernkastel's shoulder who turns around and punches her causing her to fall on the floor. Bernkastel leaves her tears.

****

Grail Military HQ

Bernkastel makes her way to the MS Chief Engineer's office. Once there instead of saluting, Bernkastel slams both hands on the table. "I demand to be transferred to Luna!"

Both the MS Chief Engineer and Secretary Blanch stood there flabbergasted. "Ok first of all not with that attitude and second you are in no position to make demands to me. So why not try again," he answers calmly.

Bernkastel knew he was right, her anger was getting the better of her. "I would like to be transferred to Luna please," she answers softly with a hint of venom.

"May I ask why?"

"There's nothing here for me on Earth and 2nd Lieutenant Rin is a backstabbing bitch."

"Oh?! You require a new instructor as well?"

Bernkastel nods. "We set out for Luna so I could do weightless training in Royal but as you know things didn't turn out well. There's a good chance that when I confront Marius again it will be in space, I need to resume my training."

"You know you are on leave for two months."

"Then cancel my leave, I'm ready to come back."

"Very well. I'll handle the arrangements."

"Thank you, Sir!" She says and salutes and he salutes back.

12 hours later Bernkastel was on her way to Luna, Adriana tried talking to her but Bernkastel was having none of it from her. "You're dead to me!" Was Bernkastel's last words to her.

****

Luna

Bernkastel exits Royal and makes her way to the barracks, as she passes by she notices that many were giving her looks of disdain and she looks the other way. There was no talk of her being a heroin, no nothing and it made her feel even more hurt.

****

Earth, Grail

On the last night before going back to work, Adriana decides to go out for a drink. She ends up at the very same club that hosted the New Year's Eve party. She didn't know why she chose it, she just wanted to clear her mind of Bernkastel but even she knew deep down that was impossible. She sighs and goes inside.

The place had a lot of people, she makes her way to the bar and orders a drink. She wanted something strong but not too strong, she needed to get home. Maybe she would drink the night away and pass out and wait until the morning. "No!" She thought. She could not afford a hangover. After the drink arrives, she chugs it down. She sighs and she looks to her left and staring at her was a brunette but it wasn't just any brunette it was the very same brunette from the New Year's Eve party.

The brunette makes her way to where Adriana sat. "Hello, it's been awhile since we last met."

"You remember me?" Adriana questions.

"Of course, you were the only soldier at the New Years Eve party. You must not come here very often."

"No, so I take it you're a regular then?"

"Somewhat, I'm Valerie by the way."

"Adriana. So why did you come?"

"Why do you think?"

Adriana smiles, "Since we're already acquainted wanna get out of here?"

"Sure but let's go back to your place this time."

****

backs with the double red dildo still inside.

They both laugh and moan. A second later they clasp hands while going slow. A plastic cock is all she needed, not a real man's cock, Bernkastel could have that.

They switch and Adriana was on top with double dildo in her ass and the other end in Valerie's pussy. Adriana proceeds to ride Valerie's thighs. She fingers Valerie's asshole. "Oh god!" Valerie cries out and cups Adriana's breasts again. Adriana increases speed yet again, pounding that sweet succulent pussy.

She stops and they switch positions, Valerie was on top in reverse and has the dildo in pussy and proceeds to go up and down, forward and backwards. Adriana smacks her ass cheeks. Valerie slows down and then starts back.

Valerie pulls her dildo end out and cums. She takes her end and inserts it into Adriana's ass. She begins thrust the dildo into both of Adriana's holes. "Oh fuck!" Adriana breaths heavily. She smacks Adriana's asscheeks hard as she twirls the dildo inside of her. A few minutes later Valerie pulls both ends out and stares at her gapping asshole and dripping wet pussy.

They were now laying on their sides opposite of each other. They both cup each others ass cheeks and then restart the dildo action. They moan and groan and occasionally giggle. They go faster against each other. They both knew they weren't going to last much so they give it they're all, thrusting faster and harder and then they came together.

They pull the double dildo out and both ends were dripping wet like their pussies. They give each other the opposite end and begin feasting, tasting each other's pussies and ass.

Valerie begins to dress. "Do you want to go steady?"

"Gee I don't know, I mean military life isn't easy, sometimes I will get transferred from base to base."

"That's fine, I'm a traveling saleswoman."

"I'll think...no I would like that very much." She had to get Bernkastel out of her mind and so far it was working, she didn't imagine Bernkastel's face at all during their fucking. They share one last kiss before Valerie leaves.

****

December 2098

The Earth Republic Fleet was waiting, a few miles behind them was Beta Britannia where the lone Royal Gundam remained keeping watch. Bernkastel didn't understand why she was sent to the rear alone. The Vice Chief explain that it was to keep her safe and if things went south the Zoya would come for her first for she was a highly sought out price. But still alone!? Chief Bonaparte clearly had no longer any love for her. They hadn't talked since her grandpa's death, even if she was on Luna they could've still talked but nope, she wasn't even invited to any parties she used to go to. "If Royal could work without me I would have been replaced by now," she thought sadly. "And what of Marius, he hasn't made a move since he killed my grandpa, what is he up to?"

2nd Lieutenant Rin was behind the fleet, she along with Ensign Galen and Ensign Sean were the only three chosen to go with the fleet, the rest of the Templars that were stationed on Earth were needed as a last line of defense just in case the Zoya forces managed to get passed Luna and it wouldn't be hard for them considering that all of the Luna Templars were here with the fleet. But Luna wasn't defenseless, it had a beam weapon defense system, some Pterodactyl fighters and ground vehicles specially designed for combat on the Luna surface.

Suddenly they could see what looked like stars approaching. As they moved closer, Chief Bonaparte and Vice Chief Kits could see the massive gold one like Bernkastel had said, The Ultimate. There were 100 ships in all and out numbered them but they had heavier armor, weapons and time to prepare. Around them were a great number of Hunter Zakus, more than their Templars and mobile pods but they were new unlike the Hunter Zakus who had been around since World War III.

A few minutes later the Dudael Fleet stops within 10 feet of the Earth Republic Fleet.

The two leaders meet face to face via computer screen. "Greetings I am Chief of State Doris Bonaparte of the Earth Republic."

"I am Vice Chief Glendarah Kits of the Earth Republic.

"I'm Supreme Leader Dudael of the Zoya Remnant."

"And I'm Lady Helga of the Zoya Remnant."

"I'm glad to see that my message got through safely. How is Ms. Wheat?"

"She's fine," Chief Bonaparte answers.

"That's good. Now on to business. The Zoya Remnant wants to return home."

"And why should we allow you?" Vice Chief Kits asks. "You caused severe destruction to the Earth, don't think there are those who will forgive you."

"Vice Chief, please. Now surely we can work something out."

"Yes we will help repair the damage that's was inflicted by us. We heard from Ms. Wheat that it barely rains resulting in the lack of vegetation and plant life so we're working on a solution, a machine that won't control the weather per se but it will make it rain."

Several bridge staff start murmuring in approval.

"Silence!" The Vice Chief barks. "You're going to have to do better than that!"

"We also have a cloning lab where we clone our animals that we use for food."

The Vice Chief grits her teeth in anger. "Abomination! You suggest we eat clone animals?! Are there any real animals on your ship?"

"Vice Chief enough! I must admit I'm a little freaked out too but we can work around that. Are there any real animals though?"

"Yes we have some, we just clone them and eat the clones. We wish to persevere as many species of real animals as well."

"We wish for land," Lady Helga says. "There was an amount mentioned to Ms. Wheat."

"Yes and I agreed to it, all you need to do is come and inspected for yourselves."

Supreme Leader Dudael and Lady Helga smile.

"Now if you're to live with us you must demilitarized effective immediately. Only police and military are allowed to carry weapons, civilians are not."

"I must discuss this with my fleet," Supreme Leader Dudael says. The screen fades to black.

"Why are we allowing them time to discuss, we accepted their terms so they must accept ours!" The Vice Chief growls.

"I'm sure they will do the right thing," Chief Bonaparte answers.

"What if they don't?!"

"Then I'm sure we can integrate them into our military."

"Are you being serious?!" The Vice Chief roars.

"It was bound to happen that not all would abandon the military so it's the only solution that I have, they will take it or leave it."

The Vice Chief shakes her head in disgust.

****

"Well negotiations have begun, soon a new era will dawn but where does that leave me? Do I stay on Luna? Do I continue to pilot Royal?" Bernkastel thought.

A blue beam hits the Royal Gundam in the back. Bernkastel recovers. "The hell?!" She's hit again and again and again.

****

"Ma'am, Beta Britannia reports that the Royal Gundam is under attack!" The communication officer reports.

"What?!" Chief Bonaparte exclaims.