Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slaps him a third time. "I should kill you where you stand but I'm more curious about the day off, did you really come here just to bargain with me for it or was it just an excuse to get inside of my pants? Yes that's the reason!"

"That's not true, I really do care about you."

"You're confusing lust for love. You think I can't go to the brothel? You think I can't screw one of my own comrades? Leave now while I'm still calm, there will be no more bargaining."

"Damn it, no!" He thought. What would he do if they pushed back the Earth Coalition Forces? Even if he and Tobit succeeded in taking the camp the Zoya would send fresh forces to deal with them, the Hunter Zakus would just blow them away and would rebuild. All hope was vain. This was their life and it wasn't going to change. He gazes at warden, short brown hair in a bun, gray eyes, incredible legs, especially in the stockings, incredible ass and rack. The prisoners weren't free to have sex, they had to sneak around and like the warden the female guards weren't giving it up for free.

He starts to walk but stops. "My friends and I are planning a hostile takeover of the camp!"

Warden Salander raises an eyebrow, "Come again?" He tells her everything. "Well this was certainly unexpected."

"Please promise me you will spare them or at least Tobit and not to harm anyone else not involved."

She smiles, "Oh I'll spare their lives don't you worry. Now for your reward." She bends over the table, lifts up her skirt and spreads her legs. "Take me!"

His mouth nearly drops but he wastes no time in unbuckling his pants again, he approaches her, shoves his cock inside, grabs her waist tightly and rams into her fast and hard. "That's right, fuck me like you're in charge! Claim your reward!" She screams. His pounding causes the table to make a loud creaking sound and moves slightly. His left hand reaches inside her shirt and cups her left breast while his right hand grips her hair. She moans and groans loudly.

He pulls out and turns her towards him, he was so consumed by lust that he rips her blouse open causing the buttons to fly everywhere without fear of retribution and fortunately for him she had spare military uniforms. He cups both breasts and then arrogantly rips off her bra and tosses it over his shoulder. "This motherfucker!" She thought but was interrupted by the slobbering of her tits with his mouth and tongue. He roughly kisses her, both were making muffled sounds and her body was completely on the table. She wraps her stocking covered legs around his waist and her hands were around his neck and head.

A second later he stops and slips his cock back inside her pretty pink cunt. He goes slow and has a good rhythm going. "I love you." She didn't respond, only let himself be in charge just for once, he earned it after all. He speed thrusts again as deep as he could go, her nails were clawing into his back. He wanted it to be like this always, he was so close as he thrusts and thrusts. "Should I pull out?"

"No cum in me!"

This was it, he continues thrusting and thrusting and thrusting and then he unleashes his load inside of her gorgeous pink tunnel. After a few more minutes of thrusting he pulls out and lay on top of her between her breasts. Both were sweaty and breathing hard. She doesn't move him, just pats his head.

****

The plan was ready, Roman's team would distract guards while Tobit's team would get inside the armory, normally there would be more guards inside since it was early morning the armory had been thinned and they had the element of surprise on their side. As they went inside it was dark but then lights come on and there were at least fifty guards with rifles pointed at them. One of the prisoners try to run back outside but the door was locked. The team outside along with all those who were helping were arrested and hauled away.

A few days later all the prisoners were released, 08th didn't see Roman but saw Tobit and happily races to him but as she got closer she realizes that something wasn't right, they all had blank stares on their faces. She waves at him but he doesn't respond nor looked her way. He and the others just simply went passed them and carried out their task.

The other prisoners were horrified.

08th searches for Roman for he was not among the prisoners.

Roman pays another visit to Warden Salander. "What have you done?!" He demands.

"I spared them of course. Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Not like this! Changed them back!"

"Seems to me you've forgotten who you're talking to."

Roman has his head down. "Please, you must, I'll do anything," he begs.

"Anything?"

He nods.

She smiles, "You belong to me now." His eye widen in horror. "You wanted my love so you can have it."

"I, I do but..."

"This is non negotiable."

He nods in defeat.

An alarm suddenly goes off. "Ma'am, Gundams are here!"

"What, Gundams?!"

****

Six Royal Gundams fly in and start attacking the Hunter Zakus stationed there. Tanks move in and counter attack but they are no match. Heavy artillery and anti air emplacements ring out.

08th watches in awe as one Gundam wielding an axe swiftly decapitates two Hunter Zakus. A Gundam uses a chain gun on several fighter jets. "This is our chance! Take the camp!" A prisoner shouts. The prisoners begin fighting the guards. 08th searches for weapons and finds a whip. She recalls the horror of being afflicted by the whip but now it was time to give the guards a taste of their own medicine.

She spots a guard choking a prison and strikes him in the back causing the prisoner to overtake the guard. She looks up and sees a Gundam firing its vulcan guns at a Hunter Zaku.

****

Warden Makida Salander heads out. "Barricade yourself in my office until I get back," she spoke and kisses Roman. She heads to an underground bunker and boards a snow camouflage Hunter Zaku.

"Ma'am it's not looking good for us," her wingman radios.

"We're heading out!"

"Roger that! Give'em hell, Warden," a crewman radios.

They were soon outside. "Alright let's do it! Long Live Zoya!" The ten remaining Zakus charge in. She slams into one Royal Gundam, it tries to kick her but she grabs the left leg and breaks it. She pulls out her machine gun and fires into it. The second Royal Gundam shoots at her but she takes off and gets behind it. She gets it into a chokehold and snaps its neck and pulls it off. She throws the headless Gundam into the air.

She takes off into the air and fires a bazooka round into another Royal Gundam. She lands and is shot by vulcan rounds. She's grabbed from behind but elbows the Royal Gundam until she loose. For a moment she glances to her left and sees two of her comrades destroyed, "Shit!" She's punched in the face and is picked up and thrown. As she rises, she's kicked in the face. She takes a missile round and more vulcan rounds. She's slapped and tossed around the battlefield.

Three Royal Gundams approach her. They knew she was the leader for even though they all had snow camo, she was the only one with a complete black head. "Surrender yourself, your Zaku is heavily damaged, don't throw away your life!"

"Surrender to the likes of you?" She laughs. She pulls out an axe and spiked mace. "Long Live Zoya!" She flies at them taking enemy fire and slams into the middle Gundam. She hits the Gundam on her left with her spiked mace and throws her axe into the Gundam on her right. "I can do this!" She thought but suddenly her leg is blown off and she falls to the ground.

The middle Royal Gundam approaches her. She swiftly throws a mine on the torso and takes off. She watches the Royal Gundam struggle to remove the mine but it explodes. "Yes, my first Gundam kill!" She's shot in the back and she screams as her Hunter Zaku spins out of control and crashes into the nearby forest.

Warden Makida Salander crawls out of the damage Hunter Zaku. "Gotta get out of here," she groans. She suddenly sees boots and looks up to see 08th pointing a gun at her. She raises her hands and could see nothing but coldness coming from the icy blue eyes of 08th. 08th pulls the trigger.

****

The remaining Zoya forces drop their weapons and surrender. The Earth Coalition soldiers bring food, water and medicine to the former prisoners.

"You're all free now," the Commandant announces.

"Commandant, you have to see this!" A soldier says.

The Commandant follows the soldier sees for himself. "Those people!" They were in worker uniforms completely different from the former prisoners. He examines them himself. They all had a surgical scar on their heads.

"They came from a place called the Chamber," A former prisoner explains. "Can they be helped?"

"I'm afraid we don't have the resources to help return them to their normal state," he answers grimly. "Damn Zoya, how could they be so cruel!"

Suddenly three gunshots were heard. The Commandant looks and sees a young woman with a gun standing over the body of a worker. She's quickly subdued.

An hour later the woman is brought before the Commandant. "According to your file your name is 08th. At first I thought maybe you had something against the man you killed, the file identifies him as #02467 Tobit. But several prisoners including one we found in the former warden's office say you two were close friends in fact the guy, #015721 Roman is a close friend of yours too. Based on that I understand why you did it."

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in."

"Sir we brought the young man Roman."

"Good." He looks at the both of them. "You're all free to go but it would be great for the both you to join us in our fight against the Zoya Empire."

"So you free us from one side only to be conscripted into the other side?! Absolutely not!"

"Please, we could really use all the help we can get, we're liberators not subjugators."

"Where were you when we needed you back in 2060?! If you gotten here sooner Coco and Tobit would still be alive. We don't need you anymore! Come 08th, we're going!"

"Young man, why don't you let the woman speak for herself?"

"She can't speak! The Zoya robbed her of that! Come on 08th!"

She quickly gets up and follows him but not before looking back at the Commandant.

****

The two were a mile away from the concentration camp. "Honestly both sides are filthy bastards! But we don't need them! We only need each other!" Roman looks back at 08th. "I'll take care of you from now on!"

08th hesitates to nod for in her hesitation she gazes into his eyes and saw the truth. She nods and smiles and they proceed to walk.

"If we encounter any trouble I'm ready!" He declares and taps the gun in the hoister.

They continue walking and 08th walks closer until she was on him. Roman stops for she has her arms around him and breasts were pressed against his back. She kisses the back of his neck.

"08th, there's snow everywhere. We need to find shelter." He turns to her and sees unbuttoning her coat. She smiles and motions him to turn around. "Oh god, she's about to show me her tits!" He thought and smiles. "Just let me know when!"

She approaches him and wraps the whip she had around his neck begins strangling him. He struggles and struggles to call out her name but couldn't. Tears were flowing out of her eyes as she thought of Coco, Tobit and finally Roman. A few minutes later it was done and she proceeds to dig a hole.

****

"Commandant, that woman is back."

He goes out to see her. "So are you accepting my offer?"

She nods.

He looks around. "Where's your friend?"

She pulls out a piece of paper and writes, "He departed."

"I see. I intend to train you myself, you will be my personal aid. Oh I haven't even introduced myself. I am Commandant Robert Kits. And your name was 08th?"

She nods.

"That was your slave name, would you like a new one?"

She smiles and nods.

"From now on you shall be known as... Glendarah."

****

December 2098

The soldiers return to Luna in defeat, Chief of State Bonaparte orders complete silence which annoys her Vice Chief.

"They attacked us and Bernkastel betrayed us! Why are you doing this?!"

"I...there has to be a reason. Bernkastel was attacked by the Hunter Zaku so why would she attack us."

"Oh wake up, she was abducted by them and when she came back...this is what she has become!"

"But if the pilot was Marius, why would she turn against us? This doesn't make any sense!"

"The Zoyanese don't make any sense and now Bernkastel has joined them which makes her an enemy and she must be dealt with like the rest of them!"

"I'm not ready to declare war just yet."

"What?!"

"I want to know why. I want to hear from Bernkastel herself. We can talk this out. Peace can still be achieved."

The Vice Chief grits her teeth.

"I'm calling an emergency meeting with the other council members when we get to Earth."

****

Earth Republic Palace

"Okay let's gets started." They sit but notice one of their members weren't present. "Where's the Vice Chief?" Chief Bonaparte asks.

"I haven't seen her all morning," a councilman answers.

"I thought she was with you," a councilwoman adds.

They wait a few more minutes but then Chief Bonaparte's phone rings.

Glendarah: "I just wanted tell you and the dove council goodbye."

Chief Bonaparte: "What are you talking about?"

Glendarah: "You remember when we first met during our Earth Coalition days? I never liked you. You were a simple mascot who didn't earn her way through hard work like the rest of us but instead through the political machinations of her parents. I wanted to beat the shit out of you then but couldn't. Unlike you I've witnessed firsthand of the cruelty the Zoya are capable of. It was a snake that beguiled Eve, it was a snake that beguiled my friend Roman and now a snake has beguiled Bernkastel. You know there's a song called The Snake by Al Wilson.

"On her way to work one morning

Down the path along side the lake

A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake

His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew

'Poor thing,' she cried, 'I'll take you in and I'll take care of you'

'Take me in tender woman

Take me in, for heaven's sake

Take me in, tender woman,' sighed the snake

She wrapped him up all cozy in a comforter of silk

And laid him by her fireside with some honey and some milk

She hurried home from work that night and soon as she arrived

She found that pretty snake she'd taken to had been revived

'Take me in, tender woman

Take me in, for heaven's sake

Take me in, tender woman,' sighed the snake

She clutched him to her bosom, 'You're so beautiful,' she cried

'But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died'

She stroked his pretty skin again and kissed and held him tight

Instead of saying thanks, the snake gave her a vicious bite

'Take me in, tender woman

Take me in, for heaven's sake

Take me in, tender woman,' sighed the snake

'I saved you,' cried the woman

'And you've bitten me, but why?

You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die'

'Oh shut up, silly woman,' said the reptile with a grin

'You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in

'Take me in, tender woman

Take me in, for heaven's sake

Take me in, tender woman,' sighed the snake.

"If we let them in they will bite, and the fate that befell me will befall me again and the rest of the people of the Earth Republic. Do you know what devours a snake? A hawk which is what I am and always will be. I refuse to let you doves take away my predatory instincts. My hawks and I will save the Earth Republic."

Chief Bonaparte: "Can't we talk this out?"

Glendarah: "Even now you still want to talk. Actions speak louder than words! Farewell, Dove!"

****

Vice Chief Glendarah ends the call, dials buttons and pours herself a glass a wine while her driver waits at a red light and suddenly an explosion rocks the capital of Grail.

To be continued...

12