Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 10

Story Info
The Battle of Luna.
12.2k words
4.8
1.8k
00

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

Two days had passed since the orgy, it was actually her first time with two guys and she wanted more. After a hard day of mobile suit training she was ready for some other training. Meghan was in her room nude, she begins pinching her clit with her right hand and then proceeds to touch her pussy lips with her left hand. She lets out a moan. "Eighteen couldn't have come soon enough." She lays on her chest and resumes rubbing her love hole. A second later she feels wetness and sticks her index finger inside of her ass. She slowly goes in and out and then pauses to slowly insert two. She goes slow again and slowly picks up speed.

"So little Meghan wants double anal training?" Admiral Terrence mussed.

"Yes Sir," she groans. "I want to take it like Tsukiyomi and the others."

"I will train you but you know you can go higher right?"

"I figured but wasn't sure until now, this will be just another step for me."

He reaches for her new pink two headed dildo and slowly shoves it inside her.

Meghan takes over and proceeds to slowly thrust it in and out of her ass and pussy. "This is what I wanna do everyday not wage war," she thought. "Damn it Earth Republic, why you do this to us?!"

She pulls the two head dildo out and bends the second head upwards and inserts it back in her ass.

Admiral Terrence smiles and starts wanking himself off.

"Oh, ahhh, oh, oh shit that feels good," she moans as she picks up speed. He approaches her and takes over thrusting the two head pink headed dildo into her while still wanking himself off.

"I'm gonna cum!" Meghan cried from the combination of both hands fingering and rubbing her dripping pussy and double penetration of the dildo. "AHHHHHH!"

"Yes Meghan I'll train you but only on the condition that my subordinate Lucas and I take you together first. You know he would want in on this."

"Oh yes and then when I eventually get a third person I'll select both of you too," she breathes.

"Are you ready to start back?" He asks. She smiles, turns around and crawls towards him in response. She greets his cock with her mouth. It was already hard but she needed more lube. "Yummy!" She says upon releasing it. She licks the top of the shaft, bottom, right and left. She gets back on her chest and he gets on the bed and carefully inserts his cock her ass and begins pounding slowly and then faster. She moans and groans. He slows down and gives her slow strokes. It feels like he's massaging her ass. He adjusts his position so now he was pounding downwards into her tight little ass.

While he was pounding downwards into her fast and hard she pushes the dildo faster into herself. He slows and then bucks into her hard. "Yes, yes, YES! Fuck me, fuck me hard!" He continues pounding and pounding and pounding and then he unleashes his load inside her ass. They both scream and he collapses on her. His kisses her on her head and then he gives her a few more thrusts before pulling out.

He pulls the two headed dildo out and lays on the bed. He reaches for a cup on her nightstand and she opens her asshole and let the cum pour out into it which she drinks. A second later Meghan gazes at the dildo and General Terence's cock, both had cream but his had more and shinier. She proceeds to clean both and once that was done he attaches the two headed dildo to her wall so she could practice.

"See you later," he says.

She smiles and once he was gone she collapses on her bed. "So this is what it's like to be a woman!"

****

Grail, Earth Republic

The Vice Chief and the other council members were in the living room of the Kits Estate talking amongst themselves when the Chief of State appears. "Alright let's begin. What is the first order of business?"

"Well you wish to do complete restructuring of the Earth Republic military?" a councilman questions.

"Yes, as you all know we have four branches but do we really need that many?"

"Correct me if I'm wrong but that was something the late Chief of State was trying to do away with but there was fierce resistance," a councilwoman says.

"Yes I know, but that was mainly due to the lack of funding. What we need a more unified force. The enemy is coming from space and we must throw everything we have at them. That's why I'm considering a restructuring, no more like a merger."

They all look at her flabbergasted.

"Yes there will be only two branches, Army and Space. Navy and Air Force will be pulled into either branches. The majority of the action will take place in outer space but a significant amount of ground forces must be maintained just in case somehow a poultry amount get passed the Space Force. Any objections?"

"No objections," the council answers in unison.

"Ok on to the next topic."

****

January 2099

MS Chief Engineer Roth and secretary Blanch arrive at the Kits Estate. They salute her and she salutes back.

"What's the news?" She asks.

"Commander Balrog test piloted the first Teutonic model and it was a success and now we shall begin mass production. However..."

"However?"

"I wonder if it will be enough, the Zoya are using outdated Hunter Zakus so they'll be no match for the Teutonic but they have the Royal Gundam..."

"That shouldn't be a problem if the Teutonic is fitted with Luna Titanium in the vital areas," Chief of State Kits interrupts him.

"I understand."

"What did you have in mind?"

"We need an extra, an edge."

"Fine I'll consider it but there's a budget limit."

"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am!"

When their business was concluded, the MS Chief Engineer and his secretary leave.

"So where to now, Sir?"

"Back to headquarters, I need to start drawing up blueprints for a new mobile weapon. It will be an all nighter so once your shift ends head on home. Don't wait for me."

"Yes Sir." She starts driving and gazes into the rear view mirror. "Um Sir."

"Yes?"

"Well um..."

"Yes out with it!"

"I was just wondering if there's anything else besides work that you do?"

He gazes at her perplexed. "What I do is always what I do. You know that," he answers sternly.

"Don't you ever get tired?"

"By that you mean tired of my profession? No! Why are you asking such questions, its not like you, are you becoming sick?"

"Oh no it's just I've been your secretary and..." She decides to change the subject. "What happens when the war ends?"

"When its over I'll continue doing what I do best, now enough talk just drive."

"Yes Sir."

There was silence and he starts pondering what to do with the advantage he's been given and then he gazes at his secretary. "Ms. Blanch, I want you to visit the medical wing when we get back."

"Yes Sir." I'm a goddamn idiot.

****

Grail Military HQ

"These back to back practice missions are really starting to wear on me," a special forces woman says to her friend. "Hey Barcelona, we're going drinking, got any plans?"

"Yeah unfortunately, I got an invite to that purple haired girl's eighteenth birthday. Normally I would pass but it's a rich people's party and the Chief of State will be there."

"That hair is fake right?"

"Well duh nobody actually has purple hair, rebellious faze." All three glance at the outsider Echo coming in the locker room to change. "Yep only the best get invited to these parties, can you imagine if wild animals were allowed to go," she says loudly.

Echo doesn't pay them any mind.

"You might have to use your skills, you know men like to grope!" The first woman says loudly.

"Yep I bet they have nice fancy cars, just look at the tires, firm and not flat! Both front and back!" The second woman says loudly.

Still Echo doesn't budge. She just puts on her military dress without once removing her shades and leaves.

****

There were many rich and powerful at the party, General Babar and his children arrive and socialize. Many gave them looks of distain. "Why are we here?" Commander Balrog thought. "I'll never find a man let alone a rich man with this scar," Commander Barcelona thought.

"Presenting the birthday girl, Gal Alfredo!" The head butler announces.

She makes her way down the stairs and appears before Chief Kits and Vice Chief Bonaparte and a does a curtsy. "Thank you all for coming. I have an announcement to make. General Babar, can you and your children come forward." They stand right beside her. "I've decided to join the Earth Republic Space Force as a mobile suit pilot." Many gasp and whisper amongst themselves and then start clapping.

Ten minutes later the people were socializing again. Barcelona makes her way to the table her brother and dad sat and she notices Echo leaning against the wall gazing out the window and grits her teeth. "Why the fuck is she here?!"

"Use your inside voice," General Babar whispers.

"Why the fuck is she here?" She whispers.

"You shouldn't be surprised, it was the Chief of State who picked her to be in the Special Forces anyway," Balrog answers.

"Humph!"

The Vice Chief gulps down his champagne. "So how long do you think this war will last?" A woman asks upon arrival.

"Hopefully not long at all but it hasn't even started yet."

"What about your ex?"

"I plan to make her pay for what she's done."

"Ohh, sounds scary, hate to be her," another woman approaches. "It's a shame what she did to her best friend."

"It was Marius' doing. He seduced my ex and she in turn seduced 2nd Lieutenant Rin. She was killed because she came to her senses and tried to stop my ex from going down the dark path, that's what happened," he came out in a public statement after the funeral and speech of the new Chief of State. Alexander had a hard time convincing himself that that was the truth but that's what made the most sense to him.

"So does this mean you're back on the market?" The second woman asks.

"I still need time to mead my broken heart."

"Well here's my number anyway."

"Hey no fair! Here's my number!"

"Ladies please."

"Yes if you want to fight take it outside in a mobile suit," Gal says, coming to join them. The ladies look at each other at go their separate ways. "You're as popular as ever."

"You're hardly one to talk," he smirks. "Are you not just using this to boost your own popularity?"

"Oh I plan to fight and I plan to win, if and when we get the Gundam back I'll be the one to pilot it."

He wanted to laugh but decides not to. "I'm glad you've decided to enlist, many people thought that the rich would just sit it out."

"Tell that to my parents, they're totally against this but it's either freedom or slavery."

"You're so right, I know our Chief of State is pleased."

Gal nods. "Well there's a lot of people I need speak to so I'll catch you later."

He was about to leave the table but then he notices the woman dressed in black and wearing the orange shades, he grabs two drinks and approaches her. "Hi!" He hands her the glass of champagne. "How's the Special Forces treating you?"

"It's fine, what can I do for you, Sir?"

"Oh nothing, I just noticed that you were here by yourself. You're not very sociable aren't you?"

"Once you've been to one of these parties you've been to them all."

"I used to think that way but they are important."

"I should get going." She drains her champagne.

"Wait, are you sure we haven't met?"

"I'm sure, I'm going."

"Wait how much have you drank?"

"Just that one glass, you're concern isn't wanted or needed," she snaps and walks away leaving him perplexed.

****

Grail Military HQ

Gal was one of 108 chosen to be trained as a mobile suit pilot based on their physical requirements. 1,000 of them stood waiting and then the CO along with a few officers, two of them Sean and Galen appear. "Greetings, I'm Colonel Graves, as of now you all are apart of the 1st Volunteer Regiment. You're here because you wish to preserve our way of life! Our freedom! Over the next nine weeks you all will be put to the most brutal training of your lives! Some of you will be pilots, gunners, medics, mechanics and all other professions we have but all of you will contribute! No task will be too small, you're all cogs in the 1st Volunteer Regiment war machine and if this machine breaks down all of us will break down and the Zoya will eat us all and enslave the remaining. Is that what you want?!" "NOOOOO!" They all scream in unison. "Good now let's get to work!"

****

March 29, 2099

Agent Orange makes her way to General Babar's office. Once she enters she salutes him. "Agent Orange reporting, Sir." She wasn't alone, both his children were present.

He presents three files on his table. "You are to read ASAP and burn ASAP." All three pick a file. "Orders come straight from the Chief. Good luck, dismissed!"

"Sir," all three respond in unison and salute. He returns the salute but only because of his children, not Agent Orange. They depart and once they were out of his office the children glare at Agent Orange but she just goes her separate way.

****

April 1, 2099

The Vice Chief makes his way to the new Crusader-class assault carrier called Sepulchre. "It's a fine ship," he notes. Its length 260m, height 100m, width 170m, armor was Luna Titanium, powered by the Minovsky Fusion Reactor, 6 rocket engines all Minovsky crafted, it had 2 MS catapults it was capable of carrying up to 10, 6 Pterodactyl fighters and 6 new Pteranodon bombers and 2 escape transport ships. As for fixed armament, 12 50 caliber machine guns, 6 580mm main guns, 12 anti aircraft guns, 12 missile launchers, 12 anti-ship cannons, anti-ground cannons, 3 rail guns, 6 torpedo launchers and 6 bomb launchers. Personnel up to 300.

The troops salute him and he returns the salute. Standing in front facing him was Tyrone Amoco, Captain of the Sepulchre and Commander Delilah Tuesday second in command. "Good morning, Sir. Everything is ready and on schedule."

He nods and they proceed inside. They make their way to the bridge with the MS Chief Engineer and his secretary following. They enter the bridge where four men and one woman stood and salute. "This is the bridge crew. My helmsman Spacemen Valerie Kircheis, my navigator Lieutenant Gaston Savage, my communications officer Chief Petty Officer Red Socrates, my port ship operator Petty Officer Elias Montgomery and my starboard ship operator Petty Officer Matzo Decker."

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you."

"My condolences to your mother," Spacemen Kircheis says.

The others nods in agreement.

"To your stations, we'll be leaving shortly," Commander Tuesday orders.

****

Balrog and Barcelona enter the hanger but already there was Agent Orange with her back against the wall and arms crossed, she pays them no heed. Barcelona balls her hand into a fist but then three others in Space Force uniform dress arrive. "It's that purple hair Alfredo girl," Balrog observes.

"Hey you two!" Gal calls.

"Why are you here?" Barcelona asks.

"Special orders."

"Wait a second, those three Templar types are yours?!"

"Yep, us!"

"Vice Chief on deck!" A sergeant announces.

They salute.

"As you were." He gazes at the machines starting with the Templars and notices something different "I thought they were gray."

"I figured it was time for a color change," the MS Chief Engineer explains.

Even though they had a new color of white the two Templars has the same red cross visor but the third one had a purple cross visor and two purple stars on shoulders. "Custom made I see."

"That one is mine Sir," Gal answers proudly. "After all looking good is just as important as fighting."

"Gal? You're here?"

"Yes my parents requested that I remain further behind the line and the Chief approved and I assume you know why the six of us have been assembled."

He nods.

"Permission to speak Sir?" Barcelona asks.

"Granted."

"This mission the two of us have been gathered for requires skill, we're Special Forces after all so why?"

"Excuse me, the five of you will be delivering the prize to me," Gal snaps.

"Do you want it gift wrapped?!"

"Ladies please!" The Vice Chief says. "So you're going to be the new pilot?"

"I requested it and the Chief approved it as well. I told you didn't I?"

"What about those two?" Barcelona points.

"Ensign Galen and Ensign Sean have been assigned to me as bodyguards."

"Wait, Galen and Sean? You two were on 2nd Lieutenant Rin's team!" Balrog exclaims.

"Yep!" Sean says.

"That's the reason why we were chosen," Galen explains.

"The Chief knows what she's doing, Barcelona, have some faith."

"Fine, I'm sorry, your expertise will be helpful and I look forward to working with you." All five shake put their hands out. "Wait aren't we forgetting one?" Gal ponders and looks at Agent Orange. "Hey come join us." She shakes her head. "Um?"

The Vice Chief starts to say something but the MS Chief Engineer ushers him to look at the new mobile weapon. "Very impressive, I'm sure with this we will have no problem winning the war." He gets to the last one and was flabbergasted. It was a Teutonic model but aside from the black cross visor and horns it was completely orange.

"She did it deliberately to stand out from the rest of us Special Forces. Nobody but her would do something so obnoxious!" Barcelona yells and glares at Agent Orange.

"She wants to look good too," Gal smiles and then looks around. "Hey am I missing something? This ship can carry up to ten mobile suits but there are only six of us, so what gives?"

"That behemoth is taking up two MS spaces and one space is reserved for your present and as for the last space..."

"Extra space for my Teutonic reserve just in case I might need it which I probably won't but you can never be to carful," Balrog interrupts Galen.

The Vice Chief's brain went into overdrive, "Orange & Black, Orange & Black, Orange & Black like, like, like Marius!" He glances at her who didn't move at all but she seems to be staring at him under the orange shades. "Sir? Sir? SIR?" "Huh?" He looks at the Captain. "It's time to depart." "Oh yes. You all are dismissed." He watches as Agent Orange leaves the hanger. "Just who is that woman?" He thought.

"So, Adriana was a second lieutenant, right?" Gal asks Galen.

"Yeah."

"And ensign is the equivalent of a second lieutenant, right?"

"Yeah."

"So how come you two were taking orders from her?"

"She was team leader, duh."

"But she was Space Force and you was Navy, were Navy," she corrects herself.

"We volunteered to help out since there was nothing better to do, we got approval and that's that. Nothing uncommon, you should know that!"

"Hey watch that tone! You guys are expendable!" She threatens.

Sean grits his teeth. "I'm sorry," Galen says.

"That's better, let's get going."

"Bitch," Sean murmurs.

"She has five sisters so who's expendable?" Galen whispers.

Thirty minutes later the assault carrier Sepulchre takes off into the sky with the soldiers looking above and saluting for many knew that the Vice Chief was on board and was well liked. They knew not what the mission was but knew it was important. Escorting the Sepulchre were two Celestial battleships, each equipped with 33 mobile suits, their destination Luna.

****

The Ultimate

Ensign Bernkastel Wheat marches into the hanger with a stern look on her face. She was wearing her bronze normal suit, on the chest was a white crown, the symbol of Zoya, her shoulder guards were purple and also bore two white crowns and her bronze helmet had purple circles on the sides and in the middle of them were white crowns and on top center of the helmet was a white crown.

Many of the people present glare at her but mostly glare at the completed Gundam. "This isn't right, that thing should be sent into the sun," Selena whispers to one of the engineers who nods in agreement. "What is the Supreme Leader thinking?!"

frog7
frog7
133 Followers