Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the stern look, Bernkastel could barely contain herself, it had been agony without Royal. In order to maintain her skills, she had to pilot a spare Hunter Zaku which she found was no easy task, the controls, everything about it was completely different. She sort of felt like it was a betrayal but it was necessary.

As she looks up at Royal she could see her machine was different. The whole head was purple like it once was but the white horns were gone, and instead a white R with a crown on top was on the center of the head. On the chest was the same thing. She could see four white spikes on the shoulders. "What happened to Royal?!"

"Repaired of course!"

She turns to the mechanic Zepho. "But, but..."

"Listen here missy! You don't know how hard it was to work on this, I had to find some volunteers. The mocking, the threats we faced. Even the Supreme Leader himself gave us a hand twice."

"What?!"

"Yes, we had to build the head completely from scratch. "We don't have luna titanium parts so we had to do a complete overhaul so be thankful!"

"I am! Just surprised that's all."

"Unlike your old head, four 60mm Vulcan guns have been equipped on the head and four have been equipped on each side of the cockpit and they rotate up and down." Bernkastel was stunned. "Well what are you waiting for? Go test it out!" He yells and smacks her hard on the ass.

She floats to the chest and opens it.

"Here's the real test," Zepho murmurs.

Bernkastel activates Royal and as the machine powers up she suddenly hears BWAA. "No freakin way!" She heard it, the sound she grown accustomed to while in captivity. A second later she breaths a sigh of relief, "The camera is still 360 frame. Backup camera is working as well." She could see everyone cheering. The people who hatred her were cheering.

She heads back out and looks for herself and gasps upon seeing it. Royal had a white Monoeye. She smiles for she truly belonged with them now. She floats back inside.

"Well Royal we're back in action. Huh? Of course you have one eye now. Of course part of you is now made of titanium alloy/ceramic composite. What do you mean they ruined you? Listen if I had control you think I would have allowed this? Hey don't be using that tone of voice at me! Listen they're your friends now. Listen I understand that you've been fighting them since you were built but things are different now."

Zepho: "Um Ensign, who are you talking to?"

Bernkastel: "Royal of course."

Zepho: "You're talking to your Gundam?"

Bernkastel: "Yes and Royal is royally pissed at me."

Zepho: "Um yeahhhh."

"Come on Royal, at least let me take you out for test flight, you've been in the hanger since December. Okay, you're right, it's nothing compared to being buried since 69."

Zepho: "Either you go out or shut off your radio, I'm not the only one listening to your conversation and frankly you're starting to creep us out."

Bernkastel: "Okay, I'm going."

They all watch as the newly updated better looking Gundam walks to the catapult. "Do you think Wheat talking her Gundam is a Newtype ability?" Tsukiyomi asks Selena.

"You're a pilot, you ask me."

"Well sometimes I talk to mine you know typical 'Come on baby you can make it' but I've never carried on a full blown conversation with one. Its just a machine."

Bernkastel spends the next four hours practicing in her Royal Gundam. When she comes back they clap and cheer some more. She floats down to them.

"So what do you think?" Zepho asks.

"Magnificent!"

"You're welcome."

As she passes through, many people pat her on the back.

"You were amazing out there!" Meghan exclaims happily.

"Yeah but it's all thanks to the mechanics and engineers."

"True."

"It seems that the Royal Gundam is definitely the machine for you, the only machine for you," Captain Brax complements.

Selena stood there watching with her arms crossed. "Humph, so they made it look like a Zoya type, big deal!"

As many of them exit the hanger, Magnolia grits her teeth seeing Brax and her talking and laughing.

"Those two are being awfully chummy," Holly observes.

"I can see that!" Magnolia snaps.

"After all this time I've never seen Bernkastel at the pleasure deck," Abigail adds. "I doubt she hasn't been getting any."

"Your ass better set Wheat's ass straight before she takes Brax's ass!" Kamala says.

Magnolia was ready to explode with anger.

Bernkastel appears before the Supreme Leader and is taken to a room. As they enter the lights come on and she gazes into a window and sees a giant maul and gasps.

"Behold the heat hammer!"

"Heat hammer?"

"Yes the maul applies thermal energy thus creating superheat that can penetrate heavy armor, of course beam weapons far outclass this but this was the weapon I used to win single combat against my siblings."

"You were a mobile suit pilot?"

"More or less but I have no need for the maul so I'm passing it on you."

"Me? But sir!"

"What did I tell you earlier?"

"Thank you Sir, I'll use it well."

Two hours later the speech was made and with 99 ships strong, the Dudael Fleet sets off again.

****

Sepulchre

Vice Chief Bonaparte was in his quarters, he barely touched his food for his thoughts were on the woman Echo "Agent" Orange. He wonders if she purposely selected the title, he knew the guards were referred to as 'Agent' but this woman was military, maybe she used to be an agent but still she was substituting it as a military rank. "Just who are you?" He decides he will ask Chief Kits once he got back to Earth, right now he had more pressing matters to attend to.

There was a knock at the door. "You may enter." It was Spacemen Valerie Kircheis. She salutes him and he returns it. "Yes what can I do you for?"

"Well Sir, it's about 2nd Lieutenant Rin. She and I were an item."

He raises an eyebrow. "I see...Did Adriana say anything about me?"

"She told me everything. And how sorry she was."

"I know Adriana was trying to bare all the guilt but it's not hers to bare, Marius is to blame."

"I know, I just...based on what Adriana told me, I'm still shocked that Bernkastel would choose Marius over her family but you know that better than anyone."

"Bernkastel is a traitor, plain and simple and will be brought to justice," he says coldly.

"And I'll be right alongside you administrating that justice."

He nods.

"Well I should going, breaks almost over."

"It's ok, you're talking to the Vice Chief after all."

"True."

"You're dismissed."

She salutes and he returns it. "Oh and Sir, we need you at full strength so eat your food."

"Adriana has certainly rubbed off on you," he smiles.

"In more ways than one," she blushes and leaves.

Once she was gone his smile fades. "Damn it all!"

****

The Ultimate

"Sir we're closing in on Beta Britannia," the communications officer reports.

"Strange, we've come this far but no sign of the enemy," Admiral Terrence ponders.

"Vanguard units have been launched."

Thirty minutes pass but not a single shot rang from the Earth Republic. "Have the Dawn send out five Vargr transports," Supreme Leader Dudael orders.

"Yes Sir!"

It wasn't long before the Vargr transports reach Beta Britannia and the Zoyanese troops storm in.

"Sir, we haven't encountered any enemy combatants in fact no one so far."

"Stay alert and be wary of booby traps."

"Yes Sir!"

After sometime had passed they discover that Beta Britannia was completely deserted.

"Bring Wheat up here now," The Supreme Leader orders.

A few minutes later Bernkastel appears and salutes him.

"Ensign, Beta Britannia has been completely evacuated, food and equipment is completely gone, as someone who knows about Beta Britannia, I would like your input on this."

There was silence, all eyes were on her, it was like being in Professor Kirstein's class again presenting a project she thought and was nervous but then her mind drifts to a mischievous thought. "When we win Professor Kirstein will have no choice but to acknowledge my superiority!" She takes a deep breath and begins, "Chief Doris Bonaparte has always been one for negotiations rather than fighting. She doesn't want a long drawn out war, she knows our destination is Earth so she's not going to waste the lives of her troops on what can be considered a skirmish. The only thing standing between us and the Earth is Luna so she hopes to lure us there for a decisive battle."

"My thoughts exactly. We will take the moon first! Recall all troops from Britannia.

"Yes Sir!"

"The boosters will be ready shortly, Sir."

"Good, it's a five hour trip to Luna with the boosters so everyone make sure you're well rested and prepared. We're going to be in for the fight of our lives. Thank you Wheat, you are dismissed."

"Sir!" She salutes and departs.

****

Captain Brax hums a tune while showering. "Victory, victory, yes sir victory!" He exits the shower, puts on a fresh silver uniform and sprays cologne. He makes sure his quarters look good and then he puts rose pedals on the carpet. He smiles and heads out.

He stops by Überstein's quarters. "What is it, Captain?"

"As usual you're doing work, we have five hours, you should do something nice."

"What if we don't have five hours? The enemy could be preparing an ambush."

"If they are then we'll crush them, simple as that."

"If that's all Captain, you may go."

"Just a minute, so what do think of Bernkastel as our trump card?"

"He's gambling all of our hopes on her which isn't a wise move, just because he can read her mind doesn't mean he knows her. We don't even know if she's a Newtype or not. Or her true colors."

"It's April now and she hasn't done anything out of ordinary, she's been fully accepted now."

"All because of the new Gundam that he commissioned. If it wasn't for that she would still be hated."

"But it's the same one."

"Not anymore, Captain. Which makes her far more dangerous."

"You know instead of hiding you should really try to get to know her, it may give you a clue of what her real intentions are. And mind you, she hasn't been seen in the pleasure deck nor been seen in an intimate relationship with another man or woman so..."

"Enough Captain."

"Double date."

Überstein closes the door and Brax shakes his head. "In the position she's in, she won't stay single for long."

****

Bernkastel was relaxing when her door opens. She looks up to see Magnolia. "Um to what do I own the honor?"

"You stay away from Brax, he's my man!"

"I..."

"You think I don't know why you're here?! Your bestie who was a redhead caused you to cheat so you got a grudge against redheads now, is that it?! You're trying to ruin my relationship along with Lady Helga's?! Is that the reason why you befriended Meghan so you can screw her over too?!"

"No it's not like that I swear!"

"Well you better keep it that way! If you fuck my man I will kill you, Newtype or not! That's the only warning you'll get from me!"

"Yes Ma'am, I understand."

"Good, I'm glad we had this conversation."

She exits the room and Bernkastel collapses on her bed again still under the watchful eyes of Überstein.

****

Magnolia showers and puts on a flesh bronze uniform. A few minutes later she appears before Brax. "You're look beautiful."

"Don't I always?"

"Indeed you do. Shall we?"

She nods and takes his arm. The two make their way back to Brax's quarters. When they get there she gazes upon the rose petals, the scented candles and the word LOVE spelling in the form of candy on the bed and smiles.

"For dinner I cooked steak with roasted asparagus and garlic bread. And for dessert strawberry shortcake in the form of you my darling."

Tears started flowing from her eyes. "Oh Brax, I love you so much!"

"I know you do."

"I didn't know you could design a cake like this."

"Well I can't take all the credit, Ensign Wheat gave me a hand."

Magnolia's smiles instantly vanishes and she starts to leave.

"Magnolia, Magnolia! What's wrong!?"

"What's wrong you ask? It's Bernkastel this Bernkastel that, I'm sick of hearing of about her! It's like we can't accomplish anything without her!"

"Oh come on!"

"I'm going! You can mess with her for all I care!"

"Oh come on!"

"Me come on?! You're the one whose always going around flirting!"

"Well if it keeps you interested," he responds playfully but her expression doesn't change. "It's been years since I've been to the pleasure deck, you know that! Besides I thought open relationships were...you know."

"I shouldn't need to explain that when we're in a serious relationship! You don't see the Supreme Leader coming to the pleasure deck! You don't see Lady Helga coming to the pleasure deck!"

"Well why don't we just make it official! I mean everyone else knows that it's just you and me so instead of waiting for Earth let's just go ahead and get married!"

Magnolia was flabbergasted. "But what about Bernkastel?"

"Oh for fuck's sake!"

"You're the one who's acting all nice to her!"

"And what's wrong with being nice? The woman lost her love ones."

"So have we! What makes her so special?!"

"She's not but still is a possible Newtype, pilots the fuckin Gundam, the only who can! It outclasses our Hunter Zakus, maybe our new Rick Diamond will give it some competition but its not made of Luna Titanium! And unlike most of us whom been born out here in space who are direct descended from those who come from Zoya she was born directly there! Not even Meghan our youngest is from there. That means something! The last thing we need is for her to go back to the Earth Republic. Why can't you see that simple fact!?"

Magnolia turns her head.

Brax puts his arms around her. "Everything I feel about you is absolutely real."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too. Once we take Luna, we'll make it official."

Brax pops open a bottle of champagne and they toast and eat and after an hour had passed, they lay on his sofa watching a slide show of memories. Magnolia places her left hand on his leg. She goes up until she reaches his thigh. He kisses her ear. Her hand reaches for his belt which she undoes and then the button and the zipper. She reaches inside his underwear and pulls out his hidden gem.

She slides it between her thighs and slowly rubs. Brax lets out a moan as they watch the slide show. They occasionally laugh. She begins going forward and backwards.

"Oh that's when I got promoted to Captain," Brax says and grunts.

"Yes I remember it well."

A few minutes later the slide show ends and Magnolia turns to Brax and two begin kissing. They touch each other's tongues for a minute and then Magnolia gets up off the sofa and Brax gets behind her. He cups her bronze uniform covered breasts and sighs happily.

He unbuttons her pants and then unzips and slowly pulls then down. He tucks at her panties and she moans as his left hand enters her. "Look at you already wet. Shameful Commander."

"Look who's talking, Captain!"

He pulls down her underwear and Magnolia takes his cock between her thighs again and thrusts back and forward. "Oh Captain my Captain!" She moans.

He takes over. "It's the Captain's job to teach his subordinates!"

"Even his second in command who will be his wife?"

"Once we're married you won't be my subordinate so until then...!" He grunts and increases speed.

A minute later he stops and Magnolia turns to him and puts her arms around his back. She gives him another kiss and he resumes slamming into her with his cock still between her legs. "Oh god yes! Yes!"

"I'm going to cum!" He cried.

"Quick pull out!" Magnolia quickly gets on her knees and he cums on all over uniform.

"Damn, such disrespect to the uniform Commander," he pants.

"You're lucky I have plenty of spares but you're washing," she says seriously.

"You'll never change but I learned that a long time ago."

Magnolia removes the rest of her uniform and sits on the sofa. Brax removes the rest of his uniform, grabs some candy and gets on his knees. He parts her legs and kisses her pussy lips which brings out a moan from Magnolia. He proceeds to insert a candy into her pussy and brings his tongue to search for it.

A second later he sucks it up and then inserts another piece of candy and after sucking it out he kisses Magnolia thus inserting the pussy juice cover candy into her mouth. "Hmmmm delicious," she sighs happily. She rubs his head and ends up gripping it hard as he gently bit her clit and sucks it.

He switches from mouth to fingers and kisses her ruby belly button piercing and goes upwards until reaching her red lips. He kisses her neck and then proceed to mouth her pale red nipples.

He kisses, licks and gently pulls her right nipple with his teeth and the does the same with her left nipple. "Magnolia!"

She moans and wraps her legs around him. He pauses for a second and inserts himself inside of her and slowly thrusts. "Brax!" He slowly picks up speed but then pauses, picks up Magnolia and resumes fucking her while standing.

Brax slowly pulls her up and down, her head was thrown back as she came. He pauses but then resumes and they share another kiss. He gives her ass a slap and then another. A minute later she unlocks her legs and he quickly flips her upside down. She begins sucking him off while he eats her out again.

both moan and groan. She licks the shaft and cups his balls while he devours her pussy. A few minutes later he flips her right side up and he enters her again and she takes over. He leans his head down and sucks on her left breast while she goes in and out of him. "Oh, oh!" He cums inside of her.

They take a break and he lets her down. "Tell me, just between you and me, do you really think she's our trump card?" Magnolia questions.

"Yes but I really don't want to think about that, all I want to think about right now is you."

Magnolia blushes and hugs him. "Come on I'm ready to start again."

Brax smiles and lies back on the sofa while Magnolia straddles him. She kisses him and rides him. He cups her asscheeks as she picks up speed. She takes her tits and rubs them in his face. "Oh Magnolia don't stop! Oh Magnolia!"

"That's right I'm Commander Magnolia Vance, second in command of the Alpha Shrike Group, soon to be wife of Captain Brax! Bernkastel's got nothing on me!" She starts riding him faster and faster and then she came and her juices flow out over his cock. She falls back on his chest panting, feeling his cock still pulsating.

A minute later he pulls out and lowers her on the floor on her back and her legs were completely raised over her head. He gives her a piece of chocolate covered with the cum mixture and begins squatting into her nice and slow. She cries out again in pleasure.

Twenty minutes later he pulls out again and picks up Magnolia again by her legs and balances herself by her hands and she locks her legs around his waist and resumes fucking her upside again. He begins thrusting into her faster and hard and she screams and screams. "OH FUCK!"

He pulls out once again and gently lowers her down and raises her legs over head again and while she holding them he picks her again and begins a standing Full Nelson fuck. "Yes I'm giving it all to you!" He growls. He bends her straight down and slams her hard. Her juices were flowing out on the floor in a puddle.

"Ugh, ugh, ohh, ohh, yes, YES, FUCK, AHHHHHHHH!"

Brax smiles and pulls her up and bounces her up and down again. He was so close, so close, so close and then unleashes his heavy thick load into her. He slowly pulls her out and watches their mixer pour out and then he sits on the sofa. They were panting and she kisses him again. "We need to get some sleep and be up in time to sortie."

"I know Captain, I know." She kisses him again and few minutes later they fall asleep on the sofa.