Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you later." He spots two Crown ships in front of him.

"What is that thing?!" The captain asks.

"I don't know, but it's by far the largest mobile suit I ever seen!"

They fire their beams but he dodges them and laughs. "I'll give you a taste of your own medicine! Mega particle beam fire!" One huge blue beam emits from the right eye and hits the Crown ship Rex and then a second beam emits from the left eye and hits the Crown ship Goliath and both are destroyed. "I'll destroy the entire Zoya Remnant with this!"

Two Rick Diamonds spot it. "The hell is that thing?! It's big!" "It's dead!" They fire but the bullets do nothing.

"Seriously, I won't waste time on you bugs!" He says annoyed. Two tentacles appear and impales both Rick Diamonds before they had chance to react.

Tsukiyomi was flabbergasted. "We're in trouble!"

They see a large red helm with a white cross guard visor with ten red tentacles approaching.

"It got Yanny's ass and Laurel's ass!"

"I got this!" Meghan assures.

"Wait Lamb, get back here!" Captain Brax barks.

Meghan uses her anti ship rifles but the shots just bounce off. "What?!" A tentacle hit her.

"Ensign Lamb are you alright?!"

"Yeah some how," she groans.

"All units spread out an attack, we have to keep it away from The Ultimate!"

"Roger!" They radio in unison. They fire but their shots do nothing.

"Watch out for the tentacles!" Captain Brax fires two missiles but a tentacle swipes them away. "Damn!"

A missile comes from up top but Balrog puts up a beam shield. He looks up to see the Royal Gundam coming in. "Ah Bernkastel, can you hear me?"

"Balrog is that you?!"

"Yes it's me! I see you got rid of the Orange Cunt, good for you but your luck has run out! This is your better the Hospitaller!" He fires a barrage of missiles but she dodges but they follow her. Bernkastel chuckles and presses a green button and the missiles are suddenly deactivated. "That's new!"

"I call it the cancer!"

"What?!"

"That's canceler!" Commander Vance corrects her and rolls her eyes.

"Oh right, I've just been informed it's called the canceler!" Royal fires two missiles but they are swiped away. "Damn!"

"What are we doing just watching!? Get it!" Captain Brax barks. Commander Vance and others fire missiles of their own but the beam shield comes up.

"Damn it! We're just wasting ammo!" Commander Vance growls.

"Pull back I'll take care of this!" Bernkastel assures.

"Are you crazy?!"

"He's after me!"

"They're after all of us!"

"Come, we still have plenty of enemies to deal with," Captain Brax says.

"Damn it, Wheat can't keep taking the best game!"

Royal uses her boosters to go behind the Hospitaller but the tentacles go after her. One of them grabs her bazooka and destroys it. The Hospitaller fires cannon shots but she manages to block the shots with her shield. She pulls out her beam rifle and shoot at the Hospitaller but the beams deflect off. "What!?"

Two tentacle grabs both legs. "Got you!" The tentacles start electrocuting Royal and Bernkastel screams in agony.

Commander Vance flies in and fires a missile at the tentacle.

"Fuck off!"

Commander Vance dodges the tentacles.

Royal pulls out the beam saber and cuts herself loose.

"I'm just getting started!" He fires beam shots at her but she dodges and users her boosters to fly upwards and fires again but it was still ineffective. "Ha!"

The Hospitaller flies at her and unleashes tentacles. Royal fires at the tentacles but four of tentacles diverge but Royal evades them. "Got you!" His beam shots hit Royal and a tentacle hits the back of Royal and another slaps Royal in the face.

Bernkastel losses her beam rifle again but she pulls out beam saber again but the tentacles retract. He fires two missiles but she uses her head vulcans but at the same time another tentacle comes at her which grabs her leg again and emits the electricity. He hits her with beam shots again. Three more tentacles wrap around her other leg and arms. "I bet you thought you were dealing with just another mobile suit," he chuckles. "This is no Mobile Suit Wheat, no Mobile Suit!"

"If its no mobile suit, what the hell is it?!" She groans.

"The Hospitaller is a Mobile Armor!"

"What, mobile armor?"

"Yes an upgrade! Goodbye Wheat, you should have never betrayed us!" Another tentacle is destroyed. "Again, from below this time?!"

Commander Vance was using the beam pistol. "I won't be outdone by Bernkastel!" As she got closer a tentacle appears and wraps around her waist.

He pulls her to him. "I think I'll crush you first and then deal with the Gundam." He starts squeezing Commander Vance.

"Magnolia!" Captain Brax flies in and fires two missiles.

"Stop interfering!"

At that moment while the Hospitaller was shooting at Captain Brax, Royal twists her fist and cuts the tentacle and proceeds to cut the left tentacle but it looses the left arm and smacks Royal and grabs hold of the shield. Brax fires at the tentacle wrapped around Magnolia but it was no good. The tentacle pulls Magnolia his firing range but he steers right, however waiting for him was the tentacle with the shield which hurls it at him. Both Magnolia and Bernkastel could only watch in horror as the Gargoyle fighter is hit and destroyed. "BRAX!"

Bernkastel cuts herself free and then with the booster, quickly cuts the other two tentacles and grabs Commander Vance's Rick Diamond. "LET ME GO! LET ME GO! BRAX!" The Hospitaller comes after them but she throws a flash grenade.

"That won't hold him for long."

Holly and the others show up. "Did you do it?" Meghan asks.

"No! But I think I know how. Commander? Commander?"

"BRAX!"

"Wait where's Captain Brax?" Holly asks.

"He...didn't...make it, he...died trying to save us."

"No your ass is lying!"

"Why would I lie about that?!"

"It's coming!" Abigail the exclaims. "Commander, your orders!?"

"Commander!?" Holly calls.

They all try to get through to her but she was wailing for Brax.

"It's no good. Meghan you're hurt more, get the Commander back to the Ultimate, everyone else on me! We got to take down that mobile armor!"

"You don't give me orders, Ensign! Holly snaps. "I'm Lieutenant Commander and in charge, since the Captain is dead and the Commander is out!"

"I'm sorry but I think I have an idea on how to stop it but I need everyone's help."

"You're the one who said you would handle it!"

"I was wrong."

"So much for our trump card!" Tsukiyomi says and rolls her eyes.

"Where's Moses?"

"He's alive and still fighting," Abigail answers.

"So tell us the plan!" Holly barks.

A few minutes later they spot the Hospitaller. "Alright go!" Lieutenant Commander Holly barks. The Rick Diamonds fire their weapons.

"That won't work on me! When will you learn?!"

"Look, most of the tentacles have been destroyed just like Wheat had said," Tsukiyomi points.

The Hospitaller fires at them. "It's doesn't matter if you all run away you're already dead!"

The Royal Gundam and Rick Diamond fly in from below. "This is it!" Bernkastel thrust her beam saber through it and pulls out and Holly uses her retractable claws to slash it creating a gaping hole. They place grenades and break off before a tentacle could get them.

"There you are Gundam! I don't know what you're trying to do but it won't wo...!" BOOM. "Ahhhhhhh!"

"Ha! Got you!" Bernkastel charges in and starts slashing.

"No! No!"

The other Rick Diamonds head to the bottom while the Hospitaller is distracted by the Royal Gundam and unload their fire power into the inside.

"And now for the coup de grâce!" The Royal Gundam puts up the beam saber and pulls out the heat hammer and with a savage scream she smashes the Hospitaller Mobile Armor. It begins cracking.

"Damn it!" Balrog ejects.

"Don't let him get away!" Lieutenant Commander Holly orders. But suddenly she senses the danger. "Wheat above you!"

She looks upward and sees the Orange Teutonic coming at her. "What the fu...?!" Agent Orange collides into her and begins punching her. "How you still alive?!"

"I was able to cut the mine off before it exploded but unfortunately not fast enough so I was unconscious for a while." The Orange Teutonic kicks Royal, pushing it closer towards Sepulchre.

Bernkastel recovers.

"The Teutonic is far more powerful than the average Templar!"

"Teutonic?" She grits her teeth and fires both head and chest vulcans but the Orange Teutonic was too fast and it elbows her in the chest, does a flip kick and grabs both legs and twirls her around and sends her screaming and crashing into the Luna surface.

Agent Orange pulls out her beam rifle. "It's time to end this!" Suddenly enemy fire comes her way.

****

Sepulchre

"Sir we have confirmation that the Gundam is down," Petty Officer Montgomery reports.

"At last we got her!" Spacemen Kircheis exclaims happily forgetting her place.

The MS Chief Engineer had his head down doing his best not shed tears. "I can't believe it, the Hospitaller was defeated."

"It's alright, it destroyed two Crown ships and a few mobile suits. What you have here is the next generation in mobile weaponry. All you need to do is fix its weakness. I will recommend to the Chief that we put it into mass production," the Vice Chief says. "Have Gal and the others move in and cover Agent Orange's retreat. Pull back Commander Barcelona! Move in hurry!"

After some time had passed Ensign Galen and Ensign Sean secure the Royal Gundam on board.

Gal shoots at the enemy and retreats inside. Agent Orange was the last one inside after killing a Rick Diamond.

"Mission accomplished!" Commander Tuesday says happily.

"Great job everyone!" The Vice Chief congratulates.

"How's our path, Lieutenant Savage?" Captain Amoco asks.

"Clear, Sir."

"Good, set a course for Earth!"

To be continued...