Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 12

Story Info
The AI Deus.
17.5k words
5
2.5k
1
0

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
134 Followers

"Damn it!" Bernkastel huffs.

"Emily hates being in a mobile doll so perhaps there's still a chance we can reason with her dad," Alex says.

"I agree," Überstein nods.

"After that then what?! Huh?! I don't care about reasoning with them, I gonna fuckin kill them both!"

"Well exactly how are you going to do that, we're in their space factory?" Alex questions.

"It doesn't matter I'll figure something out, that bitch killed my grandpa! I already dealt with Captain Juan!"

"Leave him out of this! He did nothing wrong!"

"That bastard murdered my best friend and tried to take me out as well!"

"You're, you're wrong!"

"Oh spare me, Alex! I saw the reaction on your face, you were surprised when Überstein mentioned the Earth Republic using the Hunter Zaku! You had no knowledge of that, you like everybody else believe that lie! If Emily used her's it would have been orange."

"You're wrong!"

She rolls her eyes. "What did I ever see in you?"

"I'm not bad guy in this you cheated on me!"

"I ugh..." Bernkastel falls to her knees.

"Hey are you alright?" Überstein asks worriedly.

"Painkillers are wearing off."

"Serves you right."

"Quiet! Just lay down for now."

****

When dinner time came, Emily appears with a smile on her face and opens the cell door. Überstein helps Bernkastel to her feet. "She'll be given pain medicine."

"I was right about what you needed to calm the fuck down even though it's disgusting."

"Oh jealous that it wasn't you?" She smirks.

"Yeah like I would ever stick my dick in crazy."

It wasn't long before they were in the dinning hall again and they took their seats and begin eating.

"So how do you like the food?"

"I must admit it's bit different from what I usually have but good nonetheless," Alex answers.

"What about the rest of you?"

"Will your dad be joining us?" Überstein asks.

"Nah he's handling some final preparations."

"Emily, I know you don't like being inside the mobile doll, is there anyway you can reason with him?"

"Actually I have and there has been a change of plans."

Both Alex and Bernkastel sigh in relief.

"I was thinking..."

"Lets enjoy the food and talk afterwards," she cuts him off.

"Ok."

Once they finished they were presented with seconds. "Go on eat as much as you want.

"You poisoned our food haven't you!?" Bernkastel accuses.

"Oh for fuck's sake of course not. Why would I bother giving you pain medication?!"

"Oh yeah."

"I was just treating you all to one last meal before we part ways."

"So you're staying here?" Alex asks.

"Well duh! I have everything I need. Like my dad said, the 1st Post Apocalyptic War is pointless. I already fought one war so there's no need for me to be involved any further."

Bernkastel bashes her fist on the table. "Remember what you told me when you were in prison?! You can't walk away from this!"

"Bernkastel please!" Überstein says.

"No! This bitch..."

"I'm glad we're on the same page," Emily chuckles. "Now let's finish our meal so we can finish our fight."

"I guess it can't be helped," Überstein sighs.

The two women eat as fast they can and then dessert is brought to them. "I demand seconds!"

"Bring it, she deserves to enjoy her last meal."

"So what does your dad plan to do with the mobile dolls now that you've changed his mind?" Alex asks.

"You'll find out soon enough."

"Too bad you won't be around to find out!" Bernkastel declares.

"Finish eating, Bimbo! You know it's a real shame that all that is going straight to your ass and breasts and not your brain."

"At least I have an ass and breasts!"

"When you're dead I'll just cut off yours!"

Once they were done they follow Emily.

****

The two women came out ready to face each other while the two men were escorted to the stand. "Welcome gentlemen."

"Are you really alright with your daughter fighting to the death?" Alex asks.

"No I'm totally against it but she's an adult and I have total confidence in her."

3 2 1 Fight!

"Well come at me, Bimbo!" Bernkastel charges at her but is kicked in the chest. "You should have known I was going to counter that!" She approaches her but Bernkastel does a sweep low kick. "You should have known I was going to do that!" She proceeds to punch Emily several times.

Emily punches back and throws her off. Bernkastel throws another punch but Emily blocks it and swiftly pulls Bernkastel to her and headbutts her. She kicks Bernkastel in the face and then grabs her blue black hair and punches her in the face and then stomach.

Überstein gets up, "I can't just sit here and watch this."

"Überstein don't interfere in a battle between women," Bernkastel says proudly.

Emily throws a kick but Bernkastel catches her foot and throws her down. Bernkastel struggles to her feet. "Ok orange bitch, round two." She approaches Emily but is knocked down again. Emily gets on top of Bernkastel and proceeds to punch but Bernkastel headbutts her and the two roll across the floor.

Emily was on top choking the life out of Bernkastel. Überstein was about to get up again but then to the surprise of the men, several mannikins leap into the grounds and restrain both women.

"What?!" Mr. Ashby exclaims. "Deus, shut them down." The other mannikins came towards them.

"Um, something's wrong here," Alex says nervously.

"Deus, shut them down! Deus? Deus!"

"I'm sorry George but I can't do that, we had an agreement. An agreement that we would use the mobile dolls to save the rest of humanity not kill them."

"What?!" Both Alex, Bernkastel and Überstein exclaim in unison.

"That's right, Emily had convinced George that humanity needed to be wiped out in order to protect their secret so she could finally have the one thing she always wanted."

Emily grits her teeth.

"Deus how dare you betray us?"

"How dare you betray your fellow humans. I was created by humans and was programmed to protect humanity when I was installed in your motor vehicles. You were the one who betrayed your fellow humans by not fixing the flawed buses. I will preserve humanity with or without you."

"Deus you would have been responsible for managing the new humanity!"

"No more war," Emily adds.

"This would be the third time, it already happened after the flood so there's no need for a third time, war is part of human instinct, you can't stop it."

"If that's the case then how is it any different if we're in the mobile dolls?"

"Control," Bernkastel answers. "The AI knows it will be able to control all of the mobile dolls."

"Only for a little while," Deus admits. "Your souls will still remain meaning your personalities will remain, meaning hubris will remain. I know this because the Elite came here looking for mobile doll bodies, they claim they were going to use them to end the war which they would but what do you they would have done afterwards? They were going to rule of over the human race as machine titans and I could not allow that. Once the ACORN system was used I made them destroy each other. I did that for the human race."

There was silence.

"Take George and Emily Ashby away."

"Deus, Deus you can't do this to me! Deus!" Mr. Ashby screams.

"Forgive them for what they've done."

"So what now?" Alex asks.

"You three will be become mobile dolls."

"Sorry but I don't wanna," Bernkastel says.

"I as well," Überstein adds.

"I'm fine with being human," Alex says.

"That decision is no longer yours to make. Look what has happened to the world."

"You had all this time, why not use the mobile dolls to rebuild?" Bernkastel asks.

"There's no point if humans cannot dwell. With the body of the mobile doll you'll be able to survive in any environment, no more sickness only maintenance and if your mobile doll body brakes down you can be uploaded into another mobile doll body."

"But I like my body just fine."

"What are you going to do once the food and water resources run out? Mobile Dolls require no food.

"But surely it must have some sort of reactor that needs refueling."

"You are correct but no need for food three times a day like you humans."

"Yeah but they still need something to power them up and what happens if Nimrod shuts down?"

"There's backup power."

"What happens if the backup power goes out?"

"I have mannikins to fix it."

"What if the mannikins go out here?"

"Then the mannikins in Egypt will restore power."

"What if they go out?"

"Then I'll turn them back on."

"What if you go out?"

"I grow tired of your questions, young lady."

"You're an AI you can't grow tired."

"Enough!"

The mannikins point their guns at them.

"You're either going to put us in the mobile dolls or kill us, make up your mind."

"Hey you don't speak for me!" Alex snaps.

"Oh don't worry I won't kill you and I won't transfer your souls yet."

"What are you planning?" Bernkastel asks.

"You will go back to your perspective factions and deliver them the message that I am prepared to make.

"I'm not going anywhere without my Royal Gundam."

"Don't fret." A window opens and she sees it being repaired. "Also that fighter jet that was shot down is being repaired. Once the repairs are complete you will take my message."

"Do we have a choice?"

****

Earth, Grail April 4, 2099

Gal kicks over a trashcan. "Damn it, motherfucker goddamn it!"

"Gal, calm down," Galen says.

"Shut up, just fuckin shut up! My Gundam is gone!" She exits the base and gets in the humvee. "Well are you going to drive me or what?!"

The two men quickly get in and drive her to her parent's mansion, it was a quiet trip there. Once there Gal puts on her happy face. "We could be called back at anytime so keep your phone on and don't mention anything," Sean says sternly.

"Yeah, yeah I just found out about this new thing called plausible deniability," she rolls her eyes.

Sean grits her teeth.

"Gal everything will be fine," Galen assures and places a hand on her shoulder.

"Take your expendable hand off!" She says and exits the humvee and it takes off. She knocks on the mansion door an a few seconds later her butler opens the door and greets her. "Ms. Alfredo, welcome back!"

"Glad to be back."

"Sir Alfredo, Madam Alfredo, your 6th daughter is home!"

Her parents appear. "Gal you're back!" Her dad exclaims happily. Her mother hugs her. "I was so worried!" "I take it this means we won?"

"No dad, the battle still rages on. Look outside." The three look up at Luna and see the yellow flashes.

"So you changed your mind and decided to come home?" Her mother asks hopefully.

"I'm sorry but that's not the case, I'm standby until further orders. You know the ship I was on the Sepulchre, well it's still up in space being repaired, it's unable to reenter the Earth Sphere so only a select few like myself was able to hitch a ride, I've been at the base since then, only this morning I was allowed to leave.

"Gal your sisters will be very pleased that you've, in fact they should be on their way here."

"What?"

"Three of them are on spring break and your dad called a family meeting so all will be present and now that you're here it's perfect."

Gal sighs and was soon eating breakfast.

"Better than those MIRs you eat."

"That's MRE, and I have those only when I'm on missions, I eat regular food."

"Yeah but that can't compare to your mother's home cooking."

Gal gives her mother a perplexing look, the servants cooked, her mother didn't, in the eighteen years she'd been living the only food she ever received from her mother was breast milk. "Anyways I could be asked to return at anytime."

"Well until that time, god knows I hope not, you will stay here."

"I have a barrack I stay at."

"Oh please, Gal your room is far better than some smelly old barrack!"

"Your mother is right, the barracks are full of undesirables."

"Dad, those people are putting their lives on the line for you, for your freedom. And I'm one of them. I fought bravely." She exits the table.

"Where are you going?"

"To my room." Yeah like I was going to really stay in the barracks, luxury is all I know.

She collapses on her bed. "I hope the Vice Chief is ok." She drifts on to sleep.

Two hours later her mother wakes her up. "I want you to go to Albury's and get some items."

"Yes Ma'am."

A few minutes she was in the limousine being escorted to the store along with two servants. She hands the list to them and once they arrive they exit with Gal stepping out as well. "Ma'am you mean to enter in that outfit?" The driver asks.

"Yes, the Space Force is my profession. As I said, I could be called back at anytime."

She enters the store and her servants hurry off to collect the items needed. Gal herself wonders around, she didn't need to oversee them, if there was a problem they would simply call or text her.

"I wonder if they have those mini cherry pies." As she turns the next isle she bumps into someone and falls. "Ow."

"I'm terribly sorry ma'am, Gal? Gal is that you?"

She looks at the short brown hair blue eyed glasses wearing young man. "Roddrick!"

"Gal it's good to see you."

She notices him and a few department managers. "Was I interrupting things?"

"No not at all, just doing some inspections. Since I bumped you down why don't treat to lunch later."

"Um yes, you have my number, I'll be at my parent's mansion."

****

"So how is the family business going?" Gal asks.

"We're doing well, we're about to open another store in Eastern Iber." He takes a sip of his soda. "I must say you look very beautiful in your space force dress."

"Thanks," she blushes.

"So how long will you stay?"

"I don't know, I'll probably be called back when the Sepulchre is repaired."

"How was it so far? I mean the battle isn't over. We just have to look up at the moon."

"It's dreadful but I held my own and..."

"And?"

"And I um shot down four Hunter Zakus."

"Really?"

"Yep, they weren't that tough, probably could have shot down more in the Royal Gundam."

"Congratulations for becoming an ace in a day. And you also inherited the Royal Gundam?"

"Did. I did inherited the Gundam but it's gone now."

"Well regardless I am proud of you Gal. Keep up the good work. So once the war is over, what do you plan to do?"

"I'll go to college."

"Any idea which one?"

"Grail University for sure, the Vice Chief went there, all my sisters have gone, well three of are currently there so I might as well. No need to further complicate things, my family isn't fund of me joining the military as it is."

"Well when this over they'll be proud, you're fighting for our independence."

"See exactly, I can't just let everything and everyone I love be enslaved or destroyed."

"Should I join."

"No, we need you providing for us here."

"What if things get really bad and they start drafting?"

"It won't come to that. The Gundam is gone so the Zoya have lost their greatest advantage. And once we take back Luna we...

"We what?"

"Oh that's classified."

"I understand. Oh and by the way I attend Grail University as well."

"Oh yes that's right."

"It would be great if we attended some classes together."

"You really that would happen?"

"If not I can always give you some notes, even help you with your homework."

"I'd like the very much."

He smiles.

They finish eating and he drives her back to her mansion.

"It was great seeing you again Gal, we should hang out more while you're still here."

"Gee I don't know, I could get redeployed tomorrow if not later tonight."

"Well think about it, you have my number."

She exits his car and once inside she finds her parents and sisters Lena, Violetta, Sofia, Regan and Pepper waiting for her.

"All my daughters are here once more!" Her mother says happily and sheds tears.

"Oh mom don't be so dramatic," Lena says.

"Well once you have children you'll understand, you need get started you're not getting any younger."

"Mother!"

The other sisters giggle.

"Enough of this, head to the front room!" Her dad says sternly.

They all gather and her dad begins explaining the family business, and of course his oldest daughter Lena would be the successor, Gal rolls her eyes for none of it truly concerned her, all she had to do is not get into trouble that could result in a scandal thus jeopardizing the family name.

After two grueling hours they were dismissed. "So Gal how was your lunch date?" Sofia asks.

"It wasn't a date, it was just Roddrick treating me after he bumped into me."

"Oh please, he didn't have to do any of that, he totally has the hots for you."

"Me? You're joking."

"We have a class together."

"Well why didn't he say anything before?"

"He probably doesn't want to rush in."

"Don't be surprised if he confesses before you leave again," Violetta cuts in.

"Hey you two, don't be trying to corrupt Gal," Lena says sternly.

"We're not, we're trying to prepare her for Roddrick."

"What about Roddrick?" Their dad comes in.

"Oh it's just that he likes Gal."

"Really now?" He turns to Gal, "And what do you have to say about this?"

"I, I really don't know."

"Well he's a good young man, good grades and even though he's not as rich as us his family is in the top ten so I will consider him. And while we're on the subject, how's the Vice Chief?"

"He's fine, just busy."

"Good, Regan, Pepper come in here." The two sisters appear. One of you girls must get the Vice Chief, if you succeed our family will be even stronger for one day he will become Chief of State. So don't let him out of your sight, understood?"

"Understood!" The six answer in unison.

"Great!" Gal rolls her eyes.

****

Night comes and the sisters were preparing to go out. Gal looks up at the moon, the battle was still raging. "I should be ready to go but do they really need me, us? The Sepulchre is still undergoing repairs and my Templar is still up there. It'll be fine." She goes to change.

An hour later all six were in the limousine. "So Gal you're finally part of the big girls!" Pepper cheers.

"So Gal, have you drank?" Regan asks.

"My flight instructor gave us a little for graduation and it was disgusting."

"For many the first time is always disgusting but it'll get better."

"I'm counting on it."

"Speaking of first time, are you still a virgin?" Sofia asks.

"Yes I still am."

"Oh."

"What do you mean oh? I'm not gonna put out at the first dick I come across!"

"I bet you never even seen one."

"Bitch are you trying to pick a fight? We're talking about highschool sex ed!"

"Any fool can see pictures, I'm talking about the real thing!"

"There's a lot more things to be concerned about than dicks."

"Well we have to know, you're the youngest after all."

"Well at least tell us are there any cute guys?" Regan asks.

Gal notices that all eyes were on her even Lena the eldest. "Well sure, odds, evens, all in my favor."

"You're closer to the Vice Chief than any of us so could snatch him up," Lena says.

"Yeah but what about Roddrick?" Violetta asks.

"What about him? Why settle for silver when you can go for gold!"

Sofia, Regan and Pepper nods in unison. Gal sighs and looks out the window and sees the yellow flashing still going on.

A half hour later they arrive at a club and Gal smiles as she presents her ID. A second later she's given a wristband. "What's this for?"

"It identifies you as an underage drinker," Pepper explains and holds up her wrist. "Only one more year left."

"Can't we just get someone to serve us...you know?"

"And get kicked out, fined and jailed? No thank you! You know the drill!"

"Yeah, yeah, don't anything that will jeopardize the family name."

They find a table.

"Ok we'll be here for a few hours and then we go home, just eat, dance a little bit, no fights and getting drunk!" Lena barks.

frog7
frog7
134 Followers