Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not, I'm certain I wanna do this."

"Very I'll give you mine."

They both remove their clothes and once Gal was in her bra and underwear she tells him turn around while she injects herself. A few seconds later she was ready. They begin kissing. "Ok you know what to do right?"

"Yes I read books."

"Ok I'll start." She kisses him again and pushes him on the bed. She pulls off his briefs. "It's nice." She takes hold of his cock and begins wanking. Roddrick lets out a moan.

"How?"

"I read books too." She slowly picks up speed. She places her left hand on his balls and squeezes them gently. "This is the only thing I will do, no mouth," she thought but kisses the tip which drives Roddrick wild. She smiles and does it again and then she proceeds to kiss his balls. She proceeds to kiss the shaft and switches hands. She could feel it getting hard and veining. She slows down and then gives his cock one final kiss. "Ok I'm ready." She unclasps her white bra and then removes her white panties and stood naked and smiling at him.

Roddrick stood there watching in awe as Gal approaches him slowly, her B cup breasts jiggle with each step and she slides in the bed next to him. They gaze at each other and he cups her chin. "I love you Gal." They share another kiss and then he gets on top of her. He kisses her again and then goes down and kisses her neck.

He cups her right breast and kisses her left breast. She moans as he engulfs her red nipple. "Oh god your mouth feels amazing." He switches breasts.

"I'm going to put it in now Gal."

"Do it."

He adjusts himself and begins thrusting slowly. Gal moans and groans and then let's out a painful cry.

"Am I hurting you!"

"Just stop for a minute, pull out."

He does and sees blood, proof that she gave him her virginity. A few minutes pass and then she tells him to put it back in. He goes slowly again, they share another kiss and they both hold hands.

"So this is sex, it feels good. Stupid Galen, stupid Sean, can't get real girlfriends," she thought.

He slowly picks up speed.

"Oh god!" She moans. She puts her arms around him. "Oh, ugh, ahh, ahh!"

He slows down again and her fingers gently slide down his back until they reach his ass. She licks his neck and right nipple. "Oh!" He moans and then she licks the left nipple. He resumes thrusting and he watches her breast jiggle with each thrust. He gives her left breast a squeeze, feeling her hard nipple and she wraps her legs around him.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Gal cries out in pleasure and her eyes become crossed. Roddrick slows down again. "Let me get on top."

"Ok."

She takes some time to clean herself while Roddrick stares at her beautiful figure. "Ok I am ready." Roddrick lays on the bed and she slowly approaches him. She gets on top and kisses him again and then his face cheeks and neck. She goes down to his chest and stomach. "I see you've begun working out."

"Yes, I was tired of being skinny, the only reason I didn't get teased a lot in high school is because I was rich."

"Nothing wrong with that." She wanks his cock again for a few minutes before lowering herself down on it. She begins riding him slowly and he places his hands on her asscheeks.

She begins to pick up speed, causing her breasts to jiggle faster which makes Roddrick smile. He reaches for them and cups them again. He pinches the hard nipples which causes her cry out in pleasure. She goes faster and faster and she leans down and buries his face in her breasts and he starts licking, chewing and sucking on them. "Oh god don't stop!" She moans.

It wasn't long before she started to get tired so Roddrick takes over doing his best to thrust upwards into her. She screams and moans. She could feel herself releasing her juices. "I had an orgasim, I just had an orgasim, my first orgasim!" She thought and collapses.

Roddrick stops, "Gal, Gal are you alright?"

"Yes, I feel awesome. Have you cum yet?"

"Not yet but I'm getting close."

"Ok just give me a second." Gal climbs off of him and lays there. "Go ahead and finish."

He climbs back on top of her and inserts himself back inside of her and resumes thrusting. "Oh yes fuck me. Fuck me Roddrick! Fuck me Roddrick! FUCK ME RODDRICK!" He goes faster and faster and kisses her while his left hand cups her right breast. "I'm cumming again, AHHHHHH!"

Roddrick thrust fast and hard and a few minutes later he feels his balls tighten, "This is it." He continues and then explodes his load into the young wet pussy of Gal the love of his life. It was an amazing feeling. The two were breathing heavily and he kisses her again and rolls off her.

"I love you Roddrick." They hold hands and cuddle. She looks at the time and it was nearly ten. "Let's stay like this for a while and then you can take me back home."

****

Luna

The Royal Gundam and Rick Dimond walked at slow pace, as soon as they approached the dark side they stop and leap into a crater. "Well it's break time," Meghan says happily.

"Yeah," Bernkastel says flatly.

"Bernkastel I'm sorry."

"Meghan just drop it, you should worry about yourself."

"I can't you're my friend and friends look after each other."

Bernkastel sighs and eats her sandwich.

"Hey I have idea, how about we give each other nicknames? What do you think of Bern?"

At that moment Bernkastel's mind when into overload. She thinks about Adriana.

"Bern? Bern?"

"Don't you ever call me that!" Bernkastel screams.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

Bernkastel calms down. "It's ok, I'm sorry for yelling. Just call me Bernkastel or Wheat."

"Ok."

"You maybe my friend and a redhead but you're not a replacement for Adriana! She was my best friend and the only one who could call me Bern," she thought and begins weeping silently.

"Bernkastel?" Haro asks worriedly.

Suddenly they hear explosions.

"It's coming from the minefield, that means they're here! Haro take cover!"

Meghan takes the safety off her machine gun. "It's gonna be a long night!"

The explosions grow louder and closer. "There they are!" Both women open fire at the Mobile Dolls. The Royal Gundam takes a hit and falls but gets back up. "Haro, you alright?"

"Yes, Bernkastel, yes Bernkastel." Bernkastel resumes firing but then pauses at the severity of the situation. There was thousands of Mobile Dolls flying pass them. One takes aim at the crater with a missile. "Out of the crater, Meghan!"

The two quickly fly out and a second later the crater was widen by the missile and Mobile Dolls begin landing on the Luna surface.

"What can we do?" Meghan asks panically. As they watch the Mobile Dolls go by, Bernkastel pulls out her beam rifle, grips the controls and charges in. "Bernkastel don't!"

The Royal Gundam shoots down five Mobile Dolls with the machine gun and then three more with the beam rifle. She knocks one down, lands and stomps on it until it was offline.

Meghan with courage joins in and two women were screaming and cursing as they killed several Mobile Dolls. "Get some, get some, get some you fuckers!"

****

The Dudael Fleet was on full alert engaging the enemy. "Holly take your group to the right flank, Abigail you take the left! Moses in the middle with me, Kamala, Tsukiyomi, you and group six down to the moon!" Captain Vance barks.

****

"Sir, many of them are just ignoring us," the communications officer reports.

"Are they heading to Earth?" The Supreme Leader asks.

"Yes Sir and at the speed their going it will be less than three hours."

"Hopefully the Earth Republic fleet can hold them back."

"Should we open a channel?"

"They're on their own."

****

Two Mobile Dolls are destroyed by Kamala. "Ha their mechanical ass is no match for my ass!"

Tsukiyomi shoots three down and throws a grenade which destroys two more. "We can do this!"

The Royal Gundam slices two Mobile Dolls in half with the beam saber and then activates the beam shield to block two incoming missile shots. She activates her vulcans with takes two more down.

Meghan knocks one down with the butt of her machine gun and bashes it. "There's just no end to them!"

"Oh there will be, there will be!" Bernkastel assures and grins evilly.

****

Earth

Admiral Vargas steps into the bridge. The crew could see flashing from Luna. "Everything seems to be going according the Chief of State's wishes."

"Sir multiple heat sources closing in! Mobile Dolls!" A communications officer reports.

"What?!"

The Mobile Dolls begin firing at the Celestial ships.

"Mobilize all mobile suits, mobile pods, fighters and bombers quickly!"

Some Mobile Dolls fight while the majority fly right pass the Celestial fleet and enter Earth's atmosphere.

****

Grail, Earth Republic

Gal and Roddrick were making out and getting in the mood again but her phone rings. "Fuck, I don't wanna answer."

"You should, it could be important."

She rolls her eyes, "Fine!" She exits the bed and he watches her sexy ass wiggle. She picks up the phone, sees the caller ID as Galen and she answers it. "What the fuck do you want!?"

Galen: "Gal the Mobile Dolls are here, we're under attack! Where are you?"

Gal: "Fuck! I'm on my way to the base."

"What's wrong?" Roddrick asks worriedly.

"The Mobile Dolls are attacking."

"Mobile Dolls? A new type of Zoya weapon?"

"No, I'll explain on the way, get me the command base!"

****

Nimrod Space Factory

"Do not harm the civilians unless they attack, your orders are to destroy their military and political infrastructure," Deus instructs the Mobile Dolls.

****

Earth, Grail

Chief Kits was on her way home from a meeting with the Vice Chief and the other counsel members when she was alerted to the moon. She was smiling knowing that the Zoya were softening up the new enemy like she thought but suddenly her driver slams the brakes. A Mobile Doll lands and begins roaming around. "What?!"

"Ma'am we should head down to the bunker," an agent suggests.

She nods knowing that the other counsel members would be doing the same. The Earth Republic Palace had one installed and since it was closer she would be heading to that one rather than her private one at her estate.

As her limo got close to the Earth Republic Palace a Mobile Doll flies overhead and performs a kamikaze on the Earth Republic Palace. Her eyes widen in horror, the counsel she just appointed, there's no way they could have made it to the bunker in time and it would have been her too if she gotten there earlier and the thing just got rebuilt.

****

As Gal and Roddrick made their way to the Grail Military Headquarters, they could see fire. "Gal are you sure about this?"

"I have to."

****

"It's no good Ma'am, you're Teutonic isn't ready," the mechanic says.

"Damn it! Is there anything else I could pilot?" Commander Barcelona asks.

"Just a Mobile Pod."

"What?!"

"I'm sorry Ma'am."

"Don't worry Barcelona I'll provide you with plenty of cover," Commander Balrog assures.

****

As soon as they reach the hanger, Gal shares another kiss with Roddrick and exits the car. "Love you!"

"Love you too."

Gal puts on her normal suit and uses the cable to board her Templar.

"I'm Captain Maccabee and I'll be leading squad nine, we'll be going outside the wall! Move out!"

Gal gulps. "I can do this!"

****

Nimrod Space Factory

"The Earth Republic and Zoya Remnant can slaughter as many Mobile Dolls as they want but they're only resisting the inevitable," Deus says to George Ashby.

"Please Emily, make it through."

****

Earth

The Orange Teutonic fires the last rocket round which nails the target. She quickly grabs a minigun and mows down a great number of Mobile Dolls and once she runs out she bashes one with it and throws it at another.

****

A Mobile Doll was running by but its head is shot off. "Take that you mechanical motherfucker!" Ensign Galen screams and reloads his shotgun.

Gal was hiding in a trench. "They just keep coming! Ahhhhh!" She hears a pilot on the radio.

"Alfredo don't lose heart! We can beat them!" Captain Maccabee says. "All troops forward!" She watches him and five others charge at the enemy only to be instantly destroyed. A Mobile Doll appears and Gal screams and shoots it down. Another appears but she knocks it down and smashes in the chest. Two more appear but she throws a grenade. Two more of her Army squad members get killed. "Chief! Chief can you hear me, this is Alfredo, my squad's been overrun, we're pulling back, over."

Chief Kits: "And just where you gonna pull back to?! They're literally everywhere! I've mobilized all reserves. Now be advised, you hold your ground and fight to the last person, Chief Kits out!"

****

Luna

Group six was being overrun, Tsukiyomi shoots down two Mobile Dolls before being shot in the cockpit. "Ahhhhhh!" Kamala was pulling back when a Mobile Dolls with a sword slices her Rick Dimond in half vertically. "My ass!"

****

Earth

Commander Balrog in his Teutonic, Commander Barcelona in a mobile pod and several Special Forces enter the fray to reinforce the remaining members of squad nine. The area was clear but then two hundred more Mobile Dolls enter from orbit.

"Oh fuck no!" Gal screams and takes off flying in the opposite direction.

"Get back here you cowardly whore!" Ensign Sean screams angrily and pursues after her but a Mobile Doll suddenly appears and blasts him away with a rocket at point blank range.

"Sean no!" Galen is suddenly shot in the back and goes down and is stabbed repeatedly by a Mobile Doll.

****

Luna

"I'm out of bullets and beam energy!"

Bernkastel says after finishing off a Mobile Doll with her vulcans. "I have to get back to the Ultimate."

"Roger, I'm coming with you!"

****

Earth

The Orange Teutonic thrust her right arm through a Mobile Doll and throws it. "Is that the best you can do, Deus?!"

"Help me!" Spacemen Gal screams as three Mobile Dolls fire at her.

"Hang on, Gal I'm coming!" The Orange Teutonic takes off and fires it's vulcans. "Got them!"

"Oh thank you!"

"Where's the rest of your squad?"

"We got overrun, I think I'm the only one left."

"We should get out of the sky."

"I did it, I killed several Mobile Dolls, I'm officially an ace."

"I'm not sure unmanned machines count." Another Mobile Doll appears but she shoots it down. "On second thought it really doesn't matter at this point."

More Mobile Dolls appear and Agent Orange fires. Another one appears and Gal prepares to fire but realizes she out, she screams and grabs Agent Orange who quickly shoots it down. She shoves Gal off. "Bitch you tried to use me as a shield!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

More appear and Agent Orange blasts them all away. "Damn, I'm out of vulcan guns." Gal throw her two remaining machine gun clips. "You had those this entire time!?"

"I'm sorry!"

Agent Orange shake her head in disgust and grabs Gal's machine gun. Eventually all ammo was spent. "All I have left is a mine. Six more were on approach. "Not good, one is a kamikaze unit."

"Do something!" Gal screams.

"I have a plan." She fires a wire into the Templar's torso which gives off an electrical charge shutting it down. "The mechanics did a good job loading this up quick." She attaches the mine to the torso.

"Agent Orange what the hell?" Gal screams into the radio but it was dead. She tries starting up the controls but couldn't.

"I know you can't hear me Gal but there's something called survival of the fittest and unfortunately you didn't make the cut." Gal tries to activate her ejection pod but it wasn't working. "NO!" The Orange Teutonic throws the disabled Templar at the Mobile Dolls. Gal was screaming and crying while still trying to activate the ejection pod. The Orange Teutonic presses the remote detonator and the six Mobile Dolls and Templar mobile suit are gone in a fiery explosion.

****

The Royal Gundam and Rick Dimond make their way to The Ultimate as Captain Vance bashes a Mobile Doll with her spiked knuckle shield. "Hurry up and reload!"

A Crown ship explodes. "Shit!" Meghan exclaims.

"All remaining Alpha Shrikes rally to The Ultimate and defend it!"

Abigail shoots several Mobile Dolls and impales one with her javelin. Holly uses her retractable claws and Moses slices many in half with his labrys.

After reloading, the Royal Gundam steps on the catapult. "Ensign Bernkastel Wheat, Royal Gundam launching!"

Meghan's Rick Dimond steps on the catapult. "Yee ha!"

The Royal Gundam fires a bazooka round and starts using her machine gun.

Meghan pulls out both of her anti ship rifles and takes down two Mobile Dolls simultaneously. "I hate wasting on non capital ships but fuck it!"

"I don't care how many there are, the Zoya Remnant will not fall to an AI!" Supreme Leader Dudael declares which gives his troops a boost of morale.

The Royal Gundam fires another bazooka round and then bashes another Mobile Doll with the bazooka. She lets out a battle cry and Royal's white monoeye flashes. She kicks a Mobile Doll's head clean off. She mows down several more with her machine gun and vulcans and charges straight through. Several surround her and fire but she uses her boosters to ram into one. She uses all the bazooka rounds and then throws it at a Mobile Doll and pulls out her heat hammer.

For a moment the other Shrikes stare in awe as the Royal Gundam destroys wave after wave of Mobile Dolls and then they watch as she flies further and further away from the Dudael Fleet to fight the thousands of Mobile Dolls still coming. "What the hell are you doing, Wheat?! Get back here!" Captain Vance radios but there was no response.

****

Earth

The Orange Teutonic hits two Mobile Dolls with a shovel but suddenly her left leg was blown off. She looks up to see a Mobile Doll closing in on her but suddenly two missiles bring it down. She looks and sees a fighter but it wasn't just any fighter it was the Pterosaur Interceptor and she knew only one person who was flying it. She turns and sees a injured Mobile Doll crawling towards her and leaps at it. She grabs its machine gun and aims it at the Pterosaur Interceptor. "There's no way out of this, I am going to die, we can't win so at least I'll take one person from the kill list with me."

Suddenly the shockwave of a MOAB knocks her unconscious. More defenders sweep the area but it only slows down the Mobile Dolls as they continue their relentless assault.

When the sun rises the Mobile Dolls leave Earth and Luna.

"This is Deus to the Earth Republic and Zoya Remnant, this isn't a retreat, I simply recalled the Mobile Dolls. That was your punishment, I strongly urge you all to surrender and adapt to your new bodies however, if you wish to continue resisting then I will allow you to vainly gather what force you have left and meet me at my space factory to see who is stronger, I await your reply."

To be continued...