Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Galen: "Yes Gal."

Gal: "Please I'm sorry!"

Galen: "That's not good enough Gal."

Gal: "Please I promise to be nicer to you both." He hangs up on her. "Fuck!" She starts thinking and texts them. "I'm willing to negotiate!" Sean's phone rings.

Sean: "So what do you have in mind?"

Gal: "I'm willing to finish what I started."

Sean: "What?"

Gal: "I will give you both a handjob!"

Sean: "I'm not interested. You're gonna have to do better than that!"

Gal: "Fine I'll perform felatio or whatever you want!"

Sean: "Do you get an allowance from your parents or just what the military pays you?"

Gal: "Both, how much you want?"

Sean: "Two thousand a week for the both of us!"

Gal: "Two thousand is that it? I'll get my parents..."

Sean: "We don't want their money we want your money!"

Gal: "Fine whatever!"

Sean: "You best sweeten your tone, Alfredo."

Gal: "Ok, ok let's get this over with so I can go home."

Sean: "Stay where you are, we're coming to you."

Ten minutes later the humvee appears and Gal transfers two thousand into Sean's account and two thousand into Galen's account. "Ok done now take me home!" They drive until the reach a secluded area. "Hey what is this?"

"A bit of roleplay," Sean answers in a computerized voice, his face concealed in a Gundam face mask. "You wanted the Royal Gundam after all. I'm Raijin."

"And I'm Fujin. During this roleplay you will not speak unless we give you permission, you will do exactly what we tell you, understood?"

Gal rolls her eyes.

"Well?" Raijin asks.

"Well what?"

"Well they're not going to unzip themselves."

Gal gets down on her knees and unzips Fujin and Raijin's pants. She pulls down both boxers. "Can't believe I'm doing this." She wraps her hands around both cocks and start wanking them off.

"Smile at us," Raijin commands.

Gal does it.

"Oh ah, you have nice soft hands," Fujin moans.

Gal begins pumping faster and begins alternating between kissing and licking the tips and the shafts. She was feeling very hot but wasn't sure if it was due to the guilt or arousal or both.

"I want you to lick my balls," Fujin commands.

Gal lifts Fujin's cock and places her tongue on the right ball.

"Oh yes Gal!"

She kisses it and then goes for the left.

"Okay Gal start the felatio." Gal inhales and then exhales. Fujin watches in awe as Gal opens her mouth and engulfs his cock. She slowly begins bobbing her head back and forward.

"Okay my turn," Raijin says after a few minutes had passed. She begins and does her best but after three minutes he stops her. "I can you tell you never sucked cock before."

"How long have you been doing this?" Fujin asks.

"Tonight was my first night."

"I see. Well you can practice on me."

Gal resumes sucking him off.

"I've seen better," Raijin huffs.

Gal glares at him. "Uh-oh Raijin, I think you've gone and upset Gal. Are you going to take that from him or are you going to show him what a great cocksucker you can be?!"

Gal releases Fujin's cock. "I'll show you!" She puts it back in her mouth and bobs her head faster. Fujin groans.

"Your hand is slowing down Gal," Raijin grumbles.

"Raijin, I think you should let her finish me off first, she's not at the level where she take the two of us together."

"Very well Fujin, after all I did cum but you didn't so fair is fair."

Gal releases Raijin's cock and now turns her full attention to Funji. She increases speed and then releases his cock from her mouth as she feel the disgusting salty precum go down her throat.

"Come on don't stop with your mouth."

"Ok, ok just let me know when you're about to cum." Given the choice she'd rather the seed be on her than in her. Perhaps she could avoid it all together, let it spill out on the ground. She gives the head another licking and kisses the shaft and balls before putting the cock back in her mouth.

"Raijin, you should...ugh, oh...give...her, ah a chance."

"Nah."

This infuriated Gal, she uses both hands while still having Fujin's cock in her mouth but she takes it out as more and more of his precum came forward down her throat. Raijin sees the reaction of disgust on her face as she swallowed the seed.

"See, she can lick and kiss but I have no desire for amateur blowjobs."

Gal decides to ignore Raijin and resume sucking, she already made up in her mind of what she would do. "Ohhhh," Fujin groans as he feels her tongue twirling and she squeezes his balls. "Look at me," he commands. Gal slows down for a minute and then picks up speed. "Oh god this is!" He feels his balls tense up and he explodes cum in Gal's mouth before she had a chance to pull it out and had no choice but to let the thick salted cream go down her throat. He pulls his cock out of her mouth and while she's coughing he grabs her short purple hair with his left hand and wanks ferociously. Gal knew what was coming and a few seconds later his cock explodes more cum all over her face and hair. She screams as some of it lands in her eyes and she instantly closes her eyes and Fujin sighs happily.

"Open your eyes," Raijin barks and grips the part of her hair that wasn't covered in cum. "You're such a naughty woman, Gal and naughty women get punished." He rubs his cock against her face and proceeds to smack her. She yelps. Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack! Three on the right cheek and three on the left. "Tell me you enjoyed it."

"I enjoyed it."

"Honestly Gal, this is a better look for you, I think you should consider switching professions," Fujin mocks.

"Look away unless you want more cock." Raijin pulls up his boxers and pants. "Ok let's get you home."

Gal breaths a sigh of relief.

They reach her mansion, Gal had gotten the cum off her face but her eyes were red due to it getting in her eyes. The only explanation she had is she'd been crying due to the defeat of Luna, as for her cum covered hair she would have conceal it under her service cap and take a shower as quickly as possible. As for the cum stains on her uniform, food stains she would explain and put it in the laundry.

As she exits the humvee she glares at them. "You two are hypocrites! You both wanna crucify me for the gloryhole but who was getting their dicks wet, huh? Get some girlfriends!"

"You misunderstand Gal, you're an 18 year old woman exploring her sexuality which is perfectly normal and something we don't give a damn about, this was about the lack respect you give us! That's the reason we did what we did!" Sean explains.

Gal grits her teeth, "Well you had your fun but it's over, no more!"

"Gal we're not interested in your body, only your money and your respect for us! What part of that do you not understand?!" Galen adds.

Gal slams the door leaving the two baffled for a minute. As she takes out her house key, she receives two text messages from her bodyguards. The first one was the first phone call from Sean when she was on the bench and from Galen the most damning piece evidence against her was the roleplay, her eyes widen in horror, how could she have been so stupid? It was shot from his POV, the Gundam masks, computerized voice and fake names, no one would have known it was them, only thing seen was a purple whore. She looks back at the humvee driving off and puts her head down in defeat.

"So how long do you think we can keep this up?" Galen asks.

"I say at least until we're done being her bodyguards."

"That probably will be at end of the war. It might be a long war."

"We'll be very rich men then, hehe."

****

Luna April 25, 2099

"Sir we've detected two incoming objects!" A communications officer reports.

The office in charge comes in. "What do you have?"

"One of them is a fighter, resembling the Earth Republic model and the second one is...It's a mobile suit! It's our Gundam!"

"What?!"

"Yes its ours!"

The Dudael Fleet was alerted.

"Why is the Gundam and that Earth Republic craft flying together?" Admiral Terrence ponders.

"Sir we're receiving the ID code from the pilot Ensign Bernkastel Wheat, she requesting that we let the Pterosaur Interceptor pass."

"Pterosaur Interceptor? That's what its called?"

"She says it's a matter of preservation of humanity?"

Admiral Terrence and the Supreme Leader glance at each other.

"Sir?"

"I cannot read her mind from this distance, but I trust that she has a good reason."

Admiral Terrence was perplexed.

"Tell her the request is granted. Tell all personnel not to fire at the Earth Republic interceptor. Let it pass."

"Sir are you sure about this?" Admiral Terrence asks.

He nods.

****

"Well this is it, we're here," Bernkastel says happily. "Alex they've granted you permission to pass."

"Thank...thank you," he says regretfully.

She watches him leave and for a moment she has grim look on her face. "God damn it, why did it have to be this way. To think you didn't know anything about it but you made your choice and so did I."

The Royal Gundam lands and there's a crowd of people gathered. The chest opens up and Bernkastel floats down first followed by Überstein. The people cheer and among them was Meghan. "You made it, you're actually still alive!" She hugs Bernkastel. "Um yeah," she says awkwardly.

The Supreme Leader, Lady Helga and Admiral Terrence step forward to meet them and both Bernkastel and Überstein salute. "As you were. Great job staying alive. Get cleaned up, get some food and then see me for debriefing."

"Sir, with all do respect I think debriefing should be held right now."

"Wheat!" Admiral Terrence exclaims.

"Now, now, I'll allow it, both of you Überstein come with me."

****

The Pterosaur Interceptor approaches the Celestial fleet of fifty ships. Once the two were on board the lead ship, they shower, put on flesh clothes and then escorted to Earth.

They meet with Chief Kits. "Welcome back, as you can imagine with the defeat we've suffered our people have become quite concerned which is me putting it mildly."

"I'm afraid we have nothing to brighten your day save more bad news," the Vice Chief says.

"You two surviving and the briefcase has given me some brightness."

"So the contents are safe?"

"Indeed. I had Captain Amoco deliver it to me personally. So what's the bad news?"

"Well first Bernkastel is alive and has possession of the Royal Gundam and has returned to the Zoya Remnant." Chief glares at Agent Orange who looks away. "Second, we have a new enemy." They tell her about Deus but make no mention of George Ashby. He plays the message.

"Greetings humans of the Earth Republic and Zoya Remnant, I am an artificial intelligence known as Deus, the once beautiful Earth has been devastated by World War 3 but is in the process of healing. However, your 1st Post Apocalyptic War has threatened to undermine the healing process and will surly speed up the inevitable conclusion of human extinction. This can be avoided by submitting yourselves to the mobile dolls. These machines will become your new bodies. How is this done you ask? Presenting the ACORN (Artificial Control Object Remote Neuron) system. By overloading it, the human soul will transfer inside the body of the machine thus saving you all from extinction. Once inside you all can survive the environment and rebuild. The Earth can be restored, I await your reply."

"And what if I refuse to become a mobile doll?"

"I think we can expect a hostile takeover, they are armed and we were shot down by one and the Royal Gundam took down at least six of them."

"So I assume he has enough mobile doll bodies for us all."

"Yes Ma'am and not just us but the Zoya Remnant as well."

The Chief cups her chin, "Hmmm, open a channel to Luna."

****

Luna

The Chief of State appears on the main screen and a few minutes later the Supreme Leader, Lady Helga, Überstein, Admiral Terrence and Bernkastel appear in the control room. "Greetings Supreme Leader of Zoya." Bernkastel balls her hand into a fist upon seeing her.

"Have you come to negotiate?"

"Hardly, I was wondering if you got the message from Deus?"

"Yes, and we're rejecting his offer."

"I plan to do the same, seeing that this is a clear and present danger I believe a truce is in order."

"A truce you say?"

"Yes, we should assume that the enemy's numbers far exceeds both our forces, and it may be necessary for us to form an alliance. This is about the human race surviving in its organic bodies."

"A truce I agree with but alliance with you I disagree with."

"Very well, I request you treat all POWs with dignity."

"Very well then." He studies her for a second and his body tenses up and only Lady Helga notices this.

"Until we meet again." The screen fades to black.

****

Earth, Grail

"Honestly, that man's telepathy makes me sick!"

"Was it really wise to call a truce?" Vice Chief Bonaparte asks.

"There's no need to fight a tiger at the front and a wolf in the back."

"Do you think they will honor it?"

"I hope so, that's only reason I considered an alliance."

"Yes I could see he was taken aback by that."

"We will send a reply to Deus."

"I'll deliver the message to the media ASAP."

"No, not yet."

"But Ma'am the people need to know what is coming."

"And they will but not now, their morale is low, what do you think this will do?"

"What can we do?"

"I'm working to fix that," she glances at Agent Orange. "You've survived, your mother would be proud." Tears start flowing from his eyes and Agent Orange shakes her head. "Leave everything to me. Go get some rest."

"Very well I'll leave it to you."

She pats him on the shoulder and once he was gone she approaches Agent Orange and slaps her. "We could have had the Royal Gundam and Bernkastel dead but you had to go and ignore orders! Do you want to live here?!"

At that moment Agent Orange's dad flashes in her mind. "Yes I want to live here."

"Then I suggest you knock off the cowgirl bullshit! One more strike is all you get! You are to report to me at my estate tomorrow at 10, don't be late!"

"Yes Ma'am."

****

Luna

"So are we going honor the truce?" Lady Helga asks.

"Yes at least for now." He turns to the communications officer. "Broadcast the message. "

"Yes sir."

"We should launch an attack," Lady Helga suggests.

"No, I don't want the Earth Republic attacking us while we're split. Überstein come with me."

"Yes Sir."

"Wheat, you're dismissed."

"Yes, yes Sir."

The two make their way to the office that once belonged to Admiral Vargas. "Take a seat." Once Überstein sat down the Supreme Leader give him stern look. "I honestly can't believe you of all people would do something so reckless."

"Forgive me Sir but I had to know the truth. I had to know if she was truly on our side."

"Oh? Is my telepathy not good enough?"

"Well Sir since she already knew about it she could have countered it. We both know that intelligent agencies like the CIA and KGB of old were very much into mind control, and since the Earth Republic descended from the Earth Coalition it would have made sense for them try something like that.

"So what do you think? Is she truly on our side?"

"Yes Sir, I can guarantee you that she is."

"That Gundam is a one seater, so she sat in your lap the entire time?"

"Yes Sir."

"Überstein you sly dog."

"Sir I..."

The Supreme Leader reads his mind and smiles, "You made love to her."

"Sir, she actually made love to me."

"There's no difference, well your voice is slightly different than what it use to be."

"Sir I assure you that I only acted out of the interest of the Zoya Remnant and what she and I did didn't affect my decision."

"I'm sure it didn't but you disappoint me, I ordered you to live but you were to planning to kill yourself. If it wasn't for wheat you would have been dead. You're one of my most trusted friends. I need your assistance."

"Forgive me Sir."

"You are forgiven now go get some rest."

****

Überstein makes his way to the Luna base infirmary, when he gets there he greets Sergeant Major Selena. "Good see you alive and well."

"Likewise, I honestly didn't believe it when I heard. You even brought the Gundam and its pilot back."

"It's all thanks to you getting me there. I'm going to recommend to the Supreme Leader that you be promoted."

Sergeant Major Selena smiles, "You're alright Überstein, you're alright."

"I can't make any promises but I will try."

She nods. "Doctor says that I should be out in another three days."

"That's great, I'll see you soon."

She nods again, "Thank you Überstein."

****

The shuttle carrying both Bernkastel and Überstein made its way to The Ultimate. Once it lands the two disembark. "Well um we made it," Überstein says monotonously with a hint of awkwardness.

"Yes."

There was nothing but silence as the two stare at each other. Suddenly talking and footsteps could be heard. "Well I guess I'll see you soon."

"Yeah."

"Oh ho, what was that?" Meghan asks coming behind her.

"Meghan, you were on the shuttle as well?"

"I have to see Captain Vance."

"Magnolia was promoted?"

"Well of course, she was second in command."

"Oh yeah." Bernkastel has a grim look on her face.

"Well I'll see you in a bit."

Bernkastel reaches her room. "Welcome home Bernkastel, welcome home!"

"Haro! Haro I missed you so much!" He flies into her arms and she glances at the picture of her, Adriana and Lorenzo and holds him tight while shedding tears. "From now on I'll take you everywhere with me."

****

"Welcome back Sir!" Überstein's subordinates say and salute upon meeting him.

"How's everything been in my absence?"

"Good Sir."

He nods goes into his room. "For a moment I didn't think I would see this place again." There was a knock on the door and he answers it. For a moment his eyes grew wide for it was Captain Brax but the image fades. "Data specks Sir," his a subordinate answers "Oh yes, you are dismissed." The subordinate salutes him and he salutes back and shuts the door. "Well Captain I'm back, only this time I didn't watch, I actually got my hands dirty. Captain, Bernkastel made me a man." He sighs and reaches for a bottle of scotch. "I understand now Captain, it's a pity that we won't get that double date."

****

It was late in the afternoon Earth time when Meghan shows up at Bernkastel's place. "Captain Vance has called a meeting, all Alpha Shrikes are required to attend."

"Ok on my way."

"So, you and Überstein were together for a lone time, anything happen?"

Bernkastel sighs, "I made him a man."

Meghan squeals like a little girl.

"What its no big deal, nothing that hasn't been done on the pleasure deck."

"But this is Überstein, Zam Überstein, whose doesn't smile, speaks monotonously and uncomfortable to be around."

"He's not that bad once you get to know him."

"Oh you know him alright."

Bernkastel rolls her eyes.

"So are you two in a relationship?"

"Oh heavens no, it was a just moment that was well needed. I certainly don't see myself in relationship with him or really anyone else for the time being, we're at war and the much larger threat is coming."

"Well if you need to relieve some stress you know where the pleasure deck is."

"Oh course but I really don't think I'll be going up there anytime soon. I'm just..."

"You're still thinking about your ex?"

"No not really, I did encounter him though, piece of shit! I just need to focus on improving my skills."

"The pleasure deck is for improving your skills."

"No not those skills!"

"Well anyway I think both are essential."

They enter the briefing room. "Ok let's get started, starting tomorrow we'll be conducting combat drills in preparations for this new threat. I don't have to tell you to be ready for anything and everything."