MochaDaddy Dreams

Story Info
Sultry day dreaming.
1.2k words
4.29
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay naked in her bed waiting patiently, at first, for the voice she was longing to hear. The smooth soothing tone of the man she has become so sexually attracted to solely on his voice. She closes her eyes, and her mind starts to drift to the thoughts that she has stored deep in the recesses. The rain is just starting to fall as the thunder in the distance moves closer. With the building of the impending storm, her sexual thoughts do too. The only light in the room is the occasional lightening streak.

The deeper her thoughts drift to the man with the most beautiful mocha brown skin that covers the most defined body, she feels her body start to relax. The sensation of her clit coming to life is starting to get stronger. She lets her thoughts sway back and forth between how his touch will feel on her light creamy colored skin and how his voice will tickle that special spot deep in her ear as his breath brushes over her neck with his every word.

He is slowly describing while using his hands and fingers as physical stimulation to the places he is going to touch. He starts by leaning in close to her ear, close enough that the heat of his breath is hot against her skin, the scruff of his 5 o'clock shadow gently rubbing her neck and ear lobe. He whispers softly and breathily how he's going to slowly tease her erect nipples with his tongue. His thumb slowly flicks the tip of her nipple causing her to slightly suck in a breath.

Next, he describes how he is going to gently squeeze each nipple with his teeth, he squeezes her nipples between his fingers. He feels her chest rise to meet is squeeze as if she is begging for them to be squeezed just a little harder. She has started fingering her nipples at this point. They are full and erect. She is slowly rolling them between her fingers dreaming it's his mouth. She moves a finger to her lips and licks the tip. She takes the wet fingertip and teases the tip of her nipple. The dampness and cool air cause it to become diamond hard.

Her nipples have a direct connection to her clit. He slowly describes how he's going to trail down her flat stomach making small teasing circles with his tongue. Her body wiggles under his touch from the tickle. He slowly pulls from her ear to cover her lips with his. Kissing her passionately and deeply he slowly starts fingering her kitty fur. Her bush is thick and ohhh so soft to touch and nuzzle in. The smell is a light floral natural smell. As his kiss deepens his fingers find their way through to the swollen full lips. He slowly and lightly touches the outer lips. She quivers into his deep kiss from his touch. He can feel her wetness seeping through her mane. It's so warm and soft and inviting. His tongue twirls with hers as his finger encircles her clit. Her body is craving more and more, deeper and deeper. He is pressing his body into hers to meet the rhythm of her slow grind into his hand. His erection is evident. She is silently pleading with him to remove his boxers so she can for the first time feast her eyes on his magnificent man meat. In a slow sexy movement, his boxers are removed to expose the most gorgeous mocha colored erection she'd ever seen. It was magnificent!

The tip was glistening in his precum. The veins that ran the length of his shaft were full and engorged. Her amazement in his massive member only added to his arousal. He stood beside the bed and motioned for her to slide to the edge of the bed with her head hanging slightly off the side. He slowly cups the back of her head for support, and she slowly starts to tease his swollen head with her lips then tongue. The taste of his juice is sweet on the tip of her tongue. She licks her lips in appreciation of his taste. She slowly parts her lips for him to enter her mouth. He starts slowly giving her time to adjust to the position before slowly pushing his thick mocha cock all the way down the back of her throat.

He is now balling deep in her throat. Her gag reflex is in full action. As he starts to pound in and out of her mouth her hand slides down to tease her clit. It is so soft to the touch yet so hard from arousal. It doesn't take much fingering her clit before she erupts in a throat deep orgasm that sends pulses through her long thin body. Her pink kitty is dripping with the slippery cum. She offers up a cum covered finger for him to taste her sweetness. Her taste is too much for him! He must have a mouthful of his own. He slowly crawls on top of her in a 69 position. Before he buries his face in her quivering pussy, he slides his rock-hard black cock deep down her throat. This time holding it in place until she begged for air. He pulls back just enough to give her a breath before he devours her pussy sending her into an orgasmic trance. After several body riveting orgasms, she begs him to fuck her slow and deep with his big black cock. He hungerly agrees to her pleads.

He tells her to get on her hands and knees so that she can give him the deepest access for his massive cock. He slowly pushes the head against her dripping tight opening. He feels her pussy twitching from the anticipation of being stretched deep inside. He pushes in a little deeper. He didn't realize that when she said her pussy felt like a warm velvet glove that would wrap around his cock and milk the cum out with the waves of muscles deep inside, that she was telling the truth.

She had the tightest, wettest pussy he'd ever slide into. It gripped his cock just like a glove. The muscles were like an accordion that rippled the entire length of his cock. They all seemed to squeeze at just the right time in the perfect rhythm that he can't control himself any longer. He pounds her hard and deep! So deep she tries to get away by lunging forward. He grabs a handful of hair from the back of her head and tells her to stay put and take that big black cock in that tight pink pussy! It doesn't take too many pounds deep into her tightness before her pussy is milking every drop of cum from his cock. As he is filling her pussy, he leans down to hear her beg him to claim her pussy with his hot seed!! He shoves one last deep thrust into her body before they both collapse in intense satisfaction.

She lays there completely breathless and spent from the intense masturbation that when her phone rings and she answers to hear the voice she melts to, all she can do is tell him how amazing he was and to describe to him what she has been spending her evening doing.