Model Slave Pt. 03 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma looked up at him quickly with her eyes questioning what she had done wrong. Steve knelt in front of her and softly rumbled, "This is not a time for lessons. This is a time for bonding, aftercare and for our love. Come, sit with me, baby."

It was a simple act of caring, but Steve could see it affected Emma dramatically. The lump in her throat wouldn't allow her to say anything, so she just nodded her ascent. Her eyes glistened with joyful tears as he held out his hand for her. Again, Steve seemed to know the perfect thing to sweep her off her feet. Her heart pounded in her chest, and she felt his love deep down in her bones.

Steve helped her stand and had her sit in his lap as they both ate breakfast. Steve kept one arm wrapped around her as he ate with the other. Feeling the heat coming from her tush only made him feel more love for her. Her eyes never stopped showing her love for him the whole time they ate.

For Emma, this was the most perfect moment she could ever envision. They were both sitting naked in his dining room. Steve had his arm wrapped tightly around her holding her securely in his lap. Her fiery ass was being cooled by his skin, but it was the love she felt that filled her heart with gladness. It was the perfect loving moment, and one that she would always remember.

They were halfway through their breakfast when Steve laid down his fork. He turned Emma in his lap so that he looked at her. Emma had a quizzical look on her face wondering what was going to happen, but eager to see whatever he had in store for her. Steve looked at her with love deep in his eyes as his fingers gently stroked her hair and cheek.

Emma had no idea what was going to happen, but the love in his eyes took her breath away. "The last day has been life-changing for both of us and I'm not ready to give you up! I think I know the answer, but I need to know if you want to be my submissive."

Steve watched as Emma's eyes began to fill with tears and she swallowed a couple of times trying to get rid of the lump in her throat. In a low voice full of emotion, she whispered, "More than anything! You have shown me what I can be and who I really am. Yesterday showed me that bondage is something I crave and having you watching over me made me feel safe. I love the way I am and the way I feel when I'm around you. I can't bear the thought of not being with you. I love being your submissive and having you as my Master. As long as you continue to love and dominate me, I will be whatever you want me to be!"

The intensity of her feelings was evident as the tears trickled down her cheeks. Steve swept the tears from her cheeks and said, "I don't want you to be anyone except Emma. We have discovered a deep bond between us and our roles as a couple. I think it's about time you put this on, because now you truly are owned by someone."

From behind his back, Steve pulled a slave collar that he had purchased years ago in the hope that someday he would have someone to share it with. He wrapped it around her elegant neck and with an audible snap locked it in place. Tears of joy streamed down Emma's face. She knew what the collar meant, and the deep significance attached to it. The man she loved was claiming her as his. He was telling the world that she belonged to him.

It was a moment she never thought would happen and her heart pounded achingly in her chest. It was a flash of realization, which confirmed he would always be there for her. He was telling her that he didn't want her money, or even her beauty, but he wanted her heart. She threw her arms around his neck and buried her face in his shoulder as the joy poured out of her eyes. In between sobs of happiness, Steve heard her whisper, "Yes, yes, I will always be yours. I will always belong to you."

Steve held her in his arms as the elation cascaded down her cheeks. He felt the same way she did and at this moment, neither could get past the lump in their throat to say anything. As they held each other tight, nothing really needed to be said. Finally, Steve pulled Emma's head from his shoulder, kissed her deeply and told her, "Now, you belong to me and I am your Master and protector. No one can come between us now!"

Emma flew back into his arms smothering his face with kisses. Steve grabbed a fist full of hair and held her head still while he kissed her until neither had any breath. As their mouths separated his lips curled into a playful grin and he whispered, "Slave, you forget yourself."

The happiness on her face morphed into a giggle as she jumped back into his arms. As she nibbled his ear she seductively whispered, "Then punish me ... MASTER!"

Steve gave her a quick pop on her already enflamed ass and Emma yelped passionately. They separated so they could look at each other and their playfulness disappeared as looks of pure love took its place. Steve murmured that they needed to finish breakfast before it got cold.

Emma really didn't care about breakfast, but lovingly caressed the collar. She couldn't believe this dream had come true. Steve loved and wanted her, not her money or to be a beautiful trophy. He loved who she was and understood her heart. None of her baggage, or spoiled behavior had pushed him away. He took her faults and turned them into passionate, fiery love. He amazed her and she loved him with all her heart, despite their short time together.

She caressed the collar, reveling in what it meant and pouring love into his eyes. While still caressing the collar she returned to her food. They both slowly took another bite of their breakfast, but their eyes never left each other. The depth of love and devotion that each poured into the other was seared into each other's soul. Emma never imagined a day ago that the man who watched over her and protected her during her centerpiece display world her soul mate.

12