Model Stepsister Ch. 01

Story Info
Instagram model stepsister wants you to take pictures of her.
2.4k words
4.54
78.7k
153

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/20/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,199 Followers

It had been over ten years since my mom had died, so when my dad started dating a woman thirty years younger than him, I didn't really mind. My parents had me when they were pretty old, so its not like Stacey is my age. My dad is seventy-two, and Stacey is forty-one, and I'm nineteen. Dad told me she used to be a swimsuit model, and I believed it. Stacey was easily the hottest forty-year-old woman I had ever seen. She was very nice to me, and was actually old enough to be my mom, so it wasn't too weird. When my dad told me she would be moving in with us, I didn't mind at all. And then my dad told me that Stacey's daughter would be moving in with us as well.

I had never met Jessica, and all I really knew about her was that she was a year older than me, and she was some kind of model. That night I went and looked her up online. I typed in her name, and the first thing that popped up was an instagram. I clicked on it, and was immediately taken aback by how hot she was.

She had a face just like her mom, with big baby blue eyes, and a perfect bone structure. She had brown hair like Stacey, but hers was long and straight instead of wavy. Stacey definitely had bigger tits, but that was only because they were fake. Jessica's tits were huge by anyone's standards, and they were still perky and round. There could be no doubt however, that the main attraction, was Jessica's ass. I can say with complete confidence, that it is the most perfect ass I have ever seen in my life. Her ass is gigantic, and muscular, and her thighs are long and thick.

I couldn't help but jerk off to pictures of Jessica that night. The thought of living with that girl, was frankly terrifying. Over the next few weeks she was all I could think about. All of my friends kept telling me how lucky I was, and how awesome it would be to live with an ass model. All I could think about was how awkward it would be, trying not to stare at your stepsister all the time.

And then the day came. Stacey moved in first, and then a week later Jessica moved in as well. The moment she walked in I felt my dick want to get hard. I had been jerking off to pictures of her for weeks, and realized that may have been a terrible mistake. She had already met my dad, and he was at work, so the homecoming mainly just consisted of Stacey and me.

"Jessica," Stacey said, after giving her daughter a hug, "this is Kyle, Kyle, Jessica."

"Its nice to finally meet you," Jessica said in a bouncy voice, "I've never had a little brother before."

"Me neither," I said awkwardly, and both women laughed. I was making sure to only look at her face, but she was so beautiful that it wasn't helping much.

"Well I had a real long flight," Jessica sighed, "so I'm gonna go take a shower."

"I'll show you where everything is," Stacey said, and they went upstairs.

The next morning I got up, and went downstairs for breakfast, and found Jessica sitting at the table in a small white shirt, and tight white panties. My eyes immediately locked onto her perfect ass, and I had to quickly move behind the counter to hide myself.

"Morning sleepy head," Jessica said with a slight southern twang that sounded quite sexy, "you sure sleep late."

"Ya, I guess I had a pretty late night," I said as I got out a cereal bowl.

"Hey is it true that you have a xg3 camera?" Jessica asked suddenly, catching me off guard.

"Uh, ya, how'd you know that," I asked.

"My mom told me," she said plainly. "Nice cameras can be really helpful in my line of work."

"Oh, ya," I said, wanting to laugh at her calling what she did work, "I guess so."

"Would you mind taking a few pictures of me today?" Jessica asked, making an extremely sexy pouty face.

"You want me to take pictures of you?" I asked, not quite sure I had really heard that.

"Well, ya," she said, "Unless you'll let me borrow your camera."

"I don't think I can let you borrow it," I said, definitely sure I wasn't going to let her touch my camera.

"That's what I figured," Jessica said quickly, "but I really want some pictures of me with that thing, so I thought maybe you would do it. I thought we could do it out by the pool. Its so nice out there."

"Ok," I said without thinking, "uh, just let me know when I guess."

"How about right now," she said, and got up, "let me go put on my suit."

I ate my breakfast nervously, waiting to see what she came out in. As I was cleaning up, she came downstairs, in a tiny black two-piece, which showed off every inch of her perfect body. I didn't want to just blatantly stare, but there wasn't really any choice. I gaped at her as she walked by, and she smiled knowingly and gave me a wink.

"Come on," she said, "lets go." I picked up my camera, and followed her outside.

"Lets start with one on the lounge chair," Jessica said, and walked over to it. She lay down on her stomach, and lifted her calves up. Somehow she managed to stick her ass up in the air without it looking intentional, and then flipped her hair over her shoulder, and looked back at me with the sexiest look I had ever seen on a woman's face.

"How's this?" she asked in a seductive voice, and I nearly fell over.

"Its, um, uh, its, uh, really good," I stammered, staring at her ass sticking up in the air. She just held the pose, and then I remembered I was supposed to be taking pictures. I looked through the lens of the camera, and took my time getting the perfect shot. I was definitely a great photographer, probably better than she normally had, so I wanted to give her the best pictures I could. I took three different shots of her on the lounge chair.

"Okay," I said, "I think I got some good ones."

"Good," she said and sat up, "where should we go next?"

"Next," I said stupidly, thinking we had finished.

"Ya," she said, "its not everyday I take pictures with an xg3, and your backyard is like amazing, we need to take as many as we can."

"Ok," I shrugged, "where to next?"

"I don't know," she said, looking around, "its your yard, what do you think?"

"Well, uh, if you wanted to get in the pool, I take some pretty great water shots."

"Ooo, good idea," she said excitedly, and walked over to the pool. She dipped her toe in first, and then slowly walked in to the waist. When her ass disappeared beneath the water it was like my breath finally came back.

"How about over here by the edge," she said, and bent over the side of the pool, "how's this?" She looked back with that sexy look again, and I aimed the camera. I had a great idea for a good shot, but I wasn't sure just how to ask.

"Um, Jessica," I said awkwardly.

"What's wrong," she said, looking over at me.

"Nothing," I said quickly, "I just, uh, I sort of have an idea for the shot."

"Okay," she said, "what is it?"

"Well, uh, turn back like you were," I said nervously, "ya, like that. Now, maybe stand on your tippy toes, and try to make your butt stick out of the water a little bit." As soon as I said it, Jessica's ass popped up out of the water. I was right, it was extremely sexy, and I quickly took three good shots of it. I had to kneel down to hide the massive erection I had.

"Did it look good?" Jessica asked, actually sounding unsure of herself.

"Ya, really good," I said, glad she couldn't see how much I really liked it.

"You're a really good photographer Kyle," she said, and smiled sexily at me, "what's next?"

"Well, um, do you mind getting wet?" I asked.

"Oh no," she said sexily, "I don't mind getting wet at all."

"Ok, uh, why don't you dive down and swim across the pool, and I'll take a few shots."

I spent the next twenty minutes taking various shots of her swimming through the pool. I took some with the sun in the background, and a few great shots as she was coming up out of the water. Even though her body was mostly underwater, I couldn't get my dick to go down at all. It was so hard it was beginning to hurt, and I had no idea how I was going to get out of there without her seeing it. We continued our shoot until about twenty minutes after the sun had gone down.

"Ok, I think that's good for today," I said as Jessica swam over to where I was kneeling with my camera, "you want to head inside and I'll be right behind you?"

"That's ok," she said as she walked out of the pool, "the weather is so nice here, I can't believe it." Water cascaded down her perfect body as she emerged from the pool, and I couldn't stop myself from gaping at her gigantic tits.

"Alright, well I just have to pack up here," I said, trying desperately to will my dick back down.

"Can I see any of the pictures yet?" she asked, walking towards me. I began to panic, and tried to hunch down so my bulge wouldn't show, but it was no use.

"Uh, not yet," I said quickly, hoping she wouldn't walk all the way over to me, "I'll have them developed by tonight though, and I can show you them then."

"Ok, well I just wanted to say thanks again Kyle," Jessica said in a sincere voice as she reached me, and put a hand on my shoulder, "I really appreciate you taking your whole day to help me. And I'm sure we got a few good, whoa, oh my god." I looked up, saw she was looking wide eyed at my crotch, and instantly felt my face turn beat red.

"I'm really sorry," I said nervously, feeling mortified, "I didn't mean to, I just."

"I mean I figured you had a boner," she said, still staring at my lap, "you're straight and you spent the whole day taking pictures of my ass, but I didn't think it would be that big."

"What," I said, completely taken aback.

"That thing looks really big," she said, pointing at my bulge, "I'm used to little tiny ones."

"Oh, uh, sorry," I said, having no idea what to say.

"You know what," Jessica said, finally bringing her eyes from my crotch up to mine, "since you helped me so much today, and were so nice and professional, I'm going to help you out."

"Help me out?" I said slowly, "What do you mean?"

"I mean that can't be very comfortable," Jessica said, pointing to my crotch again, "To have such a big hard dick all scrunched up in there. Why don't you take it out, and I'll give you a quick hand job."

"Ok," I said before I could even think, and quickly stood up. She reached out and started undoing my pants. As she undid them, she looked up at me with her sexy blue eyes, and blew me a kiss. Once she had me unbuckled, she reached in, and I felt her hand wrap around my cock.

"Holy shit," she said in surprise, "this is fucking massive." She tried to pull it out, but it was too hard, so she had to pull my pants all the way down. When my cock sprang free, it bounced up, and stood at full attention. "Oh you poor baby," Jessica crooned as she stroked my cock, "have you been this hard all day?"

"Pretty much," I nodded as she stroked me.

"Well since you've been so good to me all day, I'm going to give you an extra special treat." As she said it she reached back, and let her bra fall off her body. I couldn't believe how big her tits actually were, and I knew I was going to cum soon. I told her as much, and she sped up her rhythm. Just as I felt myself about to cum, I reached out, and squeezed her left tit hard in my hand. It felt better than I could have imagined, and I felt the cum shoot from my cock.

"Oh," she said as I launched a rope of cum across the ground at least five feet. She kept on jerking me, and I shot rope after massive rope across the ground. "Oh my god, ah, holy shit you're cumming so much, fuck, ah." She kept on jerking me until I was finally done, and then let go, staring in disbelief at all the cum on the ground.

"What the fuck," she said, looking over at me, "I've never seen that much cum in my life, do you normally shoot that much?"

"No," I said truthfully, "that's definitely the hardest I've ever cum, your tits are amazing."

"Wow," she said, looking back at all the cum, "we're definitely going to have to do this again."

"Deal," I said with a smile, still panting heavily.

"I still can't believe how big you are," Jessica said, wiping the cum off her arm, "and so hard. I mean I've seen a couple dicks about that big, but they could never get fully hard. You're like, as hard as a rock."

"Ya," I panted, "you look really good."

"Jesus, you're still rock hard," she laughed, and took my cock back in her hand, "why hasn't it started going down yet?"

"I think I need to cum again," I sighed, "maybe twice. You really are hot."

"Wow," she said, beginning to stroke me again, "this thing isn't going to go down until you cum some more, after that gigantic load?"

"Ya, I think so," I said, staring at her tits again.

"How long do you think it will take you to cum this time?" she asked.

"Uh, I don't know," I said, "probably a lot longer, especially if I do it alone."

"Well, I wouldn't want that," she said, and gave me puppy dog eyes, "since this is all my fault, I ought to help you cum again. Should I use my mouth this time?"

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,199 Followers