All Comments on 'Model Stepsister Ch. 01'

by nikopheros

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really fast story,..hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hopr that there is more to come, I look forward to the next story!

dezzirabledezzirableabout 1 year ago

HOT!!!! next part please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

please say there is a sequel on it's way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very good begining, no fooling around. let’s see what is next with big tits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked some of your story, but you need to get your story details more accurate. You would be using a digital camera or a camera with a digital back. No one uses film anymore. Except for very specialized shoots, and these don't qualify. The women are telling him he's a great photographer before they even see a photo. He would usually show them some takes at the end of the session using the screen on the camera. Then he would select the best shots, and do some editing on his computer. Then make a couple of prints of the very best photos and provide a thumb drive, or email, or put them on a cloud service, for the rest of the photos he want to give the women. A "great" photographer would have some umbrellas or bounce cards to provide fill lighting. Maybe even use a softened flash.

Just wanted to let you know that you should at least be a little knowledgeable about professional photography and how it's done if you're going to use it as a part of your stories.

Also, "Ya" is pronounced "Y-ah" like the German word for yes. You should use "Yeah" as in, "Oh, yeah!"

Otherwise, a pretty good story.

nikopherosnikopherosabout 1 year agoAuthor

When I write books, I make sure everything is as accurate as possible. I'm not doing homework for silly jerk off stories. If you're getting caught up on camera details and realism, these stories might not be for you. You gotta enjoy this for what it is, a silly jerk off story. Now go jerk off and then read a real book.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Congratulations to the person who wrote the lengthy, anonymous comment two months ago. It is singularly the most asinine comment I have ever seen on Literotica, and that’s saying a lot. How could you possibly waste so much time commenting on such utterly unimportant matters? You must have a tiny, little mind!

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous