Model Stepsister Ch. 02 - The Hike

Story Info
Jessica brings a friend along for a hike and photoshoot.
3.2k words
4.65
44k
75
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/20/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,259 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18

About a week later I picked up my finished photos. When I got home dad was at work, and Stacey and Jessica were sitting at the kitchen table, eating and chatting. They saw me as I walked in, and both perked up. I noticed Jessica see the photos in my hand, and then look at me excitedly.

"Are those my pictures?" Jessica asked.

"Yep," I said happily, knowing she was going to like them, "you want to take a look?" I laid a few of the photos on the table, and both women immediately went about inspecting them.

"Oh my god," Jessica said happily as she looked at one of the better water shots, "this is gorgeous, you're like the best photographer I've ever met."

"Thanks," I said, feeling quite pleased with myself, "I think they came out pretty good."

"You took all of these?" Stacey asked, looking at one of the ones with Jessica's ass sticking out of the water.

"Uh, ya," I said awkwardly.

"They're beautiful," Stacey said, and put the photo down, "I might need you to take some for me some time."

"Uh, ok, sure thing," I said, knowing that would be an interesting shoot.

"I cant wait to share these," Jessica beamed, "they're going to get so many likes."

"That's for sure," Stacey agreed.

"When can we do it again?" Jessica asked me, "these should last me a week or two, but I need more of these."

"Will they look this good on the computer though?" Stacey asked, and I could tell Jessica got a little worried at the thought.

"Ya," I answered, "since I got them done this way, I just run this through my photo printer, it's specially made for this kind of thing, so they should look just like this."

"Wow, you do sound like a good photographer," Stacey said, sounding impressed.

"He is," Jessica agreed heartily, "he's even good at directing a shoot. When do you think we can do it again?" she asked me.

"Uh, I'm free today if you are," I said hopefully.

"Great," she said and clapped her hands together, "where should we go, we cant do the yard again."

"I know a great spot if you're up for a small hike," I suggested.

"Ooo, that's a great idea," she said and clapped again, "and that way I can wear a few different outfits and it will look like different days."

"You really don't want people to think your pictures were all taken at once huh," I said, a bit amused.

"No, that's like instagram death," Jessica said seriously, and I chuckled.

"Ok, well maybe bring a hiking outfit or two," I said, getting into business mode, "and maybe a swimsuit or two, there's a waterfall if we go all the way up."

"Oh my god, this is gonna be perfect," Jessica said excitedly. I was getting excited too. We hadn't talked about what had happened after our last shoot, but I certainly hoped it was going to happen again.

"And you know what," I said, having a good idea, "bring a nice pretty dress if you have one, I have a good idea for a shot." Jessica stood up, beamed excitedly, and then hurried upstairs. Stacey put down the photo she was looking at, and smiled at me.

"I'm so glad you two are getting along," Stacey said, "and I hope this all goes well."

I went and got my gear ready, and about an hour later, Jessica called down to me that she was ready. I came down with my gear, and found Jessica standing next to a suitcase. She was dressed just like Laura croft. Her ass looked great in the little brown shorts, and I knew this was going to be a good day. She smiled at me as I walked down, and I helped her with her bag as we walked to the car. We chatted casually as we drove up into the mountains.

"Hey Kyle," Jessica said mid conversation, catching me off guard, "my friend Emily was wondering if you could take some pictures of her too."

"Well, uh," I said awkwardly, "these kinds of pictures kind of cost a lot of money, so if she can pay me then sure, of course."

"Ok, I'll call her right now," she said, and took out her phone. A moment later I heard a female voice answer.

"Hey em, Kyle said he can take them if you pay him," Jessica told her friend. "No I didn't pay him," Jessica said, "because he's my stepbrother. No. No. Just because alright," Jessica said angrily, "I mean, maybe you two can work out some kind of deal." She hung up a moment later, and turned to me with a frown.

"Well, she said she can't pay," Jessica said angrily, "but I already told her where we're going, and she said she'll meet us there."

When we pulled into the little dirt parking lot, there was already a white Prius there. As we pulled in, the door opened, and a very attractive blonde woman stepped out. She was tall, and clearly pretty, but her tits were gigantic. They looked bigger than Stacey's, and yet they were real. Jessica waved to her, and she waved back.

"So this is him huh?" the blonde said, and stuck her hand out for me to shake. I shook her hand, and she gave me a sexy smile, and definitely bent down a little, giving me a good look at her giant tits.

"Yep," Jessica said, getting her bag out of the back, "this is Kyle, Kyle this is Emily."

"Nice to meet you," I said, and she smiled back. I was wondering how I had never heard of this girl before. With tits like hers, most guys should know her, and I knew I could change that. She had all the potential she could ask for, and I could make her a star.

"So how much do you charge for photos," Emily asked me, "Jessica said you're expensive, but that you might be willing to work something out."

"Well, uh, each shot costs me about forty dollars," I said truthfully, "I guess I'll just charge an extra five on top of that since you're Jessica's friend. So forty-five a shot."

"Jesus Christ," Emily said, clearly appalled, "that would be like ten thousand dollars."

"I don't take many shots," I said, "since they're so pricy I make sure to make every one count. So however many shots you want is how many I'll take."

"He's really good," Jessica agreed, "he only took like 13 pictures in that whole session at the pool."

"Seriously," Emily sounded surprised.

"Trust me," Jessica said, "he'll give you great shots, but you have to pay for them."

"Well, say if I wanted like five or six shots today," Emily said to me with a pouty smile, "is there any kind of deal we might be able to make?"

"Like what?" I asked, wondering what she meant.

"Well, if I were to say, give you a blowjob, would you take a few shots for me?" She asked, and gave me a sexy wink.

"Are you serious?" I asked, looking over at Jessica, who just nodded and laughed.

"Ya, I'll suck you're dick," Emily said as if it wasn't an unusual offer, "and you take five shots of me."

"Uh, ok, deal," I shrugged. I was willing to spend two hundred on photos for a blowjob from this beauty. She took a backpack out of her car. I had my case in one hand, and wound up carrying Jessica's bag in the other, and we headed up the trail. It was a longer hike than I remembered, and by the time we got to the top, all three of us were tired and sweaty.

"Wow, I'm really glad I waited to put my make up on," Jessica said, "it shouldn't take me more than twenty minutes or so, that should give you two enough time." She gave Emily a naughty look as she said it. I looked over at Emily, who looked back at me, and then shrugged. I realized then that she hadn't actually planned on doing anything for me, and I was glad Jessica had said something.

"Ok then," Emily sighed, "lets go over there, in case anyone else comes up here. She led me over to a shady spot behind some trees, and then took her shirt off and laid it on the ground. She then knelt on the shirt, and looked at me expectantly. I quickly walked over to her, and unbuckled my pants. Her hands reached out, and pulled my pants down. My dick was just starting to get hard, but she looked impressed.

"Wow," she said, and then smiled at me again, looking much more excited than a second ago, "that's really big." With that she leaned forward, and took my hardening dick in her mouth. It quickly became too big for her mouth, but she kept sucking the tip. She began jerking me off with one hand while she sucked, and fondling my balls with the other. It felt amazing, and I concentrated as hard as I could on making it last as long as I could.

I had my eyes closed, but when I felt her hands go away I looked down. I saw just in time as her bra fell off, revealing her massive tits. She then brought her hands up, cupped her tits, and then wrapped them around my dick. She started bouncing up and down, and I helped her. She leaned down and sucked the tip as I fucked her tits. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I was amazed that I hadn't cum yet, and felt like I could go a while longer still.

"Holy shit," Jessica said as she walked around the corner, "that's so hot. Has he cum yet?"

"No," Emily said as she leaned back and took a breath, "but he should soon."

"I will," I agreed.

"Goody, I want to see this again," Jessica clapped her hands together. Emily went back to titty fucking me, and Jessica stood behind her, making sexy faces and pushing her tits together. She turned around, and slowly pulled her shorts down, showing off her amazing ass. I lasted another couple minutes, and then told Emily it was time. She leaned back, and I took my dick in hand and started stroking. My first shot flew high over her head, and landed in the leaves with a splash.

"Fuck ya," Jessica moaned as I shot another blast over Emily's head. She grabbed onto my dick and aimed it down. The next shot landed on her tits. She kept jerking me, and I shot the rest all over her giant tits. When I was done I let out a long sigh, and Jessica began laughing.

"I told you," Jessica said, doubling over with laughter.

"Jesus, that was a lot of cum," Emily said, rubbing it into her tits.

"That was great," I sighed, "I've never been titty fucked before."

"I have," Emily said, "but it only works with real big ones like yours."

"I might have to try that some time," Jessica said, "it was really hot."

"Ya, you can," Emily agreed, "Your tits are big enough."

"Ok, now how about those pictures," Jessica said, and looked at me.

"Right," I said, and pulled my pants up, "let's start over there."

"You two go ahead," Emily said, "I'm going to clean up and change first."

Jessica and I walked over to the hillside, and we began our shoot. I took a few good shots of Jessica in her tomb raider gear, and then she went to change. Emily came out not long after, wearing a far too small top, and a sexy pair of shorts. I took a few similar shots of Emily, but I could tell something was off.

"Hey Emily," I called to her as she posed next to a big rock, "I think we should take some shots of you in just a bikini top."

"Are you sure that wont look tacky," she asked. I had to refrain from telling her that her tiny shirt was far tackier.

"If Kyle says it you should do it," Jessica said as she came out from the bushes, wearing a sports bra and very tight black leggings, "trust me, he knows how to get a good shot."

"Ok," Emily shrugged, and took off her shirt. Her massive tits were barely held in her little bra, but I knew I could make it work.

"Ok," I said, taking charge, "now stand right there, and turn a little to your left. Ya, like that. Now look over there, and make a sexy face, perfect." I took a few good shots, and then told Jessica to take her place. I took at least a dozen pictures of both girls. I figured Emily's blowjob had been more than good enough. We spent most of the day shooting, and when the sun started setting, I knew it was time for my shot.

"Ok, I think its time," I said to them, and they walked over, "did you bring a nice dress?"

"Ya, I brought a blue sun dress," Jessica said.

"Ok, well go put it on, we have to take the shot in about ten minutes." Jessica went back behind the bushes, and came back five minutes later in the dress. It looked even better than I had hoped. It was long and flowing, but still clung to her sexy body in all the right ways.

"Wow," I said, looking her up and down, "that's perfect. Come over here, and stand right there." I directed her to the edge of the cliff, and positioned with the sun behind her. I looked through my camera, and was pleased to see the shot I had imagined. I took another six pictures of her as the sun set, knowing the money maker was in there. I had begun this just for fun, and to maybe hook up with Jessica, but now I realized I had an actual career opportunity here.

"Ok, I have an idea for just one more," I said, "face away from me, and try to look kind of bouncy, if you know what I mean, and then right when I tell you, look back with just your head, and give me a sexy smile, but don't move your lower half." Jessica nodded, and did as I had instructed. Just as a gust of wind blew by, I said now, and she turned. I snapped off two quick shots, and hoped I had got it.

"Ok, that should do it for the day," I said, "I think we got everything we need."

"Thanks for letting me be a part of this," Emily said.

"Sure thing," I laughed, "thank you."

"I really have to get going," Emily said, "I have a date at seven thirty."

"That's ok, you go ahead," Jessica said. Emily thanked me again, and then headed down the trail.

"You were really great today Kyle," Jessica said once we were alone, "I know there's going to be some great shots we took."

"Definitely," I agreed, "I just hope I got the last one right. If I did, it's going to look amazing."

"I just hope this dress looks good," she sighed.

"Are you kidding," I asked, "I don't think I've ever seen a sexier dress in my life. You look absolutely stunning." She smiled at me, and then I noticed her eyes dart south. They found my crotch, and stayed there for a while. I was still hard, as I had been most of the day, and she could clearly see it.

"You look like you could use a little more payment," she laughed, and I laughed too.

"I would love some," I nodded eagerly.

"And what kind of payment do you want today?" she asked, and pulled the dress up over her ass, "after all, you did such good job today, you deserve something special."

"I think I have an idea," I said, my mouth already watering.

"Oh ya, and what's that," she asked sexily. I walked over to her, and then got down on my own knees. She looked surprised, and was about to say something, when I grabbed onto her hips with both hands. I lifted her dress up, and she leaned forward slightly. I stuck my face between her ass cheeks. And could feel the warm wetness there. I leaned back, and pulled down her panties, and she leaned over even more, offering her pussy to me. I couldn't believe how tight and perfect it looked. I went back in, and began eating her out from behind. She was moaning softly, and I could tell she was enjoying it.

"Oh fuck," she said as I went to town, "oh fuck, oh fuck I'm gonna cum." She let out a little squeal, and gave a little shiver, and fell forward. "Holy shit," she panted, "I need your cock inside me. Fuck me now." I didn't need to be told twice. I stood up, and lined my dick up to her wet pussy. I pushed in slowly, and her wetness accepted me. "Oh fuck, that's so big," she moaned. I began slow, but after a minute I picked up a nice rhythm. She was slamming herself back into me, and her ass felt huge and awesome. I took hold of her hips, getting two big handfuls of powerful ass.

I was a bit surprised at how easily I was sliding in and out of her. I had basically no sexual experience before her, and both her and Emily hadn't been able to take much of my dick in their mouths, so I had thought it would be the same with fucking her, but it wasn't at all. My entire cock was pounding in and out of her, and it felt even better than I had imagined. She was moaning loudly, and I knew I wouldn't last very long.

"Fuck, you're so tight, I'm gonna cum," I moaned in her ear, hugging her body close to mine as I fucked her.

"Not inside," she said quickly, "shoot it on my ass, I want to feel your giant load cover my huge ass."

"Oh fuck," I grunted, and pulled out just in time. I reached down and grabbed hold, and aimed at her ass as it was already coming out. It was one of the quicker loads I've ever shot, but not small by any means. In a matter of seconds I had shot six big ropes of cum into her ass. When I was done, it was dripping off her ass and down her legs.

"I can't believe you always cum like that," Jessica smiled at me over her shoulder, "that's so cool."

"Thanks," I panted.

"So, do you think we got some good shots today?" Jessica asked me as she pulled her dress back down, after wiping the cum off with a tissue. "The pictures I mean," she laughed, "not your shots, I know those were good today."

"Ya," I nodded happily, "I think we got some great shots. If the sunset one with the dress comes out how I imagined, its gonna be a real winner. As for my shots, I think we can do better, we should probably work on it some more." Jessica laughed, a joyous beautiful laugh, and I could tell I was slowly falling for this girl, and maybe not so slowly.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,259 Followers