Model Stepsister Ch. 03 - Polish Cousin

Story Info
Emily brings her cousin along for a photoshoot at the gym.
3.5k words
4.66
29.8k
44
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/20/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,190 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18

The next week, I got the photos back, and brought them home. I went through them first, making sure they were perfect, which they were. Both girls looked absolutely amazing in each one, and especially good in a few. I knew they would be happy. I couldn't help but jerk off to them a few times. I waited until the next day when both Jessica and Emily were here to show them. They were sun bathing outside by the pool, and I headed out with the photos.

"Hey," I called as I walked over, "I got the photos back."

"Oh my god, lets see them," Emily said excitedly, and they both took a few from me. I could tell they were both pleased as they flipped through them.

"Ok, these are like, amazing," Emily said, giving me a huge smile. She leaned in and gave me a hug, pressing her big tits into my chest.

"These are even better than last time," Jessica beamed, "you really are the best photographer Kyle."

"Thanks, I'm glad you like them," I said, feeling quite pleased with myself, "let me know when you want to do another shoot."

"How about tomorrow?" Jessica asked, and I agreed happily.

"Hey Kyle," Emily began slowly, "do you think maybe I can bring my cousin along tomorrow? She just flew in from Poland a few days ago, and I know she would love to take some good photos, and she's like, the hottest girl ever, trust me."

"She is," Jessica nodded, "I don't know how she gets her ass to be like that. I mean I thought I had a nice big ass, but hers is like, impossible."

"Um, sure, sounds good to me," I said.

"Great, and I'll tell her she can have the same deal as me right?" Emily asked. I wasn't sure I wanted to do that before I saw this girl. She had certainly been given a glowing recommendation, but I still hadn't seen her.

"Uh, sure, I guess," I said slowly, hoping they weren't lying about her, "if she's as hot as you say."

"She is," Emily laughed, "trust me."

"Ok, well, uh, where should we go this time?" I asked, knowing they would want to go somewhere else.

"I was thinking either the gym, or the beach," Jessica suggested.

"Lets do the gym," Emily said, "I have the cutest tights to wear."

"Can we have a photo-shoot at a gym?" I asked, not wanting to have a crowd of buff guys around these girls.

"I bet we can get them to let us have the place for an hour or two," Jessica said confidently.

"In the middle of the day?" I asked, not convinced, "my pictures are always better in sunlight."

"I'll call randy at the Southside gym," Emily said, and took her phone out. She dialed a number, and then waited. "Hey Randy, this is Emily," she said in a sexy voice, "ya, I'm good, what about you? Ya, ya, good. Well actually I was wondering, if me and a few of my girlfriends could have a little photo shoot at the gym? We wont make any mess, and we'll be less than two hours." She waited a second while Randy answered, "oh come on, what if we gave them exposure? Seriously? I'm sure you could make it happen Randy, please." She seemed to be getting frustrated, "fine," she said, and let out a long huff, "what if I give you a blowjob, then can we have the gym for two hours? Fine, great, see you then Randy." She hung up, and frowned at us, and we both just laughed.

"Well I guess we got our gym," Jessica laughed.

The next day Jessica and I pulled in to the gym parking lot. As we began unloading my stuff, I saw Emily get out of her car a few spots away. The passenger side of her car opened, and then a tiny looking blonde girl got out. She walked around the car, and then I got a good look at her. She was absolutely stunning. Her face had a definite European beauty to it. Big pouty lips, nice perfect white teeth, sexy lidded eyes, a perfect slender button nose, a perfect jawline and cheekbones, she was perfect. She was wearing a sexy black sports bra, but I could see that she had tits just like Emily's; big and soft and round.

"Kyle, this is my cousin veronica," Emily said, and the girl stuck her slender hand out to me. I shook it, and felt how soft and delicate she felt.

"Uh, hi, nice to meet you," I said nervously. I had gotten used to hanging out with gorgeous chicks, but this girl was a whole other level of hot.

"Is nice to meet you, Kyle," she said in a very heavy accent. She smiled at me, with her big sexy smile, and I felt like I might fall over.

"Ok, lets go set up, we don't have all day," Jessica said, giving me an irritated look. I nodded, and grabbed my gear. We turned to walk in, and that's when I saw it. Veronica walked ahead of me, and I gazed down in awe at her ass. It was bigger than I thought an ass could ever be on a girl that size. Jessica had been right. I had thought Jessica had the best ass possible, but this girl's ass seemed impossible. Her legs were slender and thin, and her ass stuck out at least four inches from her waist. I couldn't help myself, I got a boner as we walked in, just from looking at her.

When we walked in, there was a buff looking guy behind the desk. He got up and walked over to Emily. Emily gave him a hug, and he looked over at us, and then did a double take at veronica.

"Randy, this is Kyle and Jessica, and my cousin Veronica," Emily said, "guys, this is randy, we used to date in high school."

"Hey," Randy said and gave us an awkward wave, and then stared at veronica again.

"Ok, why don't you guys set up in there, while I go take care of Randy," Emily said to us, and then pulled Randy away buy his shirt. They went into the backroom, and we walked into the gym.

"Uh, ok," I said, trying to take charge and start the shoot, but still feeling frazzled by Veronica's unexpected beauty, "why don't we get started. Uh, do either of you need to change, or will you wear these clothes?"

"I'm ready," Jessica said. We both looked over at Veronica, who looked back without seeming to understand.

"Uh, I don't think she can understand us very well," I said, giving her a smile, and receiving her sexy one in return.

"Well let's just start, I'm sure she'll figure it out," Jessica said, and I got the feeling she didn't like Veronica that much. I began to wonder is Jessica might be jealous.

"Ok, let's start over here by the window," I said, "I like this lighting." Jessica walked over to the window, and I took my camera out. Veronica just watched as I took a few shots of Jessica. She stuck her ass out, and bent over, and I got some really sexy shots. When I got a few good ones, I nodded to her, and turned to Veronica.

"Ok, your turn Veronica," I told her. She got up, and walked over to where Jessica had been.

"Do like her?" she asked in her thick accent, and I nodded. Veronica got up against the glass, and then slowly bent down. As she began to stick her ass out further my mouth fell open. I had never seen anything like it in my life. My mouth began to water, and I could feel that I was rock hard. I tried to ignore what I was feeling, and be professional. I took several shots of her, from different angles, trying to capture the beauty I was seeing.

As I was finishing the last shot, Emily and Randy walked out. Emily gave him a kiss on the cheek, and then he left, locking the front door behind him.

"How was that?" Jessica asked, trying not to laugh.

"Better than the last time," Emily sighed, "but he's still got a tiny dick. Luckily I know a guy with a big one," she said, and gave me a wink. "Jeez Kyle," she laughed as she looked over at me, "you're already hard as a rock. I told you Veronica is hot."

"Ya," was all I could manage to say. It felt like my brain wasn't working, all I could think about was Veronica's ass.

"Ok, you're clearly too distracted right now," Emily said seriously, "why don't you and Veronica go in the back real quick, and then we can get back to work with you on your game, how about it?"

"Uh, ya, I think that's a good idea," I said. Emily turned to Veronica, and began speaking to her in polish. Veronica listened, and then laughed, and then turned to me. She walked over, giving me sexy eyes, and then asked me something in polish.

"She asked if you're ready for her?" Emily said, and I just nodded. Veronica laughed again, and then walked into the back, and I quickly followed. In the back we found a locker room. Veronica sat down on a bench, and then gestured for me to come forward. I walked right up to her, and she looked down at my pants. She let out a sexy laugh, and then said something in polish. She looked up at me, laughing, and then said something else. She reached out, and unbuttoned my pants. She pulled them down, and my rock hard dick sprang out. She started laughing even harder, but I could tell she was happy with what she saw.

She leaned forward, and took the head of my dick in her big soft lips. She didn't take much more than an inch in her mouth, and sucked lightly. It wasn't a very good blowjob, but she was so hot it didn't matter. After a minute she pulled back, and looked up at me, "you are, too big for me," she said sexily. She stood up, turned around, and pulled her shorts down. I felt like I could cum right then, but I wanted to at least get it in.

She looked back at me, and batted her eyelashes. I stepped forward, and grabbed her hips in both hands. I couldn't believe how good her hips and ass felt. I leaned in, and pressed my cock against her ass and pussy. She reached down, took my cock in her little hand, and guided me right in. I felt warm tight perfection as she pressed all the way back against me. She let out a sexy moan, and said something in polish. She was much tighter than I expected, and I didn't move for a moment, trying hard not to cum right away.

She said something else in polish, and then gently pushed back against me. I felt her huge ass press against my hips, and heard her let out another sexy moan. Then she began to push forward and back, fucking herself with my dick. I gave her thighs a nice squeeze, and she moaned again. She was panting heavily, and kept saying things in polish, and I knew she was liking it. It felt better than any sex I had ever had, and I knew I wouldn't last long at all. As I felt myself getting close, I started to tell her, and then realized she couldn't understand me.

"Uh, Veronica," I said, as she continued to gently push back into my cock, "I'm about to cum." She said something back to me in polish, and I didn't know if she had understood or not. I knew I was about to cum, so I pulled out. She looked back, and then pointed at her ass and back. I didn't have any more time, so I aimed down, and shot a massive wad onto her ass. She started laughing again, and I shot rope after rope onto her ass, and up her back as well. As I finished off, it had already began dripping down the sides of her massive ass.

She looked back over her shoulder at me, still laughing, and gave me a big wink. I gave her ass a little slap, and she laughed again. She turned around, and took my cock in her hand. She looked up at me with big sexy eyes, and then gave my cock a kiss. I wanted to shove my cock right down her throat, but before I could do anything, she was on her feet, walking over to where some towels were laid out. She picked one up, and began wiping my cum off her back, and then walked towards the showers. I looked down at my still very hard dick, shrugged, and then pulled my pants back on. I walked back out to Jessica and Emily feeling like my head was spinning.

"So, how was she?" Emily asked as I walked out.

"Amazing," was all I could say. Emily laughed, but I saw Jessica frown and turn away.

"Ok, well I paid for our time with a blowjob, so let's try to get some work done," Emily said, and I nodded and went back to my camera. I began taking pictures of Jessica and Emily in different stages of exercising. I got one especially good shot of Jessica doing squats. Her ass looked great in the shot, and it made me want to take the same shot with Veronica. She came back out of the locker room as I continued taking pictures. I took turns taking pictures of each of them, until I had an idea.

"Hey, uh, would you girls want to take any pictures together," I asked, afraid Jessica might get pissed. "I think it would look really good."

"Ya, that's a great idea," Emily said, and gave a little bounce that made her tits jiggle nicely.

"Ok," I said, getting in my director mode, "Jessica, you take the bar, and bend down to do a squat, and then Emily, you stand behind her like you're spotting her, but really try to stick your tits out, you know?"

"I think I can do that," Emily smiled. Jessica got the bar ready, and then bent down, really sticking her ass out as she did. Emily bent down over her, arching her back in a very sexy but almost comical way. I took two quick shots from one angle, and then quickly moved over and got another from a different angle. Jessica stood up and placed the bar back down. Before I could even say anything, Veronica had picked it up, and was taking Jessica's position. Emily got in behind her, and I got back in place.

Veronica did the same thing Jessica had, and I quickly went about getting the pictures. Her ass looked unbelievable as she bent down, and I had to shift in place as my dick hardened.

"Ok, now what?" Emily asked as I finished taking my pictures of Veronica.

"Uh, we got all the shots I had in mind," I said, and then had an idea. "But, uh, it might be pretty hot if you girls were exercising in just your underwear."

"You're a perverted genius, you know that Kyle," Emily laughed. She and Jessica both began taking their clothes off. Veronica saw them doing it, and followed suit. Once they were all three standing in front of me in their underwear, my eyes didn't know where to look. They quickly darted from Emily's tits, to Veronica's ass, to Jessica's ass, and then to Jessica's tits. It was too much, they were simply too hot.

"Ok, lets hurry up and get a few shots like this," Jessica said, "I think Kyle needs a little more payment." The girls went about working out, in their underwear, and I took the best shots I could manage. My brain was tied like a pretzel. I thought I got at least one good shot with Veronica and Jessica both in it.

"Did you get some good ones," Jessica asked, checking her phone.

"Ya, I think so," I nodded, hoping I had.

"Ok, well we only have about twenty more minutes, so get that dick out," Jessica said. I didn't need to be told twice. I quickly pulled my pants down, and my cock sprang up. Jessica and Emily both got down on their knees, and began playing with my dick. Jessica fondled my balls and Emily took my cock in her mouth. She took turns like this for a few minutes, while Veronica stood behind them, showing her ass off for me.

"Sit on the bench here," Jessica instructed, and I quickly followed orders. "I want to ride your cock." I lay down on the bench, and a second later Jessica was straddling me. I felt my cock enter her, and then she began bouncing up and down. Without warning a leg swung over my head, and then just as quickly I saw a beautiful tight pink pussy being lowered onto my face. I didn't know if it was Emily or Veronica, but I didn't care. I grabbed hold of the hips, and began licking the pussy as best I could. I let my hands wander along the hips, felt just how big and juicy they were, and guessed that it was Veronica I was eating out.

I could hear Jessica's moaning getting louder, and felt her bouncing harder on my dick. She let out a small squeal, and I felt her pussy clamp down on me. A second later I felt cold air hit my dick, and then two pairs of lips warming it up. Veronica got off my face, and I looked down to see Jessica and Emily both licking my cock like a lollipop.

"Your stamina is getting a lot better Kyle," Jessica said, bobbing her head down on my first two inches.

"Thanks," I panted, "but I'm about to cum.

"Can I try to swallow it?" Emily asked. "I've never tried to swallow a load like yours before."

"Uh, sure, I mean of course," I said, a bit taken aback. "If you want."

"You know you aren't going to be able to swallow it all," Jessica laughed, "he cums way too much."

"I might be able to," Emily said. "And I want to try either way."

"Ok, good luck," Jessica said, laughing and shaking her head. She got up, and sat back to watch. Veronica was also sitting on a bench, watching and rubbing her pussy with one hand, while the other played with her tits. Emily began sucking me off as best she could, and I felt myself getting closer. Then she reached up, and wrapped her tits around my cock again. She began titty fucking me, and took the tip back in her mouth. I let out a low groan, and felt my load rocket out into her mouth.

We all watched as Emily swallowed the first load. I could feel myself pumping big ropes into her mouth, even though I couldn't see it. She was clearly trying her best to get it down as I shot more in. she did good, but in the end cum began spilling out the sides of her mouth. She came off of me, coughing loudly, cum pouring out of her mouth and onto her giant tits. I shot another two small ropes onto her face as Jessica and Veronica laughed.

"I told you," Jessica said.

"Whatever, at least I tried," Emily said once she had stopped coughing.

"Now is for my turn," Veronica said, getting up and beginning to walk over to me. I stared down at her tight wet pussy, and prepared to go again, when Jessica stopped her.

"Actually, we're out of time," Jessica said. "Randy should be back any minute now. We should really clean up and get going."

"No more fun?" Veronica asked disappointedly.

"Not today," Jessica said to her, with a fake looking smile.

"Ok then," Emily said, collecting her clothes. "Thanks for another great shoot Kyle, you really are the best at this."

"Are you kidding, thank you," I said with a big dumb grin. "And if you have any more hot cousins, I think you should bring them along."

"Nope, just Veronica," Emily said with a devious smile, "but I think we'll be enough for you. At least for now. I feel like we may be creating a monster."

"No, he just has a monster cock," Jessica said, and gave me a wink, "inside he's a total softy."

"I wouldn't use the word softy to describe Kyle," Emily said, and they both laughed, "but he is a sweety."

"Oh shit, here comes Randy," Jessica said, pointing towards the parking lot, "quick, everybody get dressed or he'll want some."

"Thanks again Kyle, see you next time," Emily said, puling Veronica out behind her. Veronica looked confused, and gave me a wave as she was pulled out the door. I looked over at Jessica, who shrugged, and then we both hurried out.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,190 Followers