Model Stepsister Ch. 04 - Jealous Jessica

Story Info
Jessica tries to step up her game.
2.6k words
4.73
26.4k
53
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/20/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,267 Followers

Jessica snuck into her mother's room once she knew Kyle and his dad were both outside. Stacey looked up in surprise, and then smiled and patted the bed beside her. Jessica sat down, and took a deep sigh. She didn't want to tell her mother everything, but she did want advice.

"Ok, what's up," Stacey asked, "is it guy trouble?"

"Ya," Jessica nodded, not wanting to say who it was.

"So what's the problem?" Stacey asked, "you shouldn't be having too much trouble in that area."

"Well, there's this guy I really like," Jessica said, and Stacey nodded along, "and I think he likes me too, or at least he did. Now there's this new girl, and she's way hotter than me, and I can tell he's like head over heels for her."

"She can't be much hotter than you," Stacey said, knowing her daughter was a real beauty.

"She is, trust me," Jessica sighed, "its like not even fair how hot she is."

"Ok, well, have you had sex with this guy yet?" Stacey asked.

"Ya, a few times," Jessica nodded, "he's got a huge dick."

"Well there's your answer then sweetie," Stacey said happily.

"What do you mean?" Jessica asked, confused.

"If he has a really big dick," Stacey said, and Jessica nodded that he does, "then this hot girl might not be able to do everything for him. Its an old ugly girl trick dear, normally you would never have to deal with it."

"What trick?" Jessica asked, still not getting it.

"Buy a dildo that's the same size as this guy, and practice deep throating it, and then give him the best blowjob of his life, and watch him dump the hot girl."

"You really think that would work?" Jessica asked, starting to get excited.

"I know it will," Stacey nodded, "it just takes practice, I can help coach you through it if you need."

"Really?" Jessica asked, a bit surprised that her mom was so helpful.

"Of course," Stacey beamed, "I used to love giving blowjobs to guys with big ones."

"Does Roger have a big one?" Jessica asked, wondering if Kyle had got it from his father.

"Its not small," Stacey answered truthfully, "but no, its not very big either. But he knows how to use it."

Two days later Jessica found herself in the back of an adult store in the middle of the afternoon, staring at a wall of dildos. She had never bought a dildo before, and felt a bit overwhelmed. She had not been prepared for the sheer variety. There were dildos of every size shape and color. Some looked very real, while others looked totally fake, but they all looked like fun.

"Need any help finding anything?" a cute young girl with tattoos and piercings asked Jessica, as she walked over.

"Uh, I'm not sure," Jessica said.

"Well are you looking for something in particular, or just anything at all?" the girl asked.

"Something in particular," Jessica answered, "very particular actually, I'm trying to find an exact replica of a guy's dick."

"Ok, you're probably going to want one of these realer ones here then," the girl said, and pointed to the bottom corner of the wall, where the dildos did look much more like real cocks. "Ok, first off, do we care about color?" the girl asked, and Jessica shook her head no. "Ok good," the girl went on, "does the dick have any curves or anything, or is it just straight?"

"Just straight," Jessica said, thinking of the way Kyle's dick just stuck out like a pole.

"Ok then, now for the important part," the girl said with a wicked smile, "how big is it?"

"I'm not exactly sure," Jessica said, wondering why she hadn't got his exact measurements yet, "but it's pretty big."

"Ok, how about this one," the girl said, holding up a dick that did look like Chris', only much too small.

"The shape is right, but its way bigger than that," Jessica said.

"Way bigger huh," the girl said, and gave Jessica a wink, "you lucky girl. How about this one then," she held up another dick, that said nine inches on the box. Jessica was surprised to see that it was still not quite as big as Kyle.

"Uh, a little bit bigger actually," Jessica said, blushing as the girl laughed, "and a little bit thicker too."

"Wow," the girl laughed, "I guess I see why you need the practice," Jessica laughed, and nodded. "Ok, how about this big guy," the girl said, and took a box from behind the others. Jessica couldn't believe it, it was perfect. It looked like an exact replica of Kyle's cock; it was the right length and girth.

"That's it," Jessica said excitedly, "that looks just like it."

"Wow," the girl said, staring down at the box, "you found a guy with an eleven inch cock?"

"Ya," Jessica nodded enthusiastically, "and that's not even the crazy part. You should see how much he cums, it's like a fountain."

"Holy shit that's hot," the girl said, "if you ever want to have some fun with an extra girl involved, give me a call."

Jessica got home and found it empty. She went upstairs to her room, and took out the box. She brought out scissors, and opened the box, and then took out the dildo. It felt weird and rubbery, not like an actual dick, but it did feel like the right size. Jessica brought the dildo up to her mouth, and tried to see how far she could take it. She got about four inches inside her mouth before she felt like she would gag. It still felt weird to be sucking on plastic, but she knew it was the right size to practice on.

When Stacey got home an hour later, Jessica went down, feeling defeated. Stacey walked in, and saw the look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Stacey asked, "did they not have it?"

"No, they had it," Jessica said, "its upstairs, but there's no way I'll be able to deepthroat that thing."

"Ok, come on," Stacey said, putting her purse down, "lets see it." They went upstairs, and into Jessica's room. At first Stacey didn't see it, and then she noticed it lying on the bed.

"Holy shit," Stacey said, "are you sure you didn't get one that's too big? I mean is the guy actually that big?"

"Ya," Jessica nodded, "that's pretty much exactly right. That's why I can't do it, its just too big."

"Well it's certainly going to take a lot of practice," Stacey said, eyeing the huge dildo hungrily, "but you can do it."

"Mom, no one can take that thing all the way, look at it," Jessica said, and slumped down on her bed. Stacey sat down beside her, and picked up the dildo. She brought it to her mouth, and then slowly started taking it down. Jessica watched as one inch after the other disappeared into her mother's mouth. When she was about halfway down, Stacey took a break, and Jessica watched her taking big breaths through her nose. Then she continued. The dildo slowly went down, until there was only two inches left. When the fake rubber balls hit Stacey's chin, Jessica's eyes nearly bugged out of her head.

"Oh my god," Jessica said, in awe of her mother. Stacey held the cock there for a moment, and then slowly pulled it out.

"Wow," Stacey said when it was out, "that might be the biggest one I've ever deep throated."

"I cant believe you actually took that thing all the way down you're throat," Jessica said, staring down at the slobbery rubber cock.

"It just takes practice," Stacey smiled, clearly quite pleased with herself, "and maybe also a bit of enthusiasm. I don't think a girl who doesn't like blowjobs could ever do it."

"I like giving blowjobs," Jessica said quickly, "and I thought I was good at giving them until now. I think you're right though, if I can learn to do that, then he will be mine for sure. Do you think you can teach me to do that?"

"Of course," Stacey beamed, "here, first take it like this."

That weekend Stacey and Roger went out for a weekend in the city. It was Stacey's idea, and Roger seemed to like it just fine. Stacey made it about them, but it was actually about Jessica. They had been working all week, and Jessica had made tremendous progress. Stacey wanted to give her the house for a day or two, to win this big cocked hunk over. Stacey didn't know what Kyle was going to do, but Jessica didn't seem concerned. In fact she was acting as though he wouldn't even be around, so Stacey guessed that Kyle had made plans as well.

An hour later, Stacey and Roger were on the road, and Kyle was sitting on the couch, watching baseball. He could hear Jessica fumbling around upstairs, and wondered what she was doing. He had heard Stacey talking to Jessica about some guy, and a date, and figured Jessica would be going out with someone. He was surprised that he felt a bit jealous at the thought of Jessica being with another guy, but he still had Veronica. She was all he had been thinking about for a week, and he was trying to decide the right way to make her his girlfriend.

He was in the middle of thinking about taking polish classes, when he heard Jessica walking down the stairs in heels. He guessed she would be all dressed up for a fancy dinner. He turned around to get a look at her, and then did a full double take. Jessica was not dressed for dinner at all. She was not even really dressed. She was wearing sexy full body black lingerie, and black high heels. Kyle looked her up and down, gaping open mouthed at her.

Her hair was done up in a sexy wave, and she had on heavy black sexy make up. Her lips were big and red with lipstick. The lingerie was lace, and showed off every part of her body. It perfectly accentuated her tits, and her ass too. Kyle had been thinking so much about Veronica's ass that he had forgotten just how good Jessica's was too. She turned around, and bent over to give him a better look. He could feel his dick getting hard already.

"I, uh, I thought you had a date tonight?" Kyle said nervously.

"I do, with you silly," Jessica giggled, and walked over to him. She pushed him back down on the couch, and he just gazed up in awe. "I got you a special present," she purred, and bent down over him.

"Ya, I really like it," Kyle nodded, admiring the lingerie.

"That's not the present silly," Jessica said, puling his cock out of his pants, "this is the present." With that Jessica leaned down, and took Kyle's cock in her mouth. She had been practicing all week, and yet somehow he still felt bigger than the dildo. Jessica did just as her mother had taught her, and took his cock down into her throat. Kyle watched in total amazement as his cock disappeared. No one had ever been able to take more than the first few inches of his cock before.

Once she had almost all of it in her mouth, she rested for a moment, and took a big breath through her nose, and then dove down. Kyle felt her nose press into his pubes, and then felt her tongue lick his balls. Jessica slowly came back up, until his cock popped out of her mouth.

"Can veronica do that?" Jessica asked with a devilish grin.

"Wh-what," Kyle stammered, caught totally off guard.

"I saw the way you were looking at her," Jessica said, and licked his cock full length, "she can borrow you if she wants, but this is my cock." With that Jessica went down again. She started giving Kyle the most incredible blowjob of his life. He had gotten good at being with hot girls, and was trying to last as long as he could, but Jessica had taken her skills to the next level. As she took his entire length in slow wet strokes, he felt himself getting there.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum," Kyle grunted. To his surprise, Jessica dove down even deeper, and held him there. He felt her tongue flick out against his balls again, and that was it. He fired a huge blast straight down her throat, and then another, and another. He was expecting her to come back up, coughing and gasping for air, but she wasn't. She was taking everything he was giving her, and he couldn't believe it. She kept on sucking as he felt the last drops coming out. After he was completely done, she very slowly took him out of her mouth, looking up into his eyes the whole time.

"Did you like my present?" Jessica said sexily.

"I, you, the, what," Kyle said, his brain completely scrambled.

"I'll take that as a yes," Jessica smiled, and then took him back in her mouth. She kept on sucking his dick, taking it all the way down her throat.

"Hold on," Kyle said, finally getting his bearings. "Come here," he said, and pulled her up to him. Jessica got on top of him, and they began making out. She lowered herself down onto him without breaking the kiss. She began to ride him slowly and sensually. Kyle couldn't get his hands to touch enough of her. They moved along her big sexy ass, and her tight stomach, and up to her amazing tits. They continued on like that for an unknown time. Kyle didn't know how long it was, but he knew he was getting much better at lasting longer with these incredible hotties. Eventually it was too much though.

"Oh, fuck, you're so hot, I'm gonna cum again," he moaned as she rode him slow and gentle.

"Do you want me to swallow it again," Jessica whispered into his ear, "or do you want to cum in my pussy this time?"

"Are, are you serious," Kyle said, staring up at her in surprise.

"Ya, I'm on the pill now," Jessica said, "I've been wanting to feel your huge load shoot into me.

"Ok," Kyle nodded quickly.

"Good," Jessica said, and began to ride him faster. She bucked her hips hard, and Kyle lasted a few more seconds. He let out a grunt, and felt himself shooting off inside her. It felt truly amazing. Jessica let out a long moan of her own, and he felt her pussy tighten around him as she came with him. They both moaned in unison as they came together. When they were done, Jessica fell down onto Kyle's chest, both of them panting heavily.

"I know you're going to keep having sex with Emily and Veronica," Jessica said to him as she lay on top of him. "But don't forget who got you started, ok?"

"I won't," Kyle said, moving his hands along her body again. "I could never forget, especially not now. How did you learn how do to that, the deep throat I mean."

"My mom showed me how," Jessica said.

"Wait, seriously," Kyle said, his eyes going wide. "You mean Stacey showed you how to do that?" He thought about his step mom doing that to him, and his dick twitched inside Jessica.

"Ok, slow down," Jessica laughed, already beginning to grind her hips on him again. "One girl at a time big guy."

"Whoever made that rule?" Kyle asked, taking her hips in his hands.

"Just shut up and fuck me," Jessica laughed. Kyle did as he was told.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,267 Followers