Model Stepsister Ch. 05 - The Beach

Story Info
Kyle and the girls have a shoot at a secluded beach.
3.7k words
4.68
24.1k
48

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/20/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,264 Followers

Kyle pulled into the empty beach parking lot, and he and Jessica got out, both stretching in the warm sun after their long drive. She grabbed a bag of various clothes, and he his case of equipment. They started walking down to the beach together, and saw Emily and Veronica sitting on a towel not far away. The girls both smiled and waved as they saw them, and got up to greet them. Both girls walked up to Kyle and gave him a big kiss on the lips as a greeting. He was a little taken aback, and felt himself getting hard already. No matter how much time he spent with these girls, it was still hard to get used to their beauty.

"Ok, I think we all know by now that Kyle does his best work after he gets laid," Emily said, and everyone laughed, "so why don't we head over to that shady spot, and get it on, and then we can take our pictures."

"Sounds good to me," Kyle agreed enthusiastically, and they all laughed again.

"Hello, Kyle," Veronica said in her sexy accent, "I have missed you."

"I missed you too," Kyle said honestly, smiling at her. He saw Jessica shoot him an angry look out of the corner of his eye, and quickly turned away from Veronica. They put their bags down beside the towels, and then they all started walking over to the spot Emily had pointed out. When they got there, they found that it was indeed hidden from view, and shady, and relatively clean as well. Emily must have used the spot before, because it was perfect.

"Ok, let's get started," Emily said, and then said it to Veronica in polish. Emily took her little bikini top off, and her massive tits flopped out. The other two quickly followed suit. Kyle took a moment to compare all of their tits. Emily's were by far the biggest, but Veronica's were more perfectly round. Jessica's tits were somehow the smallest, despite being quite big, but her nipples were his favorite. As Kyle was staring at all of their tits, they began taking their bottoms off as well.

He looked at Emily's ass, which was fat, and nice, but not comparable to the others. Jessica's ass was big and round and muscular, and he had thought it was unbeatable. As Kyle looked over at Veronica's ass, his mouth fell open again. Her ass was just impossible. He wondered if it was real or not, and decided he didn't care. It was just so big, and still round and beautiful, and her stomach was so thin, it was absolute perfection.

"Well, are you just going to stare at us all day, or can we suck your cock," Emily said. Kyle quickly pulled his pants down, and his hard cock sprang up. All three girls smiled as they looked down at it, and then they all got down on their knees. They crawled over to Kyle, and then he was staring down at all three of them. Emily took his cock in her hand, and then took it in her mouth. The last time she had blown him, she had taken it further than anyone else, but Jessica had since shattered that record.

Emily sucked on him for a minute, and then guided his cock into Veronica's mouth. Veronica still couldn't take more than an inch or two, but she was so hot it didn't matter. After another minute, Emily took the cock away from Veronica, and guided it over to Jessica. Jessica leaned forward, and took the whole cock down her throat, while the other two girls watched in awe. Jessica bobbed her head a few times, and then pulled back.

"Holy shit," Emily said, "when did you learn to do that?"

"Over the last few weeks," Jessica said with a proud smile, "my mom taught me actually." Kyle didn't react when she said it, but that made him quite curious. Stacey was definitely where Jessica got her looks, and apparently also her talents. Jessica gave him a naughty wink, and then went back to work. It felt amazing, and Veronica was giving him sexy eyes too. She said something in polish, and made a sexy pouting face.

"She asked if you can cum on her back again," Emily said, "she says it was like the hottest thing ever."

"Sure," Kyle agreed happily, "I'd love to."

"Mmm, I can't wait to see you cover her big ass," Emily moaned, "that's going to be so fucking hot."

"Actually," Jessica said, puling the cock out of her mouth with a loud pop, "I want to see that too. I bet Kyle will shoot such a big load for her."

"When does he not shoot a huge load," Emily laughed.

"Ya, but sometimes they're like monster huge," Jessica joked, "and then sometimes they're just regular huge." Veronica looked from Jessica to Kyle to Emily, not understanding. Emily told her what was said, and she laughed too, and began to turn around, when Kyle stopped her. She looked back in surprise, and he pulled her up to him. Her eyes got big, and Kyle pulled her whole body against his, and then gave her the most passionate kiss he could. She seemed startled at first, and then she kissed him back. His cock was pressing up against her thick thigh, and her tits were pressed against his chest. When they finally broke the kiss, she stared into his eyes for a moment, and Kyle felt like he was in love.

"Wow, that was really hot," Emily said, and Jessica nodded silently, staring down at Kyle's cock with a longing expression.

"I've been working on lasting longer," Kyle said, "why don't I start with one of you, and I'll finish with Veronica."

"Ok," Emily said, and looked over at Jessica hopefully.

"You go ahead," Jessica nodded, "I can have him whenever I want." Emily clapped her hands together excitedly.

"Yay," she said, and looked over at Kyle, "can I be on top though?" she asked, "I'm not used to guys as big as you."

"Sure," Kyle nodded, and laid down on the towel. Emily quickly threw a leg over him, and straddled his legs. He grabbed onto her hips, and she slowly guided him in. She was tight and wet, but he sunk in easily. She let out a long slow moan as she lowered herself. Kyle just laid back and let her do the work, not wanting to hurt her. Emily started to move in a more rhythmic motion, and then Kyle saw a leg swing over his head. Before he knew what was happening, a pussy lowered down onto his face. He didn't know whose it was, but it was beautiful and wet. He took his hands off Emily's hips, and grabbed onto the hips wrapped around his head. They were muscular and thick, but he still didn't know who it was.

Kyle started eating out the girl sitting on his face, and felt Emily really getting into it on his dick. As she really started picking up the pace, and moaning even louder, the girl on top got off. Kyle looked up to see Emily's huge tits flopping around like crazy. Her head was tilted back, and she began to cum. She bucked her hips hard for a few more seconds, grinding now instead of bouncing, and then fell down onto his chest. She was panting heavily, and Kyle lifted her head, and brought her lips to his. She kissed him as hard as he had ever been kissed, grinding her body on his.

"Fuck, you're amazing," Emily panted, staring into his eyes. His cock was still in her, and he began gently thrusting up, and she moaned again.

"Now, he is mine," Veronica said. Kyle looked over, and saw her sitting alone with one hand on her pussy and the other on her left tit. Jessica was next to him, also panting, so he guessed it must have been her he was eating out. Veronica crawled onto the towel, and then got on her knees, extending her perfect ass up to Kyle. He got into position, and grabbed her hips. They felt too good to be true. He gently pushed in, and she let out a nice soft moan. Kyle had already lasted at least five minutes or so with Emily, and he wasn't sure how long he could last with Veronica.

He started moving in and out with a good rhythm. Veronica was moaning sexily, and then Jessica moved in next to Kyle. She placed her hand on his chest, and then moved in to kiss him. It took him a little by surprise, but he kissed her back passionately. His kisses with all three girls felt special in their own ways, and all of them felt genuine. Kyle grabbed onto Jessica's ass with his right hand, really cupping the cheek. She just kissed him even harder, and pressed her tits hard into his arm.

He could hear Veronica getting louder, so he turned away from Jessica for a second. He looked down, and saw Veronica eating Emily out as he fucked her. She was dripping wet, and he was sliding in and out with ease. He grabbed hold of her hips again, and started really fucking her. Right away she stopped eating out Emily, and started moaning loudly with every one of his thrusts. It felt amazing, and he pounded away into her tight pussy. Finally she let out a tiny scream, and her legs began shaking uncontrollably. It was too hot, and Kyle felt himself cumming. Veronica was still shaking and moaning loudly when he pulled out.

As soon as it was out he shot a massive wad of cum all the way up her back. Before the first blast was even done a second shot flew out, some of it flying over her head. The third and fourth blasts covered her back completely. He aimed the next two onto her ass, and then finished in the small of her back. Once again her back and ass were covered. The cum had actually pooled where her toned back muscles created a little divot.

"Hold on, stay right there," Jessica said seriously, and Emily repeated it in polish. Jessica bent over Veronica, and then pressed her face down into the pool of cum. She started slurping it up, and then Emily joined her. They licked up the cum off her back, and Kyle grabbed hold of Veronica's hips again. She looked back in surprise, and he pushed himself back in. She moaned again, and he resumed fucking her.

"Hold on," Jessica said when she was done licking up the cum, "it's my turn, I'm not going to be the only one not cumming today."

"Ok," Kyle agreed, "how do you want me?"

"On your back, like Emily did," she said, and he quickly got back down on the towel. Jessica swung her leg over him, and then he felt his cock enter her tight pussy. She wasted no time in picking up her own rhythm. She began bucking her hips like a rodeo star. Then Emily and Veronica laid down next to Kyle, on either side. All of a sudden they were both on him. Veronica leaned over him, and kissed him, and he kissed her back.

As soon as she broke the kiss Emily took her place. Emily seemed like she was trying to make love to him with her tongue. He reached up, and took her body in his arms, and then started squeezing her huge tits. She was moaning and grinding on him, when Jessica started cumming. Emily moved off of him, and then Jessica collapsed down. She fell onto his chest, and instantly started kissing him. He kissed her back, and could feel her pussy tightening as she fucked him hard. Jessica's whole body started trembling, and he felt her second orgasm hit her like a wave. It lasted a long time, and he kept pounding into her.

"Holy shit," Jessica panted, lying flat on his body, "I've never cum that hard in my life, that was amazing."

"You're getting really good at fucking, Kyle," Emily said, and Jessica nodded her head on his chest. Kyle was still rock hard, and began gently pushing up into Jessica again, and she moaned and shivered.

"Oh fuck," she said, and climbed off of him, "I think it's someone else's turn, I'm too sensitive right now."

"Kyle could probably fuck us all for another hour or more," Emily pointed out. "We should take some pictures while the sun is still up. And then we can finish this later."

"Ya, that's probably a good idea," Jessica said breathlessly.

"Uh, ok," Kyle said, a little disappointed to be ending their fun, but knowing Emily was right. They could have sex anywhere; they had come to this beach to get some good photos. "Why don't you girls put your bathing suits on, I bet we can get some really nice shots over there by those rocks." Kyle pointed to some rocks in the distance that extended out into the water. Jessica and Emily began putting their bathing suits on, and Veronica ran down to the water to clean the rest of the cum off her back.

Once they were all wearing their skimpy swimwear, Kyle led them over to the rocks. He found the right spot, with the right angle from the sun, and told the girls where to stand. They took turns modelling on the rocks, with Kyle instructing them on how and where to stand. He was getting a lot better at directing a shoot. He was able to tell them where to look, and what to do with their bodies, and he knew he was getting some very sexy shots.

The wind was beginning to pick up, and he had gotten enough shots of the girls in the swimsuits. Kyle told them all to go put on any dresses they had brought. He still loved the photo he had taken of Jessica on their hike. The way the sundress blew out behind her was amazing, and he wanted to try and recreate it here, with the ocean in the background.

When the girls came back wearing their dresses, Kyle looked them over. Emily looked a little silly; her dress was nice, but her tits were too big for that sort of outfit. It still looked hot, but somehow just weirdly out of place. Jessica looked amazing, just like she had the last time. This time her dress was a nice light green, and he thought it would go very nice with the backdrop. Veronica looked too good. She was also wearing a sundress, but her ass was too big. Somehow the dress made her ass look even better than it did in spandex or a thong.

Kyle instructed the girls on where to stand, and began shooting them again. He got some nice shots of all of them, and then started taking some with them together. He got one especially good shot of Jessica and Veronica together, laughing naturally, their amazing bodies displayed perfectly, with the dresses blowing lightly in the breeze.

The sun was beginning to set, and Kyle made sure to get a few good shots of the girls with the sun going down behind them. By the time the sun was down, Kyle thought he had gotten some of the best shots yet. The gym shots had been sexy, but there was just something special about capturing these amazing beauties out in nature. He was sure some of these photos would find great success.

"Ok, I think that's it for today," Kyle said after the sun had dipped beneath the water.

"Did you get some good ones?" Jessica asked as she walked over to him.

"Definitely," Kyle nodded. "The ones with the sun setting in the background will probably be the best. I liked one especially. But we'll see when I'm done with them."

"Ok, so does that mean we can finish what we started earlier?" Emily asked with a big grin.

"Sure," Kyle nodded eagerly. "Should we go back to that spot over there?"

"Let's do it here, on the rocks," Emily said with a devious grin.

"Uh, isn't that kind of dangerous?" Kyle asked. "I mean, we could hurt ourselves."

"Don't be a baby," Jessica said, already taking her dress off and laying on the rocks. Kyle shrugged, and began undressing again. Once he was naked, he looked for a good place to sit. He saw a nice looking rock seat, and sat on it. As soon as he was seated Jessica and Veronica were both on their knees in front of him. Kyle wondered if they were cutting their knees on the rocks, but they didn't seem to care at all. They began taking turns blowing him. Jessica was able to take his cock so much deeper that Veronica just gave up, and went down to his balls. Jessica continued taking his cock in long deep strokes, while Veronica played with his balls. Emily was sitting nearby, watching and fingering herself.

Jessica's blowjob was beginning to be too much. She had really become a pro, and Kyle knew he wouldn't last much longer. He took her head in his hands, and she looked up at him with sexy eyes, and then dove back down. Below her, Veronica had taken one of his balls fully into her mouth, and was working on getting the other in as well. Kyle was just enjoying the amazing view of the incredible beauties blowing him, when out of nowhere he felt a finger go up his ass. He flinched upward in surprise, and saw Jessica's eyes go wide as his cock jammed into her throat. He felt her nose press hard into his trimmed pubes, and then felt the finger give a slight wiggle.

Kyle let out a noise he had never made before, and then felt a big load shooting into Jessica's stomach. She coughed twice as he filled her mouth, but she took it all. When he was done, she slowly pulled off of him, and showed him her empty mouth. Kyle nodded, still panting, and then looked down to Veronica. She was smiling at him in a teasing way, and then waved to him with her finger.

"You like?" She asked him with a big smile.

"Uh, I don't know," Kyle said. He didn't know if he had liked it or not, but it had certainly made him cum hard.

"Don't worry Kyle," Emily laughed. "We all know you're not gay. Its ok to like a finger in your ass."

"Is that what happened?" Jessica asked, and then began laughing. "Normally I can tell when he's about to cum, but that time it came out of nowhere."

"Ya, I definitely didn't expect that," Kyle said.

"Stay hard for us," Jessica said, and quickly went back to blowing him before he could get soft. She blew him for a minute, until he was fully hard again, and then pulled off. Veronica got up, and turned around. She backed into him, and then lowered her amazing ass. Kyle took her perfect hips in his hands, and helped lower her down. His cock entered her easily, and then she began to move up and down. He had never fucked in this position before, sitting down, with the girl facing away and bouncing her ass on his dick, but he loved it. he kept his hands on her ass, and she bounced her ass harder. It felt like he was able to get even deeper in her from this angle, and it didn't take long for her to cum. He pulled her further down onto him, feeling his whole cock fill her up, as she moaned loudly. She bent her head back and kissed him, and he let his hands move all over her amazing body.

She got up, and sat down on a rock, with a dazed look in her eyes, and Jessica quickly took her place. Jessica lowered herself in the same way, and began to ride him just like Veronica had. Kyle put his hands on her ass, and helped her bounce. This was quickly becoming a new favorite position of his. He could feel how wet Jessica was, and she was moaning very sexily. Kyle moved his hands to hers, and gently pulled her back. Her body laid down on his, with his cock still in her, and she leaned back and kissed him like Veronica had. He brought his hands up to her tits, and began massaging them as they made out. She was no longer bouncing on his cock, but gently grinding her hips on him. As they kissed, he felt the vibrations go through her body, and then felt her pussy contract on his cock.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again," Kyle moaned in her ear.

"Do it," she said, surprising him. "Fill my pussy the way you filled my throat." She kept up her sexy grinding, and then Kyle felt his cum shooting into her. It felt truly awesome, and he stayed inside her well after he was done. When she finally got off of him, his cock slumped down, looking deflated.

"That was really hot," Emily said.

"Ya," Jessica agreed, "it felt amazing."

"I really like that position," Kyle said through heavy panting breaths.

"Me too," Jessica said. "Especially with the ocean in the background. That was really fun."

"Having sex by the ocean is always super hot," Emily said.

"We should do it again some time," Jessica said.

"Definitely," Kyle nodded. They were all slowly going about putting their clothes back on. When they were all dressed again, they walked back to their beach towels together. Kyle was quite pleased with the way the day had gone. He had gotten to fuck the girls twice, and he got some great photos of them. All in all it was a great success. He gave Emily and Veronica each a passionate kiss goodbye, and then he and Jessica got back in the car to drive home. On the way home Jessica gave him roadhead, and he almost crashed twice, but they made it back safe.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,264 Followers