All Comments on 'Modeling Her New Toy for Him'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Fuck!

I'm exhausted after reading this. Honestly, it feels like I've just been fucked by some one who loves me very much. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sign me up!

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great

One of the best strap on stories I have ever read, This story is proof you don't need to be feminized or dominated to enjoy receiving a great fucking. Keep up the good work,

TransfixedTransfixedalmost 14 years ago
So fucking great

Just fucking great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not my usual fare...

...but I loved it and came so hard. I want to do this to my man too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Great story of real life and love. No feminization, no demeaning banter, just love and sharing. I can't wait to share this story with my wife. Hopefully, she'll get the hint.

fix8ionfix8ionover 13 years ago
I can only hope.

My girlfriend has been using her vibrator on me recently and I love it. She is concerned that she will hurt me if she moves it in and out of my ass too hard. I have been almost begging her to do it more often. I have to suggest it. I am trying to talk her into the idea of using a strapon specifically the feeldoe. This website has opened up a new world for me. I never would have tried anything in my ass before for fear of being labeled gay. I only wish I had tried it sooner. I found a place that sells the feeldoe and go in there once and a while and look at it thinking I am going to buy it. I don't want to scare my girlfriend off and turn her off to the whole idea. This story was unbelievably hot. I was hard the whole time. I hope I can convince my girl to take me with a feel doe and make me feel like Duncan in this story. A man can dream. Thanks for a great story.

richboiserichboiseover 12 years ago
Incredible!

One of the best stories I've ever read.

More please.

R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot story

A very hot story, great build up. Great writing, very realistic. Made me hot reading it. Wish this would happen to me!

bubbazouxbubbazouxabout 12 years ago
Love the story

I really loved this story. The way that it built up so gently and tenderly. You could feel the connection between the two. Very well written. Looking forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Thank you for a great read, and really well told, with feeling, I know APE will enjoy it too!

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
Stomach-clenchingly good !

This concept of "stomach-clenchingly sexy " is something you have given the world because clit-clenchingly , ass-clenchingly or cock-clenchingly was already discovered by earlier erotic writers but "stomach-clenching" as an erotic concept has been gifted to us by Your Royal Eroticness !!

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
You're the writer !!

You can stretch an orgasm over pages after pages without allowing the manto come thus scientifically proving Orgasm can be enjoyably prolonged !! actually with muscular squeeze @ the uro-genital triangular base of the phallus [Mool-Bandh or root-lock], With held inhaled Breath-control & Mystical Mantra chanting yogis have prolonged Orgasm over centuries !!!

jusdafaxjusdafaxalmost 12 years ago
Yeah but.......

I'd think a whole lot more of her supposed "love" for him if she had offered up her "virgin ass" to him as well. Sauce for the gander should also be sauce for the goose. Just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
My Dream, My Fantasy

Oh how I wish I was her man! She would never have to wonder about my love, or lust for her. I would do anything she wanted, her moans of delight would be my reward. So very sexy, I cam three times reading this story. Thank you so very much!

iwytfmaiwytfmaover 11 years ago
Unbelievable

Truly amazing story. This is my ultimate fantasy. As someone said previously, most of the strap on material you see crosses the line into feminization or humiliation. This was a fantastic, mutual experience between two very willing participants. Beautiful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my!

That's seriously sexy. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Realistic

Pretty good (if a little long), and well written. Clever keeping it 'macho male' as against submissive femdom. There is a growing market yet to be exploited in this area for female and male readers, so keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Approval

That is an incredible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well done!

A good story, not only because it is arousing, but also because it addressed love and not only lust. Instead of just another sex tale, it is also a romantic love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG

Absolutely the hottest story I have read, completely and perfectly describing my ultimate fantasy. Sadly reminded me of a past love, from whom I was parted before we could enact pretty much everything you have written. I'll never forget her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you!

My man loves your writing. He has shared this and other stories by you with me while we begin our journey with ass play. I initially agreed for him. I would do anything to please a man that will try anything to please me as well. I didn't realize how much I would love it. We are ordering our feeldoe and I can't wait to fuck him with it. Thank you for giving him a voice for his desires. I appreciate it greatly!

DynamitochondriaDynamitochondriaalmost 11 years ago
Tremendous Turn On

I can't decide between this and Valerie Finds Her Man as the best 1on1 pegging story I've ever read. Outstanding! Now to send a link to this piece to my lover...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mindless and perverted prattle !

As is norm for this sicko 'writer'. 1* !

humminbeanhumminbeanover 10 years ago
Beautiful!

Great buildup, long slow tease, and some wonderful, slow fucking at the end - or is it the beginning? A story that hot, built around people so into each other that they'll give anything - it doesn't get any better.

DragonologistDragonologistover 10 years ago
Perfect

Your story is a nearly perfect copy of how my wife and I feel about her fucking my ass! Thanks for sharing it with us!

MrFoxwoodMrFoxwoodover 10 years ago
Perfect.

I love the build-up, the pages of foreplay as you tease us before finally giving us the passionate fucking we've been squirming for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
When he stood up

Did he settle for giving the bitch a split lip or did he include a black eye?

FelHarperFelHarperabout 10 years ago

The buildup was long but worth it. What is not worth it are the suggestions of violence from the anonymous coward above. Violence is no joke and consensual sex is consensual. You are the pervert here, anonymous asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
freedom tale

a tale of lovers who are free to do and share what they both like. sad that

most lovers do not reach a point where they can be that open with each other.

fear of rejection maybe the reason most lovers are not open with each other.

butt play with your lover does not make you gay. some men like to do a

women in the butt and are not gay. some women may like to do a male butt.

good tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting read

After reading this I have to say I would be interested in having my wife fuck my ass with a dildo. I wonder how I can ask her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing!

Would love to have a wife half as erotic minded as the one in this story.What fantastic sex life do have men who are lucky to find such kind of women in his lives.

JoesvixenJoesvixenalmost 9 years ago

Wish my partner would let me near his ass. It's so eroticism!

akeyesxakeyesxover 8 years ago
This...is love and sex wrapped all into one!

Probably the most interesting, complete, well-written story about this subject I've ever read. I can't tell you how much I'd love to have a woman who was as 'tuned in' to me as this story tells.

It was way better then awesome and would be a dream cum true.

Thanks for writing this one.

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 7 years ago
I thought I was a pretty good author until I read this!

The descriptions are fantastic. This story had me fully hard on the first page. Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Missed opportunity

I bought a girlfriend of mine a feeldoe to use on me. Like an idiot, I bought the larger one that was FAR too girthy for my asshole. This story makes me wish I bought the smaller one & had her train with it so she could hold it tighter inside of her pussy. We used the classic strap-on set up before in the missionary position & I came so hard my cum landed on my chin & lips...I would have loved to do it more often with the feeldoe

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
Yes.

Well ladies this is as close to feeling what its like to have a cock hanging between your thighs as you might get. She knew how to use it, too !

Nice way to liberate your lover Duncan.

celticladycelticladyover 6 years ago

Delicious storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
during

she had me read it out to her as she used her dildo on me... thanks

PaulplaysPaulplaysover 6 years ago
Intensely Erotic!

This is a truly amazing work of sensuality and eroticism! Your lust and canal need drip from the page. You have also captured your man's intimate soul in this beautiful piece. Thank you for making me aroused and for giving me multiple orgasms as I read along.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not a dog

All the male characters in your stories get the same treatment, being fucked like they were a dog. The missionary position is best, giving you the opportunity to gaze into your male lovers eyes as you slowly penetrate and then fuck him silly. Try that for a change, it should make for a much better story about making love to a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent writing - and very realistic

Very engaging writing, with a great sense of erotic drive. As a guy who loves strap-on play, this was a great read - I wish every woman could read this and realize how exciting and fun it can be!

sammy61sammy61almost 3 years ago

quite the story I enjoyed it a-lot 2 people with complete love and trust with each other excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent intensity

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 months ago

Excellent, way beyond 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous