Modeling Pt. 03

Story Info
The theme room motel.
4.5k words
4.25
9.2k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

I received comments about part two of my story, some loved the story, others stated it sounded like a police report. In the early nineteen eighties the laws were somewhat different than they are presently. The actions depicted in the story are with consenting adults. My wife modeled for a fee any extra compensation was considered TIPS for an excellent job as a model. On this occasion to my surprise, she let Harvey go further than we did with anyone before. Now to continue with the story.

After my wife modeled for Harvey her adventures as a model tapered off until fall. Becky would occasionally look through the want ads in the Advocate and sometimes she would call to see what type of model the photographer needed. It was not until October when my wife found an ad that intrigued her.

"Model needed for theme room, motel photoshoot."

My wife called the phone number given, and the Saturday that followed we were on our way to Springfield to meet the photographer whose name was Paul. By this time our kids were old enough to stay by themselves for the day with some supervision from our sister-in law.

We met Paul at a bar and grille on Riverdale Street in West Springfield. My wife was taken in by his good looks, He was about five years younger than my wife. Paul explained about the Theme Rooms at the motel. He wanted to take photos in the tropical island room. Paul wanted my wife to bring a bathing suit, cover up, and clogs with her if she wanted to model for him.

"I definitely want nude photos of you. Will that be a problem?" Paul asked.

"I don't have a problem with posing nude." My wife said.

"As long as Becky is comfortable modeling nude for you, I am okay with it as long as I am in the room with my wife." I added gleefully.

His only issue was I will be with her when she models, but when he realized that was a deal breaker if he insisted, I not attend he reluctantly agreed. My wife negotiated a payment of one hundred and thirty-five dollars for the session. The shoot was to be the Friday night that followed.

When our niece found out our son and daughter will be home alone, she volunteered to drive them to the mall if she could use my wife's car for that purpose. My wife agreed.

I arrived home from work Friday to find our children and niece were already gone. My wife had her beach bag packed and we left for Chicopee after I showered.

Becky was dressed in a blue button front dress, Sandals with bra and panties. We stopped in Springfield at Kenny Rogers for dinner and then off to Chicopee. We found the Motel by six thirty and waited for Paul. He arrived at Seven with a key to the Tropical Island Suite.

I opened the door to my pickup for my wife and the comment I received was. "The only time you open the door for me is when I am a model." She stated with remorse.

As a side note I want all my readers to know I almost always open the door for my wife anywhere we go. Especially when she wears a dress as there is no way she can exit our pick-up modestly! Oh, and that was another reason I would rather take our truck than the car. I told her it was for more visibility on the road, but really the visibility I like was when she exits the vehicle! Now back to the story.

Paul opened the door to the suite, if you didn't know better you would have thought you were in Aruba. Palm trees, and a mural of the ocean on the wall above the bed. There were tropical colors throughout the room and the bathroom looked like you were outside. The walls were painted to have vegetation on all the walls in the whole room, shower included.

I brought my wife's beach bag in and helped Paul with his photography equipment which included two cameras, tripod, and three lights. I helped Paul set up the lights, while my wife sat on the bed and watched. Boy did she look sexy the way she sat on the bed with a lot of leg on show. I could almost see to heaven's gate!

At the time of this photo shoot, the cameras were thirty-five-millimeter with a thirty-five-shot film that had to be developed my someone. We had Paul sign an agreement that the photos were for his use only and the name of the photo processing facility before we started.

"I would like to start with photos of you on the bed in that outfit." Paul instructed Becky.

He took a few shots of her on the bed in her sexy pose. "Roll around on the bed." Paul directed her.

This caused her dress to rise so her panties were on show.

After he finished a roll of film, he asked my wife. "Would you be willing to strip in front of me as I take photos of you while you don your bathing suit?"

"Sure, I can do that." She said and continued. "Tom, can you get my suit in the bag for me?" She asked me.

"Of course!" I said gleefully as I secured her garment for her and gave it to her. "I will see her naked in front of Paul." I thought happily.

Paul reloaded his camera and said. "I think you should go into the bathroom for this part of the shoot as I like the backdrop. Tom, can you bring a light and set it against the wall out of view to get more light in the room."

Becky proceeded to the room and stood in the shower area as I set up the light as directed by Paul. I stayed in the room out of camera range and watched with anticipation.

"Start with your back to us as if you're alone in the room and then turn toward me after you bring your panties to your feet and pick them up." Paul directed as my wife preceded to remove her clothes per his instructions.

When she removed her dress, Becky tossed it to me. She brought the straps to her bra down her arms and off. Becky turned her bra around and removed the garment with her back still to the photographer. She tossed the bra to me and this gave the photographer the first view of one breast. Becky pushed her panties down to her knees and let them float to the floor. She stepped out of the intimate garment as Paul snapped photos of her backside. When she stepped out of her panties, he received the first glimpse of her lady lips and brown star.

"Tom hand Becky her suit. Becky, I want you to step into your suit with your back to us and then turn around so I can get a shot of your breasts." Paul instructed.

Becky had a one-piece suit, but it was very sexy with a zipper in the front that she could unzip to her navel, the back plunged to her waist and it was cut high on the side of her legs. The suit was a dark color and showed her fair complexion off famously.

With her suit in hand Becky turned her back to Paul and made a show as she stepped into one leg of her suit. Her manhole was on view as she pulled the suit up one leg and then put her foot through the other leg. She brought the suit up to her waist and turned so Paul the photographer could get a shot of her breasts as they bobbed while she pulled the straps of her suit over her arms. It was a beautiful sight!

"That was magnificent Becky you are a great model." Paul stated then paused. "You have a very photogenic form that I would like to take some figure studies of with your permission." Paul stated in a very complimentary voice to my wife.

My wife looked at me for my approval. I nodded my head in the affirmative with a big smile on my face.

"Yes, I can model for figure studies." My wife said as she stripped out of her bathing suit.

"Stand by the mural on the wall to start with. Move around as I photograph you." Paul stated as he took photos of my wife.

I manned the lights per Paul's direction for the next fifteen minutes and about three rolls of film. My wife moved around, she showed her backside to the camera, bent over to touch the floor, as she turned toward the camera, jumped up to have her breasts bounce per Paul's instructions and ran her hands through her hair on her head as instructed by the photographer.

"Take a break Becky while I reload the cameras and then I would like to take photos of you reclining on the waterbed." Paul stated as he proceeded to reload the film for the cameras.

Becky mounted the bed and laid on her back with her head on the pillows. "This bed is very comfortable." She stated as she spread her legs for my benefit.

I never get tired of the view of my wife's exposed lady lips and Becky knew this!

When Paul turned back to converse with us, Becky suddenly became shy and closed her legs when she saw Paul turn. We conversed for a while, my wife pulled the comforter around her as we talked about our children and learned more about Paul.

"I have four more rolls of film and then we will be done." Paul stated as a way to continue with the photo shoot.

My wife uncovered her body but for some reason she covered her breasts with her arm and had her other hand, set between her legs to cover her woman hood. I replaced the comforter and smoothed it out.

"I want you to roll around the bed as I shoot photos." Paul instructed Becky. She complied and after he shot a roll of film he asked. "Can you lay on your back and spread your legs." He stated in a matter-of-fact voice.

Becky hesitantly complied her face turned red for some reason she was embarrassed. I like to see her spread with her honey pot exposed, but I felt bad she was embarrassed. Paul shot photos of my wife totally exposed.

"Turn and get up on your knees." Paul directed and Becky complied as he took a photo. "Spread your legs more and turn your shoulders to me." Paul instructed my wife.

With the pose Becky was in it exposed all her womanly charms, you could see one breast with a rigid nipple, her moist engorged vaginal lips, with some pink on display, and her brown star. It was a beautiful pose. Presently Becky has become excited her skin hue turned from an embarrassed red to a pink hue of excitement.

"Do you want to take a break Becky?" Paul asked.

"No, I am horny, so let's continue." Beck answered boldly.

"Okay, for the last two rolls of film I would like to do a shower scene. How does that sound?"

"That would be great!" I chimed in.

"I wasn't talking to you Tom I was asking your wife her preference." Paul stated.

"I could use a shower." Becky said as she walked to the bathroom.

"Bring in a light Tom could you." The Photographer directed me.

For the next twenty minutes I watched as my wife at the direction of Paul washed every part of her body and exposed her intimate being to the camera lens. Becky washed her breasts thoroughly; she inserted her soapy fingers in her pussy to make sure she was clean and finally she cleaned her back door thoroughly with all this intimate cleansing recorded on film.

The Photo shoot was complete. I helped Paul pack up his gear while Becky dried her body and hair. She came out of the bathroom naked and laid on the bed to watch us pack up.

"Becky, you did a great job as a model for me." Paul stated as he handed her the fee plus a TIPS, which totaled one hundred and fifty dollars. "The room is booked until twelve midnight leave the keys on the nightstand when you leave." He stated as he left the room. "I think Becky could use some service from the look of things." Paul stated with a laugh as he closed the door.

When I turned to my wife and I saw her rub her pussy lips together with one hand, while she rubbed both breasts with the other. I knew she needed to be spermed to cool down her box. Before the door to the motel room clicked shut, I was out of my clothes. I dove between my wife's legs headfirst with my tongue at the ready to lick her slit. She spread her legs wider to give me unhindered access to her box. I found her clit with my tongue and used three fingers of my left hand to form a mini prick to pump into her intimate manhole.

She was so ready for an orgasm that it only took a minute of manipulation for her to go off like a fourth of July Roman Candle with a scream. "OHH, I needed that I am soooo turned on! I love to show my pussy to other men!" She confided and convulsed for about thirty seconds. Becky passed out for a few seconds with a satisfied smile on her face.

I let her rest for about fifteen minutes while I rubbed her pussy lips together. When she was ready for round two Becky pulled me on top of her. Spread her legs and I took it from there. I started out slowly with love, but within ten minutes I pounded her.

She urged me on. "I need you to go faster I am almost there!" Becky pleaded.

I did as asked, while I thought of disdainful circumstances to prolong my inevitable orgasm as long as possible to get my wife off first.

It worked Becky came with a scream and then I followed with a grunt. I reveled in the feel of her box as she milked my pecker with her vaginal muscles. The inevitable followed shortly. Fallout as I shrunk!

I dressed but after my wife's model session and our fuck fest she felt emboldened. Becky gave me her clothes, after she looked out the door to make sure no one was near, she walked out of the room nude it was eleven thirty and quiet at the motel. The key was left where Paul set it on the nightstand.

We entered the Turnpike at the Chicopee exit. It was a time when there were toll takers. We drove up and the guy gave me a ticket, if he saw my wife nude, he didn't acknowledge her state of undress. We were off toward our home city.

The Pike was very dark, so I didn't have the pleasure of the occasional glance of my wife's naked body unless we went passed a lighted exit or a rest area which there are only four as you go west.

"That was fun I really enjoyed myself." Becky said as she rubbed her pussy lips together.

She sat with her back to her door and one leg on the seat in those days we had a Truck with a full bench seat. I could see her rub her pussy lips when we went over a road at a overpass. My wife's pheromones became prevalent in the cab of the truck. I wanted to stop at a rest area for a repeat performance, but I was overruled.

"You did a great job Becky and I think Paul was happy. You made a good fee for an hour and a half of work." I stated.

"I did that for you because I know you like me to be nude in front of other men. It took all my willpower to spread my legs to let a guy we just met take pictures of me so exposed." She had a worried look on her face I could just make out as she rubbed her pussy. "I hope we don't see any of my photos in a magazine like Gallery!" She stated.

By this time, we were close to the Lee exit. "Becky, get your dress and slip it on. I don't want you to have a problem as we go through the toll booth."

"That is a good idea, maybe the toll taker at the Chicopee exit phoned ahead." Beck said as she donned her dress.

Twenty minutes later we were home, our kids and our niece were in the family room. They played a rudimentary game of pong on the TV we just purchased the game for our Son and Daughter. They didn't hear us come in and we scared them. The girls screamed and our son was ready to fight.

Our niece looked at Becky suspiciously. "Auntie, did you get dressed in the dark?" She stated with a snicker.

I looked at my wife she had the buttons mismatched, you could see she had no bra on, and her pubic hair showed.

My wife said in a flustered voice. "Come on guys time for bed. I am tired Tom take Linsey home."

It was a mistake to bring Linsey home in the truck. I could see her sniff the air.

"Okay Uncle Tom what did you do to my Auntie in this truck? You need to level with me! I know there is something going on with you guys." Linsey stated with suspicion.

My pecker overtook my common sense. "I will tell you, but you have to keep it a secret."

"Okay I will." Linsey, said innocently.

"Your Aunt is a figure model. She made one hundred and fifty dollars tonight for little over an hour's work." I stated gleefully.

"What! Auntie takes off her clothes and lets guys take pictures of her?" Our niece stated incredulously. "I always thought Auntie was shy!"

"She is not shy but hides it well in front of friends and family." I told our niece.

By this time, I drove into her driveway. I handed her seventy dollars for the night. "Can I talk to Auntie about her photo shoot?"

"Sure, she would like to tell you about her adventures in photography." I stated, but I knew I would get in trouble with Becky because I revealed our adventures to our niece.

To get ahead of the crisis when I arrived home and went up to our bedroom, I told my wife. "Becky, I screwed up. I brought Linsey home with our truck. She must be sexually active because she sniffed the air in the truck and then asked what we were really doing tonight. I told her you are a figure model, and she wants to talk to you about it."

"You did what! Of all the boneheaded stunts you told our niece I model nude." She stated angrily. "That is, it, Tom, I will not model again. I humiliate myself for you, and you tell everyone. Did you tell her I spread my legs for the photos also?" She growled in a whisper.

"I really screwed up I guess." I stated remorsefully.

"Yes, you did, and I will have to explain it to our niece." She stated as she rolled on her side of the bed away from me as I entered the bed.

"Looks like she will be a none tonight and maybe tomorrow also." I thought as I went off to fretful sleep with a hardon.

The next day I awoke early to work on a project my wife wanted me to do. I figured I could get an at-a-boy because I lost all of them last night.

It was about nine AM when Becky came out into the back yard. She wore a short nighty to tease me as it was a warm day. "Do you want breakfast?" She stated seriously.

I could see she was still pissed at me. "Yes, that would be great." I said with a smile as I could see her charms through the nightie with the sun in back of her.

"I can see you're trying to get back in my good graces. Well, you have a long way to go. I will give you a honey do list." She stated as she turned and entered the house.

Our daughter was in the house to help Becky with breakfast and our son was outside with me.

"Time to eat." Our daughter called.

We entered the house, and the phone rang. I answered it. "Hi there." I stated.

"Hi Uncle Tom, is Auntie available?" Linsey asked.

"Yes, Linsey, here she is." I stated as I handed Becky the phone.

Becky listened for a few minutes and then said. "Sure, you can come over." After a short pause Becky stated. "Yes, I can pick you up." Another pause. "Yes, I will be alone." Becky stated and turned to our daughter. "I want you to clean up the kitchen while I go after your cousin."

Becky dressed in a blouse and shorts after she took a shower. She left to pick up Linsey. Becky went in to see her brother and sister-in-law while Linsey got ready. Becky was thankful Linsey didn't say anything to her brother about the figure study session.

Becky said goodbye to her brother and entered the car. Linsey entered the passenger door.

Before the car was out of the driveway Linsey asked. "What is it like to model Auntie? Uncle Tom said you do figure studies. Do you show the photographer everything?" Linsey fired questions at Becky.

"First of all, Linsey what I am going to tell you goes no further, you understand." Becky stated emphatically. "Your uncle is in the doghouse for even mentioning this to you." She continued with animosity.

"Auntie I am not a little kid anymore I am almost eighteen. I am on the pill. I know what sex smells like, and the truck had the distinct odor of sex when I entered it last night." Linsey explained to her aunt with certainty.

"So, who is the lucky guy? Is it Pete?" Becky asked with a smirk, to take control of the situation.

By the look on Linsey's face Becky knew she hit the nail on the head.

"Well, ah yeah we have been intimate, but don't say anything to my parents." Lesley stated in embarrassment.

"I won't say anything if you don't Linsey." Becky stated, with a smile. She then continued. "I model because your uncle likes to have men see me nude." Becky told her niece.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12