Modeling Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does that make you feel?" Linsey asked.

"I used to feel embarrassed when I took my clothes off, but I like to have the guys tell me what they want. All the guys are grateful to me that I am willing to model. Your uncle is very good to me and the least I can do is please him." Becky stated, with a far away look in her eyes.

Becky stopped at the parking lot by the lake, so the ladies could continue their discussion.

"Remember when Uncle Tom was very sick and couldn't work for about three months it was his nerves and he started to draw with a group. They drew figure studies of mostly female models. The group couldn't find models, so I modeled for them. That was the first time I modeled nude." Becky informed her niece.

"Yes, I took care of my cousins for you on Tuesdays, and Thursdays a few years ago. You have been modeling for that long?"

"It has gotten easier to take off my clothes, in fact your uncle has to tell me to put on panties when I have a dress on sometimes as I like the free feeling of no undergarments." Becky confessed to her niece.

"Yes, I have noticed sometimes I could get a glimpse of your VJJ, but I thought it was my imagination." Lesley stated, with a newfound discovery that her auntie is not as shy as she thought.

"Really I was that exposed! I thought I did a good job of keeping my private parts covered." Beck stated in embarrassment.

"You did most of the time auntie unless you became engrossed in a conversation and then you relaxed your legs. My friends noticed included were some guys who asked me if you always go commando." Linsey stated, with a giggle.

"I am sorry Linsey. I hope I didn't gross out your friends with my intimate display." Becky stated with sorrow.

"On the contrary auntie the guys wanted us to be more like you." Lesley stated, with a smile.

"Well did you give the guys a thrill?" Becky asked excited to hear her niece's comment.

"Yes, the guys pestered us until we went to a movie commando." Linsey stated embarrassed.

"So, what happened at the movie?" Becky asked eager to hear the rest of the story.

"The area the four couples were in smelled like your pickup when we left." Lesley giggled.

"Now I know how you knew there was some funny goings on in the truck on the way home, so it was my fault as much as your uncles that you realized what I did on the way home."

"Yes auntie, now I want to know how much money you can make modeling." Lesley asked.

"Between One Fifty and three hundred dollars a session which lasts about a hour and a half." Becky explained.

"Do you think I am pretty enough to model." Linsey asked.

"Definitely, but you're not old enough. You have to be at least eighteen and you also need someone to go with you. You need to vet the photographer before you take your clothes off for them." Beck warned.

"Would you show me how to model and let Uncle Tom take photos of me, so I can get used to being in front of the camera." Lesley pleaded.

"We will see after you turn eighteen." Becky stated reluctantly and in surprise.

Becky and Lesley continued to our home. Becky came into the house with a perplexed look on her face, and Lesley had a look of realization.

"I have to go to the grocery store, so we can have lunch here." Becky Stated

"Give me the list, and I can go for you Auntie." Lesley stated.

"We can go with her to help. Our kids decided.

I gave Lesley the money, Becky gave her the list, and the three were off to the store.

As soon as the three left, Becky came over to me.

"Lesley wants me to show her how to model nude, and she wants you to take photos, so she can become comfortable in front of the camera. After she turns eighteen." Becky explained to me.

"Wow that sounds good to me!" I thought. "What do you think about that Becky."

There was no comment from Becky! There was only a look that said. "Not in this lifetime!"

I had six months to work on my wife, before Linsey turned eighteen.

All rights reserved 2021 to 2031

12