Modeling Punishment Uniforms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee screamed and Kate, now frozen and not giving any mind to Dee's protests, fired another stroke above the first and then another at the base, near the sensitive crease between bottom and thigh. Dee now really let out a scream of pain as well as humiliation.

Jan signaled to her to give the last two strokes crisscross. She was determined that Deirdre have the classic gate pattern on her bottom. She screeched as the strokes crossed the earlier ones and caused intense pain.

Now Jan stepped in.

"Deirdre, you will now go and put on your punishment uniform," Jan said calmly. "You will wear it until Kate or I tell you that you may return to regular clothes. If you fail to observe this, I will use the lock on your panties, and you will have to come to Kate or me to be released to use the toilet."

Deirdre blanched at the humiliation to which she was about to be subjected.

12