Modeling Together

Story Info
Friends make the best models.
838 words
4.19
10.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MFFM
MFFM
226 Followers

As a member of a drawing group, I'm occasionaly the model. Being an exhibitionist, I enjoy displaying my naked self, especially in front of people I know. Sometimes the women kid me that my average-sized penis isn't a lot larger, but it's all in fun. There's one woman in the group, Sally, who also takes a turn to model once in a while, and the jokes about her breasts are equally merciless, but still in fun. (Her breasts are beautiful by the way.) Normally there's a professional model, paid to come in from outside, but Sally and I do it for fun.

And it's the most fun when she and I model together. My wife and Sally's husband are both members of the group, and neither of them ever model. But they don't mind me and Sally on the dais together.

We just like being naked with each other. Sometimes the other artists pose us and sometimes we work out the poses on our own. It's easiest when we just take up the pose they suggest: hold each other, entwine our arms or legs, whatever. Really sort of tame, like they're afraid to push the boundaries.

But when Sally and I are given the freedom to make our own pose, we have fun. Maybe she'll lay back with her legs open and hold my face to her pussy. Or, the other way around, I'll lay back and she'll put her face alongside my cock. Or, she'll be on all fours with me behind with my cock tucked up either up along her asscrack or down, nestled along her pussy.

I like the quick 1- or 2-minute gesture poses the best, because the two of us can slide our bodies together and really feel each other. After a few of these, I can feel the wetness between her legs so we do a lot of poses with me between them. I'll sit on the floor and she'll stand over me with my face at her pussy or just below.

Here tits are very nice, too, and after just one or two poses her chest gets sweaty and it feels very nice to press my face between her tits. If her nipples aren't already hard sometimes the other artists ask me to make then hard so I lick them. Always ready to oblige!

When Sally first started modeling for our group she had a nice muff of dark pubic hair that I loved moving my face through. But after a few sessions everyone noticed that it started getting sticky and matted from her juices, so she chose to have it removed. She had it done professionally, and now she's smooth all the way back and underneath. I really like that. It's a lot easier to breathe when I'm told to put my face directly on her pussy, or maybe up underneath her bottom, as some of the poses call for. I don't have a beard or mustache, so we're really skin-to-skin.

One time while Sally and I were holding each other face-to-face, my wife came over to place my cock just against Sally's entrance, which started opening up around the tip of my cock. I could feel the wet, and within minutes her husband stepped up to gently push us together so the head of my cock slipped inside her labia. They asked us to hold that pose for twenty minutes. By the end of the twenty minutes my cock had extended to go further inside her, but nobody seemed to mind. My cock was rock hard when I withdrew it, releasing a small gush of Sally's juices onto her thigh. That was really the only time I got to actually be inside her. I know Sally liked it, because she kept flowing the rest of the session, and her breathing was heavier. I liked it a lot, too, and I hope we get to do it again. But only if our spouses initiate it, like that time. I asked my wife about it later, and she just said she thought it would be fun, but she had no idea Sally's husband would push me further in!

Sally and her husband and I and my wife spend a lot of time together, mostly at clothing-optional beaches or resorts, so seeing each other naked, all four of us, is nothing new. But it's always exciting, especially when my own wife strips off and she and Sally's husband joke around imitating the poses Sally and I do.

Sometimes on the beach Sally and I work out new poses together, to have something new for the next time the artist group gets together. Once in a while we'll be locked in an especially close pose and one of the beach patrol persons will come over to remind us "no sex on the beach". As soon as we tell them we're models, everything seems to be OK. Meanwhile my wife and Sally's husband are howling with laughter as soon as the beach patrol leaves.

MFFM
MFFM
226 Followers