Modelling the New Product

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe? I think it looks good on you... don't you think so?" Stacy smiled.

Maria frowned. She tried to focus, tried to figure out how to articulate her objections to the look she had been given. The trampy dress, and the make up that, while skilfully applied, nonetheless only served to complement her outfit to make her look like she should be some sort of giggling ditz.

And yet all she said was "Oh yes Stacy, I think it suits me." She even giggled a little as she said it, giggled!

"I think you're just perfect." Stacy grinned. "You're going to make the best model ever for these new buds."

"Oh yes, the best model ever." came a chuckling voice from somewhere behind Maria. The would-be model practically jumped, inadvertently banging her knees against the underside of the table she was sitting at.

There were two women standing by the door that led back to the hallway. Maria immediately recognised them as the models. They had to be, why else would they be dressed the way they were? Their outfits were very similar to her own, spandex featuring the company colours clinging to their bodies in a way that seemed designed to highlight their curves.

But where Maria's outfit consisted of a single piece, a dress, the two grinning women wore two piece suits. Tops that formed multi-coloured triangles covering their breasts, a white zipper running down the middle, and shorts that hugged their hips, leaving even more of their thighs bare. It gave the impression of a pair of track and field runners.

The shorter of the two women looked like she could be Stacy's older sister, radiating the same mischievous energy. She was about the same height, although her build was far more muscular than the photographer's. Her hair was done in a very similar pixie cut, although without the dark blue hair dye that made Stacy so hard to miss.

The other woman stood out even more prominently than her model colleague, if only for her hair. It was tied up in a long braid that hung over her right shoulder to reach almost to her belly button. She had a figure that Maria could only dream of, curves that the more slender sales assistant could never hope to match up to.

Both women radiated confidence in a way that made it impossible for Maria to doubt that they could be anything other than professional models. "Oh yes..." spoke the shorter one as they both advanced on Maria in unison. "She's perfect for this shoot."

"Maria, meet Tara..." Stacy smiled, motioning towards the shorter of the two women, before nodding to the taller one, "...and Charlotte. Aren't they just gorgeous?"

Maria frowned a little, studying the women. They were beautiful... yes... but something felt off about them. She tried to focus on them, to take in details of their body, but every time she did she felt her vision refusing to concentrate on any part of their body. She was left with no option to agree that these beautiful, confident women were indeed as Stacy described them, gorgeous.

"Oh, we're going to have so much fun with this one." Charlotte grinned. "Come on, stand up, let us see all of you..."

Maria swallowed and nodded, rising to her feet without even thinking about it consciously. She licked her painted lips nervously, clasping her hands behind her back. She felt herself trembling as the women eyed her up and down with a hunger that Maria couldn't remember ever seeing on women. Several times she parted her lips to say something about it but every time she did it seemed like the static of the earbuds intensified. It had barely been noticeable when Stacy was doing her hair and make up but now it returned with a vengeance.

She practically jumped as Charlotte placed her hand on her hip, the sudden touch a reminder of how exposed she was in her spandex dress, her sides completely bare. "Oh, I just love your skin." the taller of the two models grinned.

"Uhm... thanks... I mean..." she swallowed, glancing over her shoulder at Stacy for a moment as if the photographer could free her from the hunger the two women were eyeing her with. But Stacy had retreated to her laptop. When she noticed the way Maria was looking at her she just grinned.

"They're just being friendly honey. There's nothing strange about it..." came the blue-haired woman's voice.

Yes... nothing strange about it... Nothing strange about the way the two models were stroking her skin while grinning at each other, and at her. Maria had to suppress a shiver as Charlotte leaned in, stroking her hair and pressing her breasts into her bare arm, separated only by the spandex covering them. Maria tried to pull away but her body seemed to refuse to respond. On the contrary, she was leaning into the taller woman, lookin up at her, licking her lips nervously again.

The moment was broken by Stacy clearing her throat. "Alright ladies, break it up. You've got a job to do. We all do."

"Yes Stacy..." Tara grinned, and a moment later she and Charlotte had each grasped one of Maria's hands, marching the saleswoman to the corner of the meeting room that had been set up for the actual shoot. Almost as if on cue the flash of Stacy's camera blinked several times, capturing the walk to the set, Charlotte and Tara grinning at each other behind Maria's back.

"Why don't we start with some solo shots?" Stacy suggested. That idea seemed to disappoint the two models, judging from their reactions, but they let go of Maria's hands, stepping back, leaving her suddenly feeling very alone.

"Alright honey, strike a pose for me." Stacy grinned, pointing her camera at Maria. The saleswoman hesitated for a moment. As much as she had been looking forward to this modelling job she had no idea what would be an acceptable pose.

Thankfully Tara came to the rescue. "Like this honey." she winked, striking a three quarter pose, one hand on her hip, her right leg forward, a cocky smile on her face.

After a moment's hesitation Maria copied the pose, trying to match the confident look on the professional's face. "There we go!" Stacy grinned enthusiastically, dropping down onto her knees and pointing her camera up at Maria. The ring flash snapped to life several times before Maria even realised how far forward her right leg was.

She gulped, trying to move her legs closer together before Stacy got so low that the camera lens could see what was going on underneath her skirt. Her thighs trembled but beyond that her body seemed to refuse any suggestion from her brain that she should close her legs before Stacy collected permanent evidence of her lack of underwear.

Thankfully the blue-haired woman pulled back a little. "You're tense dear... you should relax a little more."

Maria gulped. Tried to focus. Try to focus a thought that wasn't immediately dispersed by the constant static in her ears. It was actually Stacy who broke the spell by rising to her feet again. "I know what will help..." she grinned as she advanced on her model.

A moment later her fingers were on the zipper that ran down the front of Maria's dress. Before the saleswoman could even react she had lowered it from her collar to almost past her belly button, exposing the smooth skin of her sternum. Her hand brushed against the insides of her breasts on the way up to cup her chin. "Now... let's have no more of this silliness, hm?"

Maria felt like she should be screaming. The dress barely clung to her body. Stacy was just grinning at her, although the tone of her voice when she said that last line had a lot less of the girly, bubbly kindness in it that she had had earlier. And Charlotte and Tara were just grinning at her, the latter moving up to her tip-toes to whisper something in the former's ear, never taking her eyes off of Maria. Whatever was said caused Charlotte to grin and nod.

"I... I need a minute!" Maria finally blurted out, and before the other women could react she had bolted for the dressing room door, slamming it shut behind her and leaning up against it, taking deep, gulping breaths, as if breaking away from the photo shoot to retreat just several feet away from the women had taken her a tremendous amount of effort.

Her hands shook as she dove into the pile of her clothes. She could barely hold on to her phone as she opened the company intranet site. Miss Hendricks... miss Hendricks... It took her a moment to find the manager's listing, but finally she brought the phone up to her ear. As she did she realised that the earbud was in the way. And without even thinking about it she put her phone on speaker rather than taking the device out.

The phone rang twice before it was picked up. A male voice was on the other end of the line, and a young one. "Miss Hendricks' office, how may I help you?"

Maria gulped, trying and failing to keep the quiver out of her voice. "This... t-this is miss Walsh. Maria Walsh." She took a deep breath, looking at the blank wall across from her. "Can I speak to miss Hendricks?"

"I'm sorry, she's not available right now. Would you like me to schedule a callback appointment?"

"No!" Maria blurted out immediately. Her eyes shot to the door, as if she half-expected one of the three women on the other side, or perhaps all three of them, to come bursting through it. When no sign of them breaking it down came, she spoke again. "Look, I... I really need to speak to her. Please? It's... it's about the modelling job. I don't think I can do it."

"Oh, I see... just a moment."

With that Maria was put on hold. She clutched her phone tightly, staring down at it. She would just have to tell Miss Hendricks that she couldn't go through with it, that she'd have to find someone else to model the new product.

She was snapped out of her reverie by a voice on the other end that was dripping with ice, even coming out of her phone's speaker. "Yes?"

"Miss Hendricks, it's Maria. I just wanted to tell you that... that..." Her voice faltered. She wanted to rip out the damn earbuds. Surely if she could just get rid of them for a few seconds she could think straight. It was the damn static filling her ears.

"Miss Walsh." the woman's icy voice cut through her jumble of confused and fearful thoughts. "Is there going to be a problem?"

"N-no miss Hendricks... I... I mean..." she gulped, pressing on before the inevitable interruption from the authoritative older woman could be spoken. "It's just very different from what I expected!" she blurted out in one go.

Maria could hear miss Hendricks take a deep breath. She practically shrank in on herself in anticipation of what would come next. To her surprise miss Hendricks' voice was level, a disdainful monotone. " Miss Walsh. You were selected because your personnel profile told us you're uniquely qualified to demonstrate our new product."

"But... but..." Maria's voice was a pathetic whimper. She tried to express her objections. About the dress. And her fellow models, and the way they had looked at her... especially when Stacy had practically taken that dress off of her. But all that came out was a simpering voice saying "I don't want to do it..."

"Miss Walsh." came miss Hendricks' voice. Maria could imagine her rising from her desk chair to tower over her. "We selected you because we believe you can give us the best results. So you will do this job, per the agreement you signed. Put Stacy on the phone."

"Yes... yes miss Hendricks..." was all Maria could say, her voice quivering slightly, her legs like jelly as she walked to the dressing room door. She opened it a crack, peering outside to find Charlotte and Tara chatting away, sitting on one of the blocks, Stacy having returned to her laptop once again. "Ehrm... Stacy?" came Maria's timid voice. "Miss Hendricks wants to talk to you..."

Stacy nodded, shooting Maria a brief glare, a crack in her mischievous demeanour. Then her cheerful disposition seemed to return. She walked up, snatching up the phone, then pushing the door shut in Maria's face.

She eyed the door in disbelief. That was her phone! And they were talking about her! Surely she should hear?

She was left to slump back down on the bench, breathing deeply. This was about her personnel file... what was even in that? She was sure she had been selected purely for her looks... and she had signed an agreement? She could only remember signing one document... that hadn't been a binding contract, hadn't it? She thought it was just a release form... and could a contract really force her to do that?

As those thoughts swirled in her mind there was renewed activity from the earbuds. And with the slight change in pitch came a new thought.

No... this really was an honour... she really should do her best to look pretty...

Maria rubbed her temples. Outside the door Stacy was adding some new commands based on miss Hendricks' instructions.

She was being silly... there were two beautiful women outside to pose with her... and a photographer to record it all. She would be the face of the new LynnTech product line... That was a huge honour. She should stop being silly.

With those new thoughts buzzing in her head she stood up, taking a deep breath to steel herself and pushing open the dressing room door. She had a smile on her face, but it wasn't quite... natural. The other three women could see that her eyes were more vacant, for lack of a better word.

"Thanks miss Hendricks, that worked a treat." Stacy smiled. "I'll take care of everything." With that the blue-haired photographer put down the phone and rose to her feet. She walked up to Maria, looking up at her. "Are you going to run off again?" she asked, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Maria opened her mouth, then closed it again, then shook her head, blushing. A few seconds passed before she found her voice. "No ma'am..." came her voice, surprisingly meek.

"Alright dear, then go take your pose again?" Stacy smiled.

Maria just nodded, her feet moving of their own volition. When she saw that Tara and Charlotte were grinning at her she just gave them a vapid smile.

Things suddenly looked so much easier... felt so much easier... Maria just smiled at the camera as she cocked her hip, putting one leg forward. She even reached for the zipper of her dress, tugging it down a little bit more, showing off her slender body. By now it was open so far that the insides of her breasts were clearly visible.

She didn't mind that Stacy had probably taken a few shots of her snatch, exposed as it was under the unbelievably short dress. She didn't mind that Tara and Charlotte were leering at her. She didn't even mind that Charlotte was adjusting the front of her shorts.

Adjusting the front of her shorts? Why would she do that? No. It didn't matter, her mind told her. Focus on the camera.

So she did. She smiled, cocked her head, a coy expression on her face. She no longer worried about what pose to strike. She just moved her body to music only she seemed to hear. She lifted her arms over her head, swaying her hips as if dancing.

Stacy grinned, capturing every moment. With the way the stretchy fabric clung to her body she was leaving nothing to the imagination.

She didn't even notice Stacy giving a nod to the two women. They rose to their feet and approached Maria. The models grinned as they caught her inbetween them. Charlotte moved up behind her, her hands on Maria's hips, as Tara took her hand, grinning up at her. "You look so beautiful right now... we're so glad you're getting into it..."

Getting into it... she was. The feeling of Charlotte's hands on her hips. Tara grinning up at her. Stacy taking picture after picture... they would all see her. She was meant to be seen.

As Charlotte continued to grind up against her Maria became aware of a pressure against her lycra-clad backside. She couldn't quite put her fingers on it. It was as if her senses were dulled, her brain sluggish to process them. Even the intermittent flashes from Stacy's camera barely registered. But the pressure was definitely there. Her painted lips parted, a look of vapid confusion slowly spreading over her futures.

"Oh my... I think she's found your big secret, Charlotte..." Tara grinned.

Her big secret... Maria reached behind herself slowly, her fingernails grazing over Charlotte's shorts. She felt the bulge, felt how hard it was. A soft gasp escaped her lips as she wrapped her fingers along the length, giving it a soft squeeze, making Charlotte's nostrils flare. "Oh yes... she's definitely found it... has she found yours yet?"

Tara shook her head but Charlotte's words immediately caused Maria's eyes to snap to the front of Tara's shorts. At first it seemed like her eyes were refusing to focus, but then she slowly caught on to the way they clung to... something. Something that ran up to her right hip.

She weakly mouthed the word 'both?' as she extended her left hand. Tara stepped forward, letting the confused woman feel her up in much the same way she was feeling up her co-stars. Tara grinned, pressing her hips forward to meet the other woman's probing fingers.

"You know..." came Stacy's voice, dripping with mischief. "If she's going to feel you..."

She didn't need to finish her sentence. Charlotte's hands shot down, grabbing the front of her dress, pulling the skirt up. Maria could feel the stretchy material slide up her hips and along her backside. Soon it was bunched up around her waist, leaving her truly exposed. A moment later Charlotte's fingers reached down, drawing a gasp from the brunette that escalated into a shivering moan as the taller model's fingers dipped along the point where her legs joined her hips, framing the girl's privates for Stacy's camera. It snapped away happily.

"Oh my..." Stacy grins. "She certainly keeps herself neatly groomed, hm?"

Maria's cheeks flushed a little at that assertion, but she just nodded. A small part of her thought she should be mortified at the remark, but that part of her mind wasn't in control anymore. She just flashed the camera lens a sultry grin.

"Not just groomed..." Charlotte chuckled. "She feels just as excited as we are..."

Maria just nodded, that same dopey grin on her face. She leaned back against Charlotte and spread her legs wider. "Hmm..." she muttered. "I'm excited... yeah..." Why would she even admit that out loud? It was undeniable of course, not with the way Charlotte was rubbing along her bared slit.

"Fuck it..." Tara finally sighed. The spandex covering her crotch was stretchy but the fabric had its limits. And Maria's new attitude had been intoxicating, both the way her body was being shown off and the way she was stroking over her bulge. She reached down, tugging on the zipper of her shorts, finally freeing herself from the restrictive garment.

Maria moaned at the sight of Tara's cock springing free, giving it a slightly glassy-eyed look. She couldn't help but think how beautiful it looked, smooth and hairless and standing out achingly hard, demanding her attention.

Without even thinking about it she sank to her knees, shuffling forward, away from Charlotte's grip to wrap her fingers around it. She looked up at Tara. Stacy's camera captured the look of almost slavish devotion as Maria looked up at the model, lust burning in her eyes.

"Hmm..." Tara smiled, reaching out, her fingers brushing over Maria's forehead, then stroking her cheek. "Go for it."

Tara's granting permission was rewarded by Maria leaning forward, her painted lips wrapping themselves around her girth, drawing a groan from the model's lips. Suddenly Maria realised what Stacy had meant by her lip gloss not smearing. The photographer had been so nice, to look out for her...

The three women who were still in control of their faculties weren't sure whether Maria was acting from experience or on instinct or if the earbuds directed her to, but soon she was dragging her lips back and forth over Tara's cock in a slow, sensual dance, her cheeks hollowing with the suction, her eyes gleaming up at the woman all the while.