Modelling the New Product

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So as Maria lunged forward, throwing her arms around Stacy's neck to pull her into a deep, greedy kiss, drawing a muffled 'eep' from the photographer as she was dragged down, the two women just made themselves comfortable, deciding to take in the show.

---

It had been nearly two weeks since the photo shoot. The further removed from it, the hazier the memories became in Maria's mind. The last week or so she had barely thought about it at all. She only had vague memories of being dressed again, and put into a cab, and... more or less just falling asleep when she had gotten home.

She had considered contacting miss Hendricks about the shoot, if only to ask her when she would get to see the photos, when they'd be published, how they would even be used... Mostly she just wanted to see them because she found it hard to remember anything that happened beyond the models being there and... touching her. Touching her so much. It had been all but impossible to remember what they had actually done with her... And miss Hendricks had been surprisingly terse. Maria would get the pictures in due time. There was a process to the advertising campaign.

Some of Maria's colleagues had pestered her about the shoot, asking all sorts of questions. How did it go? When would the campaign be launched? Was this going to be a new job for her?

Maria more or less blew them off. What else could she do? She barely remembered anything from that day.

Eventually the excruciating wait ended. She arrived at her desk one morning to find a brown manilla envelope waiting for her. It looked thick. And there was a sticky note stuck to the top.

'Maria. Thank you for your excellent performance during the photo shoot. You went above and beyond demonstrating the many uses of our newest product line. We will start publishing these shortly. -Miss Hendricks.'

Maria felt a shiver run down her spine as she slowly picked up the envelope. Its weight told her there had to be dozens of photos in there. Her hands shook as she opened it.

On the top of the stack was the first picture Stacy had taken of her, when she had just gotten to the meeting room and not even put on the outfit yet. She looked like she had been caught completely off guard by the flash. She turned it over slowly. The next photo was the first one of her in the dress. Caught off guard again. And the third... she was standing in front of the white screens... striking her awkward pose...

A flush of heat rushed through Maria's body. Her eyes darted around. A few of her colleagues were watching her curiously. She looked around, panic rising in her chest. Her chair almost banged into the desk behind it as she practically leapt to her feet, covering the distance between where she had been sitting and the employee bathroom in a handful of panicked steps.

No... no no...

As she flipped through the few dozen photos a flood of memories came rushing back to her. She watched herself slowly zipping down the dress... she watched as Charlotte and Tara entered the shot... photo by photo she went through that long day of those two powerful women using every inch of her for her pleasure, egged on by Stacy, completely unaware that with her hasty retreat to the bathroom one of the glossy eight by tens had slipped from the stack.

By now half a dozen of her fellow saleswomen had gathered around it, watching their colleague crawl across the white floor, looking longingly at something out of shot, her already skimpy dress unzipped and pulled up around her hips.