Modelling the New Product

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was being a good girl. Stacy was taking so many pictures of her. This was what she was meant to do.

Stacy was mostly just grateful for the fact that her camera was digital. She had 128 gigabytes to fill and a spare card in her camera bag. She had a feeling she would need it.

For her part Charlotte reached down. A moment later Maria's breasts were fully bared, the spandex of her dress pushed aside. Then the taller of the two models decided to take advantage of the way Stacy had styled Maria's hair.

The twin ponytails kept the brunette's hair out of her face, of course, which allowed Stacy to photograph the blowjob she was giving in exquisite detail. But it also gave Charlotte something to hold on to.

The brunette moaned with the sudden pressure on her scalp. Then she was pushed forward. Her eyes went wide for a moment as more of Tara's thick cock pressed at the back of her throat, causing her to gag and sputter, saliva bubbling up out of the corners of her mouth. And she could feel Charlotte's erection pressing into the back of her head.

She was trapped between the two women. Ignored. She didn't mind. She was doing what she was supposed to do. Her eyes watered from the pressure at the back of her throat but deep steady breaths through her nose kept her calm even as Tara went on her tiptoes, kissing Charlotte full on the lips. There was the sound of another zipper, and a moment later Stacy's camera caught the taller model's full breasts falling free from her top.

Charlotte grinned at that. "Hmm... thanks... but that's not the zipper that needs undoing..."

Tara grinned and nodded. She shifted on her feet, heedless of Maria's discomfort as she reached down for her colleague's shorts. A moment later there was a sigh of relief as Charlotte was freed in the same way that Tara had been a few minutes earlier. Her shaft rubbed along Maria's cheek, drawing her attention. The brunette's eyes darted back to the other model, but she couldn't fully watch her while her mouth was still occupied. Thankfully Tara seemed to recognise the conundrum Maria was faced with. Normally she'd never interrupt what so far had been an excellent blowjob, but right now she was a professional. She wasn't here to get off, that was just a nice bonus, she was here to make sure that LynnTech got pictures that demonstrated the efficacy of their new product. So she stepped back, even if it was reluctant.

Maria whimpered, pouting. Wasn't she doing what she was supposed to?

No time to think about that. There were more pictures for her to take. And Charlotte was presenting herself. She kept the fingers of her left hand wrapped around Tara's cock but her right grasped Charlotte, engulfing her cock with the same hunger she had shown in going after Tara's. The two models grinned at each other. They shifted, shuffling the kneeling Maria around a little.

The brunette didn't resist, letting the two professionals guide her into a perfect pose for Stacy to capture. She was utterly exposed, her dress pulled to the sides to bare her breasts, and up to leave her cunt completely uncovered. Without even being prompted to do so the brunette spread her legs wider to show off more of her privates, to show Stacy's camera just how excited she was being treated the way she was.

Stacy found her own excitement surging at the picture the three women in front of her were creating. Maria fully submitting to the desires the earbuds whispered into her brain, and Tara and Charlotte taking charge of her. Each of the women had straddled one of Maria's shoulders, offering their cocks to her.

Maria was a beautiful mess, glassy-eyed, saliva staining her chin and even her exposed breasts as she moved back and forth between the two beautiful cocks offered to her, her fingers wrapped around them, pumping them slowly, the hand on the cock she wasn't currently sucking always moving up and down just a little faster, as if to let the woman it belonged to know that she hadn't been forgotten.

By now Charlotte had freed Tara's breasts as well. The two women were making out noisily over Maria's kneeling body. Their hands roamed over each other's exposed forms, although occasionally either would reach down to guide Maria's mouth back to their cocks when they felt that the brainwashed brunette's mouth had spent too much time on the other's.

"That's it girls..." Stacy grinned. It was getting hard for her to resist the urge to slide a hand down the front of her baggy jeans but she had to be professional. She needed both hands to operate the camera. "Fill her mouth..." It wasn't like any of the three actually needed her direction at that point, but she still felt like she should do more than just snap pictures of Maria's descent into depravity.

Thankfully she didn't have to wait long to get the shot she was looking for. It was Tara who gave in first. She grabbed one of Maria's ponytails, pulling herself deep into the brunette's mouth. "Fuck..." she groaned. She wasn't the only one moaning as her orgasm rippled through her. Maria let out a downright whorish sound, muffled by Tara's shaft, as she felt the model's cock throb and leak against her sensitive lips.

Warm cum washed over Maria's tongue. She kept a tight seal on Tara's shaft as the nimble muscle danced up against the underside, her slender fingers stroking over the model's balls. She had a look of absolute pleasure on her face that made Charlotte eager to join her colleague in that blissful state.

"Don't swallow!" Stacy ordered from behind her camera. Maria gave the briefest of nods, accepting the order happily. It left her with her cheeks puffed up somewhat as she slid her lips off of Tara's cock.

Charlotte swooped in almost immediately. She groaned in pleasure as she slammed her cock home in Maria's willing mouth. Her hands grabbed the brunette's ponytails, holding on to them tightly as she began pumping her hips. Maria was left to gasp and splutter but she couldn't do much to stop her from taking what she wanted. She couldn't even formulate the conscious thought necessary to do so.

Charlotte panted as she hilted herself in Maria's throat. She could see a mixture of her saliva and Tara's cum bubbling at hte corners of her mouth but that didn't stop herself from holding herself there, the grip on her hair unrelenting. She only lasted a few more moments with the wonderful feeling of Maria's throat trying in vain to close around the head of her cock, squeezing and rubbing the sensitive area. "Oh fuck..." she grunted, pulling back, but only so she had room to fill Maria's mouth further. The brunette's eyes went wide as her cheeks bulged.

"Turn to me." Stacy demanded breathlessly. "Open your mouth for me..."

Without even thinking about it Maria did as instructed. She faced Stacy and parted her lips. She could immediately feel the mixed cum begin to trickle down her cheeks and chin. She blinked against the flash as Stacy captured her, staring up with her mouthful. Almost half a minute passed before she was released from that pose. "Swallow." Stacy ordered.

Maria did so without question. It took two or three gulps to swallow down what had remained in her mouth. She licked at her lips, trying to capture what was left.

"Alright girls." Stacy grinned at the two models. "The client wants some external shots as well. I'm sure you two don't mind giving those to her. Just give me a moment to swap memory cards, hm? I'm sure you can keep each other busy in the meantime."

Tara and Charlotte grinned at each other. Oh yes, they certainly could.

Charlotte smiled and beckoned Maria over. The brunette blinked a few times before nodding, crawling towards the statuesque woman. Charlotte settled down on one of the cubes and coaxed Maria into her lap, draping an arm around her waist, her other hand stroking along her nearly naked body. "You did very well Maria... you look so pretty on your knees."

Maria just smiled and nodded at the compliments. She was being good. Pretty. As she was supposed to be.

As Charlotte leaned in to kiss her Tara moved up behind her. The smaller woman's hands disappeared down the front of the brunette's opened up dress to tease her stiff nipples, sending shivers of pleasure running down her body.

"You're getting very excited, hm?" Tara purred in her ear. "Show us..."

Without even breaking the kiss Maria nodded. She shifted in Charlotte's lap, spreading her legs as wide as she could. Tara relinquished her hold on one of the brunette's breast to reach down. There was a gasp of pleasure, muffled by Charlotte's tongue as her sex was probed.

"I don't suppose you'd allow me to call dibs on that cunt of hers?" Tara asked with a grin.

Charlotte broke the kiss, leaving Maria gasping for air as the two women talked about her as if she weren't even there. "Nu-uh... You already got to feel her mouth first."

"It's not like you had to wait for very long..." Tara huffed. "Besides, I've been doing this for longer than you have."

"Oh, don't play the seniority card on me." Charlotte rolled her eyes. Almost as an afterthought she slid two fingers into Maria's mouth. The brunette began slowly bobbing her head up and down on them. "How about we make her pick?"

"We'll break her brain." Tara scoffed. "She's here to get fucked, not to make decisions..."

Stacyy observed the scene with some amusement. She let the two women bicker for a few moments more before clearing her throat. "Alright you two, if you can't make up your mind I'm going to make it up for you."

Tara and Charlotte exchanged a glance at that. "Fine. I'll let you fuck her." Charlotte finally said with a dramatic sigh. "But I'll want something in return."

"You always do..." Tara sighed, without going into the specifics of what Charlotte might want in return to yielding to the shorter woman. Perhaps it was a deal they had made before? Either way. Charlotte grinned, and a moment later Maria was lifted off of the taller model's lap.

She ended up lying on her back on the cube Charlotte had been sitting on. She made a needy noise at the sudden end to the physical contact, reaching up, her fingers making faint grasping motions, pleading sounds of want escaping her lips.

"Don't worry." Tara grinned as she moved around Maria. The brunette's eyes couldn't help but follow Tara's cock. It bounced out in front of her as she walked. "We'll take very good care of you."

The shorter woman knelt between Maria's legs, grasping her shaft, the pressure against her glistening slit bringing renewed mewls of need from her.

"I think she wants you..." Charlotte grinned, kneeling by Maria's head. She leaned in, whispering in the brunette's ear, just loud enough for the others to hear. "I know Tara... she really wants to hear you say what you want... she wants to hear you beg..."

Maria moaned thickly, nodding, looking up at Tara, squirming her hips. Beg. She wants to hear you beg.

She swallowed. A whimper escaped her lips. Beg. Use her words. If only her mind wasn't so... occupied right now.

"Please..." she said feebly, panting heatedly as she tried to wiggle herself up against Tara's cock. "...fuck me?"

Tara grinned at that. She had her hands on Maria's thighs now, keeping them wide apart, keeping her fully exposed for Stacy's camera. "Surely you can do better than that..."

But she couldn't. Partially because Charlotte had presented her erection to Maria's face, and the brunette couldn't resist kissing and nuzzling at it. But mostly because it was very hard for her to think straight. All she could think about was pleasing the beautiful women who were holding her.

"Oh just fuck her already." Charlotte finally sighed, taking away Maria's ability to speak by sliding her cock between her painted lips, sighing contentedly as the warmth enveloped her shaft once more. "Clearly the woman isn't good for anything else right now..."

As much as Tara wanted to argue with her she knew that her colleague was right. So in stead of discussing the point further she leaned in. A moment later there was a garbled moan from Maria as Tara sank herself in.

The shorter model was definitely well endowed, but not so much that she couldn't take what she wanted from Maria's cunt. The poor woman was deeply turned on, and beyond a few moments of enjoying Tara's and Charlotte's roaming hands she had received very little attention.

With both of them having their cocks occupied the models didn't have much to complain about anymore. They just grinned at each other as they took their pleasure from Maria's body. Stacy moved around them, capturing everything in exquisite detail, even a few shots that were focused on the women doing the fucking rather than the one getting fucked.

For her part Maria felt nothing but bliss. She was being a good girl. She was giving over her body. She was being fucked.

"Oh god..." Tara gasped from her position between Maria's legs. "She's so fucking good... look at how turned on she is."

"Oh, I can see..." Charlotte grinned. She leaned forward, kissing her colleague hard on the lips. As their tongues danced together she reached down, finding where Maria's cunt was straining around Tara's cock. It felt incredibly slick. But she was sure she could make it slicker.

Any conscious thought on Maria's part was overruled by the rather awkward task she had been set giving an upside down blowjob to Charlotte. Sucking someone off wasn't new to her but doing so in the position she had been put in definitely was. That didn't stop her from doing her very best. Stacyy got plenty of pictures of the woman's throat bulging out subtly around the head of Charlotte's cock.

The friction of Tara's shaft plunging into her over and over again was delicious. Maria wasn't normally the type of woman who could get off on penetration, but between Charlotte rubbing her expertly and the constant stream of suggestions from the earbuds she was quickly being ramped up. The fact that she was being a good girl for Tara, Charlotte and Stacy flooded her brain with happy thoughts and dopamine.

"You're going to make her come..." Charlotte grinned, deeply turned on by the way Maria's body was rocked by Tara's thrusts.

"We both are..." Tara replied, leering down at Maria. "Let's make it a good one, hm?"

Charlotte nodded, redoubling the efforts of her fingers between Maria's legs, applying more pressure whenever Tara pulled back. Maria's hips bucked up by instinct, desperate for more stimulation. All the while she sucked noisily on Charlotte.

"She's going to come..." Charlotte grinned, as if there was anyone in the room who could miss that. Tara panted and nodded, watching Maria's body closely. They didn't have to wait long.

Maria's orgasm announced itself by the brunette going rigid on the leather-clad cube she had been draped over, her body shaking as she felt her cunt clench around Tara's shaft. The shorter of the two models leaned in, hilting herself, groaning at the pleasure of Maria's arousal washing over her groin and her pelvic muscles contracting rhythmically. "Shit..." she gasped.

"Just a little more..." Charlotte moaned in response. She wasn't getting quite the same stimulation Tara was getting, even if Maria was doing an excellent job tending to her cock given the position she was in. She wanted to share that final blissful moment with Tara.

"Well hurry up then..." Tara hissed. "Unless you want to change positions?"

Charlotte wasn't going to think about that offer. She grinned and nodded, freeing her cock from Maria's mouth, leaving her gasping for air. The brunette was barely able to register the fact that Tara and Charlotte circled her. When a new cock was presented to her lips she just engulfed it with the hunger the earbuds had put in her brain. The fact that she could taste her own pussy on Tara's shaft barely registered.

Charlotte didn't hesitate, pulling herself into Maria with a satisfied grunt, grabbing two handfuls of the spandex bunched up around her waist for leverage. Tara held Maria's head steady as she fucked the girl's mouth, mostly to avoid any uncomfortable grazing of teeth. With the way Charlotte was rutting into her Maria could hardly be expected to keep her teeth in check, even if she hadn't been a dazed, brainwashed mess at that moment.

Soon Charlotte got to experience the same pleasure Tara had moments earlier. Another orgasm rippled through her body, this one not quite as powerful as the first, but more drawn out. She gasped and spluttered around Tara's cock.

"Oh fuck..." Charlotte gasped. It had been far too long since she fucked someone, especially someone as responsive to her efforts as Maria. As the woman trapped between the two of them bucked and writhed she glanced at Tara. "Together?"

"Yeah..." Tara moaned. "Let's try to avoid her hair..."

The women held eye contact for a moment longer, then pulled themselves free of Maria's body. The brunette gasped and whimpered, feebly reaching out to try and get them back inside her again. As one they pumped themselves, both drinking in the erotic sight of Maria desperately trying to get more stimulation from them.

They gave in almost as once, their eyes squeezed shut, grunts of pleasure accompanying long arcs of cum falling over Maria's body. The woman underneath them moaned at the feeling of their semen falling on her skin and the spandex, shivering. She was a good girl. Such a good girl. She had done so well to make these women cum.

The moment seemed to last for far longer than it actually had. It was hard for Maria to keep track of the passing of time in her addled state.

In the end Charlotte and Tara were grinning. They were sure that the client would be satisfied with their handiwork. They sidled back, out of view, leaving the spent, panting Maria alone on the cube for Stacy to photograph.

Eventually the blue-haired woman retreated to her workspace, figuring that Maria could probably use a few minutes to catch her breath. The shot had gone better than she had expected. Everything the LynnTech executives had told her about the earbuds turned out to be true.

Charlotte and Tara gave each other a tired smile as they stepped back. They were professionals reflecting on a job well done. The fact that that job had involved fucking Maria was a wonderful bonus, of course.

For her part, the brunette's body slowly came down from the incredible high. Still arched back on the leather-clad cube, her body exposed, long ropes of the other women's cum cooling on her skin... Her hand shook slightly as she ran her index finger along her belly. She gathered up some of the cum there and brought it up to her lips.

She had been a good girl, her brain told her.

Look at how happy Tara and Charlotte were with her. Truly satisfied...

And yet...

She was here to satisfy women, wasn't she? And there were three other women in the room... she had only satisfied two of them...

Stacy had been just about to set down her camera when She heard Maria pull herself up with a grunt. She turned around to watch the brunette crawl towards her on her hands and knees, a hungry look on her face. By sheer reflex she raised her camera, two shots in quick succession of the desperate need in Maria's face as she crawled across the carpeted floor, a look of hungry desire in her face.

It wasn't until Maria had crossed about half the distance between the photo shoot area and the other end of the room where Stacy was standing that the blue-haired photographer realised that the brunette was coming for her. She quickly set her camera aside, taking a step back, shooting Tara and Charlotte a worried look.

But the other two women just grinned. It had taken them a moment, but as Maria crawled towards Stacy with lust burning in her eyes it was obvious what was happening - Maria's programming hadn't run its course yet. Why would they get in the way of that? That was the whole point of this little project, to show what could be achieved with the earbuds...