Modern Day Love Potion Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom & his two sisters solicit her virginal brother for sex.
8.2k words
3.8
25.5k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Modern Day Love Potion, Ch. 01

Author's Note:

This is a true story that 19-year-old Jeremy asked me to write about the sexual relationship that he had with not only his MILF of a bi-sexual mother, Megan, but also with his two, bi-sexual, sexy sisters, Natalie and Lindsay. Trust me, for those of you who are into incestuous sex, it doesn't get any better than this. If I say so myself, a reluctant son having forbidden, consensual sex with his MILF of a mother and a reluctant brother having incestuous, consensual sex with his two, sexy sisters make for a very hot story.

Every young man's sexual fantasy, if it wasn't unbelievable enough that a mother wanted to have forbidden sex with her son, his two, sexy sisters, Natalie and Lindsay, wanted to have incestuous sex with their brother, too. Only, oddly enough, with him saving himself for marriage, there was a problem with their sexual plan to seduce Jeremy and have orgy like sex with him. He was a virgin and wanted to remain a virgin until he found his one and only true love and was happily married. The last women he wanted to have sex with were his mother and sisters.

This is where the story begins. Determined to have sex with her son, Jeremy's mother, Megan, did everything in her power to sexually seduce her son. She sexually teased him. She deliberately flashed him her revealing nightgown clad body and her underwear clad, topless, and naked body. Slowly and seductively stripping herself naked and masturbating in front of him while acting unaware that he's watching her, she dared him to touch her, feel her, and have sex with her. Oh, yeah. Mommy was indeed a whore, an incestuous whore.

Then, when Megan was unsuccessful in sexually seducing her son, she recruited her two daughters, Lindsay and Natalie to help her sexually seduce their brother. In the way that their mother had done, they sexually teased him. They flashed him their nearly naked bodies while wearing their sexy nightgowns. Then, taking their exhibitionism to an extreme by doing something that sisters should never do with their brother, they flashed him their underwear clad, topless, and naked bodies. If that's not enough, they undressed and had sex with one another in front of him while pretending that they're unaware he was watching them.

# # #

Out with her friends celebrating one of their birthdays, Megan attended a clothe female, nude male, CFNM strip club. After she and her friends stroked strippers' and sucked strippers' cocks, she arrived home as tipsy as was horny. While her daughters were still out on the town doing God knows what with God knows who, alone with her son, Megan used her alone time to deliberately, sexually tease him and flash him. Hoping to sexually seduce him, she wanted to give him a sexy striptease show. She wanted to sexually excite him as much as she was sexually aroused.

With Jeremy across the hall in the dark, living room, sensing that he was awake and not asleep, she snapped on her bedroom light and slowly and seductively undressed with her bedroom door wide open. A family affair, a game that his mother and sisters enjoyed playing in trying to take Jeremy's virginity by exposing their topless and naked bodies to him, Megan allowed her son to watch her slowly and seductively strip herself naked. Continuing to pretend that she was unaware that he was watching her undress, she even masturbated herself in front of him.

After graduating college and returning home to live, evicting her brother from her bedroom, Jeremy's big sister, Lindsay, commandeered her old bedroom and declared it as her room again. Forcing her brother to sleep in the living room, yet, not all bad, with him having a room with a view, he preferred sleeping in the living room than in his sister's bedroom. With him hidden in the pitch-black living room and with his mother across the hall in her well-lit bedroom with her bedroom door wide open, every night, she gave her son a deliberate, striptease show of her shapely, underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body.

Totally aware that Jeremy could not only see her undressing but also that he intently watched her strip naked, with him always masturbating, she knew that he masturbated over her. As if she was his paid for hire, personal stripper in one of the private rooms of a strip club, his MILF of a mother slowly and seductively stripped off her clothes. Unembarrassed and unashamed, instead, sexually aroused by all that she was showing and all that he was seeing, she exposed her naked breasts, pussy, and ass to him while sexually teasing him in the hopes of seducing him.

'Doesn't she know that I can see her undressing? Doesn't she know that I'm watching her stripping naked? Perhaps, she thinks that I'm sleeping,' thought Jeremy. 'This is unbelievable. I can't believe my MILF of a mother is undressing with her bedroom light on and her bedroom door wide open again.'

Never needing to look over at him to know that he was watching her undress, instead, acting preoccupied, as if she was deep in thought, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, one sexually, revealing button at a time. With Jeremy always staring at the big impressions that her bra clad breasts made in her blouse, as if undressing her with his eyes, Megan knew full well, how much her son loved her big tits. Shockingly and unbelievably, she harbored no compunction in showing him what he so wanted to see and what no son should ever see of his mother's topless body.

With his mother an exhibitionist, she wanted to show Jeremy her naked breasts as much as he wanted to see his mother's naked tits. Taking her sweet time undressing, deliberately stripping herself naked for the sexual benefit of not only her son but also for herself, she slowly continued undressing. She revealed the tops of her meaty, C cup breasts before revealing her long, sexy line of cleavage. Aware that her son was watching her every, deliberate, sexual move, she cupped her breasts through, her big, white brassiere before mindlessly, sexually titillating herself by fingering her emerging, erect nipples through her bra.

'As if she knows that I'm there watching her, I can't believe my mother is deliberately flashing me her sexy and shapely body,' thought Jeremy. 'I love my mother's big tits. They're so shapely and she has such big nipples.'

Then, as if revealing a priceless work of art, she practically stood in her bedroom doorway to ever so slowly and sexily remove her blouse while looking up at the ceiling. She remained where she knew her son had an uninterrupted view of her while she undressed and looked at herself in her full-length mirror. For the sexual benefit of her son, she closed her eyes and put her head back while feeling her bra clad breasts. She cupped and felt her breasts while continuing to finger her erect nipples through her bra, first one and then the other.

'My mother is giving me a sexy, striptease show,' he thought while never removing his horny eyes from his mother's big, white brassiere.

Not having to be psychic to know, she knew that Jeremy was as sexually attracted to her as much as she was sexually attracted to him. Megan wanted to have forbidden sex with her son as much as he wanted to have incestuous sex with his mother. She suspected that he wished that his mother's hands were his hands feeling her breasts through her bra. Yet, with him unable to cross the imaginary, incestuous line, while he continually masturbated himself over imagining having forbidden sex with his mother, she suspected that he imagined her stroking him, sucking him, and fucking him.

# # #

Seemingly so surreal, not the first time seeing his mother's naked breasts, Jeremy watched her reach around herself to unhook her bra. Then, as if there was a drumroll of suspense playing in his head, he watched her seductively remove one bra strap from her shoulders before removing her other bra strap. As if unwrapping an expensive gift, she ever so slowly peeled away her bra cups, first one and then the other. There they were, his mother's naked breasts. With her giving him plenty to see and masturbate over, he couldn't believe that he was seeing his mother's naked breasts again.

'I can't believe that I'm seeing my mother's naked tits,' again, he thought while fingering the head of his growing erection through his pajama bottoms. 'I love my mother's big tits. I only wish that I could touch them, feel them, fondle them, grope them, and suck them.'

If only he knew, yet, how could he not know, that his mother wanted him to touch her tits, feel her tits, fondle her tits, grope her tits, and suck her tits, wouldn't he be surprised? For him to satisfy his sexual lust for his mother, he only needed to walk across the hall to her room. He only needed to take her topless body in his arms for him to have his wicked, sexual way with her.

Continuing to fondle his prick in the way that his mother fingered her emerging nipples, he stared at the shape and the size of his mother's naked breasts. While wishing that he could pull them, turn them, twist them, and suck them, he stared at her erect nipples and her symmetrical areolas. He'd give anything to have his wicked, sexual way with his mother's big, naked breasts. He wished he could bend her forward while fucking her from behind and cupping her naked tits in his horny hands. He wished he could show his topless mother to his friends.

'I love my mother's naked tits. She has the best tits out of all of my friends' mothers. I only wish they could see what I'm seeing now. They'd never believe that my mother stripped herself topless while I watched,' he thought. 'Compared to their mother's sagging A cup and B cup breasts, they'd be shocked to see how big and shapely my mother's naked breasts are. Yet, this is my mother and not some whore. How dare I want to expose her to my friends? What's wrong with me to want to have sex with my own mother?'

Unable to stop staring at his topless mother, he watched her naked tits rise up and drop down with her breathing. Then, as if she was summoning the courage to further expose herself to him, he watched his mother inhale a big breath. With her arms by her sides, as if she knew he was watching her, she turned to face him in the dark while standing in the bright light of her bedroom. Then, she deliberately stood in front of her mirror to look at herself and examine her naked breasts where she knew he could clearly see her from the darkened, living room.

She was topless. His mother, Megan, was topless, yet, again. He couldn't believe that he was seeing his mother's naked breasts again. Wishing that he could give his mother a breast exam, instead, he watched her give herself a breast exam. He watched her touch, feel, fondle, and grope her naked breasts in the way that he wished he could touch, feel, fondle, and grope his mother's naked breasts.

Other than just seeing her naked tits, again, as sexually excited as he was frustrated, he wished he could touch her tits, feel her tits, fondle her tits, and grope her tits while fingering and sucking her erect nipples. Even though he suspected that she'd willingly and consensually have sex with him, unable to cross the imaginary, incestuous line to have forbidden sex with his mother, nevertheless, he wished that he could fuck her. His favorite sexual fantasy that he masturbated to every day, he'd love to stick his swollen prick in her mouth and watch his mother suck his cock.

'I'd love to see my mother kneeling in front of me stroking my cock while staring up at me with my erect prick in her mouth. I'd love to cum in her beautiful mouth and watch her swallow my cum,' he thought. 'Then, I'd love to shoot a second load of cum all over my mother's pretty face, in her hair, and across her big, naked breasts. With cum dripping from her hair, nose, chin, and tits, I'd love to give my mother a cum bath.'

# # #

Continuing to seductively undress herself, she unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. She removed her skirt to reveal her bright, white, bikini panties. He stared at all that he could see of his mother's pussy through her panties. He stared at her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and what he could see of her patch of blonde, pubic hair.

'I'd love to sniff, kiss, lick, and finger my mother's pussy through her panties,' he thought. 'I wish I could have my wicked, sexual way with my mother's naked cunt. I'd love to eat my mother before fucking my mother.'

Then, while he held his breath in sexual anticipation, he watched his mother slowly roll down her panties and remove them. She was naked. His MILF of a mother was naked. If it wasn't enough that he was seeing her naked breasts but also, he was seeing her naked pussy and her naked ass, too. Seemingly unembarrassed and unashamed, without even a speck of modesty, as if daring him to make his sexual move, Megan revealed her naked ass and her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy, and her naked breasts to her son.

Yet, not done sexually teasing him, in full view of him, she sat at her vanity table naked while brushing her short, strawberry, blonde hair and removing her makeup. Then, as if she was a naked, high fashion model, she stood and turned one way before turning the other way to look at herself in her full-length mirror. No longer able to sexually control himself, determined to cum over watching his naked mother primp, Jeremy grabbed some tissues, and removed his erect cock from his pajamas. He slowly stroked himself while watching his mother's sexy, naked, striptease show.

A nightly show that she gave her son, his mother was naked. Never tiring of seeing her without her clothes, Jeremy's mother, Megan was once again, naked, totally naked. Not nearly done sexually teasing him, something she had never done before, she moved to her bed and fell back with her knees up and her legs spread wide open. Exposing the entirety of her naked pussy to him, in total view of her son, she felt her breasts and fingered her erect nipples while fingering her wet pussy. She rubbed her clit and fingerfucked her cunt.

'My mother is masturbating herself. I can't believe she's masturbating herself,' he thought. 'I only wish her finger was my finger. I'd love to rub her clit while fingerfucking her pussy and playing with her erect nipples.'

With the hum of her sexually pleasuring herself, she used her vibrator to help her reach a more sexually, excited level. Then, as if she was in bed with a hung, black man, she used her big, black dildo to fuck her pussy faster and deeper. His sexual fantasy come true; never had he watched his mother masturbate herself before. Yet, always curious if she did, he didn't know if his mother masturbated or not. Now, that he watched her play with herself, he knew that his mother masturbated.

# # #

Like mother, like son, masturbating herself over her son in the way that he routinely masturbated himself over his mother, it didn't take her long to have a sexual orgasm. It didn't take her long to cum. It was all that Jeremy could do to control himself from going to his mother's bedroom to ask her if she needed the help of his finger, his tongue, and/or his cock. Yet, not wanting to prematurely ruin things, have her close her bedroom door, and stop exposing herself to him, he continued watching her from the totally dark couch.

"Jeremy! Oh, my God, Jeremy! I'm cumming, Jeremy. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming," said his mother plenty loud enough for him to hear through her bedroom and across the darkened hall to reach him in the living room.

If he sleeping and not wide awake watching her striptease show and listening to her masturbating herself, she would have awakened him from his sleep. Clearly, with her calling his name while having her sexual orgasm, she was masturbating over him having sex with her. Obviously, she masturbated over imagining him naked and having sex with him in the way that he imagined her naked and having sex with her. If it wasn't enough that she masturbated over him, as shocking as it was sexually exciting, he couldn't believe all that she said next.

"Stick your cock in my mouth so that I may suck it. Mommy wants to blow you. I want you, no, I need you to cum in my mouth and all over my face. I need my son to give me a cum bath," she said.

'His mother wanted to blow him. He couldn't believe that his mother not only wanted to suck his cock but also, she wanted him to cum in her mouth and all over her face. She wanted him to give her a cum bath,' thought Jeremy with disbelief.

He imagined her stroking his cock before sucking his cock. He imagined his mother topless and on her knees in front of him. He imagined her blowing him while staring up at him with her big, blue, beautiful eyes. He imagined putting a gentle hand behind his mother's, blonde, pretty head and humping her mouth while fucking her face. He imagined cumming in his mother's mouth and watching her swallow his cum before cumming again all over her face.

"Fuck me, Jeremy. Fuck your mother. After making slow, sweet love to me, fuck me hard and fast enough to give me a sexual orgasm with your big cock," she said. "Mommy needs to get laid. Fuck your mother, Jeremy. Fuck me with your big, erect prick. Make me your whore. Make me your incestuous bitch."

Jeremy thought of all of the sexy things that he'd do with his MILF of a mother as his incestuous bitch. He'd have her flash his friends her naked breasts. He'd have her open the front door topless and/or naked for the pizza delivery man. He'd have her flash her naked breasts to truckers on the highway. He'd have her undress in the mall dressing room with the curtain not closed all the way. He'd take her to a nude beach. He'd join the swinging lifestyle with his mother and watch her having sex with other couples.

# # #

Much like when getting poison ivy, sexually teased, tempted, flashed, and propositioned by his mother and his sisters, Jeremy wasn't sexually safe from the women in his own family and in his own home. His family doesn't have poison ivy, of course, but they have itches that need scratching. They have insatiable horniness. With a bi-sexual mother having sex with her two bi-sexual daughters, and her two bi-sexual daughters sexually servicing their mother, the three women always felt the need to scratch their sexual itches.

Natalie, the fraternal, twin and bi-sexual sister of Jeremy, and Lindsay, the older, bi-sexual sister of Jeremy and Natalie, are sexually led by their bi-sexual mother, Megan. Their personal goals are to take his virginity and to bring Jeremy into their incestuous cult by all of them having orgy like sex with him every day, night and day. Only, thwarting their attempts at sexual seduction, reluctant to sexually submit, Jeremy is a 19-year-old virgin and determined to stay one. With his mother and sisters giving him plenty to see, for now, he'd rather just look and masturbate than to touch.

Impregnated with Lindsay as an 18-year-old high school senior during her senior prom while still in high school, Mommy is and has always been a whore. As skilled as she was eager, she loved stroking and sucking cock as much as she loved fingering and licking pussy. Now, after sleeping with her two daughters and wanting to include her son to have threesome and foursome orgy like sex, Megan's sexual proclivity developed as not just a whore but as an incestuous whore.

Before and after her husband died, going down her list of everyone she knew, male and female, married or not, Megan had consensual sex with all of her friends, all of her husbands' friends, and all of their relatives, too. Now, with their father dead, and with her working from home full-time while raising a family alone, Megan hasn't had an easy time of fending for herself. Stuck together because of the pandemic, they've yet to be vaccinated. Waiting to see the health advantages and disadvantages of the rushed, experimental vaccines, they've heard conflicting reports if they should have the shot or not.