Modern Day Love Potion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiding in place, other than having sex with one another, they haven't had sex with any of their friends and/or with their normal, sexual partners. Suffice to write, continuing to social distance and wear masks whenever out and about, sexually frustrated, they're all horny. If it wasn't for Megan having consensual, bi-sexual sex with her two daughters, and her two daughters reciprocating by having bi-sexual sex with their mother, they'd be even hornier than they are. Yet, they needed Jeremy to join their forbidden, sexual group to have a proper orgy. They needed his cock.

# # #

Scratching a never-ending itch, not needing any other sexual partners, Megan is always ready, willing, and horny enough to have sex with any and/or all of her three, adult children. Swinging both ways, Mom not only has an ongoing, out of control, sexual orgy-like affair with her daughters Lindsay and Natalie, but also, she hopes to have sex with her virginal son, Jeremy, too. Giving mothers who are home alone with their adult children a bad name, she exhibited no shame, embarrassment, modesty, or remorse. She demonstrated little control over her sexual urges.

Whenever she's horny, which, seemingly, is all of the time, Megan wanted sex now. Not all one way, not having to be forced, Lindsay had willing and consensual, incestuous sex with not only her mother but also with her sister, Natalie, too. Jeremy, the innocent brother, while enjoying the show of exhibitionism of his sexy sisters and his MILF of a mother, eventually and reluctantly agreed to go along for the sexual ride. Memories of seeing his mother and sisters naked and having sex with them gave him plenty to masturbate over for the rest of his life.

With him having the only cock in the family, and a big cock at that, his erect prick measured nine inches. Unfortunately for his mother and his sisters, such a sexual waste, Jeremy is a virgin. Other than constantly masturbating himself, he's never had sex. Other than seeing his mother and sisters topless and naked, and the women that he masturbated to online, he's never seen any other women topless and/or naked.

He's never touched and/or felt a woman where he shouldn't touch and/or feel a woman. He's never French kissed a woman. Impossible to do with his mother and two sisters, he wanted to remain a virgin until he found his one, true love to marry. Alas, not in this family, virgins aren't respected as they are in the normal world. In this family, virginity isn't allowed. Virgins are shunned and virginity is treated as if it's a fatal, sexual disease.

Not taking no for an answer, and making a game of it, Megan was determined to have sex with her son, and his sisters, Natalie and Lindsay, are determined to have their wicked, sexual way with their brother. Hyped up on sildenafil citrate, Viagra, and testosterone supplements, Androgel, Jeremy is finally ripe, ready, and persuaded to not only surrender his virginity to have forbidden sex with his MILF of a mother but also with his two, sexy sister, as well. After having tried everything to sexually seduce him, they finally used Viagra and testosterone supplements, for him to sexually submit.

# # #

Jeremy's mother and both his sisters, were not only whores but also, are exhibitionistic bitches. Unable to sexually leave him alone, they're constantly and continually, sexually teasing him by flashing him what he should never see of his mother's and his sisters' nearly, naked and naked bodies. Because he's a 19-year-old virgin, and has never had sex with a woman, hasn't even inappropriately touched and felt a woman, Jeremy didn't plan on having premarital sex until after he was married. Especially not with his sisters nor with his mother, he'd never have incestuous sex with them.

Going against what he wanted, his mother and his sisters had other ideas about his sexual preferences. Seemingly, they didn't care what he sexually wanted. It's all about what they sexually wanted, and what they sexually wanted was to suck and fuck Jeremy and for him to lick and fuck them, too. As if he was their sexual toy, wanting him to lose his virginity to them, viewing that as their personal, sexual victory, they've taken it upon themselves to sexually seduce him.

With three, sexy and beautiful women after him, doomed, what chance did he have to escape? What choice did he have but to surrender his virginity to their sexuality? Finally, all to no avail, when Jeremy didn't capitulate and voluntarily agree to have sex with his mother, she enlisted her daughters, Natalie and Lindsay, to help sexually seduce their brother. Joining in on the sexual fun, when his mother wasn't deliberately flashing him and sexually teasing him, his sisters deliberately flashed him and sexually teased him, too.

Whenever alone with them, and with him fair game, if it wasn't difficult enough to sexually resist his MILF of a mother, it was even more difficult to sexually resist his two, sexy sisters. A young, virile man already filled with excess testosterone, he didn't need any Viagra and/or Androgel steroids to make him ready for sex. As it was, with him always horny and masturbating himself, not requiring much to get him going, and with him unable to hide it, he constantly touted a big and hard erection.

Their version of a love potion, had they not used crushed Viagra in his food and massaged his shoulders with testosterone gel while telling him that it was sunscreen, they wouldn't have had their wicked, sexual way with his naked body. Any other young man's sexual fantasy, clearly, would have been seeing not only his mother but also, his sisters in their bras and panties, in their sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgowns, topless, and/or naked. Yet, oddly enough, seeing the women of his immediate family nearly naked and/or naked bodies was as awkwardly embarrassing as it was sexually exciting.

When seeing so very much of his mother's and his sisters' nearly naked and naked bodies, difficult for him not to react by touching them and feeling them, instead, he masturbated over seeing them naked and imagining having sex with them. He masturbated over finally having forbidden sex with his mother and incestuous sex with his sisters. Then, with his sisters playing the same exhibitionistic game as his mother played when sexually teasing him, when he wasn't seeing his MILF of a mother in all manner of undress, he was seeing his sexy sisters in all manner of undress.

Suffice to write, always horny, when he wasn't masturbating over his sexy nightgown, bra and panty clad, topless, and/or naked mother, he was masturbating over his sexy nightgown, bra and panty clad, topless, and/or naked sisters. When he wasn't imagining his mother naked and having sex with her, he imagined his sisters naked and having sex with them. Suffice to write, a real masturbation machine, masturbating as many as four and five times a day, Jeremy was always masturbating. Yet, unable to sexually submit, as much as he wanted to have sex with them, he couldn't. He just couldn't.

# # #

Even though Lindsay, at 5'3" tall was much shorter and at 135 pounds, not as slim as Natalie, at 5'10" tall and 140 pounds, she has much bigger tits. They both had the faces of models and the bodies of porn stars. Yet, with his sister, Natalie, having B cup breasts, his mother, Megan, having C cup breasts, and his sister, Lindsay, having D cup breasts, she had the biggest tits. To say that they're sexy, shapely, and beautiful would be a gross understatement. With their topless and naked images worth a thousand words, seeing them topless and/or naked was believing.

"Jeremy. Come here, please. I want to show you something," said his mother calling to him from her bedroom.

Obediently obeying her, as soon as he entered his mother's bedroom, no longer being stealthily subtle about their exhibitionism, the three, evil witches and incestuous bitches turned to face him while laughing. Unembarrassed, his mother and sisters were all naked, totally naked. Smiling at him while staring at him, his mother and sisters started making out with one another while touching and feeling one another in front of him. Unashamed, they wanted Jeremy to see them without their clothes and watch them kissing while having lesbian sex. They hoped that he'd join them to have sex with them, too.

More than just flashing him, taking their exhibitionism to the next level, this was different. This was as embarrassing as it was sexually exciting. Never had he seen women kissing, French kissing, one another while feeling their naked tits, fingering their naked pussies, and squeezing their naked asses before. He never thought he'd be as sexually aroused watching women having sex but, indeed, he was. Unable to stop staring, something he thought that he'd never see, he was sexually excited watching the three women of his family having sex.

Not all one way, they wanted him to watch them making out with one another. They wanted him to watch his mother touch and feel her daughters where a mother should never touch and feel her daughters. They wanted him to watch his bi-sexual sisters touch and feel one another and touch and feel their bi-sexual mother where daughters should never touch and feel their sisters and their mother.

Not the first time seeing their topless and/or naked bodies, they were always flashing him all that he should never see of his mother and/or his sisters. Seemingly, with them always sexually teasing and trying to entice him to have sex by continually flashing him, he couldn't count how many times he had seen his mother's and his sister's naked tits, asses, and pussies. Yet, this time was different. This was the first time seeing his mother and sisters having lesbian sex.

# # #

"Tell us," Megan laughed while holding her shapely, C cup breasts in her hands.

She slid slow fingers over her erect nipples and pulled her nipples out more with her fingers while staring seductively up at her son.

"What do you think of our tits? In the way that you continually stare at our breasts through our clothes, as if undressing us with your eyes, I assume you that like women's breasts. So, now that we're voluntarily and consensually showing you our naked breasts and our naked bodies, what do you think of our naked breasts and bodies?"

While willingly and consensually posing topless and naked for their brother, his sisters, Natalie and Lindsay, turned one way before turning the other way. In the way that their mother held her naked breasts in her hands while fingering her nipples, as if daring him to touch and feel their naked tits, they held their naked breasts in their hands while fingering their nipples, too. Then, continuing to sexually tease him, as if daring him to fuck them, the three oversexed women turned and bent at the waist to expose their naked asses and the back of their glistening wet, naked pussies to him.

"With bigger not always better, who has the best breasts, me, Lindsay, or Mom," asked Natalie with a sexy laugh and turning back around to show her brother her naked breasts?

Natalie held her B cup tits in the palms of her hands. She held her B cup tits in the same way that his mother held her C cup breasts in the palms of her hands, and in the way that Lindsay held her D cup breasts in the palms of her hands? Then, while staring up at her brother, she pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. As if showing him what she sexually wanted him to do, she lifted her breast to her mouth and sucked her nipple, first one and then the other.

With the three of them giving Jeremy a huge erection, not wanting them to know that they had sexually gotten to him by showing him their naked bodies, he pretended that he was unimpressed. He rolled his eyes, sighed as if he was bored, and left his mother's bedroom. Yet, as he does every night and every morning, he'd definitely be masturbating for the rest of his life over seeing his mother and his sisters naked, yet, again. When he's not masturbating over them, he's walking around with a huge erection that he's unable to hide.

"They all look the same to me," he said with a disinterested shrug while lying.

Yet, unable to stop himself from looking and staring, he turned to look at them over his shoulder.

"You all have shapely breasts with huge, erect nipples. A personal choice, if you like smaller breasts, then Natalie's tits would be perfect. If you like breasts that are in between big and small, then Mom has the best breasts. Yet, if you like big breasts, then Lindsay has the best tits," he said with another shrug.

# # #

Jeremy's 38-year-old, single mother continually tempted him and sexually teased him by showing him what he shouldn't see of her nightgown and underwear clad, semi-naked, topless, and/or naked sexy and shapely body. With her flashing him all the time and making him horny, masturbation was his only sexual release. He's never masturbated as much over seeing his mother naked and imagining having sex with her as he's masturbating now.

Something as forbidden as it's sexually exciting, when he's not masturbating over his MILF of a mother, he's masturbating over his sexy sisters while imagining them naked and having sex with them, too. After proudly admitting that he's a virgin, accusing him of being gay, his mother and sisters looked at him as if there was something wrong with him. Something they're not, virgins, his mother and sisters all lost their virginity at 18-years-old.

Taking them in his confidence, trusting them to understand and not laugh, he confessed to his sisters and mother that he's saving himself for his one, and only true love, which he's yet to find. Instead of showing their compassionate understanding, they laughed at him. Clearly, sex, especially incestuous sex, was more important to them than him keeping his virginity.

Yet, with him always looking at and masturbating over all that his mother and sisters are showing, even though he's never had sex with anyone, he knows that he's not gay. He's sexually attracted to women and not men. With him always masturbating over his mother and his sisters topless and naked bodies while imagining having sex with one, the other, both, or all of them, how could he possibly be gay? He loves women's naked breasts.

Every time he sees whatever they're showing, he gets an instant erection. Whether seeing them in their panties and bras, in their sexually revealing nightgowns, or seeing their naked asses, tits, and pussies, they make him so horny and hard. With them continually tempting him to have sex with them, he can't, he just can't. This is his mother and these are his sisters that he's sexually lusting over. If he dared to have sex with them, giving him a lifetime of guilt, shame, and remorse while imagining them naked and having sex with them, he could never look them in the eyes again.

"You're not gay, are you," asked his mother showing some misplaced sensitivity? "Because one of your cousins, on my mother's side, going way back, was queer," she said reversing her sensitivity by revealing her negative approval for gay men.

Making him question himself, clearly hoping that he wasn't gay, his mother, as if undressing him with her eyes, stared at him with sexual arousal. Then, as if giving him her own, personal gayness test, she deliberately, sexually teased him by exposing her naked, C cup breasts to him. She removed her nightgown straps from her shoulders, first one and then the other. As if she was a stripper on stage, she allowed the bodice of her nightgown to slowly and seductively fall to her waist. Showing no shame or modesty, his incestuous whore of a mother was topless, yet, again.

Yet, never tiring of seeing his mother's naked tits, he stared down at her naked breasts while she looked down at herself before looking up at him. He continued staring at her tits as if he had never seen tits, especially her tits, before. Yet, these weren't just anyone's tits, these were his mother's tits. Granted, she was still fairly young, only 38-years-old, yet, nonetheless, especially for a woman who nursed three babies, her breasts hardly sagged at all. She had such shapely tits with big nipples.

Continuing to sexually tease him, while wishing her hands were his hands, Jeremy watched his whore of a mother fondle her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. As if daring him to touch and feel her naked breasts, in the way that she continued to seductively look at him, she dared him to touch and feel her tits. While staring up at him and seductively smiling at him, as if showing him what she wanted him to do, she pulled, turned, twisted, and lifted her breasts to suck her erect nipples.

# # #

"Tell me the truth, because it's okay if you do," she said.

Sexually shocking him, she lifted the hem of her nightgown to her waist. If it wasn't enough that she was flashing him her naked breasts, now she was flashing him her naked pussy. Wearing her nightgown as if wearing a wide belt, with the top of her nightgown collected around her waist and the hem of her nightgown lifted to her waist, she widened her knees to expose her brown, trimmed pussy to him.

Quite the exhibitionistic whore, Megan stared down at her naked pussy before staring up at her impressionable son. Not stopping with just showing him her naked cunt, she rubbed her clit with the fingers of her right hand while continuing to feel her breasts and finger her nipples with the fingers of her left hand. Clearly, wanting him to watch her, something he had never seen before and was surprised to see now; his mother was masturbating herself in front of him while he watched.

Returning the sexual favor, tempted to pull out his prick, he wished he had the nerve to masturbate and cum in front of his mother. With her continuing to masturbate herself in front of him, she was so sexy. She was the prettiest mother with the best body out of all of his friends' mothers. No doubt, all of his friends wished they could see his mother's naked in the way that he was seeing her naked now. Instead of being reluctant to have sex with her, if she was their mother, his friends would have already had incestuous sex with her.

"I'm curious to know. Do you prefer stroking cocks to rubbing clits and fingerfucking pussies," she asked? Stunned by her question, having never heard his mother talk that way before, when he didn't immediately answer her, she asked him another equally, disturbing question. "You can tell me. Be honest. I'm your mother. Do you prefer licking pussies or sucking cocks," she asked continuing to embarrass him? "Do you prefer fucking a woman's pussy or fucking a man's ass?"

Suddenly at a loss for words, not answering her question again, all that he could do was to stare at his mother's naked tits and her brown, trimmed, naked pussy. She looked up at him again before staring down at herself. Then, making sure that he was watching her while staring up at him, she spread her pussy lips with her fingers and slid a slow hand down the front of her naked pussy.

Continuing to masturbate herself, he watched his mother rub her clit and fingerfuck her pussy while still fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples with her other hand. Immorally immodest and showing no shame, with her such a sexy bitch and a real whore, his mother continued masturbating herself in front of him. Clearly, she wanted him to masturbate her but, as if she was forbidden fruit, afraid to finger her, he couldn't touch his mother in such a sexual way.

"It's okay if you want to masturbate yourself to me masturbating myself," she said as an alternative to him masturbating her as her way to get him sexually interested in sexually touching her. "I'd like to watch you masturbate yourself," she said with a sexy smile. "I'd love to watch you stroking your cock. I'd love to watch you cum," she said sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips.