Modern Day Love Potion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With him at her sexual mercy, her slave to do her sexual bidding, adding heat to the incestuous flame that he's always had for his mother, she said something else that totally stunned him.

# # #

"Maybe, if I moved to my knees," she said moving to her knees in front of her son while ready to say what a mother should never say to her son. "You could cum all over my tits," she said giving him a naughty look and a sexy smile. Would you like to do that? Would you like to cum on Mommy's tits," she said sliding a slow hand across her naked breasts while staring up at him?

Continuing to touch and feel herself, she paused to stare up at him to see his reaction to her touching and feeling herself and to her incestuous invitation for him to cum on her tits.

"Or, if you'd like instead of cumming on my tits," she said with a deliberate pause. "Maybe you'd like to cum in my mouth and all over my face. Would you like that? Would you like to cum in your mother's mouth? Would you like to cum in my mouth, across my naked breasts, and all over my face? Would you like to give your mother a cum bath?"

She gave him another sexy smile and a naughty look while continuing to sexually stare up at him.

"You decide where you'd would like to cum. Tell me. Would you like to cum across my naked breasts or in my mouth and all over my face? It's entirely up to you," she said. "You may treat me like the incestuous whore that I am," she said with a dirty laugh. "Make me your sexual slave. Make me your bitch. Make your mother your dirty whore."

Then, she looked up at him in the way that a woman would look at a man but not as a mother would look at her son.

"At the very least, maybe you'd like your mother to masturbate you," she said. "I can do that. I can make you cum with my hand," she said continuing to rub her clit and finger her nipples while staring at him with sexual arousal. "Would you like Mommy to masturbate you," she asked while slowly moving her hand back and forth as if she was already masturbating him?

Then, giving him a naughty look, she sweetened her offer to masturbate her son by repeating what she said before.

"You may ejaculate across my naked tits," she said pausing before saying what he wanted to hear. "Or you may cum in my mouth and all over my face, if you'd like," she said again with a shrug while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips and laughing. "I love sucking cock and I'd love to suck your cock, Jeremy, my son's erect prick."

As if he had bitten into a lemon, he made a sour face as if his mother had insulted him and, indeed, she had by him asking if he was gay. Yet, she made up for her disrespectful comment by flashing him her naked tits and her naked pussy while masturbating herself in front of him. The closest that he ever came to having sex with his mother, he was so tempted to take her up on her sexual offer and ask her to blow him. He'd love nothing more than to cum in his mother's mouth and all over her pretty face.

'My mother, the incestuous whore that she is, wants to have forbidden sex with me,' he thought.

He controlled himself from admitting to his mother that he wanted her to suck his cock, allow him to cum in her mouth, and give her a cum bath. His sexual fantasy come true; he couldn't count how many times he masturbated over imagining exposing his erect, naked prick to his mother. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated over imagining her stroking his prick, sucking his prick, and fucking his prick. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated over imagining not only cumming in his mother's mouth but also in her pussy, too.

# # #

"No, I'm not gay, Mother. I like women. I love women's naked breasts," he said staring down at his mother's naked tits. "I'd never have sex with a man and I've never had sex with a woman, for that matter. I promised myself to remain a virgin until I marry," he said while shaking his head. "Yet, if I was going to have sex, it would be with a woman and not with a man."

He continued staring at her naked tits and pussy, his mother's naked tits and pussy, as if he had never seen a woman's naked tits and pussy before. He was so tempted to touch her tits and finger her pussy. He was so tempted to pull out his cock and masturbate himself for his mother. Yet, not done sexually teasing him while continuing to entice him to have sex with her, she asked him what she, no doubt, hoped to hear.

"Maybe, you'd like to have sex with me. Would you like that, Jeremy? Would you like to have sex with your mother? Tell me. Would you like to fuck your mother?"

She continued staring at him while fingerfucking her pussy with one hand and pulling her nipples with her other hand. Then, she said something that shocked him and caught him off-guard.

"Something you may not know but having sex with your mother and/or with your sisters doesn't count as having sex. You'd still remain a virgin after having sex with us," she said convolutedly.

Yet, suddenly making sense to him, he wanted to believe her that having sex with his mother and/or sisters didn't count as having sex. He wanted to believe that even after having sex with them, he'd still remain a virgin. Tempted now, he so wanted to have forbidden sex with not only his mother but also, he wanted to have incestuous sex with his sexy sisters, too.

"Perhaps, we could start slow. Would you like to make out with your mother while touching me and feeling me everywhere through my clothes? I could get dressed and have you undress me. Would you like that?"

Not waiting for him to answer, she continued by asking him again.

"Would you like to strip me naked while touching me and feeling me everywhere? Would you like to stick your erect prick in my hand before sticking your cock in my mouth? Tell me. I really want to know," she said smiling at him. "I'm more than willing to blow you. I'd love for you to cum in my mouth and all over my face."

She moved her hand to her mouth and moved it back and forth while pushing her cheek out with her tongue as if she was blowing him.

"Would you like to hump my mouth and fuck my face before cumming in my mouth? Would you like to cum all over my face and my naked breasts? Would you like to give your mother a cum bath? Would you like to make love to me before fucking me? Tell me. This is your chance to finally become a man by having forbidden sex with your mother before having incestuous sex with your sisters."

To be continued...