Modern Day Thornbirds Ch. 03

Story Info
Father Schools Mary and Marty.
6.1k words
3.38
3.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers

Marty and Mary embraced their new roles, he as a wannabe cuckold and she as head of their marriage. While they may not have been sharing a bed or engaging in intercourse, they were still having a lot of physical intimacy.

Their intimacy had changed. She couldn't describe it as lovemaking, but as sex on command. When she wanted his face between her legs or the plump cheeks of her ass, she called for Marty.

Marty had asked her twice what she needed. The first time drew him a sharp rebuke as she reminded him he was being rude. When he told her he had been in the middle of something she asked him who was in charge.

He stuttered, "You are."

"Good. Now that we've gotten that cleared up I need you to lick me."

After her very nice orgasm, she had him dry her sex off, then asked him to cover her with a blanket as she felt a nap coming on.

After covering her with a blanket, Marty asked her if there was anything else she needed.

Her face still a bit red from the oh so wonderful orgasm Marty's tongue had given her, she tenderly smiled as she answered, "Aside from Father, a bowl of popcorn and an iced tea would be great."

She hadn't mentioned Father in a couple of weeks so her comment seemed to have come out of nowhere.

His mouth suddenly felt very dry. As much as he wanted to be cuckolded, her openly expressing desire for another man made him feel jealous, inadequate, and humiliated. Pretty normal reaction for a man or woman but what wasn't normal is those emotions aroused him. He could feel the inside of his cage getting wet as precum oozed from his penis.

She studied his face looking for any hint of anger, then locked eyes with his.

He stared back, but only briefly, before looking away, acknowledging her superiority. He went into the kitchen and did as she asked. She used the remote and turned on the television.

Fifteen minutes later he returned with the big bowl of popcorn and drink she had requested.

She took them from him, thanked him, and was about to tell him to move to the side so she could view the television, but she sensed something was on his mind.

"Cuck, you look like you want to ask me something. Go ahead."

Marty felt a bit embarrassed and hoped he didn't sound petulant. He liked it when she referred to him as Cuck instead of Marty.

He cleared his throat and softly asked, "Do you think about him when I'm pleasuring you?"

She didn't hesitate, "Of course. Father is always on my mind, especially when you're making me feel good. What's strange is I don't imagine him using his mouth on me, but he and I having intercourse."

She continued, "I bet he's a virgin. He's probably not going to last very long. I'm surely not going to orgasm, but I don't care. I just want to be one with him."

He nodded his head in understanding. Hearing her words both pained and aroused him.

She understood just how complicated his fetish was and the degree masochism played in it.

"I bet that cage is feeling awfully tight right now."

"It is," he answered sounding very frustrated at not being able to remove it and masturbate.

He wanted to climax. He envied Mary her orgasms, their strength, and how long the build up took. So much different than his. His were strong, but never as strong as hers. As for a long buildup he wouldn't know as he had never experienced it. It never took much stimulation from Mary before he climaxed.

"What if it's really good?" Marty asked.

She laughed, "Icing on the cake. I just love spending time with him. His secretary is thinking of retiring. I'm thinking of applying for her job when she does."

He answered, "I hope you do."

Mary laughed, "I bet you do. While I want to, I'll probably chicken out and not apply."

Her answer confused him.

"Why not?" Marty asked.

"It's complicated. I don't want to scare him. He really has no idea how obsessed I am."

Marty disagreed, "I think he does. You're just scared to get too close."

She answered, "Maybe that's a good thing. Being around him eight to ten hours a day might make me say or do something to let him know how I really feel."

Marty asked, "How is that not a good thing?"

She smiled, "It is a good thing, unless I've read him totally wrong. Then, it's a disaster. I would never get over the embarrassment. He's going to have to make the first move."

"And if he doesn't?"

"Then nothing happens."

Hearing her say it with such finality saddened and frustrated him. He wanted her to take them to the next level, to make it real.

He asked, "What if the next time the three of us are together and he mentions his secretary is retiring that I suggest he consider hiring you?"

She answered, "I don't know. I don't think you could do that without coming across as weird. Could you say it without sounding aroused?"

It was Marty's turn to laugh. What she said was true. When he was feeling very submissive not only did his demeanor change, but so did his voice. He had gotten better at playing it cool, but there had been a few times when Mary thought Father was a bit freaked out over something Marty said or did.

He hoped he sounded more confident than he felt when he answered her, "I could."

She stared at him and said, "I'll think about your offer."

She then lifted her leg and extended it, touching his cage with her foot.

"Marty, whether I take a lover or don't take one, how I see us won't change. I'm your mistress and you're my cuck. You're here to serve me. I own this."

She tapped his cage with her foot, grabbed a handful of popcorn, and put it in her mouth. He stepped out of the way as he knew their conversation was over. He sat down on the couch. He feigned interest in the show, but his thoughts were on how he would encourage Father to hire Mary.

As always, she was right. There were times he was too deferential to Father. John would make a joke about it. There were also instances in Father's presence where Mary was very directive towards Marty. Father would laugh. He never indicated disapproval with her treatment of Marty.

He accepted their role reversal.

A few days later, Mary came home and told

Marty they were going to Father's.

"When? How did this come up? He's never invited us. Are you excited? Do you think he wants to talk about you working for him?"

Mary smiled, happy to see Marty so excited.

"Pour us each a glass of wine and I'll tell you."

A few minutes later, she told Marty what happened.

"He called me. We didn't talk very long. He said he had something important he wanted to discuss with the two of us. He thought it better if we came over to his house. I asked him, half jokingly, if you and I were in trouble."

"He laughed and assured us we weren't. I asked him if I should bring anything. He said he would put you to work making dinner so he and I could chat. I told him you would like that."

Marty was skeptical and asked, "Did he really say that or are you just trying to push my buttons?"

Mary made the sign of the cross on her chest and said, "Swear to God he did. You're not upset are you?"

Marty assured her, "Just the opposite. I'm dripping."

She laughed and said, "You are such a cuck. You've been dying to have another man boss you around."

He nodded yes as what she said was true.

She put her glass on the counter. He did the same. She wrapped her arms around him and ground her crotch against the polycarbonate lump underneath his pants.

"I could probably make myself cum doing this," she told him, "And you wouldn't feel a thing."

"I'd feel your excitement. That's enough for me. Why do you think he invited us over? Do you think he wants to talk about hiring you?"

She looked him in the eye and said, "I have no idea. He likes talking to you so I'm not surprised he also invited you. Maybe. I hope he's not telling us he's leaving."

He asked her how she felt.

She answered, "You're not the only one who's dripping. I've been aroused since he and I talked."

Marty volunteered to help her with her problem.

"I'm very tempted, but I want to wait until after we've had dinner with him. Since we're both dressed and it's almost dinner, let's go out. My treat."

Mary drove them to one of her favorite restaurants. She told the hostess she would prefer being seated where it was semi private.

Over dinner she talked nonstop about Father and how her feelings for him had grown stronger. She was in the middle of telling Marty about how she fantasized about sharing a bed with him when the waitress showed up.

Not missing a beat, she told the waitress she was just telling her husband about her boyfriend. The waitress blushed, was a bit tongue tied, but recovered quite nicely, acting like their conversation was typical.

When she left, Mary slipped off her shoe, and pressed her toes against Marty's crotch.

"Did that excite you? Must be humiliating to know our waitress knows I'm in love with another man. I'm sure she is telling the rest of the staff you are a cuck."

When the waitress returned, Mary let slip their sleeping arrangements and how there was room in her closet for the other man's things. It was humiliating, but instead of upsetting him, Marty became even more aroused.

He hoped Mary would change her mind and allow him to pleasure her when they got home, but she didn't.

Saturday evening couldn't arrive fast enough. Mary had teased Marty and built up his expectations, but Saturday morning she decided to apply the brakes.

She pointed out Father was probably going to ask them to participate in a ministry. She cited several he was seeking volunteers for. She also told him if Father asked they would say yes.

Marty felt his excitement pop like a balloon being poked with a pin. Mary told him he could still pretend he was waiting on she and Father and she assured him she would reward him when they got home. She just didn't want him to say or do anything foolish.

He wasn't happy but he graciously accepted what she told him.

They arrived at Father's. He ushered them inside. Mary had been in his house before, but for Marty it was his first time.

After shaking Marty's hand with a very firm grip, Father turned his attention to Mary and told her he liked her dress and her hair.

"I've never seen that dress on you."

It was music to Marty's ear to know Father paid attention to what Mary wore.

Mary said, "It's new. I bought it for tonight. I also went to the beauty shop this morning."

"You look fantastic," he said, then turned to Marty, "Don't you agree your wife looks beautiful?"

Marty felt his mouth go dry and mumbled yes and nodded his head in agreement.

Father then told Mary to lead the way to the kitchen.

"Steak, baked potatoes, salad, cheese cake. Nothing you can't handle Marty. The grill is in the back yard. Before you get started, why don't you open that bottle and pour us each a glass?"

The corkscrew was on the counter. Father and Mary watched Marty remove the cork and pour them each a glass of Merlot.

Father proposed a toast, "To Mary."

Mary blushed red.

They each took a drink. Mary glanced at Marty indicating she was as surprised as him, but she also looked really happy. The two of them were seeing a side of Father they had never seen.

Father asked Marty if he was good to go. Marty assured him he could find everything he needed and if he couldn't he would ask.

Father looked Marty in the eye and asked him, "Try not to as I have something very important to discuss with your lovely wife. I'd prefer we not be interrupted."

Father's comments, the tone of his voice, and his stare, left no doubt he wasn't kidding.

Marty assured him he wouldn't interrupt them.

A few seconds later, Marty was all alone in the kitchen while Father and Mary were seated in the formal living room.

Marty did as Father directed. He got the grill going first, after coating with olive oil and sea salt, he wrapped the potatoes in foil and put them on the grill. They would take the longest.

He then went to work on the cheese cake followed by the salad. He didn't know if he should limit his movement inside the house to just the kitchen or to the kitchen and dining room.

He decided to go into the dining room, telling himself he wanted to set the table, but the real reason was to see if he could catch a glimpse of Father and Mary.

They weren't in the den which he could see into from the dining room. He set the table. He felt lightheaded as the blood rushed to his caged manhood. He pictured them in Father's bedroom. He listened for any sign indicating sex, but heard nothing.

He got a little more adventurous and went into the den. From there he could see down the hall. The doors to the rooms leading off the hallway were closed.

He could hear their voices in the room to the right, but he couldn't make out what they were saying. He fought the tempation to get closer, to press his ear against the door, but feared getting caught and causing a scene. He wondered what they were talking about and why Father insisted on not being interrupted.

He retreated to the kitchen and his duties. Being busy was a plus as it made the time fly, but it didn't lessen his frustration at not being privy to what Father and Mary were discussing or doing.

He didn't want his imagination to run wild, but it was hard not to. Father's behavior was so different from any of his interactions with him. There were times Mary made him feel submissive, but more often than not, it felt more like play acting than real.

With Father it had been different. He felt as if he was in the presence of a superior. As for Mary, she was even more deferntial to Father. It was a side of her he had never seen, not even when they were dating.

He glanced at the kitchen hoping to catch a glimpse of Mary, but if she or Father had been in the kitchen he missed seeing them. He brought the potatoes and steaks inside, took the salad out of the refrigerator, and thought about how he was going to tell them.

He wondered if he should just let the aroma of the steaks alert them dinner was ready.

His strategy paid off as the door to the formal living room opened. Father and Mary walked towards the dining room. He looked at Mary and immediately noticed a couple of things.

Her lipstick was gone. Her fresh from the beauty shop hair could use a brush. She had taken off her shoes and her breasts jiggled. Not only did they noticeably bounce, but her nipples were obviously erect. She seemed very relaxed.

Father had also ditched his shoes. He had also untucked his shirt. He also seemed relaxed.

Both of them approached the table and commented on how good everything looked and how the steaks smelled wonderful. They also said they were quite hungry.

"Your timing was perfect," Father said.

The three of them sat down. Marty asked them if they needed anything. They looked at each other. Mary giggled and Father smiled and both said no. A few bites into dinner, Mary said Father had something important he wanted to discuss with Marty.

Marty looked at both of them, nervous but also excited.

Father looked at him. His stare was so intense it made Marty lower his gaze. Father softly laughed, happy with Marty's reaction. John thought the evening was going even better than he imagined.

He liked couples like Marty and Mary. He just wished there were more of them as they were such a rarity. A true gift from God he thought created for the benefit of those who had dedicated their lives to spreading the gospel and administering the sacraments.

"Marty, are you familiar with the term priest wife?"

"I'm not."

Father explained the history behind the celibacy edit in the church, how it was tied to property, not sex. He pointed out how the Bible celebrated the expression of physical love.

It took him a few minutes to get to his point, but Marty didn't mind as he liked history and Father had a pleasant voice to listen to.

"Forced celibacy didn't work and caused scandal and pain. Someone came up with a novel way to keep money within the church and avoid both scandal and the pain predatory priests caused."

"To meet the physical and emotional needs of priests, someone came up with the idea of wives for priests. Bishops were given the authority to approve or disapprove the practice. Our bishop approves the practice."

"There are rules. Women who become a priest's wife must be married. Their husband must approve of the arrangement."

Marty thought it was an obvious time to ask, "And you want Mary to be your wife?"

Father and Mary both smiled and nodded their heads.

Marty asked Mary, "Is this what you want, to be Father's wife?"

Mary answered, "Very much so."

He had thought they were going to tell him they wanted to start a relationship, but he hadn't imagined they wanted to be married.

He took a large drink of wine from his glass.

"Father, what do you want from me?"

"Your blessing, Marty."

Marty glanced at the two of them. They were obviously very much in love.

He also decided it wasn't the time to ask a lot of questions. He would know the answers soon enough. He also decided to throw caution to the wind.

Mary reached over and grabbed Father's hand. She squeezed it and he squeezed back. Marty stared at their joined hands.

He shifted his gaze and looked back and forth at each of them.

"Father, you and Mary have my blessing."

Mary answered first, "Thank you, Marty. You have no idea how happy this makes me."

Father told Marty he was a good man for putting Mary's needs above his own.

He then turned his head toward Mary, moved his face towards her and pressed his mouth to hers for a short but intense French kiss.

It was both erotic and scary. It surprised him how comfortable they were to kiss in front of him. He couldn't help but stare, but at the same time it felt awkward and yet he wanted it to continue.

It didn't. After their kiss, they resumed eating. Father changed the subject to sports.

What he hadn't expected was to feel Mary's bare foot rubbing his leg. She stared at him as he conversed with Father. Mary joined their conversation all while rubbing her foot against his leg.

His poor penis strained futilely against the cage.

After dinner ended, Mary suggested to Marty he put on a pot of coffee and get them each a slice of cheesecake. He picked up all the plates and silverware and headed to the kitchen.

While the coffee brewed he washed the dishes then put them in the dishwasher.

Mary raised her voice to let him know Father liked his coffee black.

They were in the middle of a kiss when he brought out their drinks and dessert. Mary's head was tilted back. Father had one hand on her breast, playing with her nipple.

He cleared his throat to let him know he was there.

Father stopped their kiss and apologized, but explained, "I've been wanting Mary for so long. It's like a dream come true. I can't get enough of her kisses."

Marty nodded in agreement. Mary was a good kisser.

He joined them. They ate their dessert. Both complimented him on how good it tasted.

Mary said, "See. I told you he was an excellent cook."

Marty explained it was a passion of his.

They talked cooking shows.

Marty decided to ask a question not related to cooking.

"Father, what's my role in this?"

John replied, "I'm glad you asked. You keep us from being exposed. The outside world can't know she's now my wife. Legally, you and she are husband and wife."

Marty pointed out, "But we married in the church."

Father answered, "That's not a problem. We'll get your marriage annulled. I'll work with the Bishop, tell him Mary has agreed, with your blessing, to be my wife. He'll marry us."

His fantasy and his reality were completely out of whack.

He must have looked depressed because Father said, "It will all work out. Mary says your intimacy with her doesn't normally involve intercourse. You may still express your love for each other physically, but it just can't involve intercourse."

Miguel59
Miguel59
578 Followers
12